Hannah's Revenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Goddess Hannah."

With that, Hannah squatted down, pushing her arse right over Katie's open panting mouth.

"Hear it comes, Bimbo Slut!"

I gasped in horror, feeling the bile rising in my throat as the mental flavour filled my mouth. There playing out on the camera screen, was fat disgusting Hannah releasing a long greasy log of shit right into Katie's whimpering maw. It filled her mouth and coiled upwards, finally pinching off and draping across her face. To me, the smell was unimaginable filling the room. But dear god, what hell must Katie be in? To have to smell the stinking shit right by her nose with every breath, feel its greasy weight against her face, and taste the horrible log full in her mouth. But worse than all that, was the intense unimaginable shame of having Hannah, the most repulsive person on the planet, have the power to squat over her face and fill her mouth with her shit.

Hannah herself was panting from the effort of releasing the shit. Turning round she grinned down at her disgusting handiwork.

"Well, well, well, Bimbo Slut?" She grinned. "Are you enjoying your tasty treat from your Goddess?"

Katie's whole body was shaking, the horror and trauma rendering her helpless. And yet still she could only imagine the hell of having to go through all this again if she disobeyed. With a mouth full of shit, she spluttered and choked out her response, muffled by the thick log in her throat.

"Yesh, Goddessh 'annah."

"Well then," The sadist smiled above her. "Swallow it."

I was absolutely astonished and horrified in equal parts to see Katie choke down the first part of the thick brown shit, feeling it slither down her throat with disgust and shame. Hannah picked up the other half that had splintered off on her face, before shoving it into her mouth as well, whipping her fingers off in the girls thick hair, leaving brown streaks in the golden blonde.

"Well done Bimbo Slut." Hannah continued. "Did you enjoy worshipping your Goddess?"

Katie still smiled up at Hannah, but there was nothing behind it. She was not the naïve and sweet girl who had arrived in the room. There was no happiness, no light. She was an empty shell, filled with nothing but Hannah's cum, sweat, and shit. And, of course, her own shame.

"Yes, Goddess Hannah." Even the words sounded robotic, less than human, dead.

With a laugh, Hannah picked up the scattered remains of Katie's clothing and threw them at her.

"Well then get dressed and get the hell out of here, you fucking whore."

With Hannah's cackling still filling the air, Katie finally allowed herself to breakdown, the façade of a smile cracking as she turned away pulling on her clothes as fast as she could, cringing as she felt the fabric stick to her flesh, absorbing the cum and shit that had spread all across her. Barely dressed, but with the smallest essentials on, she tore open the door and ran as fast as she could back to her own room, letting the door slam behind her.

Hannah then turned her attention back to me, and tore open the wardrobe door startling me with a gasp.

"Well then, Slave Slut." She smirked down at me. "Did you enjoy the show?"

I stuttered for a second before nodding enthusiastically terrified of what she would do if I did anything else. She reached down and grabbed the camera off me before stopping the recording and playing the video back.

Cringing beneath her, I heard the two sets of sharp spanks on Katie's helpless arse play out through the camera's speakers, before the ungodly farts. Then my face turned even whiter as I heard the unmistakable wet slop of Hannah's shit slapping Katie's face.

"Mmh, very good." Hannah smirked to herself. "Bit of a false start at the beginning, but I can crop that. Just look how happy she looks for the rest."

Turning the camera screen back to me, all I could do was loom at my best friend suffer unimaginably disgusting sexual torment of spanks, forced pussy licking, ass worship, and even a fat shit deep in her mouth. But the worst thing was, worse than any of the ungodly acts on screen, was how her face was frozen in a mindless grin the whole time. She looked like she was loving every perverted second. She really and truly looked like a bimbo slut.

Hannah snapped the camera shut before smiling back down at me.

"Well then, Slave Slut." She grinned menacingly at me. "Who do we think is next?"