Handyman Finds Joy

Story Info
Handyman Cums to Joy's Rescue.
1.1k words
4.35
16.2k
8
2

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 3am and I had to pee like a racehorse so I quietly got up from the couch and made my way down the hall to our guest bathroom so as not to week my sleeping wife. I smiled brightly recalling the unexpected but incredibly satisfying adventures with Julie and her early 20s something daughters the night before.

I poked my head into the guest room to check on Julie and she was sound asleep, snoring but looking completely relaxed. As I quietly closed her door, I heard it. It was the soft but discernible sound of muffled crying. I followed the sound to our other spare room where Julie's youngest daughter, Joy (20) was supposed to be sleeping.

Based on my experiences yesterday, I forwent my normal practice of knocking and quietly just let myself in. "Joy", I whispered, "what is wrong, sweetie?" I sat down on the edge of her bed and scooped her into a big bear hug as she explained that she had a bad cramp in her calf. I kissed her on the forehead and told her I thought I could help her.

I climbed fully onto the bottom of her bed and directed her to lay back down on her back. I then parted her petite legs and scooted forward towards the middle of the bed, placing one leg on either side of me. I grasped her aching calf, which was indeed tight, and began a slow and deliberate massage to help loosen her knot. Beginning low, I slowly worked my way up her entire calf and onward to her taut thigh. My large hands made it easy for me to massage the front and back of her leg. I made deliberate effort to progress as high as possible without directly touching her young pussy.

As I did so, I inched myself increasing forward placing my once again raging hard-on precariously close to her nubile cunt. This was possible by my choice to raise her leg straight up in the air as I massaged her.

It did not take long to successfully alleviate her knot, but as a Handyman, it brought me pleasure to go the extra distance and give the other leg equal treatment. So, I simply draped the heel of her first leg over my shoulder while lifting her other leg to repeat the massage process. Her breathing grew deeper and increasingly more ragged and as I progressed.

With both legs elevated up on my shoulders, I then switched tactics to massage both legs at the same time - one with each hand. I began low, at her diminutive feet and gradually inched up each well-toned, smooth leg. After nearly 15 minutes I once again arrived down at her upper thighs. I learned long ago that careful manipulation of the thighs can help pull and push the skin around the vagina causing some women to have an orgasm. My bride was one such woman and I soon learned, so too was young Joy.

I could smell the familiar, enticing scent of a well-lubricated pussy. I also heard the unmistakable soft sounds of her ample wetness as my passionate attention to her thighs squeezed and contorted the velvety folds of her labia.

She tried to remain flat on her back but from the waist down she began slowly undulating and quivering under my mature touch. I had been incrementally inching forward which meant her rhythmic quivering made the head of my protruding, bulbous cock head occasional tap into her nether regions. As it did, I could feel the smear of my copious pre-cum commingle with her flowing pussy juices as they dribbled down her inner thighs and her puckering rose bud.

I glance up to see her sweet young face contorting in pleasure as she bit her lower lip trying to stifle her mounting, throaty sounds of gratification. Her tiny hands were thrust in the loose fitting arm holes of her scoop neck tank top to passionately toying and teasing her dime sized erect nipples. I honestly wasn't sure if I could cum again after my amazing, ball draining blowjobs from Julie and later her other daughter, Hope a few hours ago, but it didn't matter because I was hard as a rock and thoroughly loving helping to sexually pleasure the lovely young Joy.

I then dropped to all fours and pulled the bottom of her loose fitting shorts aside to give me full access to thrust my eager tongue in and around her inviting, wet cunt. She gasped and her athletic thighs grasped my head like a vice giving me clear confirmation that she approved of my passionate pussy licking.

While technically not a "gusher", she did none the less flood my face with her sweet womanly nectar as she began to experience multiple, writhing orgasms. I was loving her bucking and wiggling. I then ran my tongue slowly down her whim to her beautiful asshole and gave her a serious rimming. She exploded again even larger than before. I laughed to myself thinking I need scuba gear. She was dripping wet and I needed no further prompting.

Getting back up on my knees, I grabbed her by the hips, lifting her legs high, and slowly began to press my throbbing cock against her rose bud. Pushing her legs far forward, nearly bending her flexible, petite shape in half, I painstakingly eased my well-lubricated cock head ever so slowly into her beckoning anus. Bit by delightful bit, I patiently stuffed my rock hard cock deeper and deeper into her ass as she flooded us both with wave after wave of her intense orgasms. I finally bottomed out and so began to methodically thrust in and out. Easy at first but increasingly harder and faster. We both seemed to love it when my heavy balls would slap against her ass. I banged her tight ass hard for what seemed like ten minutes.

Finally I could feel the welcomed boiling sensation in my balls begin to well-up. I knew I only had a few more thrusts. I told her I was getting ready to cum soon and she cried a breathy, "yeeeesssssss!" as she quivered to yet another orgasm. Feeling the pressure mounting, I pulled out and scrambled up towards the top of the bed. Propping her head up with a pillow, I positioned my drenched, throbbing cock directly above her small face and ordered her to open her mouth. She obediently opened wide and, to my surprise, thrust out her fabulously long tongue in an inviting Aheago fashion.

Preparing to start stroking myself off to a finish, I reached down to my ready cock but her tiny hands batted mine away and she aggressively jerked me directly towards her gaping mouth. "Harder", I grunted. She obliged until the eruptions began, splashing across her chin, face, and eventually, her eager mouth. She then bobbed forward and inhaled me, gagging slightly on my thick cock, but steady sucking for all she was worth. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Even I was surprised I came that much.

"Thanks for making me feel better", Joy purred with the sweetest beaming smile.