All Comments on 'Hannah's Beach Adventure'

by EUswingers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

The water cleaner her up, so Mark never knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good interesting story. A need for unbridled variety and the willingness to accept it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"their relationship was strong and growing stronger."...Really? It's difficult to imagine how she would behave if their relationship was weak...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

DesusDesusover 1 year ago

"There relationship was strong and growing stronger." Must not be very strong if she went and had sex with a the first stranger that made a move. She even let him have her ass, something her husband never got after 10 years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot. My wife did almost the same thing on a vacation to Clearwater, Florida. It was a few years ago and she was the only one wearing a thong on the beach. It had a few young men captivated. She loved teasing and I to,d her to walk out into the Gulf but walk right past the group and sway her ass as she did. She walked out and as she passed them, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. Of course they thought she was looking at them. Two of them got up and followed her. She said they approached her and began chatting. Eventually they were flirting and one got brave enough to touch her. That day she got fingered I. The Gulf of Mexico and jerked off two hard young men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this very much. Whenever my husband and I go to the beach, I sit and stare at all the sexy young guys. In my head I am sucking dick, getting fucked and being a total slut. Heck, I’m sure my husband dreams about all the sexy coeds there as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmm slutty wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think once she was out of sight, her husband wasn't as clueless as she thought... he checked on her and saw it all a d when she came back... he and the kids were gone... try that for a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the infidelity something new or has the wife been a cheating slut throughout the marriage? Who is/are the biological father(s) of the children? Given her promiscuity, of course, she may not even know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s amazing how many grouchy old fuckwads read these stories and complain. It’s a free porn story site. Get over your self righteous indignation.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore tries for incurable disease with anal hole stranger on the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a sexy story, please do another with Hannah in the middle. Perhaps the young guy have a friend, or her husband would like to observe the action.

WillC2020WillC2020about 1 year ago

This is very hot... any dipshit who doesn't understand this is erotic fantasy literature... ever notice the name Literotica... should enter the nearest convent and shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Actually a short and sweet fantasy. Whether the wife would tell her husband would depend on his temperament and how well she knew him. Not sure how I would have reacted though.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great fantasy, well written. For reality, probably forgivable as a one-off, unless she was a cake-eater and indulged in a new carnal yen. In that case. woe betide her minor children, because most trusting, loving husbands would not understand. Even where many or even most would stay in a marriage for the kids (I did), the intimacy never really recovers given new wariness and parenting suffers. It didn't work for me and I divorced a bitter wife with 8 and 11 years old kids after two years of trying. But I liked this story as fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEUswingers@EUswingers
10 Followers
We are a couple who loves reading dirty comments. Tell Hannah all the dirty things you want to do to her. She might even write you back. If you like our first attempt at writing let us know and we'll post more.