All Comments on 'Hannah's Anal Curiosity'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

It would be great to continue this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story - more please and keep them cumming

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 9 years ago
Very well done

At first I didn't think the premise of your story would be very believable. But as I read it, I began to believe in these two characters. You did a very good job developing them, and the story was well-written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

not too many stories dealing with anal, with a lesbian twist! Kudos to you for writing such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very arousing!

You did a very nice job of going slowly and building up the personalities of two women. I don't think you have written about lesbians at all. I think you have two close friends who are comfortable with each other, and you never wrote a lesbian scene, to my mind. Perhaps bi-curious would be the best description. Your writing is very professional, your character development is very well done, and you have not gone for cheap distasteful scat scenes. Look forward to seeing more of your material.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
How to comment?

This is the first story of this genre of story I've ever read. I am not sure how to classify it? It was cute, very cute actually, erotic, subtle and stimulating. I'm actually at a loss for words, (Normally a good thing for me). I will read some of your other works. I'd like to explore your writing style some more. Oh, I rated you five. I a bit stingy on my ratings but it was very well done.

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 9 years ago
Interesting twist

I didn't expect the story to go in that direction, so it was fun to read. The sex was hot. Nice work. I'm going to read some of your other stories. Thanks!

wweary101wweary101about 9 years ago
gifted author

HeyAll is an incredibly gifted writer, not of simple pornography, but of exquisite erotica. Select any one of the numerous stories to read and enjoy an incredible journey. What a talent.

wweary

analisgr8analisgr8about 9 years ago
Good story ....

Good story thanks!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

What a nice anal play!

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Likable characters, nice slow progression, and nice little surprise at the end-she really loosened up....

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Thoroughly enjoyed your story! I'll have to see what else you've written.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 5 years ago
Good start. Should continue the series.

Very good start. I liked how slow and patient Stephanie was with her seduction.

This really has the potential to be made into a series.

Please consider the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it!

It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, to make a situation that is obviously a little unbelievable read as totally believable, emotionally realistic and so erotically charged is a brilliant achievement.

Really enjoyed this, was taken along by it right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not bad at all.

Very tastefully told story of two hot friends enjoying sex. Everything was expertly done - no 40" 12"around as her first toy. You work your way up.

Thank you for an educational and entertaining story. I really would like to meet these 2 ladies for fun and games.

I would like to explore the girls stories further. BTW MID THIRTIES IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "OVER THE HILL" WOMEN ARE AT THEIR SEXUAL PEAK AT THE AGE. MY Favourite time of live. I have helped a few women to relax and enjoy their sexual peaks. Time of my life...sigh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story, although Hannah is incredibly annoying: "no, no, no, no, no, no, FINE."

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

Hate the stars only go to 5. This story is a 500. Thank you so much. What a wonderful piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job, great premise and excellent pacing!

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

I was hoping that was going to happen. Girls can have more fun with each other which is good

A great story up to your normal high standard Thank you

SlipInCiderSlipInCiderabout 2 years ago

Well written and very descriptive.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I have read. One word. Excellent. Well paced and beautifully descriptive. I have only just started to write and hope I can produce something of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, need a next chapter where the two girls are buggered together by two men, then a group of men, having their arses stretched and licking up the cum as it dribbles out, and doing ATM together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22325 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...