Hangry Hanna

Story Info
Hanna torments her brother. Payback is a bitch.
2k words
3.9
12.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

All characters are over 18.

That morning I woke up horny and angry. Hangry! Hangry as hell that I didn't have a boyfriend or fuck-friend. I called my friend Itsy. Her real name was Mitsy, but everyone called her Itsy because of her Itsy-Bitsy-Tittys. Itsy was hangry too.

Needing to unload my pent-up pussy-rage I picked the usual target. My dickhead brother.

Pete and his buddy Rico were in the den, drinking beer and watching porn. I walked in laughing at them. "You guys are such losers. Watching other people screw 'cause you can't get any!"

My brother was ready. "Watch out for Hangry Hanna. She's nineteen and still a virgin-- 'cause no guy wants to fuck the bitch. She's a bra-stuffing bitch!"

I slapped Pete's face. "You're both fucking losers!" teasing

Pete tossed his beer bottle. "Speaking of fucking, I need to teach my bitch-sister a lesson."

"No! Dammit!" I tried to escape, but my brother pushed me onto the sofa and held me down. "Stop it Pete! What's gotten into you! Did you finally grow some balls?"

"Yes bitch. BIG BALLS!" Pete's eyes blazed red as he tore open my blouse, popping off all the buttons. Then he grabbed my bra.

"Don't you dare!!" My brother flipped up my bra cups. Both guys gawked at my naked boobs. Pete whispered. "Wow Hanna, you got nice titty bumps and real puffy nipples."

Pete's compliment took me by surprise. I actually blushed. "See I told you jerks I wasn't a bra stuffer. Now get off me before I scream for mom!"

"Mom ain't home."

Then Pete did something shocking. He sucked my nipples!! I hated it at first... but it felt kinda good. My puffy nipples swelled up in his mouth. Rico yelled. "Could I have a taste of Hanna's titties?"

"No tit tasting! And stop looking at my boobs!" I squirmed my knee up, trying to kick my brother's balls. But Pete surprised me again by inhaling my entire tit into his mouth. Wow. When he nibbled my swollen nipple, it felt so good.

I lay panting as Pete feasted on my titty meat. His hand slip under my skirt and rub my twat through my panties. "Sis, I have exactly what you need." My brother whipped out his boner... Gosh--It was LONG! "Now sis, it's time to show your twat. "

"DON'T YOU DARE!" My brother didn't listen and yanked off my skirt and panties. I quickly covered over my slit. "Please Pete, not in front of Rico."

"Don't cover it sis, c'mon let us see." Pete moved my hand away and both guys stared at my naked pussy and sparse pubes. Their piercing stares made me wet.

"Wow sis, you're fuzzy as a fresh peach. Now my cock it gonna split your peach!"

"NOOO! Don't do it! Not here!" I tried to kick him, but Pete caught my ankles and pulled my ankles apart. He fingered my pussy, getting it ready for cock. "Please, don't fuck me in front of Rico..."

Pete turned. "Rico wait outside." Rico flipped him off but went out the door.

I quit fighting and let my brother fuck me how he wanted. Lifting my legs, Pete reared back and plunged his boner into my tender cunt. "Ouch! Wait bro, not so hard."

"It's gotta be hard. Sis I'm gonna ram my prick so deep it pops out of your throat."

I whimpered as his prick pushed deeper, ripping through my pink tissue. His boner plunged in and out like a piston as my pussy made a slurping sound. That was embarrassing. After a few more fuck strokes, his prick plunged in balls deep.

"Ooof! Pete, you're so stiff!" The fucking actually felt good. My brother sucked my tits and moved his cock inside my horny cunt, fucking every inch. The more he fucked, the more I wanted fucked. My legs gripped his hips, humping against his long fuck strokes.

I was cock crazy now, and he knew it. Pete grunted, slamming his cock deep. "Sis I'm cumming!"

"Oh yes, shoot it in me!" I felt his hot cream spewing deep in my fuck tunnel. Pete kept fucking, pushing his cum deep inside me. And like a good sister, I milked his cock with my pussy, greedy for his seed.

We tongue-kissed and screwed he screwed me until his balls emptied. Pete pulled out, dripping goo across my belly. I lay there with my horny legs spread, hoping he'd fuck me again...so I'd have an orgasm.

But my brother zipped up. Pete ran out the door, and Rico ran in. I covered my gooey crack. "Hanna can have a turn in your pussy?"

"WHAT!" No way jerk! No pussy turns!"

"Oh c'mon Hanna. I'm so hard and you're the sexiest girl in the city. Hell, I always wanted to ball you. And you got awesome titties... Big boobs and such a gorgeous pussy, all pink and fuzzy."

"You're such a liar." But I was flattered by his lies. Rico had a tent pole in his shorts... and I was so horny I couldn't think straight. Swallowing my girlish pride, I spread my legs invitingly. "Hope you don't mind sloppy seconds."

"Heck no." Rico whipped out his hefty boner. Holy fuck, the thing was thick as my wrist. Guiding his fat knob to my gooey slit, Rico rubbed up and down my gash. It felt so damn good I thought I'd cum right there.

My juices flowed as Rico pushed his shaft inside my pussy. Rico took hold of my legs and pushed them up to my chest. His thick cock shoved inside my tunnel. It felt like he was shoving in a frickin' tree trunk! "Wait a minute! I have a petite pussy!"

I spread my legs wide as I could. Rico went slow at first... then pounded his shaft around inside my cunt, making me crazy with fuck-lust. "Go harder!" Rico thrust in so hard our pubic bones smashed together, and his balls slapped my ass.

First my brother, now Rico used me like a fuck toy, and I loved it!

I grabbed Rico's mouth down, feeding him my tit. He gobbled my little mounds and teased my nipples, biting the tips of each nipple. "Oh gawd, that feels good!" I loved getting stretched by his thick prick.

"Rico I want your cum. Cum Rico, Cum in me!" He jackhammered deep, sending my pussy into spasms. I jolted in orgasm as my pussy convulsed, gripping Rico's shaft. He could fuck me forever...then we heard mom at the door.

"Dammit, where the hell is Pete?" The door flew open. Mom stomped in and caught us screwing on the sofa. Stupid Rico kept humping my pussy.

"STOP THAT! Young man what are you doing to my daughter!?" Mom smacked Rico's head, and he stopped in mid-stroke. My entire body glowed red. I was never so embarrassed.

"Oh, I know you young man. You're Pete's friend Rico... I see you're screwing my sweet little daughter? Are you her new beau? Or should I get my shotgun and blast your balls off?"

"No shotgun ma'am... I-I guess I'm her boyfriend."

"Well GOOD. Hanna I see you finally landed a guy." Mom frowned. " I was afraid you were a Lezzie." Mom pointed her finger at Rico. "Finish what you're doing, dump your load and leave."

Mom watched us hump for a minute. Then mom left we fucked furiously. Now I had permission to screw. Rico slammed hard, burying his dick in and out of my fuck tunnel. Soon I felt his shaft throb.

"Yes, shoot it in me! I want it all!" Rico's cock burst, flooding my cunt with his hot seed. My pussy clamped around his prick, squeezing out every drop. His dick slipped out, spilling goo down my crack.

Rico kissed me hard. "Wow Hanna, you're a GREAT fuck." Tucking in his cock he ran out the back door just as Pete walked in.

"Sis I heard mom yelling. Did something happen?" I lay there naked and dazed, with my pussy throbbing and two guys' sperm wiggling around inside my womb. Now I had a brother and a boyfriend who both wanted to fuck me... 'What's a girl to do?'

I was like, totally confused and called Itsy again, telling her about my problem.

Itsy cried, "Dammit, I'm still a horny virgin and you got TWO guys wanting to bang you. That ain't fair. If I had two guys I'd keep them well-sucked and well-fucked." She giggled. "Hell my horny pussy would chase after them."

Itsy was right. The next day I walked into the den wearing a tube top and a short skirt. No panties... Pete looked up at me and blushed. "Sis, I feel real guilty about... you know... what happened yesterday."

"I DON'T! You guys opened me up, literally. You stretched out my pussy. Now I'm wet and willing, and horny as hell." Pulling off my tube top, I let my titties jiggle out. "Pete, I have something that'll make you feel better."

"Your tits?"

"No, my mouth." Dropping to my knees, I unzipped his pants and yanked out my brother's boner.

"Wait sis! We shouldn't do this."

"Shut up and let me suck your prick!" Pete blushed. But I held him down and licked around his knob. He squirmed when my tongue dug into his pee slit, licking up a drop of precum. My mouth opened wide, sucking in his swollen cock.

His cock tasted like my pussy, but I didn't care... I loved feeling my brother's shaft sliding in and out of my mouth. My head bobbed up and down, and I deep-throated his prick, taking it down to my tonsils.

"Oh my God sis...Suck It!" Pete grabbed my tits and twisted my nipples. Suddenly he wasn't shy about the BJ. Pete fucked my mouth, ramming his prick in and out. He looked down and I looked up, watching his smile as he fucked my face.

His cock rammed to the back of my throat, and it jumped! A cock doesn't jump like that and NOT cum... I sucked harder and my brother's cock burst, flooding my mouth with hot gushing sperm! I swallowed it all down, licked off my lips and looked up.

"Bro, did you like me milking your cock?"

"Hell yes Hanna. Now sis let's do something really nasty. Bend over." He grabbed a beer bottle.

Two minutes later. Rico walked in and saw me on the sofa with Pete shoving the beer bottle up my butthole, getting it ready for his cock. I blushed red as Rico laughed so hard he choked.

"Hey Pete, let's both fuck your sister in a three-way."

"Three-way sex? Wow, that sounds fun Rico, but let's do it in the shower so mom doesn't catch us."

I laughed, "Wait a minute you two. Don't I get a vote?"

"No sis!" Pete and Rico carried me into the shower and turned on the water. Each guy grabbed a tit. Rico's prick shoved into my pussy, while my brother's dick rammed up my ass...pounding my guts.

"OUCH, THAT HURTS!" I had to wrap my legs around Rico's hips.

The studs fucked so hard their balls slapped together between my legs. Deep inside my body, I felt their cocks hitting each other in a lusty cock fight. "Oh Gawd, fuck me faster!" I screamed as their impaling pricks tried to split me apart.

Mom knocked on the bathroom door, but we kept fucking.

Rico spewed first, then Pete shot a load up my poop chute. I climaxed at the same time but kept working my cunt and ass muscles, milking out their throbbing shafts.

The studs pulled out, sucked my tits and washed out my holes. Girls don't like sticky fuck- holes... We dried each other off then snuck down the hall to my bedroom, for more fuck fun.

Itsy called my cell. "Hey Hanna, I heard that swallowing cum helps tits grow. Is that true? I need boobs."

"Yes Itsy, and so does fucking. My boobs get pulled and stretched out all the time." I giggled. "Hey Itsy, I got two horny naked guys here in my bed. They'd love to take turns popping your cherry and dumping cum down your throat."

"Really Hanna!" Itsy raced over and our three-way's became four-ways... Four-way fuck-a-thons of screwing, cock sucking and carpet munching.

YES. No more Horny Itsy or Hangry Hanna.

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers