Hani and Ghayda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hani rolled off her body and onto his back. For some time, the cousins lay on the bed side by side, holding hands, and breathing heavily. In the meantime, the wasp queen stepped off the mattress and crossed the room to an ornate table, upon which there was a stoppered bottle and three goblets. She conveyed them to the side of the bed, sat down, and placed them on one of the night tables. She unstopped the bottle, poured some of its contents into two goblets, and handed them to Hani and Ghayda. Then she measured some out for herself. Raising her goblet, she said, "Drink this. It will restore your strength and increase your desire." They drank in silence. The queen poured out another dose, and the three drank again.

Ghayda felt passion rising in her body. The queen motioned for her to lie supine upon the bed, and she obeyed. Removing a glass bottle from a drawer in the night table, the queen poured scented oil onto the rubber penis and spread it around its circumference with her hand. Then she turned and approached Ghayda. Ghayda raised her knees and opened her legs. With two fingers, she spread open her labia. The wasp queen crouched over her and guided the tip of the rubber penis into Ghayda's vagina. She rock forward and back, each time pushing the giant dildo deeper into her. When it could penetrate no further, she increased the rhythm of her thrusting. Ghayda began to weep tears of ecstasy. Suddenly, the queen planted her palms upon the mattress on either side of Ghayda's body and slammed against her pubis repeatedly. Ghayda let out a long mournful scream as her body shuddered with pleasure. The queen did not relent until Ghayda began to gasp for air. Then she withdrew the rubber penis, fell on Ghayda, and kissed her passionately.

After several moments, the wasp queen rolled off of Ghayda's body and lay on her back. Suddenly, Ghayda lurched upward and sprang upon Hani. Hani was caught off guard and tumbled backward onto the bed. Ghayda pulled her niqab off her head and pushed his thighs apart. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and masturbated him until his penis was rock hard. Then she opened her mouth wide, lowered it onto his throbbing shaft, and pushed her face downward until the back of her pharynx was pressed against his glans. She sealed her lips around the shaft and sucked in her breath so that the insides of her cheeks collapsed around his

penis. Licking its underside, she slowly pulled her lips up along its length. When it popped out of her mouth, its sheer weight caused it to oscillate up and down in the air. It was wet with her saliva and glittered in the candlelight. She fellated him again and again until, at last, he bellowed in ecstasy and filled her mouth with semen.

ξ

For four more nights, the wasp queen instructed Hani and Ghayda in the arts of sexual pleasure. On the morning of the seventh day, she gave them each a purse filled with gold coins, kissed them affectionately, and accompanied them to the door. Hand in hand, Hani and Ghayda walked to the edge of the forest. The queen gestured with her hand, and the branches parted and, once again, uncovered the cobbled path. The grateful cousins turned and waved goodbye. The queen threw them a kiss, turned, and entered the palace. The door closed behind her.

Hani and Ghayda turned and stepped onto the trail. An eagle appeared in the sky overhead, and, over the next few days, guided them safely through the wilderness. Eventually, they emerged near the road to Thebes. They waited for a passing caravan, paid the camel master, and rode by camel to the Nile. There, they kneeled and thanked the gods for preserving them. Then they made their way back to Al-Kharijah.

A few days after their return, Hani and Ghayda asked me to intervene with Grandfather on their behalf and to petition him to release Ghayda from the harīm. Grandfather generously did so, and within a few weeks, Hani and Ghayda were married. According to our laws, their commitment to each other did not rule out their making love with others in order to pass on the wasp queen's teachings. As a result, the palace, which had always been a happy place, became even happier.

Three years passed. Then, one day, a caravan arrived from the east. One of the passengers, a woman, was a relative of Grandfather's. She hastened to the court, kneeled before him, and told him that the wasp queen was dead. A trio of monotheist soldiers from the western desert had infiltrated the countryside around Thebes. These fanatics believe in a stern, vengeful god who forbids all inventive sexual pleasures. They had stumbled upon the wasp queen's palace and been invited inside. But when she attempted to give them pleasure, they killed her leopards, seized her, pushed her into her oven, and burned her alive.

The End

Illustrated Erotic Desert Fairy Tales by Raymond Descheneaux:

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah

Little Red Riding Veil

The Three Little Piglets

Golden-Hair and the Three Bears

The White King and the Seven Succubi

Hani and Ghayda

The Three She-Goats

Jamila and the Baobab Stalk

The Last Days of Al-Kharijah

12