Handyman

Story Info
A story of the Naked Handyman.
1.3k words
4.55
20.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

Handyman

While living near Phoenix after retiring at an early age I decided I needed something to keep myself busy, so I began doing some handyman projects for friends that resulted in my being referred to a gay friend of to do some work. One thing led to another with him and we had a very enjoyable time together. He suggested I do my work in the nude and he could and would help me by recommending me to several of his friends if I was interested in both the work and the play that inevitably accompanied it. I agreed and we came up with the name as well as an ad for my services. My ad read, Nothing Butt Boots, the naked handyman! Do you have some projects that you can't do or just don't have the time or willingness to do? Would you like to have someone do those for you while just wearing boots and a tool belt?

I had put this up on several pages of the personals in Craigslist, back when that was the hook up site to go to. I started to get some emails in response. I answered them all with all the pertinent information as well as a contact phone number. I always informed any clients that I was a legitimate handyman and was in no way offering sex for sale. However I would not turn anyone down if they wanted to play while I was there and that I am a submissive bottom.

The first job I took was to replace a ceiling fan with a hanging light fixture. When I arrived I brought my tools and ladder in and asked the guy if he wanted me to work naked. Of course he said yes. So I stripped and set up my ladder. As I was standing on the ladder removing the fan I asked him if he wouldn't mind holding the ladder for me. As I climbed down with the fan his hands went from the ladder to my legs and up to my ass. I stepped onto the floor and as I bent down to set the fan down he came up behind me and rubbed his cock against my ass and reached around to pinch my nipples. I let him play for a while then straightened up. I turned to him and rubbed his hard cock through his pants and told him I would be all his to do with as he pleased when I finished the project, but he was welcome to stop me and play anytime he wanted to do so. I then climbed back up the ladder and turned around so I was facing him with my semi hard cock right at face level to him. He leaned in and took me into his mouth and sucked it for a few minutes then handed me the new light fixture.

As soon as I had the light completed and working he said he had something else for me to work on and led me to his bed room. He had me sit on the bed and took his clothes off, stepped up to me and told me to suck his cock. I worked his cock over real good before he told me to turn around and bend over the bed as he was going to fuck the hell out of me. I felt him lube me up and rub his hard cock along my ass crack and pushing the head of it against my hole. As he pushed the big cock head in harder it suddenly popped inside me. He stopped pushing for a minute so I could adjust and then slowly pushed the rest in all the way. He wasn't very long, maybe 5" or so but it was really thick and I felt really full. He began thrusting in and out faster and faster until all of a sudden he pushed in as deep as he could and stopped moving. I could feel his cock swell and the sudden warmth of his cum flooding my insides. We lay like this for several minutes before he pulled out.

I got dressed, he paid me and I left with him telling me he would have another job for me to do real soon.

I called my next client and told him I was on my way and when I would get there.

When I arrived the client was waiting and showed me in and what needed done. Again after I had gotten all set up to work I asked if he wanted me naked, He said yes and I asked him about his neighbors as he wanted me to replace the drapes in his living room and master bed room. He told me that they all sometimes played together so it wouldn't be a problem. As I was undressing he asked me about my sexual preferences. I explained that I was available for pretty much anything he wanted to do as I was a submissive bottom and loved to have both holes filled. He said he thought he could come up with something to do with me when I had finished the work.

As I was standing on my ladder in front of his large living room window I noticed one of his neighbors watching me. Every time I looked at him he would rub his cock and smile.

The same thing happened while I was in the window of the bed room but this was someone else watching.

As I was putting my tools away and setting everything near the door the door bell rang. My client asked me to please answer it for him, so I opened and standing there in the open doorway were those two neighbors. They came right inside and each one rubbed my dripping cock as they went by me. I followed them into the living room and they were talking to my client and stripping while he was standing there naked. He introduced them to me and told me that it was now play time and I was to do whatever they told me to do and always call them Sir. Soon I was on my knees sucking their cocks going from one to another. They told me it was time to get serious and had me get up and bend over the sofa so they could get to my ass. One of them started sucking my cock while one was fucking my mouth and the third was lubing up my ass. It wasn't long before I had my ass filled with hard cock. They then took turns sucking me, fucking my mouth as well as my ass.

After they had all filled my ass with their cum the door bell rang. I was told to answer it. When I opened it there were two more guys coming in. My client told them to get naked and enjoy me as they were just resting up for round two. I was then spit roasted and soon both my holes were filled with their cum. Then all five of them had me sucking their cocks to revive them so they could fuck me again. It was a couple of hours of nonstop fucking before I was finally allowed to dress and leave. As I was taking the last of my tools out to my truck when the client gave me an envelope and thanked me for a job well done. He told me he would be in touch for another project real soon. When I opened the envelope I found the agreed upon price for the job as well as an extra $500 bonus.

I got home and took a shower before doing anything else. My first day as the Naked Handyman was a great success. I logged into my email and had several requests for more work and couldn't wait to hear back from those while hoping they all went as good as those did today!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers