Hanging Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ziggy," I whispered, querying my implant, smiling as it confirmed that this was that optimal fertility window.

"Yes, Stardust?" Ziggy asked quietly, his skin rippling with those warm colors of affection and love.

"Why don't we go inside our suite and you can fertilize my eggs," I whispered, lifting one of his tentacle tips to my lips and kissing him. "Really fertilize my eggs. I think it's time for me to be an egg-mother again and have another little baby, Ziggy. Danny's big enough for a little brother or sister now."

Ziggy did know human females didn't reproduce like heptapod females, who were only interested in sex once every couple of years, and then only when they were ready to lay their eggs. Thousands of eggs. Heptapod males did enjoy sex though. They just didn't get to have sex that often, and of course Ziggy had been in ecstasy after we married, when he discovered I liked sex all the time, and it didn't matter that he wasn't really fertilizing my eggs.

For him, sex was when females wanted their eggs fertilized, and I knew exactly how to excite Ziggy too. All I had to do was mention fertilizing my eggs. He knew it wasn't really, but it still excited him.

"Another little one, like Danny?" Ziggy asked, his sexual organs extruding from their sheaths within the tips of all seven tentacles.

I smiled, lifting one tentacle and gently kissing the tip, my fingertips running over his sexual extrusion. Even after five years of marriage, I was still surprised at how similar it was to a human male sexual organ, but without the testicles of course.

"Yes," I smiled, licking him as his other tentacles curled around me, those tips caressing me everywhere. "Like Danny, although it might be a female. Would you like that, Ziggy."

"I would very much enjoy, Stardust," Ziggy said, his skin rippling those intermingled patterns of sexual arousal, happiness and love. "Why do I not fertilize your eggs here, Stardust?" Ziggy's tentacles slid over my skin. "We have the deck to ourselves and no-one will disturb us. You will not be embarrassed by the presence of other humans."

"Mmmm," I murmured, as two of his tentacle tips peeled my bikini top off, while two more caressed my boobs, very very gently, the tendrils curling delicately around my nipples as I melted into his tentacles as they massaged me everywhere, my body, my breasts, my arms and my thighs, my butt, my back, my neck and face and then, last, teasing me the way only Ziggy could tease me, my sex.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned as one tentacle kissed me, and the tip of another caressed my labia, the tendrils teasing my clitoris with a feathery delicacy that brought me to the edge of ecstasy, knowing my body was giving him that sensual pleasure he desired as much as I did.

"Stardust...I love you, Stardust," his vocoder said, and his skin rippled those colors of love and desire that I knew so well now as he held me before him in that constantly moving web if tentacles and coiled around me, sliding over my skin, holding me as I gazed into his huge liquid eyes, black pools of love, and I loved him so much as his suckers flowed over my breasts, my nipples, my sex, tasting me, teasing me.

"Ziggy," I moaned, my back arching, shuddering with the ecstasy of that continuous full-body massage. "Oh Ziggy, please, I want you inside me, inside my sex... please Ziggy... I want you inside me fertilizing my eggs, Ziggy...take me now, Ziggy."

One tentacle waved in the air before my face, brushing my lips as it thinned a little, shrank, and I watched as it slid down my body while his other tentacles positioned me, cradling me, spreading my legs wide, exposing my sex as that tentacle tip probed gently, parting me.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, arching in mid-air, my head arching back, as that tip eased into me, thin enough that it slid into me without resistance, thick enough that the friction was exquisite perfection, and my body rippled with sensations as he touched me inside, his tip turning, pressing, tasting, touching, exploring.

"Stardust," Ziggy groaned, moving his tentacle just a little, a gentle in, a slow out, in a little further, again and again and he didn't stop. He kept moving, in and out and in and in, slowly filling me all the way up inside, my sex dancing on him where he was inside me, dancing on him as he thickened himself inside me, and I could look down and see his tentacle easing in and out of me, slowly, and I could feel it inside me as well, and another two tentacle tips there continued to tease, and suck, and massage, and it was as good as it always was. Better even, because I knew he was going to fertilize my egg.

"I must finish soon, Stardust," Ziggy groaned, one of his tentacles sucking at my clitoris and I bucked in the web of his tentacles and moaned because yes, there. There there there...and he was swelling and thickening inside me, eight inches of rigid sexual extrusion moving in me, stretching my channel walls around him, and I could look down and see where it slid into me, stretching me around his girth like a rubber band, as thick as my wrist, filling the juncture of my thighs.

"Oh yes... yes... yes," I moaned, and it was right at that limit where you know you have everything you can take and it's perfect, and he was thrusting, sliding, moving, filling me right to my cervix each time, and I was so close, and oh yes... yes yes yes oh yes...

His sexual extrusion ejaculated inside me, his tentacle tip spurted, and I felt that ejaculation high inside, his semen jetting out against my cervix, and he teased my clitoris just right, and I climaxed, my sex milking that sexual organ inside me as it flooded me, and then, emptied, it thinned as a second slid into me. For a moment there were two, amd then the first eased from me, instantly replaced by the second thickening and hardening within me, moving, sliding, thrusting, filling me, high inside me, thick and hard, and I bucked and climaxed a second time on that thickness, sobbing my excitement as his tentacle moved, giving me that sweet thick friction that I desired, that I wanted, that I needed, and when that one ejaculated, there was another, and another, and another, and it was endless bliss until at last he was satisfied, every one of his tentacle tips with empty semen reservoirs, and curled up against Ziggy, glowing in the aftermath of those endless climaxes, I smiled.

"I feel very very fertilized tonight, Ziggy," I murmured. "Would you fertilize me again in the morning before we go surfing?"

"Yes, Stardust." Ziggy sounded very very pleased with himself. "I would like that very much."

"Mmmmm, so would I, Ziggy," I murmured sleepily as his tentacles wrapped and curled themselves around me in a warm blanket, easily holding me above the water, while he slid himself a little deeper. "Let's sleep out here tonight."

I knew Ziggy was happy when those color patterns rippled across his skin. "That would be wonderful, Stardust," he said. "Let us sleep now."

One of his tentacles gently massaged my back and shoulders as my eyes closed, and I drifted off to sleep, smiling, knowing Ziggy would be watching over me as I slept, knowing Ziggy would be dreaming his own dreams as he relaxed in the soothing waterflow of the jacuzzi, knowing Ziggy loved me and I loved Ziggy. Knowing my egg was fertilized, and soon Ziggy would be a proud egg-father again.

Soon little Danny would have a little brother or sister. Soon I'd be able to tell mom and dad they'd be grandparents again. Soon Ziggy would be doing his best to fertilize me again, and I just knew this was really going to be a wonderful vacation, and I did hope Ziggy and little Danny would enjoy their surfing tomorrow without anymore of those horrible Great White's.

"Good night, Ziggy," I murmured. "I love you."

"Sweet dreams, Stardust. Sleep well while I guard you, beautiful egg-mother." Because that was what Heptapod warriors did, they guarded their egg-mothers, and Ziggy was a warrior, a guardian against every threat the galaxy held, and in his tentacles, I slept, at peace and unafraid.

* * * The End * * *

That little note from Chloe. I do hope you enjoyed my little contribution to the "Surfing with the Alien" story event on Literotica as well as all the other stories. If this is the first story about Ziggy and Stardust that you've read, if you enjoyed it, and if you'd like more, try my "I Married a Heptapod."