All Comments on 'Handcuffs'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Hope he enjoys anal sex

Because he's gong to get fucked a lot in prison. i wonder if he'll climax.

WittonWittonover 7 years ago
This wasn't Ashson's best

In fact, it was just about his worst. It was rape all the way; her climax doesn't change that fact.

Usually Ashson's women have done something to provoke their rape, and which in reality would be immaterial at least as described on these pages it appears that the whole thing happened in a spirit of good fun. This one didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Around her right wrist was a pink fluffy handcuff, the other half of which was tied to a tent peg. A gentle tug of her left arm indicated that it was suffering from the same unusual condition."

But, later in the story: "Then she was shrieking into her hands...."

Still attached to the tent posts?

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Yeah Ashson...

You really slipped on this one. Only 2* from me this time. Technical as well as writing errors.

...or has someone purloined your identity here and posted this lesser story as yours?

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
I believe someone else is writing Ashon's stories

These latest stories the last few months are really terrible.

Not sure what happened or what is going on in real life with the writer, but it's not the same.

Something is VERY off.

AshsonAshsonover 7 years agoAuthor

Running out of scenarios.

I was hoping to get up to 1,000 stories.

I have 956 and the characters aren't speaking to me any more.

May have to give it a break and write children's fantasy. I've already started on that. I'll see how it goes.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whackadoodle--why bother?

Why do you keep reading these types of stories? They just piss you off.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Up the ten dollar stake to a million

Change Adam's name to Donald Trump, Debbie morphs to Nancy O'Dell and we have the makings of a spicy noncon story. Or use Bill Clinton and Paula Jones depending on political affiliation but the million won't work because if memory serves, being Governor of Arkansas paid 37,000 dollars at least in first term. If Ashson is looking for fresh inspiration in this genre , politics is a fertile field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wardrobe

Dude (this was clearly written by a male):

NO woman goes camping in a skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You might think of taking a few of your stories and stringing them together and make something a little longer. You do write great and I have enjoyed almost all of your stories.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
Well, I liked it

And I enjoyed it. I say: Well done. And I'm not so literal as to care about the hands inconsistency. In the words of Emerson, consistency is the hobgoblin of ....

Five stars from me. JB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous