Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure...anytime." I finally got rid of the tray and drank about half of my iced tea and got brain freeze for several seconds but that took my mind off of the fact that both women were studying my hard cock that had nothing to do but stay hard and taunt me.

Then Diane knelt in front of me and looking up at me put her hand on my cock. I stared at her and forgot for an instant that Tammy was right next to me. When I did recover enough to look at her she was watching Diane's hand as it slowly slid up and down my shaft for the first time and then she looked up at me. I was stunned and confused but she just gave me a slight smile and I watched Diane as she did it again and then put it in her mouth as Tammy said, "Honey you better lie down before you fall down." I swallowed hard and did as I was told.

The women waited until I was on my back and then knelt on each side of me. Diane went to work on me again until I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm, but then she just stopped and smiled at me. While I was studying her, Tammy wrapped her hand around me and took over where Diane had left off, slowly stroking me and teasing my cock head with her tongue. I was getting dizzy. I was totally naked, my wife let my neighbor play with my cock and now she was sucking me and jacking me off in front of my neighbor. When I looked back at Diane again her panties were gone and I was staring at her puffy lips that were still wet from what I had done just minutes before. My orgasm was racing ahead in the meantime until Tammy stopped and left me on the precipice of relief and my cock twitched a couple of times mocking me and reminding me that the task wasn't complete. Then Tammy stood up and stripped her panties off and touched herself while I lay on my back with my cock pointing at the sky.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I knew that I couldn't fuck Diane and I was sure that Tammy would make me wait until we were alone so I took my cock in my hand. "Honey now don't be impatient," my naked wife said. I looked at her and I'm sure she could see the suffering in my eyes but she just smiled at me. My eyes were still on her when I felt a hand on my cock. It was naked Diane's hand and she took me in her mouth again before starting to jack me off. It was a no nonsense job she was doing too. She was going to make me cum and it wouldn't take me long at all. Tammy was next to me again and watched as her friend pumped my cock. It was my turn to make fists with my hands as my climax neared. I wanted to cum. I had to cum but at the same time I didn't want it to happen because what Diane was doing felt so good and she looked so fucking sexy with her tits dancing freely in front of me. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to so a second later I shot my spunk up almost to my chin before she took me in her mouth and caught a lot of it and swallowed. My cock continued to dribble a little cum onto my lower belly and it seemed to take forever to get my body to slow down and relax. I was still at least half hard as Diane kissed me and then Tammy kissed me deeply and whispered, "I love you baby," and stood up.

We were all still naked as I got a little of my strength back. "What the hell...

how..."

"I'll explain it later honey when you make love to me." I managed to get to my feet but felt no desire to nor saw any need to get dressed. My cock was hanging down but it was still nearly full sized as Diane kissed me once more and said, "Very impressive love. Oh and thank you for taking such good care of me."

"It was my pleasure, anytime and the sooner the better."

"You'll have to talk to Tammy about that one."

Tammy added, "If I don't get my lovin' he won't even see me naked again let alone anybody else." After Diane dressed I kissed her cheek and Tammy walked her to the front door and then came back to me. "I hope you're recovered enough to see to my needs."

"I'll do my best for my loving wife."

"I'm glad you still remember we're married."

"Never fear my love it's you forever."

"Okay now take me to bed." It wasn't hard to rise to the occasion because I'd never completely gone soft and Tammy was on fire. I had never seen her more excited or animated when we made love and it sent me flying too. When it was finally over I mumbled, "We better have Diane over more often if that's how it's going to affect you."

"Don't get your hopes up honey because I doubt that anything like that will happen again. I have to think it was just the moment and she got caught up in it."

"That doesn't explain how you were though does it?"

"I don't know what happened to me. While you were getting the iced tea Diane went on about how hard you were and how big your cock must be. Well that talk got me going so we talked about the lotion and...well things just evolved from there I guess and I told Diane to make you cum after we had teased you some more."

"But what happened to your jealousy?"

"I don't know but it didn't bother me at all. I liked watching you shoot and her take it in her mouth. I liked watching her respond to your touch and watching her climax. It was nothing like I expected it would be because I figured I'd just endure it for Diane's sake."

"But you don't think anything like that will happen again?"

"I don't know. It's a safe bet you'd like it to and in fact you'd like to make love to her."

"I can't deny that, not after what we shared today."

"What about Tory?"

"I guess that's something that Diane will have to work out but the way he treats her my conscience isn't bothering me at all."

"She didn't say so but I have to wonder if she isn't a little love starved."

"Could be. What woman would want to make love to a man that treats her the way Tory treats her?"

Chapter Five

Monday after work I stopped at Casey's for a cold beer before going home. This wasn't something I normally did and I had no idea what gave me the idea. When I went in I saw nobody I knew from the office so I sat at the bar and ordered a Michelob and watched soccer on the television. I didn't like soccer and knew very little about it but that didn't seem to matter. Another guy sat at the stool next to me and ordered the same thing I was waiting for but I didn't look at him. I just stared at that white ball being kicked up and down the field. "Soccer just isn't as exciting as football is it," the guy observed.

I looked at him and admitted, "I don't even know the game but I have to agree."

"It certainly is big in other countries but for whatever reason it has never taken on the professional status like football has."

"All in what you grow up with I guess."

"I'm Hank Pitts by the way. From Louisiana originally."

"No accent."

"I've been gone long enough that I've lost it. But if I get back down there it comes right back for awhile."

"I suppose it would. I'm Mark Carson by the way."

"Have a good weekend Mark?"

"As a matter of fact I had a great weekend, one of the best I've ever had."

"That's great. Did your wife enjoy it too?"

"She sure seemed to. How did you know...oh my ring of course."

"Right, your ring. I'll bet your neighbor enjoyed the weekend too."

"She seemed to enjoy it very much...wait how did you know about my neighbor?"

"A lucky guess perhaps. You know, good neighborhoods, summer weather and a balmy lazy kind of weekend."

"That's one hell of a lucky guess."

"I seem to have a talent for that."

"So you're not from here is my guess."

"I am and I'm not. I'm very familiar with this area and the people in it so I guess that makes me from here at least for the time being."

"I don't see a ring on your hand so I assume you're not married."

He didn't answer me other than say, "I'm on the move so much."

"Job?"

"In a way. I guess you could say I'm a gypsy."

"As long as you're happy with your life that's all that's important."

"I couldn't have said it better. If things go as the man would want them to go then he's happy and that's contagious. Pretty soon others are seeing things as you see them and enjoy the things you enjoy. Then the man feels like he can set the world on fire. But he has to be careful because there is always a payback of some kind. Charge into the world and make it work for you but always watch where you step."

"That's a good way to look at it Hank."

"I'm glad you agree and I'll bet life is just going to get better and more exciting for you and Tammy in the coming days." He got off of his stool and tossed a ten on the bar and said, "Drinks are on me. Nice to meet you Mark and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other in the coming days." With that I watched him as he walked out. It was a full minute or more before it dawned on me that he knew Tammy's name. How the hell was that possible? That went well beyond a lucky guess that much was for sure.

I got the bartender's attention and asked him, "Do you know the guy that was sitting next to me?"

"Never seen him before, you know him at all?"

"Nope."

"He seemed to know you or at least that's the impression I got."

"He acted that way but he didn't know my name. What's weird is he knows my wife's name."

The bartender laughed and said, "Maybe you better have a talk with your wife."

I laughed it off and said, "Yeah I guess I better do that instead of having another beer. See you next time."

When I got home Tammy smelled the beer on my breath and said, "Stop to have a tall one with the boys?"

"I stopped and had a tall one but nobody I know was there." Then I went on to tell her about Hank Pitts.

"He sounds pretty weird."

"Beyond weird, how did he know your name?"

"What did he look like?"

"Pretty average actually. Average height and weight, medium complexion, close cut hair that didn't have a hair out of place and gray eyes that seemed different somehow. Kind of haunting in a way and yet so friendly. It was odd how easy it was to talk to him, like I've known him for years or something. And the way he said that you and I would have...how did he put it...life will get more exciting for us in the coming days I think is how he put it."

"You sure you only had one?"

"I didn't even finish one."

"Before I forget, Diane is bringing dinner tomorrow night so don't be late."

"What's the occasion?"

"She just wants to thank us for our Sunday adventure."

"That's nice of her to do that."

"I told her the same thing."

"She must not know that I got my reward just by seeing her naked."

"And kissing her and touching her."

"Yes and all of that too."

Chapter Six

It was almost eight o'clock and I was about half asleep in the chair when the phone rang and Tammy said it was for me. "Is this Mark Carson, the guy that spray painted the teacher's desk?"

"Who is...Jake?"

"It is I. How are you guy?"

"Great. This is a great surprise, we haven't seen you in a long time."

"I know and I apologize for that. I took that job in Phoenix and a year later got a divorce from Vicki when I found out she was getting some on the side. Since then I've been putting my life back together and getting promoted. I'm pronouncing myself back in the game and ready to get on with life."

"Glad to hear you've put the pieces back together, where are you now?"

"At the moment I'm about three miles from your house."

"You are coming over aren't you?"

"For the night if it isn't too late. If it is I'll see you Wednesday after I finish an appointment."

"Come on over the guest room is ready for you."

"I'll see you in a couple so you better go warn Tammy I'm coming."

"She'll be glad to see you again." I hung up then and found Tammy on the couch.

"Was that Jake?"

"It was."

"It's been so long, how is he?"

"He's on his way over to spend the night so you have about five minutes to do whatever you want to do."

"He can't see me like this."

"You're fine honey."

"I'm going to freshen up but I'll hurry."

"Go ahead and I'll tell you his story at the same time."

I followed her to the bathroom and watched her strip her blouse off and wash up and then redo her makeup. Then I followed her to the bedroom and watched as she put on a very nice silky number that I always said she looked so hot it. I was telling her his story as all of this happened and then she stopped and said, "So he has adjusted to being divorced then."

"Sure sounds like it to me."

"It will be good to see him again."

I kissed her and made a production of checking her out before saying, "Well he certainly will be glad to see you."

She smiled and asked, "So I look okay?"

"You look sexy."

"I do not but thank you."

He was there a minute after she had primped and changed and we met him at the door. He shook my hand but then put his arms around Tammy and gave her a big hug before kissing her. Her arms were around him and I could hear her smile in her voice. "Jake it's so good to see you again, how are you?"

"The longer I hold you the better I get darlin'. I couldn't wait to get here."

They released their hold on each other and just smiled until she finally said, "Toss your bag in the guest room, you know where it is."

"I do indeed." When he came back out he said, "Tammy honey you look even better than the last time I saw you. Mark is one lucky boy that's for sure."

"Thank you Jake, something to drink?"

"Only if you two are joining me."

"Since I have to work tomorrow, how about some wine?"

"You pour it and I'll drink it love."

With the wine served, Tammy sat on the couch and Jake quickly sat next to her with me sitting in the easy chair where I had almost fallen asleep earlier. After Jake had sampled his wine he smiled and said, "Very nice. Mark I might as well warn you right now I'm going to be staring at your wife and giving her my full attention."

"Consider me warned."

He slipped his arm behind her and pulled her closer to him almost spilling her wine as she smiled at him as he said. "I've really missed you two but I've missed you the most sexy one."

"I told her she looks sexy in that blouse."

"I have to agree." Then he smiled and added an obvious line. "Of course you'd look so much sexier out of it."

"Jake you are so bad. You're just horny and love starved right now."

"Not as much as you might think darlin' Tammy. I've always carried a torch for you but then Mark knew that a long time ago."

"How long are you in town?"

"The rest of this week and a little of next week for sure. After that I'm not sure."

"Can you stay with us the whole time?"

"Tomorrow I have to desert you until Wednesday night. I'll have to get back to you after that though."

"Had we known you were coming we could have planned some fun things to do."

"I didn't have any idea I would be in this area so I was as surprised as I'm sure you two were. In fact I flew into Indianapolis and got a call to rent a car and high tail it up here."

"Whatever you can work out. I just won't change the sheets until we know you've run off to Phoenix again."

They finished their wine and talked about his job, his now ex wife Vicki and whatever else popped into their minds until the wine bottle was empty. It was past ten when he said, "I have a little work I have to do before tomorrow so I better get to it. I'll see you two in the morning and then Wednesday as soon as I can get here. Plan on me taking you out to dinner okay?"

"You don't have to but we'll make sure we're ready."

"If you look half as good as you do now I'll be past happy. You can even bring Mark along too." He kissed her again and headed to bed as she watched him disappear down the hall.

Mark watched him go too and then said, "Well he certainly was glad to see you honey."

"Can you believe that? He was so complimentary and so attentive and sweet. What has come over him? He has to just be love starved right now."

"I didn't get that impression at all. He never did have a problem finding female companionship."

"That's true."

"I think I could have left the room and he wouldn't have noticed it."

"You jealous?"

"No not at all, I just think it's funny how he is so swept away by you. I completely agree with his taste in women though.

"You two are going to give me a big head."

"I know, let's see if Tory will still be out of town and Diane can join us for dinner."

"That would be nice. She's met Jake and likes him. I'll call her tomorrow and leave a message."

When we went to bed I lay next to her and kissed her before saying, "You liked the way he kissed I could tell."

"How can you tell?"

"Just the way you melted and let those so called innocent kisses linger."

"I did not."

"Honey you know you did."

"Well maybe I did. Are you sure you're not mad? Things like this have always set you off."

"I'm not mad at all. In fact I'll prove it. Wednesday night when we go out to dinner you sit with Jake and I'll sit with Diane."

"You just want to be with her."

"I want to watch you and Jake and see if my guess is right."

"What guess is that?"

"I'll let you know Wednesday night or Thursday."

"You really have me curious."

"I'm curious too believe me."

Chapter Seven

I left work a little early Tuesday and stopped at Casey's again because I wanted to see if Hank was there. I sat at the same barstool again and asked Stony the bartender if Hank had been in and he said he hadn't. I still didn't know what to think of him. He struck me as a pretty smart guy but he didn't dress or act like somebody in a high paying high pressure job. Once again average came to mind when I thought about him.

I was just finishing my beer when Hank sat down next to me. "Hi Mark."

"Hi Hank, I didn't think I'd see you again."

"It's like I said before, we'll be seeing each other pretty often for awhile."

"I wanted to ask you, how did you know my wife's name the last time?"

"You must have told me."

"I'm sure I didn't."

"I can't imagine how else I would have known it."

"I can't either."

"So how is life?"

"The strangest thing. An old friend of mine appeared out of nowhere and he stayed with us last night."

"I trust you three had and enjoyable evening."

"We did. I'd forgotten how much he cares for Tammy I guess because he literally bathed her in flattery and attention."

"Did that bother you?"

"That's another weird thing it didn't bother me at all. It should have but it didn't."

"Good for you. I'm sure your wife loved the attention and it put a little spice in her life."

"That's a good way to put it. I actually think she was getting a little turned on by it. Now why would I tell you something that personal?

"Think nothing of it. It's amazing what kind words and attention can do for and to a woman if the timing and the situation is right. Unless of course the woman likes her men rough and aggressive."

"I've never known Tammy to be that way."

"Never think you have a woman figured out because they may have hidden desires. Perhaps they aren't even aware of those desires themselves."

"You sure are full of advice."

"Just letting my mind wander I guess. Well I can't stay and I know you have things to do as well." He tossed another ten on the bar and walked to the exit. Then turning around he said, "Mark I'm sure the three of you will have a great evening tonight."

I was stunned. He had disappeared through the door but I raced after him but as soon as I was clear of the door I looked around and he had disappeared. No sign of him or of the sound of a car motor starting. He had simply vanished into thin air or that's how it seemed at the moment. My beer was paid for so I just went on to my car and drove home, still in a daze about how he could know about Diane coming over.

As soon as I got home Tammy said, "Honey change your clothes so I can do a load of laundry before Diane gets here."

"Okay."

"You going to shower?"