Hannah's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers

"Uh, what did I say about a gang bang?" Hannah replied.

"Well let's see, you had the dildo in you twice tonight already. You had George's finger and my fingers in you. You drank my cum and the cum from four or five other guys. I'm not asking for 18 guys to do you one at a time. These are my groomsmen, my best friends. And when will you EVER have a chance like this again?"

Hannah looked at Chris, "This would make you happy right?"

"I'll remember this forever. And I'm pretty sure you will too."

Hannah said, "Ok, but instead of being fucked one at a time, I have a better idea."

The guys moved all the furniture to the side per Chris' instructions while Hannah took her time undressing the three groomsmen. Soon she got on her knees and motioned for all three of them to get in front of her. She was expecting to suck on each of their cocks to help them get hard again, but there was no need for that. They were fully erect at attention. She said, "Well let me clean up some of this pre-cum on the three of you," and she proceeded to lick each of them just a few licks at a time. Then she pointed at each of them giving them instructions.

Hannah got on all fours with her butt in the air. George stood in front of her and slid his cock in her mouth. Then another groomsman got behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. This was the first real cock in her pussy all night. Then the third groomsmen got underneath her and started to suck on her nipples. Pretty soon Hannah started to see flashes. She paused a second and said, "Hey no pictures!! Well at least pretend and turn off your flashes."

As soon as the first person orgasmed in her pussy, she made them all swap positions. Each of them got a chance to get their cocks sucked. Each sucked on her nipples and each guy came in her pussy.

After the three rotations the other guys just stared at each other. Hannah sat on the floor trying to compose herself. They then looked at Hannah and George said, "Damn Hannah that was so hot. Could we do it again?"

"I mean I don't know how many times I have to say this. I'm really not a slut. But that was super kinky and fun. Ok, but this time how about if you three just stand in front of me and I'll suck you all off."

Immediately the three guys stood in front of her. They were semi hard, spent from their last go around. But with a little licking from Hannah, their cocks were each hard again. In a short time she was able to get all three of them to cum in her mouth again. As each guy came, he would step away and blend back into the crowd of guys.

The night was pretty much over. All the guys helped to clean up while Chris took Hannah to the bedroom to help her shower. She loved showering with Chris but she was also incredibly tired. They both fell asleep on the bed together, and they had no idea if anyone left or not. In the morning, they both got up and walked around the suite and realized everyone was gone. Chris looked at the time and told Hannah that he has to leave soon to get ready for the wedding. Hannah laughed and said, "No way. I'm going to let you get to your wedding, but not before we fuck properly. I want you to cum with me and your new bride on the same day."

Chris led Hannah out to the living room. They laid next to the large picture window and Hannah started to suck on Chris' cock while he pinched her nipples. Soon Hannah couldn't take it any longer and she got on top of Chris and rode his cock until they both orgasmed. Afterwards they both fell to the floor exhausted.

About 15 minutes later, George comes into the room. "What are you guys doing? Chris you have to go get ready." Chris got dressed as fast as he could, kissed Hannah goodbye, Thanked her and ran out the door.

George said, "Hey we should get to the airport soon.... Or I have an alternative idea. I really enjoyed last night and I really like you. I know there isn't any real possibility for an 'us', but would you be open to being my date to the wedding today? I can take you shopping for a dress for tonight. I can move your flight to tomorrow. And tonight you can spend it with me and we can just be slow and intimate together."

"What? This whole weekend has been one shock after another, but that's probably the biggest. I know Chris' family. If I stay, they will know something weird happened. And all those guys at the wedding will be looking straight through my dress remembering what my nipples and pussy looks like. Let me freshen up and think about it."

As Hannah was showering, she was thinking about what she would say to Chris' family. Obviously she wasn't invited to the wedding.... "Well, I met George a few years ago while visiting Chris in college and over the years...." All of a sudden she felt a cool breeze of air in the shower. She turned around and George was there naked getting into the shower.

Hannah smiled at him and welcomed him in. She had an amazing night and George was so sweet and attentive all night. Obviously he was enjoying himself so it wasn't selfless, but Hannah really started to feel close to him. She wrapped her wet arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Her bare breasts were pushing up against his chest and she could feel his slightly hard cock on her lower tummy. She put some body wash on her fingers and started to give George a slow hand job. George whispered to her. "Well this is a good morning."

Hannah told George, "I'm sorry, my pussy is a little sore. I fucked you, the other two groomsmen, I used the dildo twice and Chris and I fucked this morning. I'd love to give you a blow job, but I can't take your cock in my pussy again today."

George replied, "Hannah, I would NEVER turn down a blow job from you. You are such a sexy woman."

"And maybe my pussy would be rested enough so that we can fuck after the wedding tonight or tomorrow morning before my flight."

George smiled and said, "Oh wait so you are going to stay today and go with me. I'm so excited."

Hannah replied, "Yeah, I think it will work, and I can get my own dress, but I'm NOT going wild tonight like last night."

George laughed, "I totally don't expect you to. I was just thinking you'd just entertain myself and the groomsmen, so just three of us tonight, not the whole crew. I'm joking. It's just you and me tonight. But you don't need to get a dress, I think that blue one you wore to dinner last night is really nice."

"I'm sure you do. I'm sure all the guys at the wedding will like that, but I think I need something a little more conservative. Tell you what, if we get done with the wedding early, I'll change into that dress and we'll go out for a few drinks."

Hannah got down on her knees in the shower and she gave George a soft and slow blow job. He didn't need much help, he came quickly and shot his load in her mouth. She smiled at George, swallowed his cum and came up to kiss him. They both finished up and got dressed quickly. George took off to do his best man duties, while Hannah went shopping for a dress. They agreed to meet at the wedding around 4:00.

Chapter 6

Hannah had a wonderful day running around NY and shopping. But she was torn as to what to wear to the wedding. She kind of wanted to wear something super sexy and continue her slut reputation with the guys, but she also knew that Chris family was going to be there. It was still a relatively safe place since Chris family didn't know Hannah's family, but she just wasn't sure how much she wanted to risk.

Finally, she found the perfect dress. Something not black, something not white, something sexy, but covered everything. Something long enough that would allow her to sit down that wouldn't tempt the bachelor party guys to look up her dress. But at the same time, something sexy and bold. It was a blush pink latex dress. It was pink but kind of a light pink, almost a blend of white and pink. It was strapless, pushed her breasts together nicely, and covered about half of her breasts, leaving a lot of sexy cleavage. It came down about mid-thigh, and since it was latex, it was skin tight from her breasts to her thighs.

She raced back to the hotel, showered, did her make up, and put on the dress. It was a bit difficult, but she made it into the dress. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and took this photo and sent it to George for his approval. She immediately got a text message back saying, "Damn that is so hot. Every guy at the wedding will be focused on you."

Hannah got to the church by 4:00. There were a few people there, but Hannah didn't recognize any of them. She was hoping that the only people she'd know is Chris and his parents, and of course the guys from last night.

She found a nice quiet spot to sit in the sanctuary, towards the back. She figured that if she sat in front, she couldn't see people's expressions as they either sneered (women) or smiled (men) at her dress. One of the groomsmen came into and noticed Hannah. He went over to talk to her. She didn't know his name. He said, "Hi, I'm Jim." Then he leaned in and said, "I had such an amazing time with you last night. You are super sexy and amazing. I especially appreciate how you took care of us at the end. That was really nice and I'll never forget it."

Hannah responded, "Thanks, I had a lot of fun."

"Based on that dress, it looks like you are hoping for more fun tonight."

"Well I have to tell you, given how hard it was to get into this dress, getting out of the dress will NOT be a graceful strip show by any means. I honestly don't know if I'm having an audience of one (George) or if he's thinking that we might do some group fun."

Jim asked, "Are you open to some group fun tonight?"

Hannah replied, "This is the last night that I will probably ever do anything wild. This is probably the last night of my life that I might be in front of a group of people who don't know me. I'm not saying that I want to fuck a bunch of guys, but I might be open to something interesting. But you have to check with George. He invited me to stay longer."

Jim smiled at Hannah and got back to taking care of things for the wedding. In a little while a few of the bachelor party guys started coming into the church. They were all shocked to see Hannah. Some were with their girlfriends, some were with other friends. None of them dared to talk to Hannah, but a few smiled at her and she smiled back.

Hannah was torn. She wasn't sure if she should be annoyed that none of the guys were talking to her, or turned on by the fact that they all think she's a slut and they can't talk to her for fear of being found out. They think that Hannah's a total slut but in reality, in Chicago, she's never gone beyond straight sex with a committed boy friend. She never even had a one night stand with anyone before this event.

Pretty soon, Hannah heard someone say, "Hannah, how are you?" It was Martin, Chris' dad. He came over and Hannah stood up to greet him. She could see him look her up and down, staring at her latex dress that barely covered her areolas. He gave Hannah a big hug and she felt him running his hand back and forth on her back. She guessed that he just wanted to feel the rubbery material on her dress. "You look amazing Hannah. And that dress is scandalous. Chris' bride is going to be super jealous if she finds out who you are. How are you?"

Hannah and Martin chatted for a bit. She told him that she was dating George now, that they met when she came out to visit Chris. Martin told Hannah to just enjoy herself at the wedding and that he would check in on her later.

George came by next. He gave Hannah a huge hug and said "Damn, that dress is just as sexy as the blue one yesterday. I'm so turned on by you and so happy that you decided to stay." Hannah laughed and they chatted for a bit. George said, "Hey, I was talking to Jim in back, and he said that you might be willing to party with a few guys tonight."

"Only if you were ok with that. You invited me to stay, and I figured tonight's probably the LAST time in my life to live out this fantasy. I'm sure I couldn't have sex with multiple guys, but I'm happy to help a few guys get turned on."

"Damn, I think that would be amazing. Most of the guys from last night are married or dating. They were able to make it to the party last night because it was Chris bachelor party, but I'm not sure they could make it tonight given that they are with their spouses/dates. Let me see what I can do. I do want to reserve the right to make love to you one more time, so please save me that opportunity."

"Definitely, for you George, anytime."

The wedding and the reception was awkward for Hannah. The guys from the bachelor party kept smiling at her, she thinks they were just picturing her naked again. Other guys attending thought that Hannah was just a professional escort hired by George to be his date. And every woman there just sneered at her. All that made it uncomfortable, not to mention the fact that going to the restroom was a major ordeal given how tight and unforgiving the dress was.

Towards the end of the reception, George looked at Hannah and said, "Well what do you want to do tonight?"

Hannah replied, "Oh, I thought you were going to have something planned? I'm open to anything."

"Well yes, I do have something planned. I want to surprise you if you are ok with that."

"What do you mean?" Hannah asked, a bit afraid but excited.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you about it now. How about this? I have a limo reserved for the night. How about if you and I take the limo back to the hotel suite and we'll have fun there."

Hannah a bit excited said, "Ok, I'm up for it." And they proceeded to leave the reception hall.

When they got to the limo, they spent about 20 minutes in the car kissing and feeling each other up. George couldn't keep his hands off of her. Then all of a sudden, Hannah realized that they were back at the reception hall. She saw a number of people leaving including Martin, Chris' dad (the groom's dad).

As they pulled up, Hannah tried to fix her dress the best she could, but it already had issues covering her breasts, she just felt like more was overflowing than was appropriate. George opened the limo door, looked at Martin and waved him into the car.

Hannah was unsure what was happening and looked at George. George said, "Oh we're going to give Chris' dad a ride back to his hotel."

Martin looked at Hannah and said, "Is that ok?"

Hannah replied, "Of course. Glad to have you along."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Actually, I'm staying in the same place as Chris' bachelor party. This morning a couple of my friends told me that they ran into Chris and his bachelor party last night in the elevator. They said that Chris had some high end escort with them wearing a gold bikini. I laughed when they told me and I told them, 'Well sounds like a fun bachelor party.' But then I saw you this morning and realized that you are the high end escort. So I confronted George and he confessed that it was true."

"Uh, I don't know what to say. I've never done anything like this before. Please don't tell my parents about this, Mr. Jacobs."

Martin laughed, "Oh you think you are in trouble. Well first off, call me Martin. You aren't in trouble. You could be in trouble if you don't go along with the surprise tonight."

"I guess the surprise is something that changes our relationship from 'Chris' Dad' to 'Martin'?"

Martin smiled, "Well sure," he laughed. "Look Hannah, seriously, I would never tell anyone anything and I'm not going to force myself on you. If you don't want to hang out with me tonight, just tell me. I know I'm a lot older than you. I know I'm the same generation as your dad, but hey I alway thought you were cute. Now that you are in your 20's, I can say that you are HOT. So Yes, I'd like to fool around with you. Well pretty much everything that the guys did to you last night, I want that tonight. And George will be joining us. What do you think?"

Hannah was silent for a bit while they rode to the hotel. George was sitting on one side of Hannah and Martin on the other. George put his arm around her and whispered, "I promise we will have fun tonight." Then Martin put his hand on Hannah's thigh. She looked up at him.

She finally said, "I don't know how to say this without being insulting. I've never been with a man as old as you. And you aren't old. But I mean, everyone I've been with has been under 25 years old. Yeah, I'm up for it. I find you super hot. I don't have a Daddy Fetish, but I do find older men sexy. So yes, I think we will have fun. How do you want to start?"

Martin leaned closer to Hannah as George was watching him. Martin took the strap of Hannah's dress off her shoulder, "Wait, we are doing this here? I mean the driver is right there and people can see through these windows."

Martin replied, "A group of total strangers touched every inch of your body last night. George told me that you were a total slut last night. You can't pretend to be shy now. Don't worry, we'll get you dressed again before we go up to your hotel room." Martin looked up at the driver and said, "Driver, can you do me a favor and just drive around for an hour or so. No highway, just local brightly lit streets around NY, like Time Square. And feel free to watch, but don't get into an accident."

George and Martin both worked together to get the latex dress off of Hannah. They all laughed at how hard it was. Hannah stopped them and said, "This is really difficult material. Let me do this." She pulled down the top to expose her breasts. "Let's leave it at that until we get back to the hotel. It will be easier for you to strip me when I'm standing, like when we're standing in the elevator, that would be a good place to do it," She laughed and then went down to the ground and undid both George and Martin's pants pulling out both of their cocks. "Guys, in order to make this work, you two have to give up any homophobic fears and father/son's best friend awkwardness and just realize that you two will be close to each other, maybe cocks accidentally touching each other in my mouth. In other words to make this work, you two need to sit right next to each other." George and Martin smiled at her and moved close to each other. For the next 30 minutes, she went between the two cocks. One hand on one cock and her mouth on the other cock. After a few strokes/licks, she would switch to sucking on the other cock and stroking the other cock.

Martin touched Hannah's face and said, "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, you have to stop. I'm getting too close to cumming. If I cum here, I'll be pretty much done for the night."

George laughed and said, "Babe, I'm just about the same right now."

Martin leaned down and helped Hannah back up as he kissed her. The driver laughed and said, "I'm nowhere close to cumming so if you want to jump up here, I could use some help. That was so HOT, I'm sure I'll explode pretty fast."

Hannah laughed and said, "Sorry, I don't know your name. I kind of like the anonymity of that. How about I just call you Joe Driver. Well Joe, I'd be happy to help, but in my experience when guys cum in my mouth while driving, they usually black out for a second and often lead to an unfortunate accident. If Martin and George are ok with it, I'm happy to take care of you when we get back to the hotel."

"Well then I'll be sure to take us all back to the hotel as fast as possible," Joe Driver responded.

The guys started to put their cocks back and Hannah reached down and said, "Guys, let me take care of that." She reached down to George's cock, grasped it lightly, and went down for one last light kiss. Then she slid his cock back into his pants. She let George tuck in his shirt and zip up his pants as she moved to Martin. She leaned into Martin and said, "I know you told me to stop, but I'm in control and I'm going to make you cum now. I'll just have to do something special to get you hard again." She went down with her fingers at the base of his cock and started to stroke and suck on his cock at the same time. She increased her pace so that he would start to cum. She grabbed George's hand and put it on one of her breasts and took Martin's hand and put it on her other breast. They were squeezing her nipples and soon Martin closed his eyes, held his breath and shot his load into her mouth. Hannah took all of his cum and swallowed it. Then she went up and kissed Martin deep. She leaned back on the seat, trying to catch her breath when all of a sudden in slow motion, she saw the side door open. She was in a bit of a daze but realized that they arrived at the hotel and the valet opened the car door and got an amazing view of her breasts exposed since her dress was still pulled down halfway. Martin scrambled to put his cock away as she tried desperately to pull up her latex dress over her breasts again. "Shit, this is the problem with wearing a skin tight latex dress. It is so hard to get in and out of." They all nervously laughed.

jkl94611
jkl94611
23 Followers