Handi-Horny Ch. 04: The Auction - Eve Pt. 01

Story Info
Eve earns money for her son's surgeries.
13k words
4.36
10.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phallux
Phallux
131 Followers

SUNDAY MORNING CHURCH...

It's Sunday morning and Eve promised her son, Matt, that she'd take him to church, (they usually went once per month). Matt, in turn, invited Emily, who happened to have a friend, Maddie, sleep over and wanted to come too. Dressed in their Sunday best, the four of them got to the 9 AM service early and picked front-row seats that had a handicapped-friendly space for Matt. Secretly, Eve had a crush on the new pastor who was maybe only a few years younger than her. She made sure that her "Sunday best" look included a healthy dose of cleavage and a lot of leg. Today that meant an off-the-shoulder top with two front buttons undone and a clean, white, knee-length skirt that rode up enough when sitting to draw any man's eyes. Her bra was strapless with cups that were thin, almost sheer material, and made her feel sexy. Needless to say, if a man wasn't engrossed in her legs, they would most certainly be entranced by her breasts, often punctuated by the twin peaks of her aroused nipples.

Matt wore a white dress shirt with a blue tie but loose pants, as usual, due to his wheelchair-bound condition. Emily and her friend wore sundresses with floppy, wide-brimmed hats. Both had lovely, long hair flowing from their hats. Emily left her blonde mane loose which cascaded over her shoulders and down her back from under a white hat. Her friend, Maddie, short for Madeline, had dark, almost black hair, that was striking against her milky, pale complexion. Her hair was gathered into two loose, anime-inspired ponytails that framed her strikingly-attractive, face. Deep, brown eyes, betraying a hint of sadness, peeked out from under the brim.

The new pastor, whose name was Jim or Jon, (Eve couldn't quite remember), took the podium and announced this season's fundraiser, a type of celebrity auction where churchgoers could volunteer themselves to be the 'celebrity' and other members could bid on them. The 'celebrities' could be asked to do household chores, provide companionship, or other such tasks following church. There were more than a few clapping hands in the congregation as the group was clearly looking forward to this. Eve had no idea this was taking place but immediately imagined herself being won by the pastor and made to give him a massage...naked. She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs imagining her hands rubbing the pastor's thighs. The pastor's eyes drifted to her legs and then quickly looked away. Blushing, he cleared his voice over the mic and tapped it a couple of times.

Emily and Maddie both beamed with excitement and quietly begged Eve to be allowed to be included as celebrities. They thought it would be 'fire''. Eve, caught up in her own fantasy, quickly agreed. The pastor next asked for volunteer celebrities to come up on stage and line up to be auctioned off by the remaining parishioners. Eve nearly jumped off the pew followed by Emily and Maddie, who were holding hands.

The pastor started with the oldest 'celebrities' and auctioned off several old widowers who were scooped up by several widows. Next, a few widows were auctioned, usually going to one of their church friends, likely so they could have tea together or other such things that older ladies did. Eve noticed her older, pervert neighbor, sitting alone, smiling along with the activities. She accidentally caught his eye and in no time his eyes drank in Eve's revealing neckline. It sent a nervous chill down her spine.

Is he going to bid for me?

Taking a deep breath, Eve looked expectantly at the pastor who called Eve's name next. She caught him stealing a glance at her chest before moving his gaze to the congregation to start the bidding. Several old ladies raised their hands first as the dollar amount stayed under a hundred dollars. Eve closed her eyes and imagined the Pastor, himself, bidding on her followed by candle-lit dinner at his place. Soon the bidding stalled, however, with an older lady from Eve's tennis club currently in the lead. Opening her eyes, to her disappointment, the Pastor wasn't bidding. Before the final count was called, the church became hushed. Her neighbor raised his hand and doubled the amount of the last bid.

She looked up at the pastor, her eyes pleading for intervention. Smiling and poker-faced, the pastor simply nodded, amicably, at the old man and his bid. The old perv nodded back. She had a thought that they were colluding on winning her. If true, she may get her candle-lit dinner after all.

Maybe the Pastor asked the old man to bid on me for him, to not embarrass himself?

He then called for any more bids, rather hurriedly. Eve still held her breath, waiting expectantly to discover what would happen. Another man, a bit older and a known flirt, outbid her neighbor by a hundred and was immediately slapped in the arm by his faded-beauty wife who turned and glared at Eve. The pervert calmly raised his hand again, five hundred this time. Eve held her breath, looking from the old man to the Pastor. The Pastor called for final bids after a few seconds. Her pulse pounded in her ears.

None came. Eve walked back to her seat, a bit shaken, but as proudly as she could. She carefully avoided any eye contact with the man who won her. The men seated nearest to her smiled, evilly, as they likely fantasized about what they'd like to make her do for one afternoon. She instinctively held her arms over her blouse, blocking their view. She finally sat and looked over at Matt who was clearly absorbed in whatever Emily and her friend were chatting about.

After a few more auctions, Emily and Maddie were introduced as a pair to be auctioned. They struck several poses, unwittingly enticing bids from more than a few men as their young, late teen bodies went on display. Eve saw the pastor mute his mic and ask them something to which both nodded. (She later learned that he asked if they were at least eighteen).

Some of the rascals bidding on them weren't even married. Maddie had larger breasts than Eve realized. She watched as Maddie posed, hands on hips, making her boobs lift a bit revealing deep cleavage. Soon a bidding war ensued. All of them wanted their pools cleaned, no doubt. Eve refused to allow them to suffer the same fate and she proceeded to outbid everyone. Three-hundred twenty-five dollars later, Matt beamed, ear-to-ear, with the outcome. The girls were happy too and both kissed Eve's cheeks upon their return.

All 'celebrities' had to report for duty to their hosts, (the winners), within an hour after service ended. They were required to perform household type services for the winners, 'hosts', until sunset. The hosts were required to provide lunch and dinner.

THAT AFTERNOON...

Back home, Eve prepared a list of chores for Emily and Maddie to perform, all of which would be done within an hour or so, leaving them the rest of the day to goof off. Looking herself over in the mirror, nude, she hoped her instinct was right, and that the pastor would be there too. Her nipples twitched at the thought, hardening a bit. She watched in the mirror as she caressed her breasts. Her fingers found her hardened nipples and pinched. Closing her eyes, she imagined it was the Pastor. She leaned her head to one side, tweaking her nipples. Her kitty awoke, wanting to be itched.

It's been a while since I've been with a real man

"Mom, where are the popsicles?" Matt called from the kitchen, his voice muffled through the closed, bedroom door.

A sigh preceded her answer, "dig deep in the freezer, it's in there somewhere!"

"Okay!"

She opened her panty drawer and picked a pair of white, cotton bikinis and slid them on. They looked sexy in the mirror, not much cover, accentuating her hips and ass. She arranged the crotch to fully cover her pink parts, though barely. Her ass cheeks were nearly completely exposed. She experienced the sensual feeling of the tiny fabric tight against her anus. Next, she chose a sheer bra that lacked cushion enabling her nipples to bump out through the thin material.

If Pastor Jon is there, I want his eyes on me

For bottoms, she decided on a rather tight pair of white, denim, cut-off shorts paired with a pale, olive green, v-neck tee that framed a bit more of her cleavage than she'd normally show. She slipped her feet into some sexy, strappy, gold sandals, recently bought. The elevated heels lifted her ass and accentuated her toned, tanned legs. A gold necklace with a crucifix dangled down into the shadow between her breasts. A pair of gold dangle earrings, with hot pink pendants, completed her look. Her bronzed skin enhanced the fit curves of her figure. She pulled her dirty-blonde hair back into a ponytail, satisfied that if the pastor was there, he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off her.

I hope he's there.

Freshly changed, Eve walked to the kitchen where Matt and the girls were eating popsicles. She handed her son the chores list, then kissed his forehead goodbye.

"Chores list for your 'Celebrities' is on the fridge. Love you."

Emily and Maddie provocatively sucked on their popsicles, giggling.

"Order a pizza when you've worked them enough. My credit card is in the drawer", Eve called out, over her shoulder, as she stepped out the screen door.

Since the perv's house was only two doors up the street, Eve walked and was soon there. It was warm outside but a light breeze kissed her bare skin pleasantly. No cars were visible in the driveway or out front.

Maybe he hasn't arrived yet.

As she approached the front door, nothing could be heard from inside the house. Stepping up onto the doorstep, she faced an aged, yellow door, with chips of paint missing in spots. Suddenly uneasy, she considered bolting.

The old guy donated 500 bucks to the church, not a small sum, so I might as well go through with it.

Eve took a deep breath and knocked. Hurried footsteps sounded from inside. She almost turned on her heel, but the thought of disappointing the cute pastor, by losing the donation, changed her mind. If she could stand all the stares she got at the tennis club, grocery shopping, or just about anywhere else she went around town, she could stand one more pair of eyes.

The door opened and Eve readied a smile. It was old baldy, in the flesh. He offered to take her hand, a gesture of welcome.

"Hi Eve, come on in. And my name's Harvey if you didn't know."

She didn't touch his hand, but instead nodded and then stepped inside, her insides full of heebie-jeebies. He was wearing black swimming trunks and a bright blue, sleeveless shirt with some beach scene on it. They were wet as if he just took a swim. Curly, salt & pepper chest hair poured out from his neckline. More stuck out of the top of the neckline.

He invited her down the hall to the kitchen which had lovely french doors that opened to a beautiful, zero-entry pool. She had never been inside before and didn't realize how lovely of a home he had. He gestured to a stool in front of a central island and continued around to the other side.

Was he married? A widow?

Sunshine and a warm breeze poured into the home, making her feel a bit more comfortable. She looked around but didn't notice any evidence of a spouse. Also, no Pastor Jon. No mop bucket or cleaning supplies either.

Maybe he's gay? This house is spotless, what could he possibly ask her to do, anyhow?

"How about a margarita to start things off?" A blender barked to action, pulverizing ice cubes.

"I'd love one," Eve replied, just about shouting above the noise of the blender.

Should I drink?

"I love 'em", Harvey mused out loud and chuckled to himself. To his credit, he wasn't staring at her or making her feel uncomfortable at all. Maybe she was wrong about him, Eve thought.

They took their drinks outside to the pool where a long-poled skimmer was waiting at the water's edge. The water, however, looked immaculate, as if it had just been cleaned. "I guess pool-cleaning wasn't on your list", Eve stated, a bit sarcastically.

Harvey led them to a table with a large umbrella, providing ample shade, and sat down, motioning for her to do the same. He took a long draft of his green drink. Perspiration trickled down from his mostly-bald crown. She sipped some of her own. It was strong, very strong, but she was glad.

The less sober the better...

"Are you hungry?" he asked, motioning toward a neatly-prepared charcuterie tray on the center of the table.

"Yes, thanks." Eve felt the tangy drink warming her, relaxing her. She took a bite and looked the old man over, wondering about him. He was being very polite, and not very weird like she expected. Is this really the perv that spied on her the other night when she fucked Emily's older brother? [see "Handi-Horny 3: Eve Needs Cock" for that story]

Harvey took another long drink, and then finally looked at her, admiring her attractive face, long blonde ponytail. "Eve..." he stumbled on his words. "Erra, I'm an old guy..." More stumbling.

She was actually charmed by his nervousness, but not enough that she let her guard down. She sipped her cocktail deeply as he spoke, draining it.

Where is this headed?

Harvey noticed her empty glass and stopped his stammering to ask her if she wanted another.

"Yes. Please", she replied and handed her glass to him. His hand touched hers. It was warm and sweaty.

He quickly took her glass and left to the kitchen to start blending again. She looked around the pool and noted the tall privacy wall surrounding it. Gray concrete stucco with decorative, clay tiles capping it.

No wonder I never knew he had a pool.

The blender stopped, and shortly after, Harvey shuffled back over with a full glass and full pitcher.

"Thanks," Eve said and took the glass.

"Eve, as I was saying, I'm an old man, and I'm not perfect." He looked into his half-empty glass, thinking carefully before continuing. The front of his shirt, and even some chest hair, were splattered with bits of margarita mix. "You're a very sexy woman...".

Eve's breathing froze. He had her attention. Sitting upright, she tugged her tee-shirt back, suddenly self-conscious.

"I...I..." Harvey tried to continue.

"Listen, Harvey, you paid five hundred dollars to win me today." Eve's patience snapped. "I know you were spying on me a few nights ago like an old pervert and I catch you staring at me constantly when I'm in my backyard." Eve narrowed her eyes. "What, do you want me to do, fuck you, is that it?"

Harvey's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. His cheeks reddened as he stammered some more, trying to find words to say. Instead, he took a drink, using both hands to steady a shaking glass.

"I'm not some neighborhood slut to be rented!" Eve added, now angry at her predicament and the man that put her in it. She regretted all the words almost immediately but still felt angry. She turned her head from him, cheeks heated.

"No no no. I would never think that. I have the utmost respect for you, raising such a fine son like Matt, with no husband around to support you."

Eve was disarmed at the mention of Matty. "I'm sorry", was all Eve could say. She filled her glass from the pitcher, and took another gulp, calming her nerves. "It's just...I guess...", she couldn't get her words out.

"You're right that I like looking at you, but am I any different from any other man? You're...you're a sight to behold!" He took another drink but quickly continued. "Like I was saying, I'm an old man, and I'm not perfect, and yes I fantasize about being with a beautiful woman like you." He paused and briefly glanced down at her chest, then back up to her eyes.

"I know something about you regarding your son, Matt."

Eve returned her attention to Harvey.

Harvey sensed her trepidation as he continued. "I know about the elective surgeries that your insurance won't pay for."

Unwanted tears welled up in her eyes.

He knows.

He reached over with a napkin and dabbed her cheeks. An act of compassion. He continued speaking, "I can help with that."

Eve sniffled but looked up at him. She looked into his eyes trying to sense deceit, but only saw sincerity. She blew her nose with the napkin.

"There's something you need to know about me, though you may not care. I've been diagnosed with cancer and may not live more than 6 months. I'll know after tomorrow's surgery."

Eve felt a change of emotion come over her. Compassion overtook surprise and despair. She took a deep breath. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." She instinctively reached out for his hand and gave it a quick squeeze. He took her hand and held it. Large fingers, coarse and hairy, held her own, delicate hand, firmly. "But what does that have to do with my son?"

Harvey handed her another napkin as she sniffled a bit. "You're a strong woman. Fit. Beautiful, as I've already said. A strong mom. Dutiful to your child." He paused a moment, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I know you've struggled...I've overheard things maybe I shouldn't have."

"What?" Eve was startled. "Where? When?"

"At church. I often visit our young pastor. We've become close friends. One day as I was about to knock on his office door, I heard him talking to someone on speakerphone, consoling them. As I listened, I heard your name."

Eve began sobbing and looked down, her shoulders hunched and shuddering as a flood of tears ran down her lovely face. "I feel like such a failure. I just...I just..."

Harvey provided a fresh napkin which she took gratefully. "I know you work very hard. You've provided a lovely, safe home for you and your son. You give him everything you can...except..." Harvey paused, letting that last word hang in the air between them.

Eve's reddened eyes met his in sudden anger. "How dare you!" She stood up and tried to pull her hand from his, but he held on.

"I can help with that! That's what I'm trying to tell you. Sit down. Sit. Please.`` he pleaded.

Eve slowly sat back down, glaring at him.

He continued, "As I said, I know about your son's needs, I heard everything. I'm not a monster. I have my own problems. I have a tumor that they'll remove and then after, if there's an after, I'll start chemotherapy." Tears now glistened in his eyes as he revealed this.

Eve listened intently, waiting for him to continue, wiping her cheeks with the back of her free hand.

Harvey took another breath of confidence before continuing, "I have an offer for you. An opportunity."

Eve reached for another napkin to blow her nose with but kept her eyes on him as he spoke.

"An opportunity...", he continued, "to afford your son's surgeries." At this, he produced a checkbook and placed it face up in front of her.

She looked down and saw through her tears that the check was for one thousand dollars, made out to the church. The note on the check stated, "Donation - Children's Medical Mission".

"I've worked with Pastor Jon to start a new mission helping children with medical needs. Your son, Matt, is the first to be helped, at my request. This is the first step to funding that mission."

Eve was rather shocked to hear all this. Relief. Hope. Bewilderment. Emotions moved through her mind quicker than she could process them. Blinking her eyes clear of tears, she grasped his hand with both of hers and whispered, "Thank you".

Harvey smiled but straightened, his face becoming serious. "Let's get back to that opportunity."

Eve released his hand and also straightened up in her seat, her attention piqued.

"Those surgeries...how much were they estimated to cost again?"

Taking a deep breath, Eve stated calmly, "they told me anywhere from eighty to a hundred thousand dollars...or more." Defeat shone on her face.

"I may not look like much to you, but I am a man of means...but..." he paused, capturing her attention, looking her in the eyes before speaking again. "...I'm also a man of needs...and desires."

Phallux
Phallux
131 Followers