All Comments on 'Hannah The Whore Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 2 years ago

This is going to be my new favorite series! I know it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Wow, this is so hot, this is so much an awful lot of women's dream, certainly mine, unfortunately I not brave enough to go through with a gangbang, just where would an assistant head-teacher find so an opportunity and not destroy my career. But one can dream.

littlewilly1littlewilly1over 2 years ago

Looking to reading some more adventures of Hanna

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; An adendum to my first post, I disagree with the wording and the use of the term `whore'. The OED defines the word `Whore' as `A person, usually female (though not always) who has sex in exchange for money or goods. Hannah does not take money, goods or food in exchange for sex and therefore by definition, not a whore, just someone who enjoys sex with multiple people of both genders. It's still extremely hot though, post pt2 ASAP.

DeepPurple77DeepPurple77over 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well written, descriptively showing how Hannah turns into a pure cum loving whore. One chapter and Hanna joins the best here. Thanks, looking forward to more!

daiblo598daiblo598over 2 years ago

I loved it and cannot wait for the next chapter.

d0br0d0br0over 2 years ago

loved it. get to work. lol

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 2 years ago

Love this story, 5* favourite and follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story. Hell I'm horny as hell rn and am grinding my pussy on the pillow.

I lowkey wish I was Hannah for an hour or so

daggettdaggettover 2 years ago

Very well written, start to finish. 5.

edwards21edwards21over 2 years ago

I'm glad this is listed as a Part 1 because I'd love to read more of her.

myronbmw3myronbmw3over 2 years ago

Amazing story! Can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible. Would love to see more, particularly if our Hannah starts appearing in front of the camera!

ArtaniousArtaniousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, excited to read the next part.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I absolutely adore bisexual girls. My ex wife is bisexual. While I didn’t experience the best sex of my entire life with her, I did experience some of the most memorable, She was still yet to have her first girl on girl experience when we met. It wasn't until after we moved in together that she confessed to me that she was bicurious. I had an ex girlfriend that I was still friends with that was bisexual, but we had never done anything but one on one when we were dating. I introduced my future wife to my former girlfriend and the rest is history. I'll never forget kissing my ex wife just minutes after she had eaten pussy for the first time. Tasting my ex girlfriend's cum while we kissed was indescribable.

However, towards the end of this chapter, I found that I really was totally turned off by the degradation of Hannah. I would have been okay with it if she had done the three guys in the back room and that was the end of it. But having fifteen to twenty people running down her character and calling her names crossed a line with me. I took off two points for that. 3/5

Hornybch1Hornybch1about 2 years ago

What an amazing story! It made me cum multiple times !!

Olive_DDOlive_DD6 months ago

Nicely written

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

Yes, so fucking hot. I'm a faggot, and would love to be a fluffer for hung men, and take it up the ass too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous