Handi-Horny Ch. 04: The Auction - Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve chuckled at that and couldn't help showing him a knowing smile. "Yes, I believe that, and my eyes are up here."

They both laughed, the mood improved. Harvey poured two more margaritas.

"What's your opportunity, and how does it help Matty?", Eve prompted before taking a sip.

Harvey's eyes wandered over her body. Her legs, thighs, hips, breasts...they lingered there before meeting her warm brown eyes again. He coughed, then proceeded by lifting up the check, "Here it is...after this thousand, I will donate additional funds to the mission for every request you fulfill for me."

Eve caught her breath, her heart beating heavily as she absorbed his words. "Request...I fulfill?" she repeated.

"My deal is this. I will request something. If you do it, exactly as I request, I will donate double whatever the previous request was worth."

Her eyebrows arched as a feeling of hope came over her.

A light at the end of Matty's tunnel could be in sight

Harvey continued, "But...", his tone was stern, "...but, you can refuse any request...and if you do, I get to make a new one...and...the price for the new request is halved. And if you refuse that one, then it is halved again until you accept."

Eve ran her hands through her hair, her mind working. Two thousand dollars toward Matty's surgeries for whatever he requests next... and after that... She cleared her throat and narrowed her eyes a bit giving him a thoughtful stare. "Just so I understand...", she tilted her head as she spoke, "you request something of me...and then...if I accept, whatever it may be, you'll immediately donate, what, two thousand dollars for my son?"

"Yes, that's correct,'' Harvey confirmed matter-of-factly.

"And if I accept another request, two in a row, that means you'll donate four thousand for that one?"

"Yes."

She watched his balding head nod. "But, say your next request after that...I refuse it...", she narrowed her eyes a bit, "...you'll come up with an alternate request...and that is worth..." she paused, wanting him to finish her sentence.

"Back to two thousand dollars, half of the four thousand I would've paid for the previous request you completed for me."

Eve scrunched up her face, her eyes sideways and skyward, thinking about this interesting proposal. Twitching in her seat, she looked around to be sure no one was privy to their conversation.

"Would you like to hear my first request?"

Her eyes met his once more. Her response was definitive: "Yes."

HARVEY'S FIRST REQUEST

Harvey gave a quick smile and a squint then took a long draft before delivering his first request.

She mirrored him and drained her glass.

I'll need this.

Harvey put his glass down and actually rubbed his hands together. A bead of sweat dropped off his large forehead. "Stand up for me, and twirl around. Slowly. I need to see you."

Eve rolled her eyes but stood up. Before doing any twirling, she made him confirm how the deal worked, "so, two grand to watch me twirl?"

"Slowly", he added. "That's right."

She didn't hesitate, but raised her arms outward like a ballerina, and gave him a twirl.

"Too fast!", he protested. "Again."

She sighed, eyes rolling, but did as he requested, a slow rotation, this time with her hands on her hips. Though unsure why, she held her breath, lifting her breasts. When completed, she exhaled and barked, "Satisfied?"

He gave a wide smile and then scribbled out a new check, tore it off, and handed it to her. "I'll even let you be the one to deliver these to the pastor, himself. That way you know I'm not cheating you...or your son."

Hearing him mention Matty made this arrangement all the more urgent for her. She was eager to get her son the surgeries that might make him walk again, like he once did, long ago as a toddler. "So the next one is four thousand, right?"

"Yep," Harvey replied.

" Go ahead...what's next?"

Harvey stood from his seat, a look of excitement on his face. "I'll be right back."

He nearly pranced to the patio door, was out of sight for only a moment, before hurriedly walking back out to her. In his hand was his cell phone. Eve locked onto it with suspicious eyes but waited to protest. She was curious about what he was up to.

Harvey sat back down in his chair and took another drink. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and then held up his cell phone in front of her as if he wanted to take a picture. "I want to take a set of ten pictures of you."

Eve's jaw moved side to side, considering his request. "With your phone? Who will see them?"

He lowered the phone and looked at her seriously. "Only me. I swear it. They'll be stored on a private SD card, no internet cloud upload or whatever it's called."

"Four thousand dollars?"

Harvey lowered his phone again and dipped his chin, "four thousand".

"Shoot away then", Eve teased, standing in a model's pose, one knee slightly bent, her chin raised, hair blowing in a warm breeze that suddenly kicked up. Her top's neckline flapped, providing enhanced views of her cleavage and bra underneath.

His phone's flash went off.

"That's one, Harvey", Eve called out.

"Okay, now face me and then bend forward a bit."

"What?"

"Bend forward, and blow me a kiss."

Eve sighed. "Okay." She leaned forward, hands on her knees, and blew him a kiss."

The cell phone flashed again.

Harvey shook his head in satisfaction and made a complimentary whistling sound.

"Let me see." Eve's curiosity about how she looked got the better of her. She stayed bent at the waist as Harvey turned the phone toward her. She saw his eyes dart down her blouse. Looking on his phone, she was pleasantly surprised at how good she looked. Her bra showed in the picture but the paleness of her tan-line made her sun-kissed skin radiate with youthful beauty.

"As I said, you're a beauty." Harvey pulled his phone back and looked at her body for a moment. "For number three, hands on your hips, bend forward a bit more and blow me another kiss."

Eve did so and proceeded to do several more pin-up girl type poses that took about ten more minutes. It occurred to her that he was quite practiced at what he was doing. His posing of her seemed very...professional.

"Okay, four thousand dollars, gorgeous." Harvey declared, his set completed.

Eve snatched the check and stuffed it in her purse and drained the last of her melted ice. "Whew, it's getting hot out here" was Eve's reply, perspiring. "Got any water or just booze?"

Harvey laughed and made a quick trip inside. They drank water this time, from a large pitcher, sweating in the bright sun of mid-afternoon. Standing close together, they both reviewed the shots.

"Harvey, have you done this before?" Eve queried.

"Well...yes," Harvey admitted, looking up at her bashfully. "I'll be right back."

He returned with a photo album in his hands and explained that he was an amateur photographer. Eve opened the album and looked over the images. Some were of sunsets, others of mountains, and then there were quite a few including scantily-clad, young women. The pictures with women in them looked like they were from two decades ago, at least. She hated to admit it, but the photography was quite good.

"Those were from my younger days. The sunsets are more recent. I haven't had the pleasure of shooting a beautiful woman in a long, long time."

Eve smiled at his compliment and looked through the pictures of the models again, not seeing anything too perverted though there were a few in their underwear. She felt sorry for this pathetic old man and wondered what it would feel like to know that you may not be alive the day after next. She watched him rummage through a bag, his back to her, and felt a pang of empathy for him. She knew that to him, she was a fantasy of femininity. Truth be told, the little bit of modeling she just did made her feel beautiful inside, desired.

"Pastor, Jon...", Harvey called out, turning his head toward her, a professional-looking camera in his hands. "...I think he's quite smitten with you."

Eve quickly gulped more water, eager to hear more. "How do you know that?" She held her breath, waiting for his reply.

"Well, I'm glad it's mutual then," Harvey mused, looking at her, genuine amusement on his face. "He's asked about you, several times. In fact, he asked if he could join us for dinner tonight, knowing you'd be here, but is very shy and even asked me to tell you that I invited him and not the other way around." Harvey let out a bellow of laughter, then bent over and pulled out a tripod. "You'd think with all the money I've donated, he'd be asking me out to dinner." Harvey guffawed some more and spit a bit, not able to contain himself.

His top was soaked with sweat in the back along with the top of his swim shorts. Eve looked away, slightly disgusted but was also excited and nervous at this turn of events. An image of Pastor Jon's square jawline appeared in her mind. She wondered what his cock looked like. Her cheeks warmed. She played with her hair and gazed dreamily toward the far end of the pool.

Harvey lifted his head from the camera, "You just got four grand out of me. Ready for eight?"

Head swimming, from the heat, the drinks, and thinking about having a candlelit dinner with the pastor, Eve's eyes fell onto the opened page in her hands. It was a young woman, maybe early twenties, posing in a lacy black bra and Daisy Duke denim blue shorts. Her ass was toward the camera, a knowing smile on her face.

Would I do that?

"I don't know if I can shoot pictures like I used to." Harvey was in a shady corner of the pool area and gestured for her to come to him. A camera on a tripod, umbrella light, and white backdrop were all setup behind. He pointed to a lone stool that she almost didn't see on top of the white backdrop material that was also laid out on the ground. "Sit right here while I get the focus and lighting right."

Harvey clicked on a box fan that made Eve's hair dance playfully. Her shirt stuck to her but the blowing air brought some relief from the heat radiating from the pool deck. She had a silly thought about how a model would walk as she sauntered over to the stool. The camera pointed straight at her. Straddling the stool, Eve clasped the seat with both hands in front of her, unintentionally squeezing her boobs together. She thought about the girls in Harvey's scrapbook and attempted to look sexy.

"Right there, that's great,'' Harvey called out, looking through the viewfinder. Several flashes of light indicated he had taken a few shots very quickly. After a few more, he called out, "Okay, I've got the lighting and focus".

Harvey brought over another small stool and retrieved the old photo album and sat close in front of her. Turning the album, he showed her some sexier poses. One model was in her underwear and bra. Another in only panties that she didn't see before. Eve's pulse quickened.

"I don't know about this," Eve commented, eyes locked on the topless young woman in the picture.

"You are such a beauty and I really really appreciate what you're doing...considering tomorrow...". Harvey trailed off and he broke eye contact. After a long pause, and without looking at her, he asked, "Do you refuse my request before I even make it?"

Eve felt sincere sorrow for his situation, but also a concern for her self-respect.

"Remember, these pictures are only for my private viewing. No one, and I mean no one, will ever see them beside me."

Harvey's reassurance helped. "It's okay...I'm okay."

Harvey cleared his throat and looked at her again. His eyes scanned her body, deciding what he wanted next. "For eight thousand dollars, toward your son's cure, I'd like you to pose like this girl, right here. " He turned back a couple of pages and pointed at a rather tame photo of a girl in blue denim Daisy Dukes but without her shirt, only a bra.

Eve was relieved. "Okay." She looked up into his friendly, excited eyes, then around his back yard. Just the sun, a gentle breeze, and the shimmering reflections off the pool met her gaze. She never modeled before. She also never considered that she'd be taking her shirt off for the pleasure of her old, pervy neighbor.

But here I am

Eve stood up and walked back over to her stool on the white paper backdrop, ready to earn eight thousand dollars for Matty. She lifted her v-neck over her head and almost had it free from her hair when Harvey interrupted her.

"Hold on. Slow down. I want to shoot you as you SLOWLY lift your top. Start over!"

"You're the pro," Eve retorted as she pulled her shirt back down. "Have it your way."

"Okay, slowly now. I'm going to take some shots in steps. Start by lifting just enough to reveal your belly button.

Thinking of the money she's earning for her son, she crossed her arms and slowly lifted the bottom of her tee. She felt the fan's breeze kiss her exposed navel. She worked out enough to know that her defined, sun-kissed abdomen would be a welcome sight to any man.

That's it! Hold it right there!"

The fan blew some of Eve's hair into her face. She shook her head to clear it making her boobs jiggle. She held the bottom of her tee up over her navel for about a dozen shots. Flashes from the camera made her blink.

"You're doing great, love, "Harvey called out. "Really great! Now let's lift the top up to just above your bra."

Eve suddenly remembered the bra that she was wearing. It was sheer and she was perspiring out here in the heat and under the lights. He would see her nipples. Turning her head, she scanned the perimeter making sure there were no peeping toms and then proceeded to pull her top up. It was sticky from the heat and caught on the bra underwire of her right boob causing only her left boob to be revealed to the delight of Harvey.

"Right there! Hold it," Harvey beckoned. His camera snapped again and again as her sheer bra-covered left boob was exposed. Her heavy breast was barely contained by it, pale underboob beneath. "Whew, you look hot! Okay, more now. Up and above your head, but hold it with your arms up!"

His camera flashed again and again as Eve tugged her top free of her bra until it snapped up. Her chest bounced. Rapid flashes ensued, capturing the movement. Eve looked down, clearly seeing her areolas through the thin, sheer bra cups, soaked with perspiration. Her nipples stiffened. The material of the bra aroused them further as it strained to contain the protrusions. She suspected that his camera was locked onto them as more flashes illuminated her body.

Maybe he won't ask me to take my bra off since he can already see so much

"Turn sideways, like before. I want to capture your amazing profile."

Eve twisted her torso, eyes locked onto the camera's lens as Harvey instructed, giving him the profile shot he wanted. Shirt up, arms overhead, hard nipples poking outward from her sheer bra, eyes always on the camera.

"Wow, you look great. A natural", he called out. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" More flashes. After some time, he lifted his head from the camera to address her. "Okay, now slowly, SLOWLY, pull your top all the way off."

She lifted her tee higher and higher and pulled her hair free from the neckline, all in slow motion.

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy," Harvey muttered, barely audible. He then shouted, "Profile views now, like before. You're looking great!"

"Give me a pouty kiss. Yes! Just like that. Mmm mmm."

He made her pose for quite a while with her top held over her head until he gave her permission to take it off completely.

"Go ahead and lay your top on the picnic table while I go find another memory card." Harvey strode briskly back into the house, the tent in his shorts visible.

Relieved to not have the camera shooting anymore and embarrassed over her sheer bra, Eve walked to the table and laid her sweaty tee onto the nearby table, spreading it out to try to dry it in the open sun. She drank some water to relax. It was deliciously cold still. She ran it over her brow and upper chest hoping her nipples would settle down. They did. Wondering what time the Pastor would be over, she drained her glass of water, noting that the sky's color was changing as the sun made its way toward late afternoon.

Harvey waddled back from the house with several SD cards in-hand and fiddled with his camera. Sweat beaded from his brow, a bulge still clearly visible in his swim trunks. "Okay, I'm ready for more."

"Check please," Eve covered her bra-covered boobs with one arm and extended her other hand, palm up.

"Wow, it is hot out here," Harvey remarked as he dutifully wrote out another check. He re-filled Eve's glass with fresh, cold, ice water.

Eve took the check, and added it to the others and then drank more water.

Fifteen thousand so far, but not nearly enough for Matty yet

Harvey walked over and turned the page in the photo album revealing the same Daisy Dukes girl, but no bra this time. Just small, a-cup bare breasts and denim shorts. There were multiple poses, including profile shots and close-ups.

"Sixteen thousand dollars," Harvey declared, pointing at the opened album. He took a swig of water.

"I don't know, Harvey. I've never done anything like this before. I'm uncomfortable."

"I understand, Eve. Would it help you to know that a woman...especially a woman like you, should never be ashamed of the beauty that Mother Nature gave them? Were you born with clothes on?"

Eve couldn't help but laugh at Harvey's lame reasoning. "No, Harvey," Eve replied, teasingly. "But there wasn't a horny old man taking pictures of me when I was born, either."

"From where I'm standing, you're a priceless work of art. A unique gift to the world, and today, a gift to my eyes. Take pride in knowing how much your beauty moves me to part with a lot of my money!"

They both laughed. Eve figured she could still refuse at any time and just go home if need be.

If I say 'no', his next offer drops to four thousand. It'll take too long to get what Matty needs.

Eve sighed, "Okay, Harvey. For sixteen thousand dollars, I'll let you see my boobs." Looking down at her chest, she dropped the arm covering it. "You've pretty much already seen them anyway."

Harvey's gaze also moved to her chest. "I must admit, I've admired them from afar at church and around the neighborhood for years." He looked back up to see Eve's face scrunch and eyes narrow. "Oh please, you show them off with your revealing outfits, knowing every man is looking." With that, he gestured to the stool and offered a hand to guide her to it, being the gentleman.

Eve rolled her eyes but grasped his chubby hand anyway and let him lead her back to the stool.

Harvey, excited as a puppy, just about ran to his camera. "Like before with your top, SLOWLY undo your bra," Harvey instructed.

I can't believe I'm about to show this old perv my boobs.

Eve's hands shook with nerves as she reached behind for the clasp with both arms. Her chest rose with the moment.

"Eyes on the camera," Harvey reminded her.

She did as he bade and it flashed again and again. She could feel the fan again. It tousled her hair. The clasp popped free in her fingers but she took care to execute all movements very slowly. Flashes continued as she released the clasp and brought her arms forward. She instinctively held the freed strap with her arms against her sides to prevent her bra from falling.

Harvey prodded her further. "Raise both arms and play with your hair."

Eve's breath shortened as she lifted her arms up. Her bra strap dangled at her sides but her bra held. Flash, flash, flash.

Harvey lifted his face from the camera. "Open your mouth suggestively, and look down toward the ground as you slowly pull your straps off each shoulder, one at a time." He made an 'O' with his mouth to help convey what he wanted.