The Rock

Story Info
An alien rock discovery leads to uninhibited sexual escapades.
2.4k words
4.55
8.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I have to wrestle with categories. It's going in Humor, but please know it could also fit in Incest, Sci-Fi, Non-Consent and others. Certainly not Romance, though. You've been warned. :) I've played with this theme enough, but wanted to try it from a slightly different angle. It's a short one.

***

"Holy shit, Deb! That couldn't have landed more than a mile or two from here."

My sister and I were camping in a remote park in northwest Arizona. The light reflecting from the moon was so dim, when the object came bursting through the sky with a flame of friction in its wake, it lit the ground around us. It didn't look very large, but it hit with a thunderous sound and we could feel the earth vibrate, a shock wave from the impact.

"What the fuck was that, Jay?" Deb asked, nearly breathless from the sudden surprise.

"I'm guessing a meteor rock or something. Maybe a piece of satellite that fell to earth? I think we should check it out first thing in the morning."

"Fuck, yeah. You think anyone else saw it?"

"We've been hiking out here for two days and haven't seen a soul. I doubt it."

"Wouldn't want anyone to beat us to it," said Deb. "I want to see what it is."

"We can't go now. There's too much nasty wildlife to contend with in the dark. Let's hit the sack and leave at the crack of dawn." Deb and I have separate tents. However, I also carry a middle section that allows us to connect the two together. We rarely use it, typically only if we stay at a site for multiple days. We weren't using it now, thankfully, which would make breaking down everything easier. "Catch ya on the other side," I said to Deb, as I zipped up my tent for bed. It's a phrase we often said to each other.

Deb and I are twins and closer than most. We both have engineering degrees and were roommates throughout college. We each have our own places now, but we still go camping together several times a year. It's a hobby our folks got us into when we were young; a love of nature we share as a family.

***

"Are you sure this is the right direction?" Deb asked the following morning. We'd been hiking about twenty minutes and were hoping to have spotted it by now. We weren't exactly sure what we were looking for, though.

"I'm thinking it was at least a mile southwest from where we were camped. I made a marker on the GPS," I waved the fancy satellite phone in my hand. "We're almost at the mile marker now. If we don't see it, we'll keep going a bit and then circle back. Hopefully, we'll see something. Lots of flat land here."

"It was so dark last night, I don't know how you can be so sure which direction..."

"I'm not, sis, but this is my best guess. We keep going that way," I pointed.

And we did. It was uneven ground and slow going, but we finally passed the digital marker I'd made on the map app. I was scratching my head trying to think how far we should continue and in what direction, when Deb tapped me on the shoulder. "See that?" she pointed.

I looked out to the horizon. "What?" I asked.

"That black thing. A rock, I think. It doesn't look like it belongs."

"What rock?" I couldn't see anything.

"Follow me."

We hustled a sixty yards or more before I made out what Deb was aiming for. It wasn't very big. A rock perhaps two foot high. It was almost pitch dark in color, which explained how I had trouble making it out from a distance. Frankly, I was surprised Deb had. There were a few pieces of the same rock substance nearby.

"It made a little crater," I said.

"I would have thought that crater would be bigger, considering how loud the impact was," said Deb. She reached down and picked up a piece of rock that must have broken apart from the bigger one. "Hey, this is light."

"Do you think you should be touching that? Shouldn't we call scientists or something?"

"You think it's radioactive or something?" asked Deb. "Come on, Jay. Let's take some back to Professor Watkins at the university."

"Oh, yeah, he'd love to see that," I said, fondly thinking back on the professor. He was one of my favorites. A geologist who wrote two books and was genuinely interested in every student's progress.

The piece of rock Deb held in her hand was maybe twice the size of your average dice. She put it in the front right pocket of her shorts and turned to me. "We'll just take this one shard. You got this place marked on your GPS?" she asked.

"Good idea," I said. As I proceeded to make notes in my travel log and GPS, Deb took off her shorts and panties, stuffing them in her backpack, leaving her bare-assed. "Why'd you put them there?" I asked, scratching my head.

"I thought about it after putting the rock in my pocket. Best to keep everything safely packed away."

"I guess that makes sense."

"You mind if I take off the rest?" Deb asked, pointing to her top. I don't think I've ever seen my sister naked, even with the years of camping behind us. We always respected each other's privacy. I nodded and Deb went on to strip out of everything else. She had an incredible body. I always knew that, but it was even more stunning now, fully nude.

"Damn, sis. You are fucking hot."

Deb giggled and winked. "I know, dummy."

"You wanna fuck?" I asked. It seemed perfectly normal to ask. She was naked, after all, and seemed to be in a happy mood.

"Hell, yeah!"

Seconds later, I was also naked and for the first time, feeling my sister's lips around my cock. It took no time at all to get hard. "Wow, this is pretty thick, bro. You have a really nice cock."

"Thank you," I whispered, as Deb rolled her tongue over my shaft. I must have said thank you six or seven times, actually, while she worked it from end to end. "If you keep that up, I'm gonna blow and I really wanted to feel your pussy."

"Yeah, I'd like that," smiled Deb. She perched up and pushed me down, straddling me. "I'm going to slide it in deep, okay, bro?"

"Yeah, of course," I said. Soon, we were thrusting together, riding each other to orgasmic bliss. To my great surprise, she jumped off my cock just as I was about to cum and swallowed every drop. "Whoa! I was not expecting that!" I shouted gleefully.

"Well, you made me cum like three times and I was kind of thirsty," Deb cracked. The ridiculous explanation had us both rolling in laughter and minutes later, we were going at it again.

"Deb, I never realized how awesome having sex with you could be. Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"I don't know. I guess we never really felt like it doing it before."

"Yeah, maybe..."

***

It took an extra day to get back to our vehicle. The journey back was more time consuming because Deb and I fucked every four or five hours, whenever the mood struck. It wasn't until the following Monday that we finally made it to the campus. I had called the professor earlier and set a noon appointment. Deb and I were parked outside his building about to go in, but I was currently rubbing her tits. She'd pulled them out on the drive over.

"You have great breasts," I said.

"You've said that a few times now," Deb giggled.

"I wish I had time to fuck you before the meeting, but we better get inside." As we made our way to the professor's building, I noticed a few students giving us strange looks. Punk kids, I figured, but ever since we had that rock in our possession, it seemed strangers kept their distance and treated us differently.

We found Professor Watkins' office and knocked. He quickly opened the door, saying, "Come in, come in."

"I can't wait to show you what we've found," said Deb, hurrying to pull the rock shard from her purse. Soon, he was rolling it in his fingertips. "Feels weird, huh?" Deb asked, as she unzipped his pants. His cocked flopped out pretty effortlessly.

"It's fascinating," said the professor, holding the rock up to the light. "Dense, yet so lightweight." Deb was already deepthroating him as he continued, "And you say you saw this come from the sky? An asteroid?"

I spoke, "That's right, Professor Watkins. I was hoping you might be able to identify what it might be." I lifted up Deb's skirt and inserted a couple fingers. She was wet and ready. I unzipped and found my way in. Deb responding by pushing into me and I could hear her sucking harder on the professor's cock. She seemed to enjoy being double penetrated. I would never have guessed that about her.

Professor David Watkins was shaking his head, but not from any displeasure from what Deb was doing. He was just utterly baffled at the rock he held. "I want to get this under a scope. Do you mind leaving it with me a while?"

"No, not at all," I said, picking up the pace. I was pounding my sister pretty hard and she was reciprocating in her movements, keeping the rhythm going. She was also very skilled at working the professor's cock with her tongue. It was impressive how easy she made it look, servicing two men at the same time. I tapped her on the shoulder and thanked her for the great effort.

"No problem, bro. You got an awesome cock. And you too, professor!" Deb went back to stuffing it in her mouth.

"Thank you, Deb. I appreciate you saying so. After I cum, I'd love to take this rock to the lab."

"Of course!" cried Deb, after pulling his cock out briefly. "We knew you'd be excited about it. And please, cum in my mouth, okay?" She went back to work on it.

By the time we were finished, Deb had orgasmed several times and swallowed both mine and the professor's loads. Even after all that effort, she was still bubbly and raring to go for more, but I convinced her to let David get to studying the rock. We said our goodbyes and headed back to the car. We exited the building and made it about halfway across the lawn, toward the lot we'd parked in. Deb started screaming.

**

It was her second or third squeal when it dawned on me why Deb was screaming. She wasn't hurt. She was just in shock about what had happened. I was, too. In fact, I felt almost sick to my stomach knowing I had invaded my sister in such salacious ways.

"Deb..." I said, trying to calm her, yet knowing she may need space.

She looked to me. "Tell me you know what's happening."

I shook my head. "Uh, no, I don't. I guess we came to our senses?"

"WHY did we do that?" Deb cried.

"It's gotta be the rock, right?" I asked. "And we left it with David!"

"So, being around that rock... what? It makes us...? Want to fuck?" Deb brought her voice down to a whisper as she tried to process this.

"I guess so. I mean, isn't it obvious? We never, ever desired to be sexual with each other before that rock. And then... well, you know..."

"I know what?" Deb sounded desperate.

"Well, I don't exactly know how to explain it. But it was just... everything felt so natural. Like being around the rock just dropped every inhibition. Made every act feel normal. How else would we have been okay with it, if we didn't think it was okay?"

"Yeah, you're right. Like... there was no logic to it. But there wasn't any feeling of being forced, either..."

"Yeah, so weird. You think we should go back and tell the professor?"

"Probably!" exclaimed Deb.

We ran, not walked, back to Professor Watkins' office and knocked loudly. I assumed he may already have left to the lab, but the door opened a moment later. I see why it took him some time to answer. One of his female students was bent over, taking it in the ass.

"Professor!" Deb yelled, pushing her way into the crowded room. "The rock. It makes sex seem normal!" Deb dropped to her knees and pulled out her tits. Then she started fingering herself as she watched the professor do his work on the young coed. I unzipped and offered my cock to Deb. I badly wanted to feel her lips on them.

"Sex is normal," affirmed the professor. "What does the rock have anything to do with it?"

"I was just saying, it makes... uh... having sex with others... seem... normal." Deb paused, trying to make sense of what she was saying.

The professor turned to me briefly, looking a bit confused and I shrugged my shoulders. "Seems normal to me, and I love it!" I laughed. I pushed my cock into Deb's mouth.

Whatever reasons my sister and I had for rushing into the office seemed to fade to the background as we all got busy fucking each other. Adding that extra person in the mix was a bit of a challenge, but by the time we left, I had fucked her twice and finished on her face. I probably should have gotten her name. Deb seemed to get the most out of it, proudly boasting she'd climaxed six times. Apparently, the new girl had some impressive oral skills that Deb appreciated.

We got dressed and were about halfway back to the car when Deb started screaming again. "Goddamnit!" she yelled, her voice echoing across the courtyard. She turned to me. "Jay, we fucking did it again. We got in the presence of that rock and completely lost grasp of ourselves."

"Jesus, you're right. What the hell, Deb?"

Deb kicked at the ground. "Fuck, Jay. I swallowed your... just... ugh!" Deb looked completely frustrated. "And you were so fucking good, too. I mean, what the hell, man?"

"Yeah, I know. It's like you said before. We lose all inhibitions."

"And we get sexually charged or something. It drives you to it."

"I agree," I said, nodding. "Should we go tell the professor?"