Hannah 05: Irish Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve zips up and chuckles, "I'll go talk to your ole lady and keep her busy."

Doug turns pale and nods. He was getting the best blowjob he had ever gotten. Hannah was talented for sure. Her rhythm steady and true. Her fingers kneading at his balls. Nails trailing his thighs.

Stepping away Steve rounded the cars and walked over to Phoebe.

"Tulips are looking good Phoebe. How you been?"

"Hey Steve." She brightens up noting Steve eyeing her chest. Her tank top swelling with cleavage. It was nice being noticed. Steve wasn't all that unattractive either, "I'm good. How's Casey?"

"Let's not talk about mates. Paradise has been gone for ages." He winks at her.

Toying with her hair she agrees with flaring eyes, "You're telling me."

"Keeping in shape I see." He smirks then looks back at Doug and Grant.

"Someone finally notices."

"Oh I notice. If you don't mind my saying."

"Not at all. Just don't let Doug hear that." Phoebe shivers, her nipples maturing at his inspection. Lowering her gaze she notes Steve's still vital erection. Was it due to her? She presumed so and giggles lightly.

He notices her examination and decides to use it for his own selfish desires. Palming his crotch he chuckles, "Can't hide much from you can I?"

She bites her lower lip and pinches her nipples, "That makes two of us."

He nods with a pucker looking back at Doug who was consumed by Hannah's efforts. Phoebe watching Steve with interest. He appeared tempted to say or do something. She hoped for both. Her marriage sucked and she needed the self esteem boost.

"Those nipples are beautiful." He whispers.

"Your dick must be huge." She grits her teeth for even admitting her thoughts.

"Bet he would fit nicely between those tits."

Phoebe fans herself at his boldness. Eying Doug she decides on a bit of teasing of her own. Cautiously looking about her for traffic and neighbors she coyly lifts her tank and lets Steve see her tits mounding out with a firm succulent bravado.

"Oh those are nice." He grins, looking back for his own sake before reaching up to palm her breasts. Phoebe sighs heavily at his touch.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just did that with Doug right over there talking to Grant."

"They're busy talking DC. I bet you have lots of weeds on the side of your home." He suggests with a devilish inspiration.

She looks behind her then carefully grabs Steve by the hand and leads him to the blind side of her house. Once around the corner she pulls Steve in to lift her shirt again and suck on her nipples. It had been far too long since they had been sampled. Steve fed like a beast.

Grant noticed Steve and Phoebe vanish eying Doug. Doug was so into Hannah's destruction that he didn't care about his wife. Steve would keep her busy. Not quite how he expected him too but regardless what she didn't know couldn't hurt him. The same could be said of Phoebe.

Doug ponders his options and decides to look behind him.

"Where did they go?"

Grant leans on the roof of his car, "Went around the side of the house. Looked like they were pulling weeds."

"Fuck this." Doug stops Hannah pulling her hair until she releases him. In a bold move he lifts Hannah up and turns her around. Bending her over Steve's Ford Taurus. A well positioned crown leads him into penetration, "Fucking the babysitter."

Hannah moans and doesn't hold back. Grant worried but did like the show. Hannah was manhandled pretty good. Hair tugged. Ass slapped. Tits mashed against the car hood. Should Phoebe and Steve return there would be no hiding the situation. Grant could only sweat it out.

Around the corner of the Swayze home Steve found Phoebe more than willing to kneel and let him titty fuck her monstrous 38C's. Shirt raised for the ideal compression. She loved his crown peeking in and out of her cleavage. She even found her tongue dipping low to touch his beast as it popped high then faded back.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm doing this." She whimpers.

He nods his own thoughts on the matter. Halting he points at her, "Don't move." He then backs up hiding his dangling cock to look around the front of the house at Doug and Grant. He notices Hannah being fucked and whistles under his breath. Knowing his time frame he hurries back to Phoebe and pulls her upright.

"We have time." He twirls her in step and assists her white shorts down to her knees. Posturing her forwards he lines his cock up to her pussy and slams into her. Phoebe Swayze nearly panicked. Yet, the thrill made her forge ahead. Steve's cock felt entirely too good.

Her moans escalate under held breath. Biting her lip as best she could to hide her shrill whines. Steve Cornell grips her by the hips and goes full on stampede. He couldn't believe his luck. Nor did he care about Doug's feelings. After all, he was having an affair of his own.

Dueling cocks tormented their targets. Neither woman knowing of the other. Doug nuts first as Hannah orgasms beneath his roughness. Feeling his detonation torpedo into her deep. She yelped loudly as he pulls out and drags her up by her hair. Turning her back to the car he kisses her long and hard.

"God I've wanted to fuck you forever." Doug admits to an innermost secret.

"I'm home alone for a few weeks. You can sneak over and get some again. You too Grant."

The men nod at the offer. They just might. Doug zips up and gives them a thumbs up upon a hasty retreat. He races over to his mower and starts it up. Roaring loudly. Beside his home Steve and Phoebe hear the mower. Steve grabs her by the hair and fucks the redhead even harder. He knew the mower's snarl would mask her moans. Phoebe couldn't agree more. Screaming bloody murder at Steve's persistence. In minutes she quakes and nearly loses her balance.

Knowing Doug could round the corner in his path Steve nuts into Phoebe and hurries out to pepper her ass with final droplets. Once convinced he needed to stop both of them hurried to get dressed.

Steve drags Phoebe into a kiss and breaks lip lock long enough to whisper into her ear, "God I've wanted to fuck you forever."

Two of a kind. Doug had uttered the very same to Hannah.

"Call me?" She begs.

"Meet me."

"Let me know."

Together they stroll from the side of the house into Doug's view. Acting as if nothing had happened. Doug stopped his mower to greet them.

"Sorry Babe. I'll finish up here and join you and Rhea for lunch."

Phoebe smiles at her husband and waves goodbye to Steve. On her way up her porch she opts to look over at Grant to wave goodbye. Noticing Hannah scrubbing Steve's car. Her eyes bulge at the girl's nudity. Where did she come from? In her heart she deduced the situation and felt like crap. Still, she had a good time too. No reason to fight over it. She wanted more. She would get more.

Steve notes Phoebe's hesitation chuckling at the dilemma. He didn't sweat it for a second. He knew he hooked Phoebe in. Without another thought he steps over to Doug. Doug wipes sweat from his brow nervously, "Thanks Buddy. I fucked Hannah hard. We should gangbang that little whore before she heads back to college."

"Sounds good. Tell Phoebe I said to buy Round Up to kill these weeds."

"Gotcha."

Steve left Doug to his yard. Returning to Grant as he watched Hannah wash his Ford Taurus. Hannah couldn't stop smiling. None of them could. While she twerks her ass at them playfully she hears a cell phone ring. Grant notes it as his and greets the caller. "Hey Cullen. Yeah, she's about done."

Hannah hears Cullen's name mentioned and stops cold to listen. Grant eying her as he absorbs Cullen McMann's words.

"He wants to talk to you." Grant passes her his cell.

Nervous she apprehends the device and replies, "Hello Sir."

Cullen growls, "My Wrangler's on the street. Detail it then go get cleaned up. I ordered you Chinese."

"Chinese? Let me guess. I'm seducing a Black Belt." She giggles.

"Not a bad idea." He huffs then hangs up.

Returning the cell into Grant's possession she kisses the two men goodbye and borrows a fresh bucket of suds and sponge. Waddling proudly down the street and around Cullen's home. His Jeep would be spotless in no time.

Cars would honk. Cars would stop and say hello. Cars would get a show.

Cullen stood in his yard with arms folded. Expression stern.

Hannah still couldn't stop smiling.

Cullen growls as she stops to look over his Jeep. Using his hose to rinse it off she was proud of her job. Convinced she was done she turns around to face Cullen. He stood directly behind her catching her off guard. His glare dark and foreboding.

"Missed a spot." He recites as she shivers.

"Where?"

Roughly he turns her around and marches her right out into the middle of the street. Bending her over he drops his jeans and fucks her from behind. Hannah laughed her ass off. They were stopping traffic.

Spring in their step. The cars patiently waited until Hannah has another orgasm. Cullen nutting hard inside her. He felt like God. She felt like the world wanted to fuck her.

Irish eyes were smiling.

Chinese take out was the second car in line.

Cullen luckily was a big tipper.

She washed the car as payment.

The driver had a happy ending.

The Lo Mein was delicious.

12