Hannah's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valet smiled at Hannah and offered her his hand to help her out of the car. She took his hand and decided to open her legs slightly to give him a little proof that she wasn't wearing any panties. After staring at her crotch, the valet said, "Thank you. You are so sexy. I think the three of you are in for a fun night."

She smiled at the valet and said, "Well the driver is joining us, so if you could give him a ticket and park his car, I'd appreciate it. And if you get off early, maybe you could come by my room and get off late."

Joe Driver overheard this and looked at Hannah and said loudly, "Oh, I didn't think you were serious about me fucking you tonight. I'm definitely joining you." He hopped out of the car and started to follow Hannah, Martin and George.

As they were going through the lobby on the way to the elevator, Hannah was walking between Martin and George holding their hands while Joe Driver was following close behind her with a massive smile on his face. Hannah thought that the lobby was really crowded especially since it was around midnight on a Saturday. She could see the eyes of all the people watching her walk in that skin tight latex dress with three guys. Hannah assumed that everyone thought that she was a professional escort and knew that she was going upstairs to fuck all three of them. When they got to the elevator lobby, there was a small crowd waiting to catch an elevator. As all the people stared at Hannah, she could feel her pussy get even wetter. Finally the elevator door opened, everyone started walking towards the elevator. Then Martin stopped Hannah, George and Joe Driver and said, "It's too crowded. We'll catch the next one." Hannah felt a little relieved. Soon the next elevator came and the four of them got in. As soon as the door shut, Martin turned to Hannah and said, "Remember you said we could get you naked in the elevator," and before Hannah could protest or accept, Martin grabbed the bottom of her dress and started to pull it upwards.

"Hey, I'm not totally sure about this here.... But if you insist, it is easier to roll the latex dress down off my breasts and pull it down to my feet inside out." Martin smiled and started to do that as George and Joe stepped in to help. Soon the elevator stopped at the fourth floor.

Hannah looked at the door, completely naked, and said, "Who pressed four? I'm not going swimming naked." The door opened and a husband and wife couple stared at Hannah. Apparently none of the guys pressed four, but the couple just finished a fun time at the pool and were heading up to their room.

The husband said, "Uh, I think we'll catch the next elevator."

The door started to shut and the wife threw her hand between the door to stop it from shutting and said, "Come on there's plenty of room in there." He looked confused and concerned, probably worried that his wife would get jealous of the fact that Hannah was naked in the elevator and that he saw that. She looked at her husband and said, "Come on, it isn't your fault that she's naked, don't feel guilty. And she looks like she has an amazing body. So if you want to look, I'm ok with that and I hope you'd be ok if the other guys look at me too." She ended up lightly pushing her husband into the elevator.

Hannah looked at her and said, "I'm so sorry that we are in this awkward...."

The wife replied, "Please, it's well past Midnight on a Saturday. Everyone's having a good time. Look, we aren't swingers, but we both love watching porn. I'm going to be bold and say, could we watch whatever the four of you are going to do and we'll keep to ourselves?"

Martin answered for Hannah, "Sure we'd be ok with that. But if you watch us we have to be able to watch you two."

The husband pretended to be concerned as his wife said, "Sounds good to me."

As the elevator went up the hotel, the wife took off her robe and left it on the floor. She said, "It's a bit awkward that your girlfriend is naked and I'm wearing a big hotel robe. At least let me do this." Everyone stared at her, and still the husband didn't saw a word for fear of saying the wrong thing. "Honey, tell me, are you worried i"m going to get jealous or are you mad?"

The husband responded, "I'm scared to death. There is a naked woman in this elevator and I don't want you to get jealous. I love that guys check you out, you know that."

The wife responded, "Well just pretend that this is a scene out of a porno and we are just watching it. But remember, we don't get to re-watch this over and over, so you better start memorizing every detail of her body." With that he took that as permission to stare.

Soon they made it to the suite. Martin took a look at the living room and told George and Joe Driver to move the couch to one side of the room and put the coffee table in the middle of room. He told the couple if they wanted they should take advantage of the couch, it should be a good place to watch. Martin went to one of the bedrooms and brought out a comforter and pillows. He covered the coffee table with the comforter and put the pillow at the far end of the table. He took Hannah's hands and led her to the table, laying her down on her back. Then he motioned to George and the driver to give him their ties as he untied his own tie. Using two of the ties, he bound Hannah's hand's to two legs of the table. Then slid a pillow under Hannah's butt, pushing her pussy up a bit. Then he tied her two legs to the other two legs of the table with two belts. Pretty soon George and Joe Driver were naked watching Martin bind Hannah to the table.

Hannah was completely silent during this entire time, watching Martin work and watching the couple staring at her body. She also saw that George and Joe Driver moved down towards her pussy staring at her bare pussy lips. Then she saw Martin come up to her hands, and he checked that they were bound tight enough so she couldn't get out but softly enough so she wouldn't get hurt. Finally, Hannah nervously laughed and said, "Shouldn't we have a safe word for when to stop?"

Martin said, "No need, we aren't stopping. You are our slut for tonight. I've watched you date my son for years in high school. I knew that you two fucked around and while you were a kid and while he is my son, I did wish that I had a chance to fuck someone like you. Now you are older and my son is married, well you are our slut tonight." Martin pulled out his phone and started taking photos of Hannah.

Hannah said, "Wait what are you doing? You know a lot of people that I know in Chicago."

"Don't worry, I have a reputation as well. I would never do anything that would damage either of our reputations. I mean, sure I'll share these photos of you with Chris and maybe a select few buddies, but it will never impact your public reputation." With that Martin gave George the last tie and motioned for him to cover Hannah's eyes with the tie.

Just before George blindfolded Hannah, she saw Martin making a phone call. Martin put on some background music and in the darkness of the blindfold Hannah could only make out the fact that she has multiple people touching her. She knew it was more than one person, but she couldn't really tell how many people or who. At one point in the night she did feel a pair of softer hands on her pussy, and assumed it was the wife, but she couldn't tell for sure. For the next two hours, Hannah laid there while multiple people took advantage of her body. She knew that she was never left alone with only one person. Usually there would be a cock or a mouth on her pussy, while someone would come along and rub a penis head on her mouth, which she gladly licked, and usually someone had their hands on her breasts. She really enjoyed not knowing if it was a guy or a girl licking her pussy. but she was pretty convinced she could tell when the wife was touching her breasts.

Hannah orgasmed several times. Soon she lost count of how many times, not because it was so many, but just because there were so many sensations going on she was totally confused. She also let multiple guys cum in her mouth.

Around 3am, Hannah realized that everyone slowed down and stopped playing with her body. Martin took off her blindfold and unbound Hannah. Most of the guys were dressed again and the couple had left. As she looked around the room, she realized that there were several older gentlemen there that she didn't recognize. She looked at Martin and said, "Uh what just happened?"

Martin laughed, "Well, we tied you up and you enjoyed it."

"Well, sure, but how many guys did I actually fuck?"

"That's a little hard to answer. A few fucked your pussy, the some got blow jobs from you, and well that woman licked your pussy for a while."

Hannah was in a bit of a daze as things were winding down. Many of the guys wanted to give their naked plaything one last hug, grabbing her naked ass, or touching her bare breasts as they said their good-byes. Hannah just sat on the couch when George and Martin came over to sit next to her, George on her left and Martin on the right. Both of them were fully dressed in their pants and shirts, but not fully cleaned up from the night while Hannah was still naked.

Martin finally said, "I know that we totally used you tonight, but I'm hoping you had a good time. I mean it really looked like you orgasmed at least five times."

Hannah responded, "I am so sore. My pussy is super sore, and my legs feel strained. I feel like i"ve been riding a horse for a long time. But yes, I did have a really good time. I can't believe I did all that this weekend. I also can't believe I'm talking to my ex's dad while being naked. George, thank you so much for arranging all of this. And Martin, who were all the guys tonight?"

Martin replied, "Well there were only three other guys that joined us tonight. Two of them told me they saw you yesterday in the elevator on the way to the pool. All of them are my old buddies from Chicago. But I'm pretty sure they would never tell anyone about what happened tonight."

At this point Hannah didn't really care. She just wanted to get some rest. George chimed in and said, "I think we need to get to bed. Then in the morning I can drive you to the airport."

Martin said, "Yeah, I should get back to my room too. I have to pack still and have an early brunch with all the wedding party. Hannah, I assume I won't see you until we get back to Chicago, so I'll say my good-bye right now."

"Wait, what do you mean you'll see me in Chicago? I haven't seen you since I was in high school. It isn't likely that we will see each other again. This was a one time deal."

"Oh trust me, we'll see each other. Honestly, I know that after this experience, you are going to tell yourself you will never do this again. But you will remember how sexy and how much fun you had. You will remember how it felt for all these men to lust after you, and you will start thinking about how you could do it again. Trust me, you don't think you will want to do it again, but you will. Here is my card. Call me when you are ready." With that, Martin gave Hannah a long hug, while pinching her nipples and caressing her butt. Then he got up and left.

George took Hannah's hand and led her to the bedroom where they both just collapsed on the bed. In the morning, George woke up earlier than Hannah and started to play with her breasts. She woke up, and put her hand on his hand and said, "I'm so sore George. I can't do anything today. How about if I shower up and then you can take me to the airport and you can get to the wedding party brunch." With that, Hannah jumped up and showered. George got ready in the other bedroom and soon they were off to the airport.

Hannah decided she had one last time to look scandalously slutty. So she decided to wear a pair of cut off shorts and a tight white satin camisole without a bra. She knew that this would give people at the airport and the airplane a clear view of the shape of her hard nipples. It would also give George one last view of her chest and be easy access for him as they would say good-bye at the airport.

On the way to the airport, George had a hard time balancing between watching the road as he drove and staring at Hannah's chest one last time. Hannah asked for George's phone, which he willingly gave her. She put her phone number in his phone and then took a selfie of herself in the satin camisole. Then she said, "And one special photo for just you" and she pulled down her camisole baring her breasts for anyone on the highway to see, and she took one selfie of her face and her bare top.

George laughed and smiled at her and said, "Strange but I'm going to miss you." Then he saw Hannah put her knees on the passenger seat and reach over and buckle his belt, unzip his pants and pull out his cock.

Hannah said, "Pay attention to the road, getting into an accident now will have long term consequences over your ability to have children in the future." And she went down and gave him a blow job. As they pulled up to the airport George still didn't cum. So George pulled over to the side of the road and Hannah started to suck harder and faster. Soon George orgasmed in Hannah's mouth, she swallowed, and said, "And that is how you should remember our last good-bye."

George dropped her off with an expected last feel up of her body and Hannah walked through the airport fully aware that everyone was staring at her chest. She boarded the plane and sat next to a really well dressed gentleman. They started to make small talk and he asked her, "What were you doing in NY?"

Hannah smiled and said, "I was there for my ex-boyfriend's wedding."

"Wow, that's pretty bold. Wasn't it awkward to be at your ex's wedding? Did the bride give you dirty looks all night?"

Hannah had so much fun over the weekend. She was so excited about what happened and she had NO ONE she could share this news with. So she decided to share it with this gentleman. "Well actually, umm.... I did go to the wedding, but I was really invited to the bachelor party."

"Oh so you are kind of like a girl who is best friends with guys."

"Not exactly. My ex-boyfriend knew that I had this long time fantasy of stripping and showing off my body in front of a bunch of guys, but I'm always worried about my reputation. So since all of his friends are on the East Coast and I'm from Chicago, and we don't run in any of the same friend circles, I was invited to be the entertainment at the bachelor party."

The gentleman stared at Hannah, looking at her nipples through her top, then her legs, then her crotch. "Damn, that is so sexy. So you stripped in front of a few guys?"

"Well more like 14-20 guys, but yes, it started out as stripping. From Friday evening to Sunday morning, I sucked on at least 10 cocks, a few more than once, and had at least 7 cocks in my pussy, and the cocks that I didn't touch, I know they all masturbated, either in front of me or in private.. I mean I was a secret slut for two nights!"

"Damn, did you love it, or did you feel used for a fee?"

"Oh no money was exchanged. They did pay for all my expenses and give me money for some outfits, but they didn't pay me for the weekend. It was AMAZING. I loved that all those guys got hard looking, touching and playing with me. They think that they used me, but honestly, the look in their eyes when they saw me got me so turned on and excited. I really feel like I used them all weekend."

The flight went quick as Hannah described in great detail what happened. Before they landed, the gentleman excused himself to the bathroom, with a clear hard-on that tented his wool slacks. He came back quite relieved since his visible hard-on was no longer there. He tried to get her number, but Hannah said that she couldn't. She went way too far over the weekend and had to close that event. The gentleman was disappointed but understood. When they left the airplane she gave him a hug good-bye. Hannah went home with a huge smile on her face and a sore pussy.

I have a couple of other stories about Hannah, but that is for a future thread. While I made up the dialogue and the nitty gritty details, pretty much everything happened in this sequence many years ago. I'm pretty confident of that, because Hannah told me this story numerous times and it was always the exact same story, scene by scene.