Handiwork Ch. 08

Story Info
Kim's deliverance as she and Gordo at last make love.
3k words
4.74
5.9k
5
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance by any character or situation to any actual person or event is purely coincidental. All characters presented in this narrative are over the age of 18.

Chapter Eight

"You know what amazes me? All the stars we're looking at right now, the light we're seeing from most of them was created before Jesus was born, and it's just now getting to us laying here looking up at the sky in 2022," Kim said softly. "That just blows my mind, all that's happened since those suns thousands or even millions of light years away gave off the light we're seeing here tonight."

She exuded an innocent wonderment as we lay on a palette of blankets we had made for ourselves on the grass of my secluded back yard after the last glow of dusk dissolved into a cool, cloudless and moonless night. She pointed out constellations and formations she had learned from her grandmother as a child: Virgo, Taurus, Gemini; the Big Dipper, the Little Dipper.

We had spent the whole day together -- almost all of it naked -- since Kim had appeared at my door in the middle of the morning beaming over the good news she wanted to share about her imminent emancipation from her marriage to Roger Rainey. We passed the hours inside, talking, napping, making love, showering, making love again. And again. That I had orgasmed twice over seven or eight hours was something I hadn't achieved since my twenties. For her, we had lost count. I had kissed and/or caressed most every square centimeter -- every contour, curve and crevice -- of her. Now, under cover of night and safely out of view, we gathered up blankets and, still naked, spread them on the lawn, saving one to cover us as needed from the late spring nighttime chill.

What I learned about her only drew me closer. To say she had grown up disadvantaged was an understatement. After high school in particular, the former Kimberly Garber was alone and struggled to keep a roof over her head. She had lived for nearly a month in the ancient Chevy Malibu that had been her grandmother's. Service station and supermarket restrooms were as close as she could get to a bath. In nursing school, her dormitory room became her home -- the place where she had spent several Christmases, Thanksgivings and New Year's Eves alone, eating frozen pizzas or oatmeal, reading or watching her black-and-white portable TV.

When Roger came along, he seemed to her to be her rescuer -- a native of Little Rock, Arkansas, who treated her like a princess during their courtship. That he was secretive about what he shared with her concerning his childhood and never introduced Kim to his parents other than a brother who lived down the road in Holly Springs, Mississippi, would have -- should have -- troubled her more, but with her own disadvantaged, disrupted childhood, she had little point of reference from which to judge.

"He was kind of like the moon. Sometimes, he could be so bright that he could light the whole world up, but there was always this dark side that nobody ever got to see," Kim had said.

Most of the relationships she'd had with men had been brief. Many of them had only one interest -- what was in her panties -- and figured a girl with so few resources would be easy. But she wasn't. When she refused to put out, she said, they'd drop her cold, one even evicting her from his car on a backroad miles from town. Those who hung around and seemed to want a lasting relationship abandoned her upon learning that she could not have children.

When she met Roger, who had no interest in or intention to procreate, all the pieces at last seemed to fit. But no sooner than she accepted his marriage proposal, he seemed increasingly distant. She wrote it off to his efforts to establish himself in "business," though he never discussed exactly what kind of work he was doing. It worsened after they married, and he became openly contemptuous of her efforts to talk to him about what he had done each day. He'd tell her, "it's none of your concern," or "things are going fine" or, perhaps his most honest response, "there's confidential things I can't discuss."

After seven years, the signs that he was a serial adulterer involved in some sort of shady -- likely criminal -- dealings were inescapable. The last straw was the sexting messages she saw on his phone from "Sweet Tater." What Kim didn't know until she read his federal indictment was that part of his perfidious livelihood involved soliciting nude and sexually explicit selfies and videos from vulnerable women like Sweet Tater whom he had conned and exploited for years and selling them without their knowledge or consent to illegal offshore purveyors of online porn.

There was more hurt in Kimberly's life than my mostly stable, middle-class upbringing allowed me to fully grasp -- hurt that Kim hid behind her confident, assertive, go-getter façade. Because I was blessed really get to know her, I found an enchanting, vulnerable, innocent and caring woman who, in spite of everything, still held out hope for a better day.

That woman now owned my heart.

"Kim?"

"Uh huh?" she answered, turning her gaze away from the heavens and toward me, her face softly illuminated by the solar-powered footlights that illuminated the railing to my deck.

"You know it wasn't supposed to be this way. I had it all planned: I would lead this sort of monastic life, get through this divorce, lock my feelings away in a box and stow it in the attic and be done with relationships with women," I said.

Kim's brow furrowed in concern and her eyes searched my face for what might come next. The pain from and fear of men brushing her off was still raw within her.

"Go on," she said.

"For years, you were right here under my nose -- literally close enough for you to see me in my most unguarded moments. I never gave you much of a thought until the afternoon a few weeks ago, and ..." I said. "That opened my world back up. You made me realize that I am still very much a functioning man. You revived what I thought had died."

"Mmm hmm," she said guardedly. "Where's this going, Gordo?"

I swallowed hard. Truth time. Damn the consequences.

"I don't want to scare you away, Kim, but things have changed for me, and I am throwing out the script. It started as a physical attraction, but I've developed very deep feelings for you because I've gotten to know you, to know Kimberly -- the real, complete you," I said.

"Now, I can't imagine myself without you. You not only fill my mind but now my heart. All day long. I wake up in the morning thinking of you. I fall asleep thinking of you. Kim, I love you," I said.

She lay on her left side, facing me, and again, for a moment, her face froze, her mouth slightly open lacking words to say, her expression unreadable. I could feel my pulse racing and I had to force myself to breathe. Was she about to walk away? Would her first words be I'm sorry, but ...? Worse still, would she just laugh? Then the first clear sign: the glimmer of a droplet forming in the corner of her right eye before it spilled down the gentle slope of her nose.

Her answer was in her kiss. She grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me softly but unrelentingly.

I pulled her to me as her arms wrapped around my neck and she pushed her bare chest onto mine, the better to deepen our kiss. Her hair cascaded downward onto my cheeks, tickling my face and, for a moment, creating a cocoon where the only beings in the universe were Kim and me, joined in a deep kiss and the bond only love can form.

By now, Kim had mostly climbed on top of me.

"Gordo," she whispered, sniffing and swallowing hard, "I do. I love you." A tear spilled from her face onto my cheek and she sniffed again. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

With her thumb, she wiped her tear off my face and chuckled softly. "Look at the mess I'm making."

I craned my neck upward and kissed the tip of her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her forehead lightly as I ran my hands the length of her spine, from the cleft of her buttocks to the thin, soft hair of her neck and back again.

She nestled her face into my neck beneath my ear and exhaled, a cleansing breath. The tension seemed to drain from us both and we relaxed fully in our naked embrace there beneath the stars.

"Right now," I said gazing at the heavens, "You were the missing part of me, Kim, and finally it's where it's supposed to be."

She adjusted herself so that she was now fully on top of me, soaking up my body's warmth as the blanket over her back protected her from the breeze. Her legs lay on either side of my right leg and she pressed her mons gently into my hip. My fingers lazily played in her hair, trailing down her neck to her shoulder and back. She, in turn, gently kissed my neck.

I could feel her breasts, her perfect, puffy nipples as they moved against my chest with her every breath. Her hands slowly, gently brushed up and down my flanks, from my ribcage to my hip and back. Almost imperceptibly, her bottom contracted, pressing her smooth mound against my hipbone.

By now, she had to feel my well-used penis beginning to harden itself for an encore, the day's finale -- a hat trick. So I moved my hand from its circuit of stroking her hair and shoulders down the curve of her waist, tickling the side of her breast, then sliding downward to cup the perfect swell of her ass and dip briefly into its crevice to the moistening gap between her thighs.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, almost sleepily. She ground her pussy harder, her tempo increasing at the same time. My fingers found her labia already moist, imprinting her femininity onto my hip. I raised my right leg between hers, pushing them farther apart and giving her flowering folds more surface, more friction, more stimulation.

"You know, you're about to make history with me, baby. I can't remember ever cumming three times in one day," I whispered to her as she lifted her head and smiled at me. "And none of it with the help of those blue pills."

"Glad I'm your record-setter, she said, propping herself up over my chest with her elbows, bringing her nipples back into view and positioning herself for an unashamedly erotic kiss. As our tongues waltzed, her hand trailed down to grasp my dick, still extending itself to its full hardness. She turned it loose momentarily, ran her fingers deep into her slit and used her creamy arousal to slicken my cock.

"There we go," she said, rubbing her juices along my veiny shaft.

"Why should he get all that goodness?" I said, gently moving her hand from my boner to my mouth where I sucked and lapped her womanly wetness from each of her fingers, sending a shiver down her body and noticeably hastening the pace of her hips.

She sat up more, her pussy now working on my hip, her abdomen rising at a 45-degree angle from my supine torso, affording me access to her nipples, now dark and puffy with arousal. My tongue and teeth gently tormented one while I tweaked and twirled the other between my thumb and forefinger.

"You're so fucking hot," she groaned. "These tits are made for you. Suck them hard."

The blanket that had covered her had now slid down her back and was gathered around my knees. She was in proud cowgirl form, a woman in full, unashamedly chasing her pleasure. Her fluids had now coated my upper thigh, hip and were spreading toward my penis and scrotum, giving our lustful strivings a wet, squishing sound.

I could feel her release building, her movements becoming more erratic and powerful, her moans deepening. So I decided to supercharge things and send her over the top. I pulled her bottom across my belly and past my now straining penis as I scooted myself downward, repositioning us until the hood of her clit hovered just above my nose. She lowered herself slightly until my tongue delved beneath her inner folds, lapping a copious amount of her feminine syrup from them.

"Oh fuck, Gordo," she wailed. "Oh fuck ... "

As she rode my ravening tongue, lips and chin, furiously thrusting the length of her drooling slit back and forth from her vagina to her pearlescent clitoris, I reached up and kneaded her breasts, twisting nipples and areolae now bloated and distended.

Even in the dim light, I could see the telltale mottled, pre-climactic reddening forming from her neck into the valley between her tits.

"Cummmmmingggg," she moaned as her hips seized and shuddered. Against my mouth, I could feel her pussy contracting over and over, jamming her womanhood hard onto my face and holding it there as her orgasm overtook her. Then, abruptly, she pulled upward and managed only, "Gordo!" before a gush of hot, clear fluid spewed from her, its viscous, slightly salty muskiness drenching my neck and face. I wiped it from my eyes so I could see her gaping femininity inches from my face, dripping and still lurching forward as her climax played itself out.

As the last of the shocks coursed through her, I extracted myself from between her knees, pulled into a sitting position and held her tight. I kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste herself on my lips.

Kim's hips never fell still. They continued to roll and buck, her pussy still searching for some part of me with which to share itself. Our kiss held as one of my hands continued squeezing her breast and the other looped behind her to thrust two fingers into her, stroking the very active G spot I had discovered throughout our leisurely day of intimate exploration. Instantly, her thrusts became more pronounced, and her breathing again quickened.

"Enough of that," she said, removing my hand and lowering herself onto my hardness, pointed skyward and aimed perfectly at her opening. She nestled her labia against the livid head of my straining manhood and sank slowly onto it until I was fully sheathed within her.

Her pelvis began driving in into mine, pushing as much of my fat cock into her as she could hold while grinding her pleading clitoris into me at the hairy base of my cock. Both of us sat upright, she in my lap with her pussy impaled upon me, our mouths hungrily connected, her rosebud nipples grazing my chest as her pouting tits jiggled with every thrust.

Her entire torso was arching, her hips moving frantically as she relentlessly rode down her climax. The primal moans from deep within her mingled with the smacking sounds of our soaked sex, signaling her approaching crisis -- by all indications the most intense yet.

"Cum in me, Gordo," she managed before she lurched forward with a loud moan and jammed herself onto me. The milking effect of her contractions triggered my first shot of semen somewhere deep into her core. Together, for long moments, our bodies convulsed in passion, feeding and prolonging each other's pleasure.

Eventually, Kim slumped against me, exhausted and winded, her cheek resting on my shoulder as her hot breath played against my neck. I stayed stiff within her for long minutes afterward, my balls happily depleted but my penis not ready to surrender. Our combined fluids leaked from her opening, trickling warmly over my scrotum and pooling on the blanket underneath us.

A sheen of sweat covered us both, and the cool late May breeze sent a chill over Kim as we recovered from our highly aerobic lovemaking.

Kim leaned backward, looking down at our coupled genitals, and then back up at me. She started giggling, and it was contagious.

"What's so funny, beautiful," I said, pulling the blanket that had once covered our backs over her shoulders again.

"Look at us. I mean the Lord had a sense of humor when he created the way humans fuck. We do look a little ridiculous," she said.

"The word I would use is wonderful. You look wonderful. A complete, wonderful and very much loved woman," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me softly, but fully.

By now, my penis had finally deflated but remained within her. "I don't want to disconnect now," she said. "ut we'd look pretty silly going about our lives joined at the crotch, so ..."

Kim raised herself and more of our intermingled cum drained from her onto my thigh. She scooped it up with two fingers, licked it and then fed me the rest.

"Mmmmm. Midnight snack," I said.

"I gotta work in the morning, so I need to head home," she said, pulling the blanket around her like a toga. "Wanna walk me home?"

"You don't want to go get your clothes?" I asked.

"Nah. Gives me an excuse to come over tomorrow," she said.

I draped myself in the other blanket and we walked out my backyard, through her gate and onto her deck. We walked up the deck and she opened her French door.

"This is where I kiss you goodnight, I guess," I said. And I did. Both of our blankets fell to the deck, and neither of us cared.

"I got a better idea," she said with that wry Kim grin. She grabbed me by the dick, guided me through the door and closed it. "You belong here with me, Gordo."

Outside, the stars shone brightly in the inky night sky. The springtime breeze stirred the magnolia blossoms and wafted their sweet scent through Kim's raised window and across the bed where we slept in each other's arms.