Hands of Clay Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crystal clear, boyfriend." He waited for the correction, but it didn't come.

Brice scooped up a pillow from the floor, and then he set the lubrication aside. He spread Clay's legs wide and tucked the cushion under his hips. When Clay was tipped up and exposed, his eyes tracked his grader.

"What now?" Clay asked.

"Relax." Brice gestured for Clay to lift his arms. "Hold the pillow by your ears."

Relaxing he could do. Clay set his head back. Fingers crawled along Clay's inner thighs like his massage last night, but this was absolutely going to end differently. When his instructor reached Clay's balls, Brice leaned over and took Clay's mouth into a light kiss. The sweet caress had him discovering that Brice's lips trembled.

Brice might appear calm and confident, but once again, his softer side showed. The quiet, serious mask hid so much passion, so much more than what people saw.

Clay lost himself in Brice's mouth, but suddenly his lips were gone. Instead, hands glided closer to his hole. When Brice's fingers brushed his entrance in slow sweeps, Clay whispered nonsense words. As he became the prisoner of new sensations, Brice's other hand ghosted over his erection. One hand worked his cock while one finger gently pushed into his ass. Clay gasped at the light penetration. He buried his face into the side of Brice's pillow.

"Good, Clay."

"Hell yes. A plus good."

Brice's chuckle was a vibration near his inner thigh as he started soft licks to the area under his balls. The unfamiliar caress of the sensitive skin had Clay's breath catching.

"Keep relaxing. Is that clear?" Brice murmured as his fingers went deeper. "Think about opening for me."

Clay meant to say crystal, all that came out was a moan. The thick finger entering him, the light licks, his cock masturbated, all of the movements killed his ability to speak.

One digit moved in and out. Choking on the moment, Clay gasped and then shuddered at the stretching of his hole. Brice's mouth moved up his shaft, causing him to curse. How he would survive this much pleasure, he would never know. Thank God he was with Brice. The man had more patience than anyone Clay had ever met.

Clay tried to get his voice to work, but he couldn't seem to speak. All he could do was concentrate on the thick finger sliding in and out of his body. The touch was an intimacy that Clay was glad he gave Brice. Only the grader was the one he wanted to do this to him.

"Think about the muscles loosening. Focus on my mouth." Brice's words were breathed over his sensitive cock.

Clay's back curled. As he moved, his instructor added a second finger. The digit slipped in alongside the first. Clay did as Brice said. He told his body to accept the invasion.

Inch by inch, Brice deepened the firm strokes. All the while those fingers moved, the grader's hand played Clay's weeping hardon, he wiggled and moaned.

A strangled cry came from his throat when Brice scissored his fingers. The opening had him aware of the newness of being both invaded and owned. The burn from his ass widening expanded until there was nothing but heat all over his skin. In and out. Brice kept sliding. He never let up. Other than his moans, there was no other sound than Brice's ragged breath as he continued to open him.

"Good, Clay." More lube was added. Brice kept caressing Clay's erection all the time he added a third finger. That hand explored his cock like Brice had a map of every square inch and knew what would make Clay scream.

"Fuck me." Clay shuddered. The pressure was strangling him as the euphoria lifted him to cloud nine.

"I will," Brice whispered.

Keeping his eyes screwed shut, Clay concentrated on breathing. Even though the stretching hurt, the aching pentation was as it should be. The pain didn't tear him apart but put him together. There was a bone-shattering quality to the touch and a yearning for this connection. The fullness called to him. He wiggled when Brice offered wide sloppy licks to the head of his cock. The heat in his chest grew.

Brice built the peak of pleasure with his hands. All at once, Clay's skin sizzled with the friction. A low growl rumbled in his throat.

The fantasy of being filled by Brice would be his dream forever. He sank into the slow-building mist of lust as Brice added a fourth finger. Brice's lips grazed. Each kiss was cool, like raindrops on his body. Every sense was in tune with his grader. The skin over Clay's muscles was now covered in a light sheen of sweat. With every rub and caress, Clay was getting closer to a finish. The feeling was too intense.

"Clay?"

"Yeah." Clay panted. The stretch hurt, but Clay started to crave the pressure. The widening of his ass was both fire and ecstasy. His blood had become liquid desire.

"I'm hanging on by a thread." Brice lifted his head away from Clay's shaft. "You look hot spread for me." Brice removed his fingers. "I want you."

"Then let's do it. Continue mission."

"You have options. I can take you from behind. I can do you where you are, or you can ride me. Tell me what you want." Brice looked at him expectantly, much like on the top floor during their date. The difference this time was that Clay caught a glint in the grader's eyes. Brice gazed at him as if he loved him. Never had Clay been looked at the way Brice did. It was as if the man wanted to worship him, and strangle him, and love him, and fuck him.

"You're my instructor. Instruct."

"You should be on top of me. If you ride me, you can be in control of how fast I enter you, and you can adjust to my size at your pace." Brice sat at the head of the bed. He tucked a pillow behind his back and then reached for Clay's arm.

Nodding, Clay straddled Brice's thighs. His breath filled his lungs until he became saturated by Brice's scent and the citrus smell of the lube.

"As I enter you, think about pushing me out."

"I'll remember that." Clay wet his lips and then leaned forward to kiss Brice's mouth. The hard ridge of Brice's erection burned as he slipped the crown along Clay's cleft. He grabbed the base of the grader's hardon and held in his overflowing joy. Finally, Clay was getting what he wanted.

"Stop looking at my cock like you won a prize," Brice growled. "Focus on what you're doing."

"I've never been more focused on who I'm doing." Clay laughed. He rose onto his knees and lined up Brice to his entrance.

"Brice?" Ponce's voice called through the door. "Hey, Brice." A sharp rap on the door cut through their sexual haze.

"That's fucking H.S.P.C. for you." Brice dropped his head to Clay's sternum.

"Should I..."

"Leave?" Brice finished.

"That's not what I was going to say." At this point, Clay wasn't leaving even if Brice dragged him from the room. "I was going to say hide in the bathroom."

"Don't leave." Brice slipped out from under Clay and got to his feet.

"I'll remember that." Clay hugged the pillow. "I'm going to quote that back to you."

"I'll give you an A plus if you're in that exact spot when I get back." After letting out a loud sigh, Brice scooped up his towel and then grabbed the blankets. He flipped the covers over Clay. "Stay right where I left you. Clear?"

"Crystal." Clay tucked himself under the covers. For a second, he was afraid Brice would tell him they were finished now that there was an interruption. That would be exactly like Brice. Not that Clay would stop now, but still, he was happy at the command. Staying in the middle of this bed was the kind of mission he would take.

12