Handi-Horny Ch. 04: The Auction - Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve felt ridiculous but knew what he was after. She'd seen it in porn. Her dark rose lipstick was a good choice, it seemed. She looked downward slightly, away from the camera, as if she was alone and then opened her mouth as if she was about to receive a cock into it and slid her left strap off her shoulder. The cups of her bra didn't budge. She lifted the other strap and slid it from her right shoulder.

"Very sexy, very sexy,'' Harvey muttered, half to himself as more pictures were snapped.

The light from the flashes reflected off the pavers as Eve held the pose, shoulder straps down onto her arms and rear strap open, dangling at her sides. Tan lines teased the camera where bikini straps usually were. She wondered when her bra would finally release, giving old Harvey his show.

"Now look into the camera. Don't be shy, you're unbelievably beautiful."

She did as she was told and looked into the camera lens, imagining it to be the eyes of the pastor, drinking in her body as she undressed for him. Only perspiration kept the mostly-sheer cups sticking to her breasts, covering them for a few more moments as the camera flashed again and again.

"Bend forward, dear, legs spread, chin up, mouth open, hands on the stool between your legs, and let gravity reveal your beauty", directed Harvey.

Eve spread her long, tanned legs, grasped the front of the stool and slowly bent her upper torso forward. Her hair, the ends wet with sweat, tickled her shoulders in the fan's breeze as her breasts swung outward. She felt the bra's underwire slide up. A steady stream of flashes captured the moments of her bra losing its grip, mostly unsticking from her pale, heavy breasts. Eve held the pose, always keeping eye contact with the camera, her mouth open, inviting. Flashes came rapidly as the cups of her bra finally released. Her breasts hung heavily, tugged by gravity.

Harvey gasped, "Wow!" but kept on shooting, never taking his face from the rear of the camera. "Now slowly raise back up and then lift your arms and play with your hair."

She never broke eye contact with the camera's lens as she followed his instructions. Raising her arms, her hands touched damp hair. The pose made her feel especially exposed. More flashes. The fan's breeze licked at her bare breasts. Her rosy nipples tickled and came alive. Her bare breasts were on full display for Harvey. A haughty thought made her cheeks flush, imagining Pastor Jon walking in on her.

"Next, hold your breasts with your hands, lifting them ever so slightly, feeling their weight", Harvey instructed. "Keep your mouth open."

Eve blushed but complied, lifting her breasts so they pointed outward to Harvey and his camera. She felt naughty. Her nipples became erect. She couldn't help but look down at herself.

Harvey cleared his throat, "Profiles now". "Give me a smile when you do."

Eve twisted to each side, giving the camera a smile then added a kiss at the end. Her nipples twitched, growing stiffer with each movement. The fan didn't help.

"So hot!" Harvey exclaimed. "Fantastic! Let's take a 5 minute break."

Eve watched Harvey switch memory cards again as she covered herself with an arm then stood up and headed to the picnic table. Harvey joined her after a moment and poured them each a fresh glass of water. His eyes darted between her face and her arm-covered breasts as he drank.

"Eyes up here, " Eve teased, lifting the cold glass to her lips with her free hand. "...and check please." She took a glance at his crotch. Still tented. She wondered how long he would stay hard for. She wondered what it looked like. It didn't look very impressive.

"Sixteen thousand. Wow, that's quite a sum." Harvey separated the check and handed it to her, eyes expectantly looking at her arm that covered her breasts.

Eve decided to tease him and let go of her boobs to take the check. She watched his Adam's apple bob as he drank in the sight of her nakedness up close. He seemed transfixed. The tent in his shorts moved and he squirmed. Satisfied, she turned away to put the check with the others. Her boobs swayed and jiggled, her erect nipples bouncing to and fro. She was sure he was staring.

"Let's get a drink," Harvey mumbled, letting out a cough.

"Good, 'cause I need to pee," Eve replied as she hastily threw on her shirt, not bothering to retrieve her bra. It was still sweaty and clung to her skin. Her breasts were clearly outlined in the fabric with two distinct points pushing it outward. Light sparkled off the perspiration of her exposed cleavage.

"Bathroom's in the hallway from the kitchen, you passed by it on your way in earlier."

Eve started toward the house when Harvey interrupted her.

"Would you...would you..." Harvey stammered.

Eve stopped walking and turned to face him, brows raised. "Would I what?"

"I'd very much like for you to keep your top off. At least until Pastor Jon gets here." Harvey looked bashful, hands clasped, head lowered.

It doesn't really matter at this point, but, make him pay for it anyhow

"I'll do it for thirty-two thousand", Eve replied. To sell it further, she turned slightly and played with her hair, straightening it. Her shirt lifted, pale underboobs visible.

"Yes! Done! Thank you!" Harvey said, a bit too excitedly, his eyes never leaving her chest.

Eve watched Harvey's eyes as she pulled her shirt off once more. She even did it slowly, enjoying the look on his face, like a young boy receiving a puppy on Christmas. Topless, she tossed her shirt to him as a bonus, then walked past him to the house.

Harvey stood frozen in wonder, her shirt in his hands. He watched Eve's breasts sway from behind as she sauntered confidently away, dressed only in her tight, white cut-off shorts. Not taking his eyes off her firm ass, he lifted her shirt to his face, smelling her fragrance. After a few deep breaths, he carefully laid her shirt on the table and then adjusted himself before following her into the house.

Eve walked to the hallway bathroom. She broke out in goosebumps from the cool, dry air of the home's interior. Her nipples stiffened, annoying her. As she closed the door, she heard the blender start up again.

Good, I need another drink. Maybe a few.

Eve finished up, washed her hands and looked in the mirror. Her hair was in disarray so she straightened it back into a ponytail. Her nipples stayed erect. She sighed, then opened the door. Stepping into the hallway, she could hear Harvey back outside near the pool whistling. She paused and looked toward the front door.

Should I sneak out of here?

It was indecent what she was doing, but damn, she just got another thirty-two thousand out of this old man, a total of sixty-three thousand so far, a lot of money but only a third to half of what Matty needs. She turned toward the back and sauntered to the french doors.

Fresh margaritas were poured and waiting on the picnic table. Eve crossed her arms over her breasts as she approached. She had never been topless anywhere outdoors except her own backyard. She watched his gaze drop, drinking in her body, before moving back up to her eyes as she joined him and picked up a glass. She kept one arm covering her breasts.

Harvey lifted his glass and toasted her, eyes wandering downward as they tapped glasses. Sounding parched and out of breath, despite drinking, Harvey stuttered a bit with his next words as Eve sipped her drink. Moving his attention from her breasts back to her eyes, he seemed hesitant to speak.

Eve waited patiently, draining her glass while Harvey gathered his faculties.

"I want to touch them."

Eve froze, eyes wide, mouthing a "no" without quite saying it. She put her glass down. Time slowed.

Harvey stood silent, glass shaking in his hand. "I c...could die tomorrow on that operating table. It would mean so much to me." He looked down, somewhat ashamed, waiting for an answer.

I'm a whore if I do this

"Sixty-four thou-"

"No!" Eve cut him off and covered her breasts with her arm again. Her cheeks flushed bright red with the thought. She lowered her head to hide the tears forming in her eyes.

I'm not a whore!

Emotions got the better of her as tears welled up in her eyes. Declining a request meant his next request was halved. "Fuck your rules. I thought you only wanted to take pictures?" Eve blurted, as a single tear ran down each of her beautiful cheeks, eyes reddened. She lowered her face and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. "I'm not some whore." Eve's voice was faint as she turned her head away from Harvey, not wanting him to see her tears of shame.

"I'm sorry, you're right, forget it." Harvey found a napkin and handed it to her. "It's just...well...nevermind, you're right. Can we forget I asked?"

She took a deep breath and her mind moved again, calculating the money: sixty-three thousand dollars already and by denying his last request, his next one will only be worth thirty-two instead of the whopping sixty-four thousand she would have been able to give Matty had she agreed to let him lay hands on her. She dabbed her face with the napkin, regaining her composure.

"Okay?" Harvey prompted.

"Pour me another glass, " Eve said at last. "My son needs your money, so I'm not leaving."

Harvey, greatly relieved, poured more margaritas for both.

EVE LOSES HER SHORTS

Harvey took a swig and then pulled over the album once again. Eve grew alarmed once more as he turned ahead more than a few pages.

"Okay, I've donated, what, sixty-something thousand for your son so far?"

"Sixty-three," Eve corrected, taking another sip. The booze was doing its work of steadying her nerves, though she drank a bit too much, too fast. The buzz along with the heat radiating off of Harvey's pool deck actually relieved the tension. A bird was chirping happily nearby.

"Okay, it's a lot of money, but next, I want to photograph you like this...for sixty-four thousand dollars."

Eve followed Harvey's finger as it pointed to the same Daisy Duke girl, but minus the Daisy Dukes, or any panties. She was completely nude.

"That'll bring you well over a hundred thousand dollars for Matty's surgery." Harvey paused, waiting for her reaction. He was breathing heavily in anticipation.

Eve drained her margarita, staying silent, and stared at the album page. In one picture the girl was standing with arms up and legs spread. In another she was lifting a beach ball, a smile on her face, having fun. On the opposite page, though, she was down on her knees, leaning back on her hands, the pink lips of her labia slightly opened and visible between a tuft of pubic hair.

Eve broke the silence, "I'm sorry Harvey, I just don't feel comfortable." She kept her gaze on the page, not able to look Harvey in the eyes.

At least...not yet

In the silence that followed, Eve lifted her eyes to Harvey, studying his face. Hoping he'd show some empathy. She wiped fresh tears from her eyes.

Harvey looked like his mind was working. He tilted his head a bit, side-to-side, eyes down, considering. Finally his eyes met hers, a decision made. "Okay, Eve. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. How about just your shorts, but a deal is a deal. Thirty-two thousand, okay?"

Still not enough for Matty, but a deal's a deal

Eve stood, relieved. "Deal." She emptied her glass. Her tee-shirt was damp, almost wet, with perspiration, tight across her boobs, her nipples bumping out, but she was glad to have it back on. Maybe Harvey would forget his earlier request that she be topless until Pastor Jon showed up.

Harvey rose, a carafe of melting margaritas slush in his hand. Eyes glued to her chest, he knocked his half-empty glass over in a rush to pour her another one. "Sorry! "I'm so stupid sometimes!"

Eve almost chuckled, the mood broken. Harvey's eyes, dropped to her tight, white jean shorts, and a broad grin stretched his mouth. He actually rubbed his hands together. "To the stool, my sweet!"

Eve sat on the stool, looked into the camera and undid the single button of her shorts. Her hair blew in a sudden breeze.

"Whoa, I'm not ready!" Harvey held up a hand, smiling, fidgeting with his tripod. "Okay, let's begin. Go ahead, hon, slowly undo those shorts" Harvey called out from behind his camera.

Harvey started shooting, the flashes making her blink. She slid off the stool and tugged the zipper down, very slowly.

"That's it. Slowly." Harvey overly-enunciated that last word. "Open your mouth again, like before."

She obeyed, opening her mouth as she pulled the zipper until it hit bottom. The front of her white, denim shorts parted. His reaction, a muttered, 'oh boy', carried on the wind. The umbrella flashed again and again. Her shorts felt tighter than ever. And damp. Very damp.

"Hold it right there. Look up, right into the camera."

Eve smiled and then opened her mouth again as Harvey took multiple shots of her with her shorts unzipped. The margaritas were coming on strong now and she felt light-headed, but in a good way. Her feminine confidence and a feeling of power over Harvey returned. She voluntarily blew the camera another kiss. Her nipples twitched, hardening. She glanced at Harvey's swim trunks and saw them tenting.

Men are just so simple

"Cute, cute!" Okay dear, let's get them off. But do it slowly. Let the camera see."

Clasping the denim waist, she hooked her thumbs and started tugging them off her hips. She had never, ever, taken her clothes off like this in front of anyone before. Certainly not on camera.

Let the camera see

"Remember, do it slowly. You're glowing with beauty. Very sexy. The lighting is great. Tug them down slowly." Harvey's voice called out from behind his camera.

Eve kept her gaze on the camera lens as her thumbs pulled down until her shorts, an inch at a time until they were squished down into a narrow band of crumpled material tightly wrapped around her crotch and ass. More flashes.

"Keep going! You're doing great!" Harvey called out.

She continued but they wouldn't budge at first. She pulled on the bottom of her shorts to loosen them and then tugged again. Her boobs bounced with the effort, Harvey's camera capturing it all. She felt the waistline finally slip off of her ass cheeks and onto her thighs.

"Stop!" called out Harvey as his camera flashed some more.

Eve felt vulnerable. Her panties were now the only thing between her pussy and her pervy neighbor's lecherous eyes. Her pussy flashed hot as the relative coolness of the outdoor air kissed the thin fabric covering it. Eve couldn't resist a quick look at herself down there.

I'm soaked. My panties are sheer from the wetness. He can see my pussy.

Eve raised her face to meet the camera, cheeks flushed. Wisps of hair fell over her face. She cleared them with one hand as more flashes illuminated her body.

Harvey stopped shooting for a moment and lowered his tripod. He next picked it up then shuffled closer to her, and set it down. His camera was now level with her crotch, but angled upward. "Now pout your lips...a naughty kiss as you let your shorts drop to your ankles. Always looking at the camera", he instructed.

Eve steeled herself and did as she was told. Ignoring the heat in her cheeks, she played along, but instinctively bit her lower lip as she tugged her shorts down her thighs. Flashes and more flashes. She didn't want him to see so much. Her pubes were shaved into a neat landing strip at least, but her pussy was soaked and there was no hiding it. She moved her gaze to the nearby tree, then scanned around the privacy wall, nervous someone would see, well besides Harvey and his camera, of course.

Her shorts slowly fell down her slender, sun-kissed legs until they dropped in a small heap around her ankles. The flashes were rapid. She became sharply aware that her damp, panty-covered pussy became the center of attention. They were clinging so tightly she knew he was getting more than he paid for. A damp wedgie rubbed against her anus. The sensation of her shorts gathered around her ankles with the cool wind wafting between her legs aroused her unintentionally. She stole a quick look down and swore she could see the subtle bump of her clit. It was swelling. She felt helpless to stop it. She hoped Harvey didn't notice.

Harvey was now seated on the pool deck. His tongue worked briskly across closed lips as he snapped more pictures of his partially disrobed, summer goddess. She stood still before him, shorts crumpled on top of her bare feet. He made her put her strappy sandals back on. It was awkward with her shorts around her ankles, but Eve managed. He then took several shots with her bent over, holding her shorts just above her sandaled feet, her hair blown forward toward the camera by the fan, now positioned behind her. Her breasts heaved downward, her deep cleavage visible to Harvey and his lens, nipples poking the damp fabric of her tight v-neck which rode up her abdomen exposing her belly button.

Finally Harvey let her relax and called a short break. He brought the tripod over to the picnic table and then looked back at Eve, assessing his next shot. Eve kicked her shorts aside, and straightened her hair.

Harvey walked over and stood close in front of her. "I'm going to arrange you for some poses. It's necessary that I touch you, but it's only to position your body." He betrayed a nervous stutter as he spoke. "I won't touch anywhere you don't want me to."

Eve considered what he said, and agreed. She felt large warm, sweaty hands gently clasp her shoulders and reposition them to a certain angle. She shuddered at his touch. Her pussy itched, likely slick with wetness, some of it perspiration. Her nipples stayed hard, the fabric of her v-neck damp, and straining. She felt him stroke her ponytail a bit before placing it gently in front of her left shoulder.

"Let's let you keep that shirt on for a bit longer. It really accentuates your curves." Harvey said, mostly to himself.

Harvey carefully kept his fingers from touching her girl parts as he gently positioned her arms, shoulders, and head this way and that. It wasn't easy since her boobs were rather large, and jutting straight outward. He kneeled to position her legs, guiding her left leg to bend slightly and then bidding her hips to rotate a few degrees. She noticed him pause with his face inches from her crotch.

He can see...everything

She imagined what his eyes were seeing. A shadow stripe of pubic hair leading downward to the hood of her clit, right now making a small bump in the fabric of her panties. As he scanned downward, her pussy likely showed through the wetness of her crotch. Eve hoped her pussy lips were tucked in, since without panties on, they dangled outward, something she was always shy about when around her lovers. She wondered if he could smell her out here in the heat.

As if on cue, Harvey inhaled deeply through his nose. "Mmmmm", Harvey muttered.

"Almost done?" Eve felt very uncomfortable with Harvey's face so close to her pussy. Her clit became electrified, itching to be touched. She moved her thighs together and twisted her hips, momentarily hiding her girl parts from his gaze. She gave him a look that said, 'move along'.

Startled, Harvey looked up into Eve's beautiful, narrowed eyes. "Yes, yes!". Standing, he tugged down his shirt attempting to hide his boner. It was bigger than before, clearly tenting his swim shorts. Turning away quickly, he quick-stepped it back to his camera and sat on one of the wood benches, elbows resting on the planks of the table. The camera clicked, the flashes reflecting off the glow of her perspiring, lightly-bronzed skin.

Eve looked into the camera and imagined that this was what being a Playboy model must be like. Regardless of her personal repulsion of Harvey, the camera made her feel desirable...desired. The lens pointed at her, no one else. The flashes illuminated her body, her curves, her hair. She relaxed a bit and really got into it and made several poses. Some with her boobs pushed out, others with her hands on her hips, lips puckering for a kiss. Flash flash flash. Harvey didn't waste a second.