Hands On

Story Info
An accident with glue leaves a couple closer than they were.
1.5k words
3.85
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn! WTF? I can't let go of your dick!

Shawn being a stuck fetishist always kept up with the latest in glues and adhesives and when OmniBond™ came out he had to get some right away to try it.

The package had come in last night right before dinner. As soon as he could after eating, he sat on the side of the bed and opened it. He admired the slick new labeling.

Holds anything to anything! Guaranteed to stick! Works on any surface, even when wet! Stays flexible even below freezing!

Wow! This stuff sounds awesome! I can't wait to try it.

In the box was an MSDS and other cautions, but before he could read it the game started.

He quickly put it aside on his nightstand and went to watch in the Livingroom on the big screen.

The game ran long and close, with a tense few minutes at the end, but it was eventually over as all games must.

The four beers told him it was bedtime so off to bed he went without another thought.

Eight or nine hours later he started waking up.

He had been having the most pleasant dream, but couldn't quite remember what it was about.

It had given him quite a case of morning wood, he was hard as a rock and trying to decide what to do about it, when his fiancé Lisa rolled over and brushed against it.

She said "oooh someone's happy this morning.

She slowly started stroking him. Heaven! No wonder I want to marry her.

As he slowly woke up, he noticed her hand felt a little rough this morning, so he reached over to his nightstand and grabbed the lube that was always sitting there.

Before he got engaged it had been in the bottom of a drawer. Now it had a place of honor.

He squirted a generous amount on her fingers and thumb. Ahh that's much better. So slippery. And warm.

Within seconds he was coming! OMG OMG OMG Ahhh.

He relaxed back into the bed totally spent. That was the best ever.

They lay like that for a few minutes, till Lisa said "I'm going to need a towel."

She started to let go and found that her hand was totally bonded to his penis!

Shawn! WTF? I can't let go of your dick!

Not quite with it this morning Shawn comes up with "I don't want to let go of you either" "will you marry me?"

"I mean it Shawn; I can't let go! It's like I'm glued there!"

She demonstrated by yanking a few times and trying to open her hand. The skin of his dick stretched out with her fingers but never let go, not even a little bit. It was like a huge rubber band was holding her hand closed.

"Oh Shit! No No No" Shawn suddenly sat up in bed and looked quicky at his nightstand. There was the bottle of OmniBond™ right in front of the bottle of JiffyLube. "Oh Shit" he said again.

"Umm honey?

"Yes?"

"It looks like I accidentally glued your hand there"

"Accidentally? What do you mean you glued it there?"

"I swear! It was an accident. I haven't even had a chance to read the bottle yet."

"What bottle? What do you mean?'

"The bottle of glue on my nightstand. The Omibond"

"Well how long am I going to be stuck like this?"

"I dunno, a week maybe?"

"I'M GOING TO BE STUCK LIKE THIS FOR A WEEK?"

"I don't know. Let me read the bottle. Probably just come off in the shower. Maybe with a little soap. Skin cells shed in 7-10 days at the most. But there's sure to be a solvent that will take it right off."

"There better be."

Shawn picked up the bottle with a picture of someone gluing two girders together and started reading the small print. Or at least tried to. He was having trouble concentrating for some reason.

"Can you not do that? Please?"

Lisa had been trying to free her hand. Pulling, and twisting, and yanking, and trying to open her hand, and pulling some more. She has been gripping him pretty firmly when the glue had set and so that was where the glue kept returning her hand. It was very distracting to say the least.

"Oh, are you distracted by having a beautiful girl's hand glued to your dick? Oh, I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I can't let go! I'm permanently stuck to your dick! How will I ever get free?"

One of the things I loved about Lisa was that she played along with my fantasies.

"Seriously though you'd better get us free soon, I'm hungry, and I don't know how to cook one handed."

"Well let's start with that shower then." And started to get up from his side of the bed. That didn't work so well and just ended up pulling her off balance, and with only one hand she couldn't correct and the next thing they're both tumbling to the floor in a tangle.

After carefully getting sorted out on the floor Lisa suggested that he stand first and then she could pull herself up by this convenient handle she seems to be welded to. That's not quite the way it worked out, but she never let go and still had such a firm grip that he felt he would never go soft again.

Lisa led the way to the bathroom, tugging him along behind. Just the rhythm of them walking almost had him coming again and they had to stop for a minute and think about baseball.

They finally made it to the shower, waited for it to warm up, then started to lather one another up. Just opening the shampoo had to be done by Shawn. Have you ever tried to open a bottle with one hand? Paying special attention to certain parts, Lisa was putting a lot of work into lathering him up, and pulling, and twisting, and pulling, and gripping and releasing. In less than two minutes he was coming again and this time her face was right in front of him.

"Sorry sweety, I couldn't help it. It's like a dream come true. How am I supposed to not come?"

"Well, I guess I can't blame you for that, but the soap doesn't seem to be doing anything. Any more ideas? You're the glue expert."

"Let me get another look at that bottle, if you can be still for a minute."

He ended up having to dry off both bodies, which was fun and took way too long, but eventually they were able to shuffle back to the bed and retrieve the OmniBond™ bottle.

"OH MY GOD!" Lisa said when she finally saw the bottle. "For industrial use only? Holds 10,000 lbs? And you put that on your dick?

"I thought I was putting lube, thank you. I just got this stuff to mess around with. Anyway, there's an 800 number. I'm going to call them.

Twenty minutes later, after finding his phone, down the hall in the Livingroom, between two couch cushions. He called the 800 number and put the phone on speaker.

"Omnibond™ customer support, where our bond is always permanent, this is Jeff, how can I help you with all your adhesive needs."

"Uhm permanent?" Shawn stammered

"Why yes, Omnibond™ is always permanent. It's one of our biggest selling points. Nothing can break that bond."

At this point Lisa fainted and collapsed to the floor dragging Shawn down with her.

"Hello? Hello? Are you there? Is everything ok? I heard a noise."

Shawn managed to reach the phone on the counter and pulled it to the floor with them.

"Uh yeah, everything's ok, sort of. When you said permanent, what if you get some on your skin?"

"Oh well we always recommend wearing full PPE whenever dealing with Ominbond™ so you don't accidentally glue yourself to something."

"Hey uhm what if you did, say, glue yourself to something?"

Shaw could actually hear Jeff sit up and pay attention.

"First, did you glue yourself to something portable? Such as a coffee mug? Second are you indoors and warm? Third are you in a position get food and water?"

"Woah, woah, slow down. Yes, I'm glued to something portable and I'm indoors and food and water won't be an issue. Does this mean the bond is permanent?" he squeaked a little on the last bit.

"No No not on skin. Skin cells replace themselves every 7-10 days so it shouldn't be more than a week or so. We had a guy glue his hand to a girder once. They had to set up a tent for him on a high-rise and bring him supplies a couple times a day. What are you glued to?"

"Uhm I'd rather not say but its portable. And I'm in my house."

"Ok, whew, you had me worried there for a minute. PR nightmare. So, would you like us to send someone by? Just in case?"

"No no we're fine. We'll be just fine. A week you said?

"Yes. Could be five days could be ten, the average is around 7."

"Ok thanks for all the help then. Goodbye."

"Goodbye" Jeff said and hung up

.

Later he thought to himself. "He said we."