Handi-Horny Ch. 04: The Auction - Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull your shirt up now, revealing just a peek of the bottom of your breasts."

She again complied, her tee sticking to her skin as she slid it up. Coolness licked at the naked skin of her underboobs. Her confidence grew as the light bulbs flashed. Nerves steadied as Harvey directed her through many classic poses quite professionally. She felt more comfortable in front of the camera, in front of Harvey. He guided her into various poses. She lifted her hair, pouted, smiled, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. More than once, she broke out into giggles as Harvey's rough, sweaty hands tickled her as he arranged her hips or lifted her elbows to get the shot just right, never once touching her inappropriately.

After an initial flurry of shots, Eve noticed Harvey spending more time close to her without his camera, touching her more and more, and less and less shooting of photos. He leaned in from behind, put his head over her right shoulder and guided her arms up into the air as they both looked toward the camera lens. She could smell him, feel the heat coming off his skin so close to her now. He wore expensive cologne. Closing her eyes, she breathed him in, surprised that she enjoyed his musk. His hands lowered and clasped her sides, over her ribs, in a gentle embrace. Her nipples stiffened, anew.

"You're exquisite. Hold it right there." Harvey hesitated before taking his hands off her then walked back to his equipment. "Open your eyes, love", he called out, again behind his camera.

She did. Flash flash. She was feeling sultry and gave him a look to match.

Suddenly, a loud scraping of metal on concrete sounded from the privacy wall behind her. Eve leaped toward the nearest bush and crouched, covering her chest with both arms.

Harvey, also alarmed, half-jogged over to his wall and listened.

A dog barked twice and then ran from the other side of the wall, making the same scraping noise as before followed by a pattering of its paws, audible as it ran away.

Relieved, Harvey turned toward Eve and smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "Just a dog!"

Also relieved, Eve shivered from a sudden chill. Longer shadows from the late afternoon started to cover more of Harvey's backyard, the wind picking up, the air cooling.

Eve broke the tension. "I'm thirsty, Harvey."

Harvey hesitated before answering. "Okay, water or booze?" After a moment's hesitation, he answered his own question, "I'll grab both". He half-turned, hesitated, and then walked over to Eve instead. "Okay, let me show you what we'll do next, then I'll grab us drinks." He reached into a bag under the table and pulled out another album and handed it to Eve. "Why don't you have a look through this and pick out some looks. I'll be right back."

Eve felt awkward again, wearing only damp, see-through panties and a ridiculously-tight, damp top that showed too much cleavage. She crossed her arms over her breasts, intending to comfort herself.

Harvey turned and shuffled away. Eve opened the album. A topless girl in bikini bottoms graced the first page. Eve looked up as Harvey's backside disappeared through the door to the house.

Eve continued browsing the album. It was a mix of nude and scantily-clad women in much sexier poses. Erotic poses. Some were arranged in various stages of undress. There were girls in bikinis, in bottoms not tops, in tops not bottoms. Most were in stages of undress or completely nude.

She quickly looked up at the house hoping Harvey wasn't on his way back yet. Satisfied he wasn't, she turned the pages of the album continuing on toward the back of it. The images got racier and racier. Her curiosity intensified.

Turning the page again, she held her breath at the next image. A young, blonde, perhaps early college-aged girl, was kneeling on a table or counter of some kind. She was pulling aside red bikini bottoms, exposing herself for the camera. Eve could see everything.

That dirty dog.

The memory of her and Emily hooking up rather randomly a few weeks ago popped into her mind's eye. She remembered how Emily tasted, the slickness of the younger girl's pussy making noises as she licked and sucked her to orgasm. Eve looked up at the house before giving her clit a circular rub through the fabric of her panties.

Shit, I'm wet!

Her nipples stiffened as a gusty breeze made the table's umbrella flap a few times. Strands of her long hair caught in her mouth. She closed her eyes, then reopened them, back in Harvey's backyard with the smutty picture of the girl, still on the page in her hand, still displaying her young pussy for Eve to see.

A door latch sounded followed by the opening and closing of Harvey's rear, french door. Eve quickly flipped the pages back to earlier in the album. The same girl was posing topless but with red bikini bottoms on. Harvey strode over, two large bottles of water in his hands. Eve reached for one, keeping one arm dangled down to hide her crotch.

[Writer's note - current request amount is sixty-four thousand. Total earned by Eve is now at $95,000]

Harvey sat, chugged some water, and then reached for the album, turning some pages. "Here. For sixty-four thousand dollars, I want you to let me shoot you like this." Sure enough, Harvey skipped to the back of the album and pointed at the same girl Eve was just gawking at.

"I don't think I can do that," Eve replied, her voice small.

I need a lot more than what I've earned so far for Matty. I can't say no.

Eve stared at the image. She thought about the camera capturing her most intimate place. Nothing to hide. Letting Harvey see her pussy...see inside her pussy.

It's too intimate...shameless

A rush of adrenaline clears her head.

I'd rather let him touch my boobs. Just a couple more requests and I can schedule Matty's procedure. He'll walk again.

"I'm a bit shy, Harvey," Eve started. The disappointment on Harvey's face was immediate. "But, I'm willing to make another deal." She saw his eyebrows lift, waiting for her next words. "I'm willing to revisit your prior request." Eve lowered her arm from her chest, allowing Harvey to register her intent. She watched his face morph from doubt to pure glee.

EVE OFFERS A COMPROMISE

"I would be deeply humbled and grateful", Harvey interrupted, pulling the checkbook out a bit too quickly and hurriedly wrote out a sixty-four thousand dollar check. He licked his lips, his eyes alert, stiff cock clearly profiled in his shorts as he handed it to her.

Eve took the check and turned away before Harvey could see more tears in her eyes. Doubt again clouding her mind. Having stuffed a significant amount of money in her purse, she composed herself, blotting her eyes with the back of her hand, drying them. She tried a smile knowing she was very close to paying for Matty's treatment.

Sixty three plus sixty four makes...one hundred twenty seven thousand bucks. Is it enough?

"Come to me", Harvey called out behind her, startling her.

Eve turned and saw Harvey sitting on her stool. His arms were open, beckoning her to him.

"You're a bold one, squeezing so much money out of a dying old man", Harvey joked, flashing a mischievous smile.

His wit worked and Eve laughed before walking over to him. She stopped just out of arm's reach and spoke words that sounded ridiculous to her ears, "please be gentle". He nodded silently and adjusted his shorts. She looked away for a moment, her hair flowing, golden and shiny in sunlight that peeked over the treetops, casting longer shadows as afternoon approached evening.

"Take your shirt off and let me caress you...gently", Harvey spoke, just above a whisper.

Eve turned and looked at him, chin lowered, eyes upward, reddened from recent tears. Seeing sincerity, she lifted her shirt up and off in one swift motion. Her full breasts bounced with the motion. Harvey gasped.

"Come close to me, Eve," Harvey beckoned, seated on the stool, his shorts tenting.

Eve stepped in front of him. Nervous, her hands needlessly straightened her hair into a ponytail, inadvertently drawing more attention to her lifted, jiggling boobs. Harvey raised one hand toward her left boob but didn't touch yet. His eyes drank her in first as they darted back and forth between her heavy breasts and rosy nipples. They hardened all over again, anticipating his touch, growing right before his eyes until they pointed outward, directly toward his eager face. Wonder displayed on his visage as his pudgy, sweaty fingers reached for her hips, making initial contact with her delicate, perspiring skin, and the waistline of her damp panties. She heard him breathe heavily as he slowly slid his hands upwards, inch by inch until she felt the heat of his hands warming the bottoms of her breasts. Her nipples retreated as nerves, and shame, washed over her in waves.

Harvey moved his gaze from her breasts to her eyes and mouthed, "thank you", before looking back down at her to continue his hands' journey upward. Eve closed her eyes as his rough fingers, sticky from sweat, moved up the underside of her boobs and gently gripped them without yet touching her sensitive nipples. Her breasts heaved with each breath she took making Harvey's breathing elevate even more as he now weighed them in his hands.

"Amazing", was all Harvey muttered as he gently gave each boob a squeeze, again avoiding touching her nipples.

Eve opened her eyes at Harvey's compliment. He met her gaze and moved his fingers once more, gathering her semi-hard nipples between each thumb and forefinger. He never took his eyes away from her own as Eve felt his fingers tighten on her nipples. She closed her eyes and gasped with the first, gentle tug, followed by a light flick of his fingers on her sensitive, rosy nubs. Her nipples came alive, electrified. Harvey reacted with another tug, holding them a bit longer and firmer than the previous. She opened her eyes and looked down at her breasts. Her nipples stiffened in his grasp, her areolas shrinking as her nipples grew in length.

