Hands off Violet's Big Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love a good rimming after a blow job. During isn't bad either. Hurry up and kiss it. I like this position but I can't hold it forever like I once could."

Owen still felt dazed as he inched closer to her. He practically had to lift her large, low-hanging testicles out of the way to get his face where it needed to be. Softly his lips made contact with her pucker. He smooched her there and felt a shiver go through her body.

"Ooooh, yes, yes. Good boy."

He kissed her again, then again. They were gentle kisses at first which became more insistent as he went. He rubbed his lips around her quivering ring and eventually pushed his tongue out without being asked. Violet moaned sharply at the very first touch of his wet tongue to her stimulated pucker. He'd begun to enjoy himself as he lapped his tongue right on her tiny hole and felt her large body quivering above him. His cock was rock hard.

"There's nothing more intimate than analingus," Violet said, the pleasure deriving from his tongue rippling through her body. "I wasn't sure I'd get you to do this when I left you that note inviting you to my room. I'm happy to find that you're reading, willing, and great at it, too! What a lucky woman I was to wake up and find your little hand fondling my balls!"

Owen kissed her hot pucker as if in a trance, passionately, like her rubbery outer ring was the lips of a girl he liked. He opened his mouth and chewed lightly on the crinkly skin then stiffened his tongue, pushing it into Violet's opening. Jolts of pleasure reverberated through her mature body, more than making up for the cramping in her legs. Her cock began to fill out and lifted off the spot on her stomach where it had been laying as soon as Owen's tongue slithered through her sphincter.

"Mmmm, ooooh, yes. You very naughty boy. I've always said a blow job isn't done until it's sealed with a rim job."

Owen managed to force a couple inches of his hardened tongue through her smothering natural defenses. He pressed his lips to her pucker and wiggled his tongue inside her, eliciting grateful moans and gasps from Violet.

He'd been fucking her with his tongue for a few minutes when Violet let go of her heavy legs, dropping them down on top of him.

"That's enough," she said. "I can't keep myself in that position any longer, even if it felt like you could have kept going for hours."

"If you roll over I can keep going," Owen offered, anxious to get his tongue back inside her tiny, warm opening.

Violet laughed and smiled. "You really are a very naughty boy. No, I've had my fill of that for now. My only problem at the moment is I'm hungry. I think I'll call some room service."

Owen felt like he was abruptly being pushed out the door. His erection started to shrink. He couldn't help but look dejected, causing Violet to ask what was wrong.

"I made a date for tonight but I came here instead. Now I'm leaving with blue balls and a mouth that tastes like your cum and ass."

Violet brushed his cheek with her hand. It was the first time she'd touched him in such a way. "You skipped your date to come here and suck my dick? You really are a pervert."

Owen looked even sadder. "Fat lot of good that does me."

"You're not going anywhere yet." Violet pushed Owen back onto the bed. "I don't want you finding time to go off on that date still. You might really hit it off with her and kiss her at the end of the night with my ass on your breath. I can't have that. Then she'll get a taste and want more and I don't do girls... very often." She started to undo his pants. "And on second thought I won't be needing room service because you're going to be my dinner." She pulled out his hardening prick and started to stroke it. "I hope I'm not too out of practice. I'm more of a taker than a giver these days but for a good little pervert like you I can make an exception," with that she dunked her head down and engulfed his cock into her wet, waiting mouth.

Violet expertly tickled his sensitive tip with her tongue. Owen let his eyes close and basked in the labors of her dancing tongue and wet, sucking mouth. She sucked more of his manhood into her mouth, stopping only when her thick lips hit the root of his not inconsiderable length. There she hummed triumphantly around his girth, sending vibrating waves of pleasure from the tip of his cock, wedged in her throat, throughout the rest of his trembling body.

"You're, your skills don't feel out of practice," Owen moaned. He began to run his hand through her hair and was pleasantly surprised that she didn't stop him.

Violet withdrew his dick from her mouth until only his tip was left tightly sealed between her lips. She sucked hard on the swollen head for a minute, stopping occasionally to swirl her tongue around it, before beginning to bob up and down on his length.

"This, this feels too good. I, I can't last much longer," Owen said, half trying to warn her, half trying to excuse himself for what he judged might be considered a quick ejaculation.

Violet didn't seem to mind, his words kicked the strength of sucking up another level. Her cheeks caved in tightly around his hard rod and she fluttered her tongue against the hot underside, proving she could apply both brute sexual force and teasing seduction simultaneously to make Owen give up his load.

It wasn't long before Owen cried out and the first taste of his cum filled Violet's throat. She sucked him steadily, keeping him fully engulfed in the paradise-like refuge of her hot, wet mouth as she milked every drop of sticky sperm from his aching balls.

Violet only released his captive dick when it had begun to shrink. She showed Owen a mouthful of his cream and then swallowed it with a smile shiny from his cum on her full lips.

"Well, it turns out I'm not leaving here with blue balls and feeling bad," Owen joked, chuckling a little to himself over everything that had happened since he'd touched Violet's balls. It was the best mistake he'd ever made.

Violet lifted up so that her face was level with his, just inches apart. "No, you're not leaving here at all." Then she kissed him long and hard.

12