Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the Handyman story.
2.1k words
4.71
9.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

This is a continuation of my Handyman story.

A couple of weeks after my last job I got a call from the same client (John). He asked me if I would be interested in doing a bigger project for him. He said he wanted to make a play room in his garage and it would probably take several days to get it done. He also told me that I could stay at his house during that time if I wanted to but would have to remain naked while there.

I didn't want to appear too eager so I told him I would think about it and call him back the next day.

The next morning I called him back and told him I would do it and we set everything up. A week later I arrived at his home to get started. After showing me where to put my overnight bag we then got all my tools set up in the garage. It was a three car garage and he wanted to make one bay his play room.

I went into the house and stripped before starting the work. It didn't take me long and I had the wall framed up separating the room from the rest of the garage. John then called me into the house to meet his electrician friend. His name was Brian. Brian grabbed my semi hard cock and said he thought we all would work well together. Brian and I then got all the new wiring done and John declared it was play time. I was told to get on my knees and began sucking their cocks for them. After they each gave me a load of cum Brian left. John and I then put up the dry wall and called it a day.

John and I had something to eat and he told me that we would watch a movie and get in some fucking before hitting the bed for the night. The movie he had on was actually of me being used the last time I had been here and it had my cock hard and dripping as soon as it started. He had me bend over the ottoman and began to fuck me while we watched it. It wasn't long before I was begging him to fuck me harder, but he just kept going slowly saying he wanted it to last a while. He did last a while too as it seemed like he fucked me for almost a half hour before I felt him push I as deep as he could and then felt his cock swell up and start filling me with his cum. After he pulled out I lay there with the cum running down my legs and was pretty much ready for some rest and sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to John fucking me again. When I realized I wasn't dreaming I pushed back taking as much of his cock in as I could get. After I felt him fill my ass with his load of warm cum we both went back to sleep.

In the morning while I was sucking his cock he told me that the play room equipment would be delivered by 9 so we would have to get everything cleaned out of the new room for it. He quickly shot his load down my throat and we got to work. Right at nine I heard the truck backing up to the garage and John opened the overhead door for them. I tried to hide but he told me not to worry as these guys were cool and the truck would block anyone from seeing into the garage. As I helped the two guys unload everything they kept copping feels of my cock and ass. By the time we finished my cock was dripping pre cum everywhere. John then told us all to come inside and he would see that they got a good tip for all their hard work.

Once inside John told me to lie over the ottoman and told the guys I was theirs for 30 minutes and to have fun while he opened boxes. While these two guys spit roasted me they kept swapping ends until they were ready to cum. They asked me where I wanted it and I told them to fill my ass up. They both did just that. I couldn't believe how much cum they dumped into my ass, but it was running down my thighs. They got dressed, thanked me for the good sex and left. I cleaned up and went out to help John. When I got there he had me on my knees and sucking a big load out of his cock telling me how he could hear me moaning and begging those guys to fuck me harder and it got him all worked up. He didn't last long before he was shooting his load down my throat. Damn I love this handyman job!

We spent the next several hours getting everything opened and assembled that needed assembly. He finally told me that we would finish setting everything up and install what needed installed in the morning. We both got dressed and went out to dinner.

When we got back from dinner we both stripped and he told me to suck his cock and get it ready to fuck me before we went to bed. I eagerly got between his legs and started licking and sucking his cock and was soon rewarded with some pre cum as it hardened in my mouth. He then told me to mount him and ride him until he gave me his load. I bounced up and down on his cock for about 10 minutes when he held me down and began filling my ass with his seed. We then cleaned up and went to bed. We were both pretty tired and slept right through until early morning when he awoke me with another fucking before we got up. By now it seemed as though I had been fucked nonstop for two days and I was ready for a break from all the sex. He told me we would get everything set up and then relax until tonight when he had some friends coming over to see and use the new play room and I would surely be a hit with them as I would be demonstrating how everything worked.

