Hank and Eva

Story Info
Hank gets lucky.
2.2k words
4.25
3.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mainly fiction and any resemblance to people, places or events is purely coincidental.

******

My wife does not fly. She takes trains. I drove into the city to pick her up from the city terminus three weeks ago after she had visited the grandchildren. Only the train was running an hour late. Being familiar with the station, I popped down to the concourse for a beer in a familiar restaurant/bar. Nursing my beer at the bar, a retired old geyser sat next to me. He introduced himself as Mike. Uninvited, he told me about his retirement and the Magnus Opus he had written and self-published online on all the usual platforms. He suggested I might like to read the book and gave details. At ninety-nine cents I thought of the phrase 'one does not value that one does not pay for'. But who am I to pass judgement when I post for free on this site?

A week later at home I was wracking my empty brain for a story line for my own writing. I am in a dry patch. I think of the encounter with Mike and wonder about his story. I look on my Barnes and Noble Nook. I find the book. Not my favorite genre -- a Sci-Fi story. A bit of a page turner though. Some mild sex. With some heavy content. The good news is that it gave me an idea for a 750-word quicky. The bad: it turned out to be precisely three times longer. Triple the pleasure, you say. Or not. The sex scenes are quite cursory.

******

"Like to go into a private room?"

Hank typed. "Sure. Invit me." Enter. Just another fucking typo. Fat fingers. He grinned as he hit his forehead. This was a first. He usually had to make the first move in the chat room. For sure they connected about being cat lovers, but...she's assertive. Shows promise for a dull Monday evening.

After a few moments Eva's voice returned, "You there? Room seventeen."

"Yep. Got it. Going now."

Eva sounded tentative, "Hear me?"

"Hot to trot."

"That's better. No snoopers. What's you real name?"

"Hank. Yours?"

"Eva. Like my handle says 'Eva327'? Married?"

Wow, straight to the point, "No. Not for a decade. You?"

"Yes. Oil platform worker."

"Don't they go away for months on end?" Hank brightened even more.

"Three months away and one month at home. His middle month away is the worst. That's when I get on the chat rooms. Like now."

Hank's grinning as he thinks this get better and better. "You work?"

"Of course. I'm a librarian."

Hank deflates. An image of Mrs. Write the school librarian comes to mind. Two-hundred and twenty pounds of mean. He perks up as he pictures the porn trope of the librarian. "Want to go video?"

"No Hank. I don't do that," Eva answers in a sweet friendly voice.

He feels this opportunity may be slipping away. "How about a photo then?"

"Really. Let me think about that. Give me a minute to see if I have a shot I can send."

The audio goes silent for a full minute. Hank thinks she may have left.

"Here I am. Okay, I'll attach a photo."

The photo came through almost immediately. It showed a distant bikinied, full-length slim, shapely woman whose legs seemed to go on forever and clearly sporting a fine rack. After a pleasant rush at the sight of her, Hank had a nasty thought. "How do I know that's you?" It didn't look quite real.

"That's not very trusting Hank. I thought we were getting along fine. Okay you turn on your video first and let me see you. And I might do the same."

Hank was on it in an instant.

"You're a good-looking guy. Mmm. Okay. Just a moment."

Eva appeared on Hank's screen. Comparing, the photo was definitely her. She wore archetypical large horn-rimmed glasses. Hank's eyes wandered down to her ample breasts and then in her lap was her pussy. The Siamese feline looked very comfortable draped across her lap.

Hank stated the obvious, "Yep. That's you." His eyes were just coming up her body again when a hand appeared and cut the video feed. "Hey, what you doing?"

Eva made a flat statement, "No more pictures." She abruptly switched subjects, "Do you read much?"

"No. An occasional book my sister gives me." Hank guessed that was a natural question from a librarian. Hank was bluffing. He hadn't read a book in decades.

"Any science fiction?"

"Nah.".

"Pity. That's my favorite genre."

"Read any good ones lately?" He desperately wished to keep the conversation going.

"Yes. Just finished one. I get the Sci-Fi new book arrivals to look over because I'm the only one in our library who likes them. This one was digital. Not bad. Not sensational but I liked it because there is a sexy android in there call Eva. Caught my attention, naturally."

Hank perked up once again. "What was it about?" He hoped to hear of one long orgy in the weightlessness of space.

"A post-apocalyptic world with few survivors left and a lot of A.I. History is forbidden but one dude rebels, blah, blah, blah. Set in the year and titled 2999."

"AI? Artificial Insemination. So, no sex." This did not sound very promising to Hank.

"No. Some soft core but nothing too hard, if that's what you're saying. The AI is Artificial Intelligence."

"Don't think I'll get it then. Artificial Intelligence is not the stuff of fantasies. More into below-the-neck reactions."

"Oh, I have fantasies. The brain is the biggest sex organ."

Hank found this conversation to be a roller-coaster. He thought, "The brain a sex organ? Who does she think I am?" He said out loud, "Yeh, so you say. Anyway, what fantasies?" He offered, "Meeting up with chat partners and making out?"

Eva was slow to answer this question. "In the middle month when hubby is away, I have a fantasy that when I am asleep at night a robber comes into my room sees me lying naked on top of my covers. He sneaks up to take me forcibly. Are you a burglar, Hank?"

This was better. "I'm thinking of taking it up." Hank was now excited. She'd taken the initiative again.

"I'm sure I'll be having that thought the rest of this week. I must have the lights on in my bedroom with music playing when I'm in bed alone. All the creaks in my old house make me so scared at times. I'm just saying."

"Where do you live?"

Eva sounded surprised, "Oh, Hank. You thinking of coming over to protect me? You're so kind." Eva volunteers her address in the neighboring city about two hours away. "Maybe I'll see you?" Eva unannounced ends the conversation.

After being cut off, Hank shrugged and thought he might play this weird chick's little game.

******

The house looks like the mansion in Psycho. Old and decrepit. Hank is nervous, but he knows he can look after himself if it is an ambush. He enters the house through a ground floor window and follows the music. He snorts when he hears it's classical.

The light in the room is very low but bright enough to see the layout and Eva lying naked on the bed on her stomach with one bent leg to one side. He removes his clothes and pulls up behind Eva. He lifts her hips. She accommodates his intent by kneeling with her face buried in the pillow. He notices how dry and warm her skin is. As he rubs her cunt she lubricates, and he can feel her pudenda swell. As he tastes and licks her, he is puzzled by the strange thoughts he is having of fish and fries, his favorite food. She starts to moan and push back into his lips and tongue in such a way he knows he has enthusiastic acceptance of his cunnilingual skills.

His cock enters and ploughs her silky and pillowy vagina. The all-around pressure on his cock is just perfect and is unlike anything he has felt before. Her channel pulses and she let out a muffled scream but offers no resistance. He has a fast release for this first time, but after a few minutes respite still housed in the comfortable home his cock has found, Hank is soon ready to go again.

He slips out and reenters easily into her anus a few inches higher. He is lubricated from his initial efforts and after an initial push past the sphincter moves smoothly all the way inside. His arousal is much slower this time as his steady thrusting works up a good sweat. Eva remains composed and has no perspiration. After a long continuous parade of harder and harder thrusts, he comes again deep inside her large bowel. This time he quickly deflates and pops out.

Hank is about to roll Eva over when the bedside telephone rings. He likes to kiss after fucking. Lifting her head and straightening her arms she assumes a position on all fours to ram Hank back. Eva speaks with some urgency, "You better go now. Go. GO!" before she picks up the receiver.

Although he knows he'll be ready to go again after ten or fifteen minutes, he feels happily sated. The urgency of Eva's pleas convinces Hank that he's done for the evening. He's not going to fight it. He quickly retrieves his clothes and pulls them on to more cries of "Go, GO, GO!" and the telephone continuing to ring. He doesn't want any blow back or police.

******

Hank thought about Eva all the following week and wonders if she will ever come back to the chat line as he checks for her presence online each day. Short of visiting her house again he no way to connect with her.

About a week later Hank answers the door early one evening to a gorgeous auburn-haired beauty. "Hank?"

"Sure. Who wants to know?"

"I work with Eva."

"You do?" Hank's not about to let this opportunity pass. "Come in. Is she alright?" Hank is immediately excited. He knows he'll be able to find more about Eva and connect with her again.

"Yes, she is fine, thank you for asking. And how are you?" She pushed a card into Hank's hand.

"Me? I'm fine. All the better for seeing you?" He looks down to see her name is Anthea Brooks and she is a Product Assessor and Performance Development Manager

"I'm here to ask you about Eva."

Hank becomes defensive. He's not sure where this is going. "Look lady. If you're a friend of hers and she told you anything bad about me. Forget it. It was fully consensual."

Anthea had the ghost of a smile on her face as she asked, "What was, Hank? Consensual, that is?"

"She invited me over. I went and we both wanted it. If she says otherwise, she's lying."

"Oh. Eva never lies." Anthea leans forward showing a fair amount of cleavage and takes Hank's hand, "Relax Hank. You're not in any trouble."

He's still confused. "Then, why the fuck are you here?"

"Simply to ask you a few questions and then give you payment for any cooperation you are prepared to give me."

Now Hank was fully puzzled. "Questions? What the fuck is this all about? My vacuum cleaner?"

"No. Eva." At this Andrea pulled out a clipboard from her huge purse and reading from a form attached to the board she asked. "Now Hank, what was your first impression of Eva?"

Hank reacted, "She a call girl you're training?"

"No Hank, she's not a call girl. Just give me an honest, off the top, response to my questions."

Hank nodded his resigned agreement and took time to study Andrea's gorgeous figure as they talked. Andrea peppered Hank with questions and ticked boxes or wrote notes on the form for over thirty minutes. The questions became more and more intimate and explicit. "Did Eva have an orgasm? In your experience did she lubricate more or less than other lovers you have had."

Hank realized he was a bit late to ask his own question, "Does Eva know you are asking these questions? What about her privacy?"

"Oh, yes she knows, and she is enthusiastic to improve her sexual and relationship performance."

"Really? For her husband? I don't get it."

"You don't do you? Answer another..." Andrea checked her sheet, "seven questions and I will explain and then offer your reward, which I think you'll like very much."

Hank nodded and continued to answer the increasingly intimate questions. Andrea responded with surprise and a spontaneous comment when Hank mentioned the fish and fries. "Oh, we better look into that. Maybe a different lubricant."

Andrea quite suddenly returned the clipboard into her purse, stood, grabbed Hank's hand pulling him up.

"That's it. Thank you so much. Now where's your bedroom, Hank?"

After two hours of continuous vigorous sex involving all of Andrea's orifices, she asked, "How do I compare to Eva?"

"Much better." Was Hank's blunt reply. He couldn't manage more. She'd fucked his brains out.

"Oh dear. Sounds as though we still have a lot to do on Eva 3.27."

"327? That's part of her online handle."

"Yes. Third series, second upgrade, with seven tweaks, of our sex android. We nearly called her Aida. Eva's more girly. How was I better?"