All Comments on 'Hanging Seven'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Shades od David Bowie!

5

BenLongBenLongabout 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories, even if they are FAR out there. Imagining a foursome or a fivesome or … hell, whatever many “some” pleasuring a woman in every way- but it’s only one… well, I was going to say “human” but that doesn’t quite fit, does it? I wasn’t quite sure whether to laugh or just be amazed at how you so intricately intermixed reality with fantasy. Well done once again.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 1 year ago

That was fun! Great work Chloe. Only seven more tentacles to go before you’re fully sated!

DwolfyDwolfyabout 1 year ago

Interesting ... Sci Fi huh? ... feeling mildly inspired...

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

What a great follow-up to your first Heptapod story. Loved it. Thank you.

fredlynn19fredlynn19about 1 year ago

America wants more Jeong Park! You created something genuinely beautiful and moving, and we need more. This was good, but more Jeong please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ms Tzang

5* X 2 at least. Another in your great list of stories.

All I can say is keep on keeping on.

Cheers, Terry

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

"The author asserts a moral right to be identified as the author of this story, although she's really not sure she wants to admit to that."

The wickedly creative meets the hilarious, right at the beginning. Is this a bit of an odd couple? A mixed marriage? Are heptapods prone to yellow fever?

RandyPandaRandyPandaabout 1 year ago

You crack me up with the aussie references.... "Neighbours" is making a comeback too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not just America, many of us in other countries want more Jeong Park and we were supposed to be getting another chapter before anything else got written, but then Chole decided to write this instead... it was okay but kind of boring.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hope you all enjoyed the little asides, like Skippy the Bù Shí Dài Shǔ, and Ky-Lee Ming-Oh. LOL. I couldn't help myself. I HAD to do that. And bogans. I had to work some bogans in.

As for the next chapter of Jeong - one more story that I'm finishing and submitting tonight for the April Fools thing (tonight midnight is the cutoff) and then I'll finish Jeong 11 this weekend and get it submitted, and then you can all start giving me a hard time about when Jeong 12 will be done. LOL.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Nice slice of life in the future!!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

Every bit as enjoyable as the earlier Heptapod story Chloe and, yes, I did get all the Aussie references which made me smile. Ziggy and the great white made me think of the creature features from the 1950s. More soon (or if not soon, one day)?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

Wow! A Space Opera that reminds me of the works of Cordwainer Smith and E. E. "Doc" Smith. A stunning 5* read.

mcrr2225mcrr222512 months ago

You need to start a serie with Ziggy and Stardust. I love these stories and you've already got a head start with these two.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomas12 months ago

“without even a hint of that horrible sun-tanned brown that would make me look like a peasant from the rice paddies.“

Thank you Chloe. Loved the comment. I tease my wife every once in a while when she has been out in the sun.

MrspiffMrspiff7 months ago

Both stories were very enjoyable. Hope to read about Ziggy and his daughter in the near future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...