The guests began arriving about 8:30 and by 9 they were all here, there were 6 male and 1 female. My being already nude drew a lot of attention from them as they all were happy to squeeze my ass and cock and pinch my nipples as they were introduced to me. The woman however was intriguing as she squeezed my cock with one hand and my ass with the other while telling me that we would work out quite well together later on.

The festivities began right away with John showing off all of his new toys. There were shelves on one wall with all kinds of sex toys from whips and paddles to butt plugs and dildos of all different sizes. Everyone drew a number from a jar and was told that they would each get a turn with me on one of the pieces of equipment in the order of highest to lowest number drawn. Each of them then picked out what they wanted me to demonstrate with them. I heard a squeal from the woman as she informed everyone that she would be last and she was very excited as she would get ideas from everyone else before her turn.

The first one had me attached to the St. Andrews Cross and began spanking my ass and then rubbing it before spanking it again. After several minutes of this he then put a medium sized butt plug in me and released me for the next one. The next guy had me on a medical exam table with my legs in stirrups. He then removed the plug and replaced it with his cock. As he slowly fucked me he pinched my nipples. Having my nipples really gets to me and as he came inside me I also came shooting my cum all over my stomach.

Now I am usually a one and done guy but for some reason my cock stayed hard after this.

I was then lead to the sling by the next 2 guys so they could double teams me in it. They didn't last very long as they had gotten the sling into a back and forth swinging motion with a cock at each opening. They both came at the same time and I had all I could do to swallow the huge load from the cock in my mouth. Next up was the pillory and again 2 of them tag teamed me in it. As they swapped places back and forth between my mouth and ass my cock was once again dripping pre cum like a leaky faucet. Finally the one in my ass filled me up with his seed and the other one then replaced him and it wasn't long before I had his cum running down the inside of my thighs.

It was now the woman's turn and the only thing left was the fuck bench. I asked to take a short break and have a drink and we all stood around discussing the prior events and how much fun everyone was having so far. They then told me that I was about to have an extreme experience with her though and I would not soon forget it. She was also the only one still dressed.

She had me kneel down over the bench and soon had me restrained to it the only part of me I could move was my head. She then stepped in front of me and started removing her clothes. She had a real nice set of tits and pushed them into my face so I could suck on her hard nipples. Then she stepped back and took of her skirt. She now just had a thong on and pushed her crotch into my mouth holding my head and moving her mound around on my mouth. Then she stepped back and asked me if I was ready for a big surprise? I said hell yes bring it on. She turned around and slid the thong off, slowly turning back to me.

This is when I saw what had to be the biggest cock I have ever seen. I gasped and said oh no, I can't possible take that monster. She just laughed and said, "We will see about that now won't we". She began rubbing it all around my lips and slapping my face with it leaving a trail of pre cum all over my face. Then she told me to open up and began slipping it into my mouth. My jaws were stretched wide as she fucked my face. While she was doing this John was behind me lubing my ass up and working a dildo into it. After he had fucked me with the dildo for a few minutes he replaced it with a bigger one until he had a huge 12 incher into me. He then told her he thought I was ready for her.

She stepped up behind me and as I begged her not to fuck me she shoved about half of it in. As I started to scream someone pushed a hard cock into my mouth to keep me quiet. After several minutes she finally had it all in and the cock was removed from my mouth. I was now moaning and as she began slowly fucking me I began begging for her to give it all to me. She fucked me for 20 minutes never slowing down and then buried herself as deep as she could pumping her seed deep inside. She collapsed on top of me and after a few minutes she got up and I was released from the bench.

We all then sat around and had a couple of drinks before calling it a night. As everyone was leaving she asked me for my number as she would like to get together with me again sometime. I happily gave it to her and told her to give me a week to recover though. She laughed and left.

The next day I put everything of mine in my truck and said good bye to John and headed home. As soon as I got home I hit the hot tub, then crawled into bed and slept the whole day through.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers