Handsfree Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last guy pulls his cock out of my mouth and shoots a very large load of cum across my face, he asks his friend, "Did you get that on the video? I so want to see if that looked at hot on video as it did from my perspective." When he sees the quizzical look on my cum covered face, he tells me, "Yes, we got a LOT of great videos. I think almost everyone here took some with their phones." Then he asks me, "You want to see them? Give us your number and we can send you all we got."

I know that I should have been mortified, but instead I give them my number and tell them, "Yes, I am sure I will enjoy watching these videos. I will also have your numbers in my phone, in case I need such thorough service in the future... Would you guys like that?"

"Fuck YES, we will," they almost all answer in unison. I am ashamed to my very core that not only did I offer that, but also because hearing their enthusiastic answers, gives me a new surge of arousal. As they walk off and leave me to put my clothes on over my cum sticky body, I rationalize to myself, "Well, if I am going to let Handsfree Hannah out of her bottle, it will be good to have a stable of men ready to help me satisfy my uncontrollable sexual need...

*** I hope you enjoyed Hannah's origin story. Her condition is a very real one. Look it up. I look forward to hearing your thought on poor Hannah and the trouble her condition can get her into, in the future. ***

12