All Comments on 'Hannah's Dilemma Ch. 04'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
brilliant

Thank you, hope to see more real soon, and hope Hannahs sent to springbreak, sounds like it would be more rough there too

tanginaniyotanginaniyoabout 4 years ago
Great surprise

Great to see you writing again GrantLee. A writer of your calibre is always a pleasure to read.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 4 years ago
Only One Issue

I wish it was longer. A very talented story teller like you should really write more often. My wife has read your stories and she admits fantasizing being one of your characters. I told her several times to comment but to no avail. I just want her to share how your stories continue to impact her. Anyway we can’t wait for the part. Keep up the good work.

krnrobeykrnrobeyabout 4 years ago
I love it

This is so good. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maximum tolerance

I would like Hannah to be sent to Leroy, the leader of the black gang. Blacks could train her well: a lot of gangbangs, a lot of anal, a lot of dp. And all this without condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disagree With the Previous Comment

I disagree with the "Maximum Tolerance" comment of having her being sent to Leroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Both please

I like the slow descent shes taking, getting deeper and deeper. Your a great writer. I want her to be sent to Leroy, but it does seem a bit soon for it imo. No matter what the comments are tell the story in your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continuing Story

I'm glad that you've continued to develop this story. I enjoy your writing and like how your explore the conflict the the heroines have between their mental and physical feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

GrantLee this was the best chapter so far because you managed to convey Hannah's physical urges slowly but surely overriding her moral reluctance. My vote is that you continue to unveil her multilayered personae in the manner you did the infamous Julie character.

Fellow readers, I urge patience and appreciation for the authors pace and attention to detailed character development. Case in point, Leroy has been described as a truck driving redneck. There is no mention of him being leader of a black gang. Appreciate what was written and of course comment and suggest plot additions. No one was more guilty of that than I re: the aforementioned Julie character. The journey fellow readers, not the destination, the journey.

karrobeykarrobeyalmost 4 years ago
slowly sinking... (love this story!)

I like imagining her slow descent... she mostly still has her normal life, but now she has secrets to hide.... that's so hot.... she has to endure this new circumstance of her life slowly chipping away at her "normal" life.

Please keep writing...

Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 4 years ago
Good Read

Like your character building approach to story telling. Love to read the completed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
next chapters

This story has a legs, waiting for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Amazing, love this story line. Please write more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous