Hang Ups

Story Info
Suspension, predicament bondage and one more surprise...
1.5k words
4.38
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was chilly that morning when you walked me outside wearing nothing but a collar and blindfold. The breeze brought up goosebumps all over me. Vulnerable in my nakedness, I tried clinging to your hand on my arm guiding me forward but you kept me moving. The soft grass gave way to sharp gravel beneath my bare feet and I knew we were headed to the barn.

The bare concrete echoed under your boots until we got to wherever it was you wanted. Then your hand was in my hair, pushing me down on my knees. I huffed a little. I didn't want to be on the cold, dirty floor of the barn this early. I'd have rather been in your warm bed, sucking you off and dribbling all over your hard cock. But I knew better than to protest further as I felt you pulling the leather mitts over my hands, forcing my fingers into a fist until I could no longer open them.

Heavy metal shackles were placed over each wrist and secured with a padlock to either side of a spreader bar. Now, even blindfolded I could start to see what was coming as I heard the clicking sound of the winch raising me up. It stopped when my feet were comfortably flat on the floor. My arms were stretched high without being strained. I knew it wasn't going to last. I sensed you bending down to apply shackles to both of my ankles as well. Another bar down below began spreading my legs wide until my pussy lips opened to the cool air. Instinctively I tried to close my legs but you put a firm pressure on the bar, not touching me at all until only the balls of my feet remained on the ground.

I had rarely felt this helpless before, arms and legs opened wide into an X and a familiar tingle started to rise up in my belly. I wanted you to touch me, to feel your hands or hear your voice but you continued to work in silence. Without warning, a metal clamp was placed on my right nipple, making me suck in my breath to hold back a whimper. The left nipple met the the same fate. A tug on the clamps sent a jolt down to my pussy and had me jumping from foot to foot trying to get away. It was useless of course. All I managed to do was spin a bit.

I waited for what was to come next and felt a cloth at my lips. I knew I was meant to open my mouth but I didn't want to be gagged. I wanted more to see what you'd do. Turned out it was easy to get me to open wide by grabbing a nipple clamp and twisting. You shoved the cloth into my mouth and covered it with tape. I breathed through my nose.

I was suspended blind, immobilized and mute.

Now that I was utterly helpless, you decided it was a good time to start playing between my cheeks. A gentle but insistent pressure on my tightest hole had a plug sliding quickly, deep inside of me. I was surprised by how manageable it was. Normally you liked to stretch that hole until I was panting and whining. My relief was short lived though.

I gasped as the largest part of the plug popped inside me and I felt it... the burning. There was something on the plug, something that bloomed hot and tingling inside me. Oh god, I wanted to get away from the sensation. Struggling against the bars holding my hands and feet I pulled my legs up trying to push the invader out but it was no use. I moaned out to you as loudly as I could behind the gag with no response. This is what you wanted.

Taking a few deep breaths helped me think but it did nothing to get rid of the heat pooling inside. The irritation was driving me wild. A moment later the spreader bar was pulled downward, straining my arms and holing me in place. Your fingers ran lightly up and down my slit with something wet and cool. I bucked against you and whimpered when you pulled away.

Now the real trial would begin. I quickly realized the cool gel you'd put on my clit was the same substance as what had been on the plug. It got warm, fast. The heat turned into an unbearable itch that I was desperate to scratch. My clit was throbbing and my pussy lips were on fire with sensation but I couldn't close my legs. The gag in my mouth prevented me from asking you for help. I could only wiggle and strain against the bars which caused the clamps on my nipples to shake and arouse me even further.

A steady stream of slutty moans and begging leaked out from behind the gag as I bucked and hopped from one foot to the other. I stopped for a moment and panted, trying to detect your presence; a sound, a smell. You wouldn't just leave me here. You'd want to watch, wouldn't you? I wasn't so sure after several minutes of struggling but I had other issues to worry about. My calves were beginning to cramp and the only way to relieve the pressure was to pull myself up off the floor. If only I could have gripped the bar but having my hands bound in the leather mitts meant I had to use my wrists. My arms shook after a few moments of this and I had to put my feet back down.

All of this torment, the ache in my arms and legs and nipples fed into the throbbing at my very core until I was incredibly horny. I focused on breathing through the discomfort. One more second, one more breath and another, and another.

Eventually, when I thought I couldn't take one more moment for the fifth time the chain above my head began to click and lower. I never thought standing flat on the ground could be so pleasurable but it was amazing. The pain was gone but the aching in my clit and ass was stronger than ever. I needed you to touch me.

As if reading my mind, I felt your hands on my hips. I had completely forgotten how cold the barn was during my struggles and your hands were molten against my icy skin. I deliberately leaned back against you and rested there when there when you didn't move away. Your hands roamed freely over my naked body, leaving a trail of heat in its wake.

The burning need created by the gel came back in full force and I was determined that your hands should make their way to my cunt but you took your time kissing my neck and running your rough hands down my stomach. I moaned deeply and whined when you pulled away. My ears were straining to find you.

It wasn't long until you reappeared. The clamps came off and your mouth replaced them, kissing, biting and sucking as the blood rushed back in. The walls of my pussy clamped down and I thought I might come right then but you pulled away.

Close to my ear I heard you whisper, "Ssshhh... I'll take this off now." Gently, the tape was removed from my mouth and then the cloth, immediately replaced by your tongue. I kissed you back voraciously, crazy with need and was rewarded with your fingers stroking my pussy.

"Looks like someone's ready."

"Yessss," I breathed. More, anything to get more of that.

You bent down to unlock each of my legs, giving me a moment to stretch before picking them up and wrapping them around your waist. I wriggled against your stiff cock. Before you entered me, you removed the blindfold and gave me a look that would have melted my cunt if it weren't melting already.

"Please," I begged.

And you did. I threw my head back in absolute ecstasy when your thick, pulsing rod filled me completely. Your hands gripped my ass, holding me up as you fucked me harder and harder, stoking the fire. You must have felt the effects of the gel as well and pumped into me like a madman. With your hard cock filling me and your pelvis slapping against my clit it wasn't long before I needed to cum.

"Please don't stop. I'm gonna...I'm-I'm-"

Your teeth sunk into my neck hard as I ground my orgasm onto you, crying out with pleasure. When the orgasm subsided I felt the strain on my arms and I could tell you were close to cumming as well. Clamping my legs around your waist and clenching the walls of my pussy around your prick, I squeezed as hard as I could.

You hammered into me in quick, needy thrusts and finally let out a deep groan, emptying your hot cum into me. You held me tight and kissed me before setting me down gently.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. I can't wait to wash that stuff off though!" I could still feel it tingling in my nether regions.

"You like that huh? Who says I was going to let you down?" You said, chuckling evilly.

"Stop it!" I shouted and kicked at you playfully. After a few more pokes and prods at my defenseless ribs I was lowered back down and released but still very naked. And I hadn't even had breakfast yet.