Handyman Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her quiet panting, she whimpered slightly, saying nothing.

"Should I cum all over you and parade my nasty little cumslut around upstairs?"

She pushed her ass back, meeting my slicing thrusts and let her head fall back. I saw her mouth was widely open and her tongue laid slightly over her lower lip. I knew she was imagining herself being used and shared for our depraved pleasure. I cupped my fingers under my mouth and gathered a handful of spit then upturned it gently over her mouth. It drooled down slowly and fell over her tongue. There was little left, so I let the last bit drop to her chin and watched as she licked at it, knowing she wanted more but wishing it were actually thick, sweet cum.

"Please...please, Sir.."

"Please what, slut?"

"Please cum deep, deep inside of me."

I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock and knew she was about to cum. I tugged again at her shirt and shoved three fingers into her mouth, 'fucking' it hard, letting my palm smack at her lower lip and chin. As I felt her begin to spasm and shake, I hammered upwards into her brutally and felt my balls lurch. I pushed deeply into her, burying every bit of my cock into her and flooded her full. Growling and gasping into her ear, I felt rope after thick rope erupt and gush inside her gripping cunt.

I stumbled, light-headed, and fell forward, pressing her against the pole and dropped her leg. She purred as I stayed inside her, throbbing like an exhausted heartbeat until I went limp enough to slip from her, though I felt her flexing to keep me there. Immediately she drew her feet together and clenched her thighs, sliding her fingers down to play with her clit. The squishing sound of it paired nicely with her purring laughter and I saw a contented smile curl her lips.

"You dirty man...so nasty..."

"Who is? Hmm?" I pressed my lips to her ear more closely, "I know you wanted every cock possible, every bit of cum available."

She cleared her throat, saying nothing more of it. I stepped back, urging her to lower down by pulling at the shirt around her throat. As she turned and dropped to her knees, I pushed my glistening cock into her mouth, then pulled free and smeared it over her cheeks and licking tongue. She took me into her mouth again and drew her lips firmly back, tasting our collective juices.

"Mmm. That's it. Clean me up and taste us."

She was diligent and meticulous as she licked and suckled at my cock and balls, even my stomach and thighs. We heard again footsteps on the stairs coming down and it sounded like at least three of them. This time though, she jumped up quickly and rushed to get back into her clothes. Her panic was obvious and made the air feel thick and stifling. I pulled my pants back up and lit a cigarette as she wiped her face with a towel and threw it into the washer.

They were definitely coming down to the basement, in a seemingly determined line judging by their cadence. I sat back down and opened a box, pretending to be casually rummaging through it. Sabine took the cue and began sorting laundry and throwing colors into the wash. I began to wonder if they had heard us and thought it was open season; that their collective running fantasy had come true.

Steve was in the lead and stooped down quickly to see past the floor joists. The look of disappointed surprise on his face was comical. Made even moreso, as the other two bumped into each other as Steve stopped. The Three Stooges might have been proud.

"Do you guys need something?" She asked in her usual tone with them.

"Oh...um...uhh..we were just going to...uh," Steve stammered.

"Check the boiler?" said Older Guy as he smacked Steve across the back of the head.

"Ok, well, go ahead. I'd very much like some heat and hot water."

I said nothing and just stood, nodding my head towards the upstairs to her after they had passed us by. I could hear indiscernable muttering between them and pondered that Steve had been Whoever and had convinced them to come check out the fun, only to be let down and they were pissed at him. I chuckled and followed her back upstairs.

Once we got out to the back porch and out of possible earshot, she turned into me laughing.

"Shit, that was close. But...mmm, that was fucking hot."

"Yes it was, on both counts."

"I can feel your cum inside of me. Oh my god, there is so much. I'm leaking...and don't have any panties on."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Naughty and messy."

"Can you stay awhile longer? At least until they leave?"

"Of course. At least long enough after they leave to have you again."

...

12