Harvey pulled on them again, this time with more pressure, almost pinching, and didn't let go. Eve's pussy flashed hot as she clenched her eyes shut again.

I'm wet.

His fingers released both nipples at once and Eve's legs almost gave out. She partially fell forward but caught herself by putting her hands on his shoulders. She lifted her chin and looked at him again, feeling like an innocent little girl, vulnerable in the presence of a fat, hairy beast.

He reached around her back and pulled her closer. Her breasts jiggled as they were pulled toward his scruffy face. His mouth opened, ready to taste her. She watched as his lips pursed and his tongue shot out, licking one of her impossibly long, hard nipples. He closed his lips around her left one and sucked. A jolt of electricity shot straight from her nipple to her clit causing her to grip his shoulders, digging her nails in.

Harvey pulled his mouth from her left nipple and moved to her right one. Eve coughed causing that nipple to bump his nose before his mouth latched onto it. He sucked harder than ever, pulling on it with his teeth. With his right hand, he caressed and squeezed her left breast while his mouth greedily and rhythmically sucked and pulled on her right nipple, sucking in and releasing her entire areola over and over.

Eve's pussy was hot. The crotch of her panties became uncomfortable. Her eyes opened as Harvey stopped sucking and began firmly squeezing her breasts with his hands, always pulling on her nipples each time. His eyes locked onto her breasts, watching himself fondle her. She closed her eyes and audibly gasped with each squeeze, her mouth open.

"Harvey...I don't know how much more I can take" Eve whispered, her voice a little girl's.

Harvey suddenly stopped squeezing and pulled her to him, smothering his face in her boobs, giving the inside of each breast a kiss, over and over. His hands reached further and gently squeezed her buttocks. He began motorboating her boobs but stopped when Eve jerked back, placing a knee on his thigh, bruising him.

"I think that's enough", Eve sputtered, little more than a whisper, as she reached back and grasped his hands that were firmly planted on her ass attempting to move them off.

Harvey's eyes looked wild. "I've paid...I've paid", he muttered, his face reddening.

She felt his hands grip her ass more tightly. She reacted by digging her nails into his fingers to try to pry them loose.

"Over a hundred thousand I've paid", Harvey continued, spittle spewing from his mouth.

Eve has seen that look before in men. It usually excited her when with her lovers. Now, however, it became alarming.

"Let go! I gave you what you wanted!" Eve grunted, pulling on his fingers. They wouldn't budge. Her back arched with the effort, her breasts jutting skyward. Her voice echoed off the privacy walls.

At that moment, Harvey's hands slid from her ass to her sides. He looked her in the eyes, his tongue darting to and fro. "My last request..." he was breathing heavily. "One hundred twenty eight thousand..." Harvey used his shoulder to wipe sweat from his brow. Eve froze, the strange excitement of fear rolling up from her belly.

"Let go!" Eve grunted, trying to pry his hands from her waist.

Harvey never finished his request. Instead, in one swift motion, he pulled the waist of her panties hard down. Her panties were so sticky, the crotch still clung to her pussy, covering most of her pubis still.

"Havey, please!" Eve sobbed, trying to keep her voice down, trying to calm them both. She held onto his hands trying to prevent him from pulling them all the way.

I don't want to him to fuck me!

She watched the desire on his face as he paused to gaze upon her dark blonde landing strip, now mostly exposed. Her sweet musk wafted up to her nose.

"Please don't fuck me!" Eve cried out, tears wetting her cheeks once more.

To Eve's surprise, Harvey released his grip on her panties, and changed to holding her hands instead. His grip was strong. Her will to fight waned. She blinked, clearing her vision. His palms were sweaty. His fingers, rough, radiating heat. Her hands felt tiny in his.

She looked down to see Harvey looking up at her. His demeanor had changed, his face showed an almost innocent wonder again. He still held her hands firmly, not letting her move away from him.

"Eve, my lovely, lovely goddess..." Harvey stated, in a dreamy, distant voice. "I only want to taste you."

END OF PART 1 - PART 2 COMING SOON : )