Hannah's Pony Ch. 07

Story Info
Cody makes a friend.
1.3k words
4.42
16.8k
17

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cody was being teased in the shaded corral, he noticed an eighth ponygirl was put in with him. She was a tall woman with dark brunette hair and a nicely toned body. Although she was not any bigger or stronger than the other ponygirls, she was able to push the other ponygirls away from Cody. The brunette was obviously the Alpha ponygirl by the way the others didn't resist her pushing them away.

He had seen the brunette ponygirl many times in the barn and also noticed how the other ponygirls always moved away from her. He didn't know why she was so respected amongst the others, but he was grateful to have some peace from the teasing.

Cody was panting heavily from the intense teasing he had just endured. Although he wanted to be with the ponygirls, his chastity cage only kept him frustrated with no relief, so he was thankful the brunette ponygirl chased the others away.

The brunette came up to Cody and gently nuzzled her face against his. She was still wearing a bit gag so she tried to be careful not to poke Cody's face. She wasn't teasing him like the others, but genuinely showing him affection.

It was the first time any one showed him kindness and friendship since he became a ponyboy. Cody and the brunette pony looked deeply into each other's eyes for several long moments.

After an understanding look, Cody realized she genuinely liked him. Cody knew deep down that if they weren't ponies, they could have been friends and probably lovers.

She tried to press her lips to his but was stopped by her bit gag. Cody realized what she wanted to do so he pressed his body against hers and kissed her nose and cheek. He also licked her lips around her bit gag.

They looked into each other's eyes again and Cody saw the caring in her gaze. He just wanted to hold and kiss her. He wanted to talk to her. Naturally he desperately wanted to fuck her. Unfortunately none of that was going to happen.

Instead Cody had to make himself content with just being with her and pressing his body against hers. The two pressed their bodies together and rested their heads against one another. It was the most contented he had been in months. Cody began sobbing in joy.

The ponygirl heard him sobbing and thought he was hurting. She nuzzled against him again to show him that she liked him. He looked at her and showed her his smile. It was then that she knew he was sobbing from happiness.

Gradually the other ponygirls were taken out of the corral and the crowd watching them faded away. That left Cody and the brunette ponygirl alone.

Their ponyboots prevented them from sitting so they contented themselves to stand under the tree looking at each other. It was obvious that the two ponies were silently hitting it off. Unfortunately their time was cut short when her master called, "Come here bitch."

Before she left she turned to show Cody her name tattooed on her arm 'Michelle.'

She nuzzled her head against Cody one more time. As she did, neither of them realized her owner had already come into the corral to get her.

To show both of the ponies, who the master was and that he expected to be obeyed, her master bent Michelle over at the waist and unzipped his jeans. Cody had to watch as he fucked Michelle from behind. Since most ponygirls are giving hormones to keep them horny all the time, Michelle was cuming almost instantly when her master was pounding her pussy from behind.

Cody and Michelle's eyes locked onto each other, while her master pounded her into orgasm. Cody could only watch and moan, while his cock desperately tried to break free from the chastity cage.

Moments later Cody watched her owner pounding her deeper then seconds later shooting his load into her, leaving her panting like a dog trying to catch her breath.

After he zipped himself up Michelle's owner pushed three fingers into her well used hairless pussy. He pulled his fingers out and showed Cody they were covered in fresh cum. Michelle's owner let the cum drip from his fingers onto Cody's caged cock and said, "This is as close as you will ever get to fucking her."

Cody grunted in frustration as he felt the warm cum dripping onto his cock through his cage. The ponyboy squealed in desperation.

To make him feel better Michelle nuzzled her face against Cody's before her master jerked her away by the leash.

Finally the man led Michelle away and hooked her to his cart. Once he got in he cracked his whip hard on her back making her pull. Cody noticed he whipped her much harder than usual.

Cody could only watch as she pulled the cart away.

Cody spent a few more minutes alone in the corral until Hannah came in to get him. She hooked the leash on his collar and started to lead him back to his cage. "You did so well today," Hannah told Cody, "As a reward I am going to..."

She glanced down at the still moist cum over his caged cock and said, " I was going to give you a nice handjob for doing so well on my test, but I see you managed to cum by yourself. Karen said there was a chance that you could cum inside the cage."

She continued pulling him by the leash and finished, "I am glad you came. Now I don't have to touch your cock. Six months from now I MAY give you another handjob IF you obey everything."

Cody sobbed loudly. He was so desperate and needed to cum. He worked so hard to please Hannah so he could earn a handjob. Michelle's owner ruined it all.

He tried desperately to speak to Hannah and explain what happened but with his vocal cords glued he couldn't say anything but grunts.

Later as Hannah fed him in his cage, Michelle's owner stopped by to watch her work. "Congratulations," he told Hannah, "You did an awesome job on him."

"Thanks," was Hannah's reply as she finished feeding her ponyboy.

"I am staying here over winter break to tend to some of the ponies with another guy," he said, "Are you leaving him here while you go home?"

"It is still a few weeks away yet," she replied, "I haven't given it much thought yet why?"

"If he stays here," Michelle's owner said, "would you mind if we use his ass?"

"That would be fine," Hannah said, "Just don't let him cum. He somehow made himself cum today."

Cody struggled wildly in his restraints and screamed from behind his gag and feeding funnel, when he heard Hannah tell him it was ok to use his ass. The teenager fought desperately in his bonds thinking he could loose his anal virginity before he could even be with a woman.

"OK thanks, we will definitely make sure he doesn't cum when we take his ass," he said smiling as he watched Cody struggle, "By the way he came from grinding his caged cock against my ponygirl."

Cody twisted in his bonds as he heard Michelle's owner lie. Cody squealed loudly trying to tell Hannah the truth. "I thought it was something like that," Hannah replied as she swatted Cody's ass, "I was going to give him a handjob but when I saw that he had cum, I decided he had enough. So I will keep him denied for another six months."

Cody sobbed in frustrating defeat. 'This is so unfair,' Cody said to himself. Eventually Michelle's owner left, while Hannah finished feeding and washing him, before leaving him alone in his cage.

After Hannah left Cody was sobbing as he pressed up against his cage. He looked down the barn and saw Michelle caged at the far end of the row. She was at her cage looking back at him.

They starred at each other most of the night until they final waived good bye to each other and went to sleep.