Handyman Gets Handsy

Story Info
Looking for a job, the handyman gets a couple.
1.7k words
3.51
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another installment of my amazing wife and my play night. I play the part of Joe and my sexy ass wife plays the part of A.

"Hello Joe, are you still available to work on the floor in the bathroom tonight."

"Hello A. Yes that is the plan does 5pm work for you?"

"Yes 5:00 will work. I have some other items I need taken care of if you can work them in also"

"Any additional work shouldn't be a problem. I'm willing to help any way I can"

"Thank you Joe! I'll see you at 5"

Joe arrives promptly at 5 and is met at the door with a heavenly sight. A is wearing a beautiful light purple sundress with small flowers on it and pretty white mid heeled sandals. A is a sexy fifty year old firecracker. Brown hair around shoulder length with beautiful green sexy eyes. Around 5 foot with fantastic tits and a perfect ass. Nipples poking barely through the dress, it seems maybe A has gone bra less and the dress shows off her tanned legs around mid thigh down. Joe is instantly mesmerized at the beauty and sexiness of A.

"Come on in Joe. I just got home from work. How are you?"

"Hello A! My you look lovely. Do you wear that to work because if I were around you I do know I won't get much work done. "

"Thanks Joe. This is just a simple dress. Can I offer you a drink? Right this way. "

"A I would follow you anywhere."

After a couple of vodka shots and chasers, they make small talk in the kitchen while enjoying each other's company. A walks Joe around the house showing him projects she would love to have done. Every room they visit it seems they grow closer together. Pretty soon his hand is on her lower back leading her into the rooms and A is touching his arm as she explains her ideas. Joe gets close enough to catch the fragrance of her perfume and hair and is having trouble hiding his growing erection. Joe, as he thinks she is looking at something on the wall adjusts his jeans to give his hardening cock room only for A to turn around in time to spot the tent he is trying to keep less obvious.

A looks up from spotting his hard cock and falls into his eyes adoring her perfect body. They both move in to devour the other's mouths and tongues. Joe reaches up and pulls her by the neck into his embrace while A reaches around Joe and pulls their bodies together. Finally Joe is tasting what he has been fantasizing about ever since he was introduced to A. Her wet warm mouth, her circling tongue lapping with his, and biting her bottom lip which has been his passion from day one. It is a blur of kisses, nibbles, and bites as they finally unleash the desire they have both had for the other.

A leads Joe into her bedroom where he sit on her bed while she leans in for more kisses. Joe touches her at mid thigh and slowly caresses his way up to her delicious ass. A is wearing a pair of black boyshirts that he feels as he is palming her ass. Joe excitedly pulls her ass apart and squeezes her ass and loves every minute of it. A is pulling up his shirt over his head as they kiss. Joe moves from her ass and finds indeed she is braless and manhandles her perfect tits while pulling on her nipples through the dress.

A pushes Joe back on the bed and begins undo his belt and pants. She removes his pants to find him wearing no underwear which explains why his hard cock was so easy to spot earlier. A pulls at his rock hard cock then slowly teases his cock with her tongue then engulfs his cock with her wet mouth. This is light years better than any fantasy that Joe has had about A while he pumped his cock to orgasms time and time again.

A removes her damp panties and throws them to Joe who immediately savors the smell of her delicious pussy. He has been dreaming of devouring her pussy tasting every inch of her pussy that he could get his tongue to. So fucking turned on, Joe begins to lap at the warm panties freshly removed from A's pussy and ass. Damn I love that flavor!

"Oh so you like the flavor of my pussy and ass?" A says

"Hell motherfucking yes! I been dreaming of this moment right here right now!"

"I'm going to ride your cock and cum and there is nothing you can do to stop me" says A

A still wearing her dress moves and impales her wet pussy right on Joe's hard cock. She takes it slow to give her pussy time to adjust to his size and to tease Joe's cock. Finally she sits completely down on Joe's cock and begins to fuck that cock. She removes a rocket vibrator and starts playing with her clit while Joe palms her massive tits and removes her dress over her head.

"I've been dreaming about this view and this feeling of your pussy milking my cock since I first laid eyes on you!"

"You like how I ride your cock Joe? You want me to cum on your cock Joe and let my pussy juice slide down your cock to your balls and ass?"

"Hell Yes and please! When you are done cumming on my cock I want you to come up here and let me taste it. I want to lick that cum out of your pussy."

On cue A begins cumming on Joe's dick. Joe wraps his hands around her neck slightly choking her while her orgasm hits. Joe can feel her juices slide down his cock like she promised.

"Look what you made me do Joe. You are going to have to clean it up you Dirty Boy but not until I cum again."

A riding harder on Joe's cock begins cumming again after several minutes of grinding her pussy down on Joe's cockhead.

A begins sliding her freshly cum pussy a trail from Joe's cock all the way up to Joe's mouth.

"You said you wanted to taste it after I'm done cumming now clean it Dirty Boy. Clean it all up" A says

Joe who has been fantasizing about this for years now. Wraps his arms around A's legs and pulls her pussy down on his tongue and begins devouring her freshly cummed pussy. Joe pushes his tongue as deep as it will go into his pussy and laps out A's cream and cum. Joe focuses on her clit and pussy lips and purposely reaches back with his tongue and rims her tight asshole.

"Oh Joe you really love eating out my freshly cummed pussy don't you little boy? Clean it good. Oh Joe you also love to lick my ass?!"

With those words Joe begins stroking his rigid cock furiously. He can't control his lust for A anymore and blasts cum all over his stomach and on the sheets. Still not satisfied he still continues to devour A's pussy until she rolls off and they rest for a couple minutes.

Joe being the dirty boy that he is, reaches down and begins playing with A's pussy and ass while she is laying on her side. Instantly Joe's cock is back to life wanting badly to fuck A for the first time. Joe slides his rigid cock into A's pussy and fills her tightness immediately. Joe loves to grind his cock deep and long into her pussy taking his time and enjoying.

"Joe you sure love to play with my ass! I want you to put your hard cock in my ass. Just the tip." Says A

"I have always fantasized about fucking that beautiful ass of yours and cumming deep in your asshole! Are you sure A?"

"Yes fuck my tight asshole Joe!"

Joe removes his raging cock to lube up A's asshole and slide his finger around and in her ass. Joe positions his cock right at A's ass while she pushes back. Joe's cockhead breaches her tight ring as A begins to fuck Joe's cock with her ass. Her vibe is found again as A starts teasing her clit while Joe fucks her ass.

"You loved to be fucked in the ass don't you? You love having your ass pounded until you cum while I cum deep in your asshole?!"

Joe says

With those words A begins cumming while Joe is fucked her ass. Joe can feel her pussy and ass clench when her orgasm hits.

"Good Girl My Cum Slut! You do love to be fucked" says Joe

All A can do now that Joe knows is whimper and nod yes. Joe pulls his cock out of A's ass and puts it back into her cum soaked pussy. Joe is on a mission to fill A's pussy with his hot cum so he is fucking her hard and fast. Joe can feel his balls tightening and he knows it is only moments away. With one forceful push Joe's cock spews his hot cum deep inside A's well fucked pussy. A can feel every pulse from Joe's hard cock as she feels the warm sensation. Joe pulls his used cock out slowly so he can watch his cum dripping out of A's used pussy. He pulls her to the end of the bed so her feet are on the floor and opens her legs.

Joe buried his tongue and nose between A's legs and licks his and hers cum out of her pussy and rims her ass. Salty and sweet is the flavor. A mixture of pussy cream and cum, ass fucking, and jizz that Joe wears happily. Joe smacks her ass and plays in the leftovers enjoying every last drop.

"Joe you are one Nasty Boy. I love it" A says

"Like I said before. I'm here to help if I can and I'll clean up my mess when I make it."