Hannah's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers

They started kissing in the hot tub while he was feeling up her breasts. She tried to keep her breasts out of the water so that Chris could breath while he sucked on her nipples, and so that the guys could stare at her bare breasts. And it also helped to keep her hair nice and dry. Then Chris put his hands around her waist and lifted her up so that she stood on the hot tub bench. The water came up to her upper thighs, a few inches below her pussy. Hannah felt like she was on display for the guys. She said, "Hello guys, I'm so glad that you are enjoying my body." Chris reached up and pulled her bikini bottoms off exposing her clean shaved pussy. Hannah could see everyone's eyes move from her nipples to her stomach and then down to her bare pussy.

Chris said, "Babe, put one foot on the edge of the hot tub and leave the other foot on the hot tub bench."

Hannah lifted her leg onto the side of the hot tub bending her knee and exposing her pussy to the guys, "You mean like this? Are you trying to get me to show off my pussy? You know it's really hard to tell if I'm wet down there right now since my whole body is wet."

George took the initiative and stepped up to the hot tub and slid his fingers up her vagina and felt her wetness. He pulled out his fingers and rubbed them together feeling the silkiness of her wetness and said, "Well that's definitely not hot tub water on my fingers."

Hannah's mind was racing. She kept thinking that this was the first time she's had two different sets of fingers in her pussy in the same day ever. This is the first time she's gone totally naked in front of strangers, and this is the first time that she's been so open about her true hidden slutiness. She was loving the experience.

Hannah looked at Chris and said, "I keep forgetting that this is your bachelor party." And she went down and pulled him up and sat him on the edge of the hot tub with his feet and legs in the water. She bent over and started to give him a nice long blow job with her butt in the air. She made sure that guys behind her could get a clear view of her pussy while she sucked on Chris. Hannah isn't sure if guys were taking pictures, but she was sure that they were doing everything they could to get a clear view of her pussy and her mouth around Chris' cock. In the middle of the blow job, Chris said, "Damn Hannah, this feels so good. Your blow jobs were always amazing, but this crowd has brought you to just another level."

Hannah paused for a second and said, "Are you sure it's me? Isn't it the fact that all your buddies are watching us. I mean the last time we were doing this, we were two friends fooling around. Now I'm your own personal slut tonight. And by the way, it is a little hard to carry on a conversation while I suck you."

Chris laughed and said, "Yeah it is super sexy seeing Hannah the slut come out in public. You are a good whore."

Pretty soon Chris exploded in Hannah's mouth and she just took it all into her mouth. She kept at the blow job until Chris' convulsions completely stopped, then she slowly pulled herself off of Chris, turned towards the guys and showed them his cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed the load and again opened her mouth to show them that she swallowed the whole thing.

George said, "I hope that isn't the last cum you swallow tonight."

Hannah smiled and said, "I'm pretty sure it isn't the last load that goes in my mouth tonight."

Hannah stood up and looked around the hot tub for her bikini top and bottom. Then she giggled, "Ok who has my clothes, well I mean those strings that you all call a bikini?" Everyone in the room pretended not to know what she was talking about. "Really? No one has my bikini? Are you expecting me to go back upstairs like this? I mean at least my hair still looks ok., I hope."

As Chris was getting dressed he said, "Ok, well we don't want to get you in trouble, but I think you look better naked than borrowing my shirt or something like that. So let's do this. There's 14 of us, and it's well past midnight. No one is around, we'll surround you as we go upstairs and if we run into anyone, then there is little chance they will even notice that you are naked in the middle of all of us.

They all agreed and laughed a bit at the situation. Then Hannah noticed out of the corner of her eyes, some guys passing her bikini bottoms around. Everyone was checking out the wet spot, and she was wondering who would be the lucky owner of the night's souvenir.

As they got in the elevator, one person pressed 'L' or lobby and Hannah freaked out, "Why are we going to the Lobby, we should be going up to the room."

The guy who pressed, 'L' said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were going to the bar for one more drink."

"No way, I'm not going to the lobby naked," Hannah protested. It was a little too late, the door of the elevator suddenly opened up to the lobby which was slightly busy. The guys got out of the elevator and Hannah had no choice but to flow with her protective circle of guys. The guys stopped in the middle of the lobby and George handed Hannah her bikini and said, "Here go ahead, you can put this on. We wouldn't seriously have you prancing around the lobby bar naked."

Hannah a bit annoyed and intrigued said, "I appreciate that, but a gold thong bikini or any bikini would still not be appropriate for the lobby bar."

George replied, "You are probably right, but it isn't illegal. We are at a hotel and at a resort in Hawaii, many people come out of the pool and head to the restaurant."

"This isn't a beach resort, this is NY City. And the women who are doing that always wear a sarong wrap."

George replied, "Look, we told you we would respect your boundaries. We said we wouldn't do anything you didn't want to do, but we all know that you love the attention, you are an exhibitionist at heart. This is the perfect chance with the safety of all of us and the anonymity of being hundreds of miles from Chicago, to just do it. If you don't feel comfortable then we'll go to the room. If you are uncomfortably turned on and bold enough, then let's go have one drink with you in this sexy thong bikini. You will be the center of attention and conversation at the bar and we all know you'll enjoy that."

Hannah pretended to be upset and took the bikini out of his hands and got dressed. As soon as she had her bikini thong on and started to tie her bikini top behind her neck, the guys started to walk on, this time without surrounding and hiding her sexiness. She all of a sudden realized that everyone in the lobby saw that she was wearing a gold thong bikini.

They got to the bar and one of the guys lifted her up onto a high stool. The bartender came by and said, "Guys, this is a classy hotel bar. 'No shoes, no shirt, no service.' I guess that gold top will pass as a top, but your girlfriend isn't wearing any shoes." They all laughed and the bartender continued, "Honestly guys, I'm happy to serve you all, actually I'd love to come party with you after my shift, but if management sees your escort dressed like this in the bar, they will ask you to go upstairs. So if I have to be the bad guy in a little while, I'm just doing my job. Other than that, what do you want to drink, and can I bring some free drinks to your party after my shift?"

Chris replied, "Totally understand and definitely come by our room after you shift. And just so you know, her name is Hannah. We aren't offended but she's not a professional escort. She is my ex-girlfriend and she just likes being a slut for us." The party didn't want to push their luck too far, so they just had one drink, gave the bartender their room number and then they went back upstairs to the suite.

Chapter 5

When they got back to the suite, Hannah looked around and said, "Wait a second, we started out with 10 guys, then we went to 14 guys, now there are 18? What the heck. Do you all think you could just show me off to anyone you want?... I think we are good. But I have to excuse myself and freshen up."

George stopped her and said, "Hey, are you showering or just changing outfits?"

Hannah said, "Honestly, I'm a bit sticky down there, so I was just going to shower real quick without getting my hair wet."

"So except for the four new guys, we've all seen every inch of you at the pool. You have nothing to hide anymore. Its a glass shower, what if you leave the door open. That way we can come in a few at a time and watch you?"

"Seriously? You guys want to watch me shower? I guess it would be fun to shower in front of you all, but I have to do more than that. I need to wash my pussy. Well it would be fun to have an audience for that too. But I haven't gone to the bathroom all night and I've had quite a bit to drink. Peeing is something no one wants to see me do."

George turned to the party and said, "Does anyone want to watch Hannah pee?"

Just about everyone raised their hands and one guy said, "I'd watch her pee and I'm volunteering to wipe her afterwards." A lot of other guys laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Well there you have it. Yes, we would love to watch you pee." George smiled at Hannah.

"So I get basically ZERO privacy tonight. I feel so vulnerable and yet it is such a turn on. Ok, but if I need to poop, I'm shutting the door for that." They all laughed and Hannah went into the bedroom and just about every guy that could fit in the bathroom piled into there to watch Hannah shower.

Hannah felt totally vulnerable as she got naked in front of the crowd. She decided that she wasn't going to make a show of stripping out of her bikini and getting ready. She'd just go about life as normal. She had no idea how to make peeing sexy, "Sorry guys, I've never done this even in front of previous boyfriends. I don't know how to make peeing sexy." The guys said not to worry about it, but Hannah tried her best to spread her legs as she peed.

Then she hopped in the shower and looked at the body wash and said, "Ok, do any of you want to lather me up? I can offer that." A few brave guys stepped forward and tried their best to roll up their sleeves and lather up her breasts, her ass, and her crotch. Then pretty much out of no-where, the dildo from earlier, ended up being passed to her. She looked at the dildo and laughed, Yes, I think I need this right now. She sat on the bench in the glass shower and spread her legs. One of the guys opened the shower door wide open, and she started to use the dildo on herself. She masturbated for about five minutes. Meanwhile she noticed that one by one, guys would excuse themselves. At first she thought they were disgusted by the dildo show. "Are you not enjoying this? Why is everyone leaving?"

One of the guys replied, "Hannah this is awesome. I think guys are going to the other bathroom to jack off."

Hannah felt relieved, "Oh so you do want me to continue." They all said yes in unison. "You know you all are welcome to masturbate in front of me. I love that you are enjoying my body. I'd love to see the effect it has on you." She didn't have to ask twice, at that point about five guys stepped forward and started to pull their hard cocks out and masturbated in front of the shower. One guy shot his load right in front of Hannah on the shower floor, the other guys ended up unloading their cum on the glass walls of the shower surrounding her. Pretty soon she started to orgasm as well.

After she was done with the shower a couple of guys stepped up to dry her off with towels. They were such gentlemen.

Then she turned to the guys in the bedroom, while still being fresh and naked, "I'm going to put on white pants, and I have two panty options. These nude ones are nice because they are satin and they won't show through the white pants. The blue ones are also nice because they are soft and satin, but they will show through the pants. Girls don't like to show off the fact that they are wearing panties with white pants, but I know some guys like to see what panties they are wearing through the material.

"Which panties should I wear?" The guys generally agreed that she should wear the nude colored panties.

"Ok, I'll wear the nude ones tonight and then I'll wear the blue satin panties on the plane ride home tomorrow."

Hannah got dressed into her next outfit while the guys just stared and gawked at her sexy body. She wore white satin pants and a see-thru white cami without a bra.

Hannah finished getting ready and went back out to the living room with all the guys. She saw that the bartender from downstairs was there as well. "I'm so glad you made it, and I'm sorry if we caused any scandalous issues downstairs."

"Definitely not a problem. As a matter of fact, I think a lot of male patrons stayed a little longer and bought more drinks since you were there. But I have to say, I'm a bit torn."

"Why do you say that? What do you mean?"

"I mean when you were downstairs you were in the tiniest bikini that I've ever seen. It was super sexy. There is an upside and downside. The upside is that you are wearing a see through top and I can see your sexy nipples, very nice, but you are also wearing a conservative pants outfit which hides that booty I saw downstairs." The bartender continued.

Hannah laughed and said, "Well does this help?" as she stepped closer to him, and took his hand and rubbed it on her butt cheek and then down between the butt crack of her pants into the back side of her crotch.

"Damn, that's nice, and I have to say, I know you just freshened up, but you are a little moist down there. Either you are super turned on or you didn't do a good job drying yourself," the bartender replied.

"The nice guys in the bathroom gave me a LARGE new dildo we bought tonight so I did get off in the shower while they masturbated, but I guess I am still turned on and wet down there."

"Wait, you played with yourself with a dildo while a bunch of guys masturbated on you? And you aren't a professional escort?"

"No no, they masturbated in front of me, no one came on me. Well Chris the groom, he came in my mouth earlier, but no one came on me. And yes, this is my first time doing anything in a group setting," Hannah said with a smile.

"I really hope you aren't going too far, and by the way, if you are enjoying, this I can definitely hook you up with other future parties in this hotel where you can make some real money."

"Thanks but this is a one time thing, and I'm actually from Chicago. These guys flew me in just for this."

The bartender then said, "Well I'd be happy to fly out to Chicago to visit you and have this same fun out there."

Hannah laughed and said, "Sorry, this is a one time thing. But don't worry, I'm sure you will get off before the night is over. I promise you, I'll do my 'job'"

Hannah spent a little while mingling with all the guests as they settled in to start playing poker for the night. She went around and served drinks and gave guys a close up of her breasts through her top. A few guys felt Hannah up, pinching her nipples and grabbing her booty.

The group kept begging Hannah to get naked again. George said, "Hannah, you are such a tease. Half of the guys haven't cum yet and you are totally dressed in some sexy classy outfit. What do you think about getting naked again and allowing a few others to cum. We can save myself and the groomsmen for last but at least let three of four guys cum now."

"And who would they be? And how should we do that?"

The bartender chimed in, "Why don't you go to the bedroom, get naked for us, well maybe leave on your sexy panties for us to play with, and I'll bring a few guys in?"

"Wait a second, I'm not doing a gang bang, you all aren't going to just jump on top of me and fuck me."

"I promise, it will be fine. We will not fuck you, but you have to let us masturbate and touch you a bit," the bartender replied.

"Ok, well give me a few minutes and I'll be call out to you when I'm ready,"

Hannah went to the bedroom, shut the door and put on her blue satin bodysuit.

She laid on top of the bed and told the guys that she was ready. The bartender and three other guys came into the bedroom, they left the door open so anyone could just come by and watch. The bartender said, "Damn you look so hot." The guys immediately got undressed and hopped on top of the bed. They all got their hands on her body and started touching and exploring every part of her front. They slowly took her bodysuit off and played with her nipples, rubbing their cocks on her nipples, while another guy rubbed his cock on her cheeks. Another guy went down between her legs to lick her sweet wet pussy. Then they turned her over and started to explore her back. As they started to pull her butt cheeks to get a closer look at her butt hole, she clenched and said, "One way hole guys."

They laughed and someone said, "Come on, we just want to look and feel. We don't penetrate, but we want to rub our cock on it." She reluctantly agreed.

As they started getting close to cumming the bartender pulled out a champagne flute. Hannah asked, "What is that for? You aren't putting that in me."

The bartender replied, "No way. This is a bachelor party. I brought everyone champagne to celebrate. This is one of the glasses I brought. I think the four of us should come in this champagne flute and you should drink it when we toast the groom."

"What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not drinking cum from four guys out of a glass."

"I was told that you already swallowed the groom's cum and you also promised that you would have more cum in your mouth before the end of the night, so what's the difference?" The bartender replied.

"Oh shit, I guess I am exploring just about every slutty thing to do," Hannah replied. Soon each of the four guys filled the champagne flute with cum.

At this point, Hannah decided it just wasn't worth getting dressed again. So the guys got dressed and Hannah went out to the living room naked. She had some precum stains on her skin but she looked incredibly hot naked. All the guys stared as she came into the room.

Soon the bartender started pouring champagne for everyone, and he handed Chris the special glass of cum. Chris said, "What the fuck and I supposed to do with this?"

The bartender said, "You sir, give that to Hannah. We should put her on top of the table, on display. We'll toast you and she'll drink the cum for all of us to see."

Chris said, "Dude, you are one fucked up pervert. I love that." He handed Hannah the champagne flute.

After drinking that, the guys went nuts congratulating her (not Chris). Giving her light slaps on her booty and pinching her nipples. George stepped in and said, "Ok guys, let's not totally turn her off. If you want to touch her, do it lightly and sweetly."

Hannah spent the next hour just chatting with all the guys. It was strangely normal, until one of the guys would awkwardly just reach out and touch her nipples, or reach down and touch her wet pussy.

The party started to wind down. A few guys went home. Pretty much everyone orgasmed to Hannah's body except the three groomsmen including George. Chris pulled Hannah aside. "Hey, the groomsmen have been my best friends for most of college and they have worked really hard to make tonight happen. Can you help them get off?"

"Of course babe. What do you have in mind? More masturbation in the bedroom? And by the way, are you and I fucking? I want to know if I should save my big orgasm for you, or if I should get off with these guys?"

"Well honestly, I've cum three times tonight. At the pool, I masturbated twice up here. So I think I'm spent. But I do want to sleep with you and probably wake up to some fun."

"That could be arranged. I'll take the guys into the bedroom and we'll do a mutual masturbation session," Hannah said.

Chris replied, "Well I had something else in mind," as he watched to see Hannah's reaction. "I was thinking we would move all the furniture aside here in the living room. You can suck on each of the three guys, fluff up their cocks a bit. Then they could take turns fucking you while we all watch."

jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers