All Comments on 'Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 03'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Fuck this got stupid fast.

If a woman doesn’t want to get wet, she won’t. That’s the reason whores and porn stars FAJE their orgasms, because it’s a job. One that takes the fun out of fucking. So stop with the bullshit “she got aroused/wet/orgasmed like never before bullshit that you seem to think makes your story better.

Tell us how she hated every minute but acted like a professional and pretended her John was the best fuck ever. Tell us how sore her Pusey got as the lube wore off. Tell us how she got sidetracked while getting pounded into thinking of the homework assignments she still has to do.

That is real life. That is way more entertaining than this shit you’re passing off. There is a reason amateur porn is one of the highest requests in search engines: because it’s real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whackadoodle

Whack,

I find it interesting that you hate GrantLee's writing but always read his stuff.

Very odd, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree with the above

You write really well, but I agree with the above comment. Make the next chapter where she does t enjoy it - doesn't orgasm, doesn't gets wet, gets forced, gets used. You left out the John's orgasm in this description: it would have been good to see him exhausted at the end, completely spent after a super powerful cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Err

Whackdoodle... People can’t always control their bodily responses. Yes, it is possible to get wet and not want to be and I can tell you that from experience. And to compare prostitution to professional porn shoots is ludicrous. A very small minority of porn stars enjoy their work. As far as prostitution goes the lines can blur depending on personal circumstances.

But the mistake you often make on this site is to accuse authors of taking it upon themselves to know more than they do (writing fiction I might add), and yet in your comments you commit a worse ignorance than what you accuse others. They have no right to dictate what is truth to you as much as you don’t have the right to abuse them or dictate your own truth. But your fiery comments really reveal one telling factor - these authors are touching your emotions in a way you resent so you lash out. I recommended you find other ways to express the conflict inside you and try to enjoy this site for what it is intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Key

While it can be argued that eyes are the window of the soul, no one disputes that the brain is the conduit for all physical stimuli. But our minds also incite feelings including sexual excitement though it isn't attached to a single nerve ending. Our thoughts, what we hear, say, or read often times provoke a physical or emotional response. Despite her physical and mental protests, Hannah cannot resist this double barrelled barrage of sexual stimuli that induce her sexual responses. GrantLee masterfully depicts this by first detailing her thoughts and emotions that prompt her gradual, ever increasing physical desires. Like Hannah, we are all occasionally prisoners of our thoughts and our mind the jailer. Please keep writing GrantLee and throw away the key.

krnrobeykrnrobeyalmost 5 years ago
Really great!

I love the condom removal. A man's semen inside of her is a big deal, and forces a higher level of vulnerability to him (even just the idea that she could get pregnant is hot, although of course that wouldn't be great for the plot).

I've also always been excited with stories where there is a mismatch in appearance. Very attractive woman with a very unattractive man who, through various circumstances, ends up coupling with her, despite her obvious reluctance.

Would love to see Nikki start doing things that exert her power over Hannah... some level of blackmail or just exerting her power by forcing her to always be with the least desirable, least-tipping johns, for example.

auhound49auhound49almost 5 years ago
Does she get knocked up?

She should charge more for bareback and unoprotected sex. Lots of real men would pay extra for the chance to impregnate her

Preg risk sex is the only real sex there is - all else is mere mutual masterbation.

How hot dies the lil whroe get from risking a big belly bulge from a trick baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent, but Disappointing

Dirtbag Me: Wow, this is some hot non-consent writing. It's going to be great when she gets forced to cum again!

Empathic Me: Aww... she didn't get hers. I feel guilty.... *Goes back and reloads Chapter 2.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need another chapter

You've hooked us with these first three parts, now we need to have more. This is going to really get hot, from what you've laid out, so far.

Looking forward to more parts of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this series with a few more chapters!!! Really good story and has so many different directions it could go. I can think of everything to where she continues on at this house with Nikki to starting her own business to running away. The list could go on and on and hopefully it does!!!

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 3 years ago
Wow calm down people.

I think that there are interesting plots on this chapter and some "mistakes".

I agree to Whackdoodle that having young unwilling girls being forced into prostitution is not exactly a walk in the park and they will not become not at all excited and have the orgasm of their lives.

krnrobey likeS the condom being removed. Well, for me is a turn down. There is not a small chance a unwilling or well used whore would accept this since AIDS. Pregnancy would be the last of her worries. But again, what turns you on is good for you.

For me the bottom line on this chapter is: he goes down on a whore that has been fucked many times the same day. Even if she said it was her first day. He himself didn't want to use a condom. It is stupid the man who thinks he is the only smart guy around. It makes non sense at all.

GrantLee is a good writer. I think he will get better and better at writing his stories. It doesn't mean we will like. kkkk

But in the meantime it's just a fiction story and the writer has the right to do whatever he likes with the characters.

If someone disagree go write your own stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous