Hannah's Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie then said it was time. She pulled out a harness that held Hannah's legs with a strap that wrapped around her neck. Hannah was full spread eagle and she was nearly passed out. Julie lightly whipped Hannah's crotch until her pussy was red and a bit puffy. She started the wand again and then motioned for me to come closer. I did as told and then she said to enter Hannah but only about 2-3 inches with quick thrusts. Hannah mostly squealed and moaned. Julie pushed me back and used her fingers and the wand in a really aggressive way for about two minutes. Julie was basically pulling Hannah up with her two fingers with maximum pressure against her gspot. Hannah started to scream in pleasure and squirted everywhere.

Julie then told me to fuck her as hard as I could and I did just that. Burying my cock with each stroke was incredible as Hannah's body was contracting and coming constantly. Julie kept the wand smashed into Hannah's clit and in combination with my balls deep strokes, Hannah had three more orgasms. I was a sweaty mess as I felt the deep, heavy buildup in my crotch. I pounded harder and harder, listening to Hannah whimper and barely say "fuck" and "oh God" over and over. I looked at Julie and she had a wild smile on her face which put me over the top. She kept pressing the wand on Hannah's clit and within a few more really hard and deep thrusts I came again. I grinded my cock inside of her, feeling her swollen gspot and cervix. Her pussy pulsated and her legs, tied back, quivered. My cum came out of her as I removed my cock and Julie then released the harness. I nearly fainted and fell into a wet bed alongside Hannah. Julie came to rest across our bodies.

Hannah was nearly passed out and her body had goosebumps along with quivers and trembling randomly passing over her. I was exhausted and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Hannah had a gaping pussy with my cum dripping out and Julie had an interesting, almost pleasurable smile as she said, "Hannah, get ready, now it's my turn."

12