All Comments on 'Hands off Violet's Big Balls'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
truejeditruejediabout 5 years ago
SSSooo hot

Thank you so much :) loved every word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

not my favorite but glad to see your are still writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Disappointed she didn't actually "do" him, despite her equipment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4/5

not my favorite of your stories but still a fun read. glad to see you writing again, thanks for posting

illwindillwindabout 5 years ago

Agree with the second anon, definitely not the best we've seen from you. The setup was just too outlandish. Complete stranger starts adjusting her swimsuit? That requires a bit too much suspension of my disbelief. I thought they might actually end up being a couple who were roleplaying while on vacation. He stirs her up by flirting with a woman and she 'punishes' him for his mistaken perving. That would have helped make sense of his otherwise unbelievable behavior.

Dommy trans are always good, especially the ones who are both sweet and salty, but this story felt a bit rushed and half-finished. Not as enjoyable as some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad you're back

I hope there's a follow up where she fucks him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
years ago

You had written a few gay stories. Ever going to go back to that genre?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Partial?

Violet should take Owen in for either a partial circumcision or at the very least, the removal of one of his big balls. Our experience is that it adds to the exquisite tenderness of transgender sex, enhancing the ambiguity of gender insecurity. Five stars, all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

I only come to this website for your stories, Thank you for another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely love it. I hope this narrative keeps going

skwisgarrskwisgarrabout 4 years ago
Violet <3

I would love to read more stories about violet and her big ball domme adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Balljob

Having her wank him off with her big balls seems like a more fitting ending climax to this story.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Return

Am I the only jackass here who constantly returns to Sugar and Salt’s page to see if she’s written another story? I’ve totally been doing this since her last one, and God, it’s been over a year, right? I’ve been following her stories since I was in high school (weird, I know), but God, they’re really good. Even for smut, most of the stories are quite exceptional and even the ones that aren’t the best of the bunch are good. I know I’m being a complete simp here, but my hope is that Sugar and Salt one day makes her return and I get to read another story. Maybe she’ll even get a notification on a burner email and read this and in turn right that story. Whatever the case, I just hope we get another one. I still read smut every now and then, but never on this website and I stick to true stories because it’s more of a turn on. But this is the one author I’ll go to—even though she writes fiction—because her stories are just that damn good!

curious4cockcurious4cock4 months ago

Loved it! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous