Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

Story Info
Hannah gets further drawn into porn star Sarah's lifestyle.
27.4k words
4.83
34.1k
62

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers

The first chapter was written for Sarah as a Christmas present from her partner Hannah. I know they had a great fucking time after reading it. Maybe I should say, they had a great time fucking after reading it. Hannah confided in me by saying Sarah fucked her so many times with a strap-on that she was sore the next day. These chapters had the input and guidance from both of them and I hope these have a similar effect. They have taught me several things about girl-on-girl lovemaking such as the dominant feeling a woman has when you make your lover suck on your strap-on dildo and how it feels to grind their pussies together while Tribbing.

I split it into four chapters for those readers that don't have time to read it in its entirety in one sitting. I hope you enjoy reading the fantasies and real-life experiences of Sarah and Hannah as much as I had writing them. They have shared that they have role-played the part in Chapter Three several times and Hannah's ass may still be sore from getting spanked. Happy Valentine's Day to Hannah and Sarah.

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter Two

After that wild Sunday at the porn video shoot where I helped prep Sarah Love for her DP scene, became an impromptu fluffer, had my first bisexual experience with Sarah then ended the night getting gang banged in the back of a bar, I was fucked out. I was exhausted the next day but had to attend some grad school classes for my Cinematography degree I was pursuing. I looked like shit and felt like it too. I also felt guilty for acting like an out-of-control nymphomaniac. I swore off sex, fooling myself into thinking I could become celibate for a while, and concentrated on my other part-time job in a department store and my school work. I swore I'd never step foot onto the set of another porn video shoot. There is no way I was going back to that bar ever again either.

I still had the hickeys that Sarah left on my tits which served as a daily reminder of the evening I spent making love to another woman for the first time. The memories of Sarah slowly and expertly bringing me to several orgasms still made my pussy wet. The thoughts of seeing her naked, showering together, and eating my first pussy tempted me but I stood strong in not even masturbating.

My promises to banish myself from the porn industry were short-lived after Eric, the producer/director, contacted me and told me he knew I was a student looking to get my Master's degree in Cinematography and asked if I'd like to help him edit the video for the final product. He said there would be a professional editor doing most of the work but he wanted a female perspective.

My first inclination was to tell him, "Thanks, but no thanks," but then I started thinking, "Editing video is one of the reasons why I'm going to school. I can't pass up this opportunity."

It wasn't like I was going to be surrounded by people having real live sex. I'd be working at a computer with two other people. I could learn a lot so I agreed to meet him that Saturday in the offices of the editor, Ben.

I told Eric, "I know, bring an extra-large black coffee and a dozen donuts."

"You know, Hannah, I'm beginning to like you but don't tell anyone. It will ruin my reputation," he jokingly replied.

"Don't worry, Eric, your secret is safe with me. Besides, no one would believe me anyway."

He got a chuckle out of that. It was almost like we were becoming friends, but he wasn't someone I wanted to get close to anyway. For the rest of the week, I picked up a few more hours at the department store and worked on some school projects. I still had random thoughts of sucking and fucking all those well-hung porn actors, having sex with Sarah, and my gang bang at the bar but I quickly put those thoughts to rest. I was beginning to get hornier as the week went on but I was proud of myself that I didn't even pick up my vibrator. When I would be tempted to stick my fingers into my panties, I fought those urges by going for a jog to burn off that nervous energy or by taking a cold shower.

I decided to wear something comfortable so I picked out a pair of jean shorts, a tank top, and sandals. I showed up at the editing studio precisely at 9:00 AM with coffee and donuts in hand. Eric introduced me to Ben who was a middle-aged man with a dad body and going bald. They went over the basic outline of what they wanted the final video to look like and showed me the commercial equipment we'd be using.

Ben made me a little uncomfortable when his eyes scanned my body from my face down to my sandals, back up again, and commented, "Damn, Eric, Hannah looks more beautiful in person."

I wondered what he meant by that but brushed it off as nothing to be concerned about.

Eric replied, "Down boy, we have work to do."

Ben and Eric had done this many times before and there was a basic script they followed. They would show the interview with Sarah Love, ask her if she were ready to start then introduce her to the men that would be fucking her. They'd kiss and strip off her clothes, get undressed themselves, and she would begin to suck their dicks. The people viewing the video had no idea a woman off-screen had already sucked the men until they were hard. They'd show some of the guys performing oral sex on Sarah and she'd take turns fucking and sucking them.

Once they had several minutes of some fucking and sucking, they would show some anal and DP shots which were filmed on a separate day. It would end with Sarah taking load after load on her face, neck, tits, and hair.

Ben and Eric were asking my opinion on which parts of the video to use and which camera angles I thought would be better. They knew most of the subscribers to their website were males but also knew more and more women were watching porn now so they wanted my thoughts. I told them, I thought the close-up shots were preferred by men but women were more likely to want to see the actor's muscular bodies, their butts, and big dicks from a wider angle.

It was a long day of reliving the live shoot and seeing Sarah taking on six guys. I kept looking at the actor's cocks, especially Kurt's, and recalling how each of them tasted in my mouth and felt in my pussy. I also recalled wondering how their cum might taste or feel being shot into me rather than saving it for Sarah. I had no control of the dampness building in my pussy. Ben turned out to be a little creepy. He was showing me how to use the editing software he had and would often be draped over my shoulder like a cheap shawl. I knew he was looking down my top and I wasn't even showing that much cleavage but I still felt uncomfortable. In my mind, it was a small price to pay for some hands-on experience editing a film even if it was a porn movie.

A few hours into the editing, I got a chill in me and didn't realize until later that Ben turned the air conditioning to a lower temperature just to make my nipples hard. They were poking out from underneath my bra and shirt but there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it. I tried to keep my arms crossed over my breasts as much as I could but it was impossible to cover myself for the entire time I was there. Ben wasn't even trying to be discreet and kept staring at my chest.

We broke for lunch, which I had to pick up, and afterward, we put some final touches on the video so I thought we were done. I was thanking Eric for letting me be part of this process and that's when he mentioned we needed to talk about a couple of more scenes that he wanted to include in the video, which were pretty unique and that separated this video from the others he had made. He told me to sit down and watch the monitors.

When he started the video, I could have died. It felt like my entire body was flush with embarrassment. Eric had installed a camera inside Sarah Love's bedroom and it showed her getting ready for the filming and afterward. They had everything on video of Sarah masturbating with her vibrator and everything that went on when the filming was done. On the first day, I dried her off after she showered but on the second day, I stuck a couple of vibrators in her ass and pussy. I was hoping and praying they didn't have me on video with Sarah after the second day.

I was stunned to discover that they had the entire session on video of me losing my bisexual virginity to Sarah. I watched with my mouth hung open but seeing the whole thing on video made my pussy juices flow. I felt violated but part of me wanted a copy for myself.

I asked Eric, "How many people have seen this?"

"Just me and Ben but that's what I want to talk to you about. This is pretty hot and it would be nice to include it in the video."

"No fucking way, Eric. I never agreed to be filmed."

"Don't be too hasty now, Hannah. There's more."

"What the fuck do you mean 'there's more?'"

He showed me another monitor and they had me on video fluffing the six actors that day starting with me blowing Kurt, then the others which led to them fucking me too. I could have died. I looked up at Eric not even being able to get words out of my mouth. No wonder Ben was drooling over me all day.

I was shaken but the exhibitionist part of me kind of liked being secretly videoed. The conflict in my mind hurt my decision-making abilities.

"So, what do you want, Eric?"

"I'd naturally want to include some of these scenes in the final product as outtakes or behind-the-scenes cuts. I think it would be a big hit with the subscribers."

"Absolutely not, Eric."

"We could blur out your face if that would make you feel better. No one would ever know it was you in the video. We'd pay you too."

I was a struggling college student so I inquisitively inquired, "I'm not agreeing to anything but just out of curiosity, how much money are we talking about?"

"$500."

"Kiss my ass, Eric."

"$1,000?"

"$3,000, Eric."

"I'll give you $2,500, cash, for the video, blur your face and I'll give you an extra $500 cash right now for acting as my fluffer that day on one condition."

I was skeptical about negotiating with Eric, especially with Ben in the room.

"What condition is that?"

"Well, as you can see by the video we have, you seem like a girl that had a fairly good time on the set those two days. You fluffed the six actors without getting paid and you fucked Sarah too. Ben and I would like a little sample of what you did for free. It's hard, no pun intended, to sit here and watch you do all that and not wonder what it would be like to fuck you ourselves."

My first thought was that I was glad he didn't know I got gang banged that evening too. I was still hesitant to agree to be in my first porn movie even if it was anonymously. On the flip side, $3,000 was more than I'd make at my other job in several months and it was all tax-free. All of my bills kept flashing through my mind as I was considering it.

"Well, what do you say, Hannah?"

Ben was looking on like a vulture ready to pounce on me. I don't have a poker face and Eric looked like he knew he had me convinced. I felt like a poker player that just had their bluff called.

"You'd blur my face so no one would know it was me, right?"

"That's the deal. You can even sit here with us while we do it," Eric replied while flashing $500 at me.

"When would I get the other $2,500?"

"I'll go get it out of the safe right now."

When Eric left, Ben got behind me and started massaging my shoulders. I was afraid to turn around out of fear I'd see a lump in his pants. When Eric came back with the cash, I counted it and there was $3,000 in $100 bills. Fuck, there was no way I could pass up that much money.

"I'll sign the release right after we blur my face and finish the editing. Also, I want the only copy of the unedited version, I want to watch you delete any original files, the only copy stays with me"

"It's a deal, Hannah."

It didn't take too long to blur out my face or show me in action from behind in the limited angles they got of me. They made it look like I helped prep Sarah Love in one day, then showed Kurt sticking his dick in my face and blowing him before the others lined up. There were shots of me from behind, bent over letting the actors use my pussy. The video ended with a lesbian scene with me and Sarah. I got pretty worked up seeing all this again. I wasn't happy about putting myself in this predicament but I hadn't had any type of sex in a few weeks so I was extremely horny even before I worked on the editing. Reliving that weekend only fanned the flames burning in my pussy. In hindsight, I probably should have had some type of sex because I think I was so horny by then, that it clouded my judgment. By the end of the editing, Ben looked like he couldn't wait to get his hands on me.

Eric asked, "Are you ready to complete the deal?"

I nodded and he then took me by the hand and brought me to his office where there was a large leather sofa. Something told me he's done this before with women.

Before we got started, I asked, "Are there any cameras in here?"

Eric laughed and replied, "No, Hannah, there are no cameras but we could bring some in if you like."

"No, that's okay. I had to ask though."

"Smart girl."

Ben and Eric had me sit on the sofa between them and they began to run their hands up and down my legs. I didn't like being in this position but I fucked strangers in a bar for free so this wasn't as bad and I was getting paid. At least, in the bar, I felt I had some control over the situation. There was no doubt what was going to happen; I felt like a tramp but I justified in my mind that they owed me the money regardless.

I felt hands on my tits and I raised my arms allowing Ben to pull my top over my head. Ben slipped his hand inside my bra and was roughly grabbing my bare tits. Eric unsnapped my bra, released my breasts, and both guys began to suck on my nipples. I enjoy both my tits being sucked on and as much as I tried to remain silent, I let out some soft muffled moans. Ben started to aggressively rub me between my legs through my shorts while Eric continued to play with my tits. Ben hurriedly tugged and pulled my shorts and thong down my legs almost like he was worried I was going to change my mind.

When I was naked, Eric and Ben stripped off their clothes and Ben stuffed his dick into my mouth, grabbing my hair and holding my head still as he began to throat fuck me. No one would ever call him a soft and tender lover. It was like he was trying to establish some power over me but I was a willing partner.

As he was fucking my mouth Ben would say things such as, "Take that dick down your throat you fucking tramp," and called me, "a cocksucking whore."

He went on to say, "I watched those videos of you. You were sucking and fucking all those cocks for free you cumslut. You like eating pussy too."

The more he called me dirty names and talked about me being a whore, the more I got turned on. Eric was finger fucking me and playing with my ass and tits while I continued to blow Ben. Eric suggested we switch positions on the sofa so Ben bent me over and shoved his dick into me while Eric brought my head down onto his dick. Ben was pulling on my hair and slapping my ass as he fucked me and continued to call me dirty names.

"Look at you, you dirty slut, getting fucked while blowing Eric. You like two dicks don't you, you cock hungry whore? Too bad we don't have another girl here so you could eat her pussy."

He slapped me on the ass and made me respond, "I love having two dicks in me. Fuck me, Ben. I love having your cock in me."

"Tell me what a whore you are, Hannah."

"I'm such a fucking whore. I'm Hannah the whore."

I don't know why I said that to him. I guess I lost control in the heat of passion. Maybe I secretly wanted him to call me that name. From that moment on, he kept calling me Hannah the whore. Eric even got into the action and started calling me a whore, tramp, and slut after he realized I liked it.

Eric told Ben, "Hey, I need to get me a piece of her too. I'm the one that set this up."

After they traded places, Ben would pull my mouth off his dick and slap my face with his hard-on. He definitely wanted me to feel submissive to him but I loved it too. He was a frumpy middle-aged man who probably only got to fuck women Eric brought to him. Ben looked like he could be one of my dad's friends, at least Eric had a decent body. They were both using me for their pleasure but after my dry spell, I needed to get fucked too. I didn't care who was fucking me, I just needed a good cock or two in me.

As Ben was fucking me again, he told me, "I've watched those videos of you acting like a total slut offering your pussy to every actor on the set. I loved watching you munching on Sarah's pussy too. I jerked off more than a few times watching you in action, baby. Your mouth and pussy are better than I imagined. You're a hot piece of ass, Hannah."

Eric was less talkative while using me. He was more methodical in his fucking, just enjoying it. While he was fucking me from behind, I started playing with my clit and brought myself to a much-needed wild orgasm. That triggered Eric who filled my pussy with his cum but Ben had amazing self-control and alternated using both my holes now that he had me to himself. When he would make me blow him after fucking me, I could taste a mixture of mine and Eric's cum on his dick.

When Ben was ready to cum, he decided he wanted to use my mouth. I got down on my knees on the floor in front of him and he held my head as I bobbed on his cock. When he started to cum, he shoved himself deep into my throat, forced my head further down onto his cock, and wouldn't let me up until he was done. I had no choice but to swallow it all. When he was done cumming in my mouth, he lifted my head but still had a grip on me. He slapped my face with his half-hard cock a few times before releasing me. I loved it and hated it at the same time. He was a creepy old guy but he was treating me like the whore I was becoming.

As I was getting dressed, Ben had this fucking arrogant look on his face and said, "Thanks, Hannah the whore. You're a great piece of ass," as he took a deep sniff of my thong before stuffing it into his pocket as a keepsake.

I knew he was going to use my thong to masturbate which was kind of gross and a turn-on at the same time. It was a whole day of conflicted feelings.

Eric was milder in his compliments and said, "You are a sexy young woman, Hannah. You seem to enjoy sex. If you ever want to star in one of my movies and make some real money all you have to do is say the word."

"Thanks, but no thanks, Eric."

I quickly got dressed, picked up my money, and left. I wasn't proud of what I had done with Eric and Ben, however, it was mild in comparison to some of the things I had done recently. Besides, I got to help edit a movie, granted it was a porn movie and I was $3,000 richer. When I got home, I took off all my clothes, showered, and rolled around the bed throwing $100 bills into the air, letting them rain down on me.

Chapter Three

School and work had been keeping me pretty busy but I was disappointed that I hadn't heard from Sarah Love. I knew she was a famous porn star but I thought we had a connection. I was tempted to call or text her but I still had mixed feelings about experimenting sexually with another woman. Don't get me wrong, it was the best sex I've ever had but I had a lifelong upbringing of being taught that same-sex relations were wrong, a sin.

After about three weeks, I received a text from Sarah, "Hey, what's up. Sorry, I haven't contacted you but I've been busy and was out of town."

I replied, "Yeah, I've been busy too with work and school."

"Do you want to get together this weekend? I'm free."

"Sure, my social life is crap anyway."

Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers
123456...8