Hannah's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris replied, "Babe, I can't believe you agreed to this, but I also kind of knew this would be a huge turn on for you. Thinking about you stripping in front of all my buddies and fucking me one last time has been a huge turn on for me. Having you as my personal slut for the last night, that is amazing. Thank you for agreeing to do this."

"What the fuck, what did you call me?!?!" Chris and George got stone quiet. Hannah laughed and said with a smile, "Chris, I am your slut. But just for tonight."

Chris, George and Hannah made other small talk for a bit while Hannah settled in. Soon Hannah said, "Hey I should get ready for dinner," and paused.

Chris replied, "Go ahead, we'll just watch while you shower and change."

Hannah laughed, "Yeah, that's not going to happen, you will have to wait for me to make my entrance when the other guys get here. So get out of here so I can get ready." Chris came up and gave Hannah a hug goodbye, and reached up and pinched her nipples through her white cami. She laughed and gave him a light slap on the face.

Well Hannah went to the bedroom to shower and get dressed.

Chapter 3

As Hannah was showering she decided to shave her pussy. Normally she had a full bush, but since she was playing the slut this weekend, she wanted to make sure guys knew that she was taking care of her private parts for the show and have a clear view of her pussy.

Then as she dried off and did her make up, she put on the blue dress, you know the satin blue dress that barely covered her crotch, completely backless except for a couple of small straps with a plunging neck-line. No bra, no panties, just the dress and a pair of sexy heels.

She looked at herself in the mirror. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. First off, her back was bare and totally exposed. The plunging neckline showed that there was no bra between her breasts. And since she was nipping as usual, you could see her pokies pushing against the material. Looking to her side and saw that there was plenty of side boob showing. "I need to be careful. If I want to show the guys my breasts all I have to do is bend over a little and everyone will get a clear view." She pulled the makeup chair in front of the mirror and sat down. Crossed her legs and uncrossed them. The dress was so short it cast a shadow down only half of her pussy, but she knew that if she really wanted guys to see her pussy lips, she would have to open her knees a few inches.

She thought, "Damn, I look like a slut." Hannah was nervous, she was sweating a little and then just said, fuck it, and left the bedroom to meet the bachelor party in the living room.

All the guys were laughing and being pretty loud until Hannah walked in. They all stared at her, she stopped, and wasn't sure what to do. It was a weird feeling having 10 guys openly gawk at you, looking at every inch of your body. She was dressed in the blue dress, but she felt totally naked.

Chris finally broke the silence and told everyone, "Guys, this is Hannah. She and I used to date in High School. She has an amazing body and is amazing in bed. She's agreed to be our entertainment for the evening. It's kind of a fantasy come true. She's always wanted to be stripped in front of a bunch of guys, but could never do it because she was always afraid of protecting her reputation. Well today, she will be our slut and NO ONE back home will know that."

That gave Hannah full license for the night to be as slutty as she wanted. She went around the room meeting each of the guys. Giving each of them a hug, just to break the ice with each of them individually. Most guys reached down to feel her ass in her dress during the hug, a few got even bolder and caressed the side of her breast along the top of the dress. This made Hannah super wet.

The party decided to go down to the hotel bar before dinner. She sat on a bar stool and Chris stood next to her with one hand on her bare knee. A few guys were sitting in lounge chairs in front of her so she decided to spread her knees slightly to give them a view of her legs and up her dress. She noticed that the guys wouldn't stop looking at her, so she figured that they had a good view of her wet pussy. She knew that she was a hit. She was their perfect slut.

Just before they left the bar, Hannah excused herself to the restroom. She was so wet she had to wipe up her pussy before it became uncontrollable.

They ended up going to a nice dinner at a steak house. Most of the patrons were guys. There were a few women there, everyone was dressed nicely. Hannah felt like she stood out in her overtly sexy dress, especially since she was being escorted by 10 guys.

A few guys who sat next to her started asking Hannah about herself. It started off as small talk, then turned into what she thought of Chris, then what kind of lover Chris was, then what was the wildest thing she and Chris did. She confessed to fucking several times under the football field bleachers in high school. She even told them how Chris loved getting quick blow jobs in his car in high school.

One of the guys from the far end of the table asked Hannah about her fantasies. She was feeling a little nervous telling the whole table and everyone who sat at the tables around them. All the guys at the table were staring at her waiting for her to respond and finally she decided that she was anonymous in NY. No one knew her. So the only thing the restaurant patrons could get out of this was a sexy conversation from a hot anonymous woman. She took a deep breath and said, "Honestly, I like that guys find me attractive. Well sexy. I like that guys get turned on by my body and want me. I know that probably sounds desperate, but I wouldn't have a relationship with a guy who just wanted my body. But I do get turned on by knowing that guys like what they see...." She paused as she surveyed the room. Everyone at the table was listening intently and she could tell that a few tables around them started listening to their conversation as well. "When Chris and I used to fool around under the bleachers at school, I secretly wished that someone was watching us. Whenever I wear something sexy, like this dress, I secretly hope that every guy in the room is getting turned on. I don't want to be raped or have guys all over me. I do want respect, but it is a turn on knowing that you all find me sexy. Does that make sense?"

She could see everyone nodding and a few of them adjusting their pants as they moved a little in their seats. "When I went away for spring break a few years ago, I really wanted to join a wet tee shirt contest, except I was there with my girlfriends and I didn't want them knowing that I have this secret slutty side. An old boyfriend who knew about these fantasies asked me if I would strip for a local strip club amateur night. But I was so afraid I'd run into a college friend or worse a friend of my father. That would be devistating."

Hannah paused again and knew that she had everyone's attention. She felt this strange mix of being uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on her and excitement that all the guys wanted to watch her in a wet tee shirt contest.

"So I guess tonight is the perfect fantasy come true. I get to be slutty, you all will be entertained by me, I get to see your reactions, and no one will ever know what happened tonight." The table was speechless. Finally Chris leaned over and gave Hannah a huge hug.

"Thank you for being here. I can't wait to see you strip for all my friends. And EVERYONE loves how sexy you are." Then, Chris slid one hand from her back, pulling aside the top of her dress showing a few friends her bare breast. Instinctually, she pushed his hand away and they both laughed. She then felt Chris slide his hand up her mid thigh touching her wet pussy. He pulled his fingers away, showing her his wet fingers, "We all know you are enjoying this, look at how wet these fingers are."

Hannah pushed his hand back down to his lap and said, "Trust me, your cock will soon slide in there."

Well after dinner, the guys and Hannah went to a few more bars. Next door to one bar was an adult toy store. The two other groomsmen told Chris and George to just. hang out The two of them took Hannah next door to the adult shop. They told her they wanted to buy her a dildo. They asked if she does decide to strip tonight, that it would be sexy for her to rub the dildo on her body. Hannah agreed and said, if she was really drunk she might be willing to use the dildo on herself in front of the guys. They showed Hannah the largest dildo in the store, it was too large to put in her purse. Her first reaction was, "No way is that thing going in me. It will break my pussy." She finally agreed they bought the dildo and some lube. The guys told the shop owner to keep the dildo box and give them a small bag for the lube. They handed Hannah the dildo and she said, "Can I get a bag for this?" They said, no, that she should carry it around for the rest of the night. She protested, but then the guys reminded her that no one in NY knew her and even if everyone thought she was. a slut, there is no way this would impact her reputation. She reluctantly agreed.

They caught up with the other guys and Chris said, "Where did you all go? Did you just buy that dildo?"

"Yeah they forced me to. I don't think I've ever had anything this big in me. You know Chris, you are tiny compared to this." They all had a forced laugh, but what they really wanted to see was Hannah taking that dildo.

Chris said, "Question, are you wearing panties?"

"You shit. No, I'm not wearing panties. You caught me. I am 'slutting' it up tonight"

"Guys, can you all come around Hannah, form a circle around her." Hannah looked confused. Chris took the dildo and smiled at her and whispered, "Trust me." Then he took the dildo spread her legs as she stood there, and slid the dildo up into her pussy under her dress. Chris said, "Tell me when it is too much."

Hannah winced a bit but really enjoyed having the dildo in her. She looked at all the guys as they stood there just staring at her. She said, "Why isn't anyone smiling?"

Someone said, "Uh, we are too shocked and turned on to smile."

Chris pushed the entire dildo inside Hannah and told all the guys, "Look she's taking the whole dildo."

"Yes, I am, and I could take more if anyone had more than this, but I guess I'll just have to be satisfied by what this dildo is giving me tonight."

They all gave her a big hug and she took the dildo out and they left to go back to the hotel. When they got back to the hotel the group wanted to get another drink in the lobby bar. It was super crowded. Another party was going on in the bar and a few guys from the other group was asking Chris' party what they were up to. They found out it was a bachelor party and one of the guys said, "Wait this is a bachelor party? So this hot Asian chick must be your entertainment for the night."

Chris proudly said, "Yes, she's our little slut tonight. She's not a professional, she's just an old girlfriend that wants to be slutty for us." Of course the new guys immediately asked if they could join the party.

Hannah yelled out, "No way" when George said, "Of course."

They all sat in silence for a minute or so, and Hannah said, "Damn it, ok. you can join us." So pretty soon the crowd of 10 turned into a crowd of 14 and they went upstairs to play poker.

Chapter 4

So all 14 guys escorted Hannah up the hotel room. She helped them settle in by getting them drinks and making small talk with them. As she would come by guys were getting bolder and bolder and would reach up her skirt to touch her bare butt cheeks. One even went between her legs and grazed her pussy lips. Another reached forward and lightly touched her freshly shaved pubic area. One guy tried to wiggle his fingers into her butt crack and she jumped and said, "None of that. That's a one way hole."

All the guys turned to look at her then, and one said, "Nice to know that is the only one way hole tonight."

She laughed and was getting too comfortable with the guys.

Hannah finally went up to Chris and George and asked what they wanted next. "What do you want to see? I brought a pretty sexy blue form fitting bodysuit. I also brought a gold string thong bikini."

Chris looked at the guys and yelled out, "Hey, there is an indoor pool on the fourth floor. It's about 11:00 PM, I don't think there are children at the pool at this hour. What do you all think about having Hannah change into a sexy bikini and watching her swim and maybe convince her to do other sexy things?" The group went wild and Hannah smiled and stepped into the bedroom to change.

She came out of the bedroom in the gold thong bikini and the white terrycloth robe hanging in the bathroom. About half of the guys already left for the pool. George came up to Hannah and said, "No way. You need to leave the robe here. If we are going to the pool, everyone in the hotel needs to see you in your bikini. I don't want them thinking that you are going to swim naked." She knew that George just wanted to show off her body to anyone they ran into. Luckily as she walked down the hallway with half a dozen guys, they didn't run into anyone.

Then the elevator door opened, and two slightly older men were in the elevator. The guys recognized them, since they said, "Hello" to them. It turns out they were men who were invited to the wedding. Chris told the other men that they were going to the pool for a quick swim. The men said, "Seems like the only person ready to go swimming is your escort in the gold bikini." They all laughed.

Well they left the elevator on the fourth floor where the indoor pool was located. They met up with the rest of the bachelor party there. Luckily there was no one else in the pool area. Hannah looked around and felt a bit weird being the only person dressed for the pool and about 14 guys were completely dressed.

She turned to Chris and George and said, "So you want me to swim in the pool alone and you all just stare at my wet body, is that what's going on? You know if I do that, my hair will go flat and I'll have to take some time before my next outfit change to dry and do my hair again."

George replied, "That's totally fine. I have an idea about what we can do when you are getting ready after the pool. But how about this...." He looked at Chris for approval, "Hannah, you take Chris over to the hot tub. I'll have the guys gather around there, although most likely they are just going to follow you. Then you strip Chris naked and you give him a blow job in the hot tub."

"Here? What if someone comes in?" Hannah protested.

George replied, "It's 11:30. No one is coming in tonight. If a guy comes in he can watch. If a couple comes in, most likely they are coming in to fool around or get ready to fool around and they'd want to watch too. If a woman came in alone, well maybe we can ask her to join us."

Hannah had a fake look of disgust, stared at Chris, "Well I guess this is just like fooling around under the bleachers in high school." She took Chris' hand and led him over to the hot tub.

She slowly unbuckled Chris' belt and pulled his tucked shirt out of his pants. She noticed that the whole bachelor party was now surrounding Hannah, Chris and the hot tub. Chris looked at Hannah, "Are they watching?"

"I have no idea, I can't bring my eyes to look at anyone's reaction right now. I'm pretending like we are the only two people here."

Chris laughed and took Hannah by her waist, pulled her in close to him and turned her around to the crowd of guys. He moved her hair away and whispered, "Look at the guys. Open your eyes and just watch them." Hannah opened her eyes and stared at all the guys looking at her. Soon she felt Chris' hands on her back as he untied the bottom of her bikini top. He let the strings fall to her waist and Hannah knew that the sides of her breasts were in view. She looked down shyly and felt a little relieved that her nipples were still covered. She could feel a rush of wetness around her pussy and she knew that she loved what was happening.

"Oh my god, everyone is just staring at my boobs. I am so turned on Chris."

Chris brushed Hannah's hair away from her neck and he kissed the back of her neck which drove her crazy. He reached up and untied the top of her bikini in one quick move. For what seemed like an eternity, Chris held on to her bikini strings keeping Hannah's breasts covered. Then he reached around with his free hand and rubbed her nipples under the small gold bikini top. He covered both breasts with his free arm and then moved the bikini strings off of her neck and he threw her top into the crowd of guys watching.

The only sound that could be heard in the pool room was jets in the hot tub. No one could say a word as they waited to see what would come next. Chris finally moved his arm away from her breasts and moved his hands down to her flat tone stomach. Hannah kept her eyes closed not wanting to watch the reaction of the guys when Chris said, "Why aren't you watching their reaction?"

"I don't want to see their reaction. I kinda believe if I keep my eyes closed, I won't really realize that fourteen guys will be seeing my breasts for the first time."

"Open your eyes please." Hannah opened her eyes and looked at the guys. As her eyes went from guy to guy, she noticed that their eyes would move up from her breasts to her eyes, looking almost guilty that they were staring at her naked top.

George broke the ice and said in a voice that echoed through the pool room, "Hannah how do you feel, are you enjoying this? Are you wet?"

"That's not something you would ask a woman." Hannah replied.

George said, "I'm sorry Hannah, but you are almost naked, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've been topless in front of a guy that isn't your boyfriend. And this is the first time you've been topless in front of a CROWD of guys. We all know this is your fantasy, so I think its probably ok to ask you a question like that."

Hannah smiled and said, "Yes, I guess so. I feel like a total slut right now. I feel like I am a new toy for all of you. I also feel a little empowered since I have to believe that every single one of you is starting to get hard right now. This isn't going to turn into a gang bang, but I love that you all are locked in to my body right now."

George said, "Are you wet?"

Hannah closed her eyes again. Chris kissed Hannah's neck, and ran one of his hands down over her bikini bottoms and between her legs. He slid his fingers under the crotch material and into her pussy. Then he pulled it out to show the guys.

Hannah looked at his fingers which were on display, then at the guys and said, "I guess I am wet. And strangely, I'm wet because you all are using me as a live porn model."

Hannah turned herself around as Chris' hands landed on her thong covered booty. And I say thong covered, it was literally covered by one gold thread that went down her but crack.

She started to unbutton his shirt and stripped him. She got down on her knees as she was pulling his pants off. She left his boxers on, pulled his waistband down a little to free his cock when she gave his cock a nice light lick. Every guy erupted in applause and cheers. Hannah all of a sudden got embarrassed, smiled, laughed and looked at the room of guys. She blew them a kiss and while still keeping her face at Chris' cock level, she straightened her legs pushing her butt into the air. She knew that the thong string didn't provide a lot of coverage on her butt and she knew that most guys could clearly see the creases on her butt hole. She also knew that the wetness of her pussy could now be clearly shown soaking her thong bikini bottoms. Then she pulled Chris' boxers off completely, and she led him into the hot tub.