Hannah's Pony Ch. 06

Story Info
Testing and teasing for Cody.
1.5k words
4.52
18k
16

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one particular morning Cody waited by his gate for Hannah but to his surprise, her professor Karen arrived and opened his gate. Karen gave him his enema and his morning vitamin drink as she put on his pony boots. She also put on his training hood and secured the bit gag with the reigns into his mouth.

He could feel himself being lead away and then hooked to the training cart. As she climbed into the cart, Cody instantly realized that it was not Hannah because the weight in the cart was slightly more than his owner.

For the rest of the morning Karen drove him with the reigns and whip through an obstacle course that Cody obviously couldn't see.

The professor gave Cody no rest as he was forced to pull her and maneuver any way she wanted. At one point she whipped him several times to speed up, which Cody obeyed perfectly to avoid further whips on his back. It was a much more strenuous workout than Hannah ever gave him. However he did notice that Karen had a lighter touch with the whip than Hannah did. Although he believed Hannah simply enjoyed whipping him.

The training hood had no eyeholes and the ears were padded, so Cody had no clue where he went. However he was certain by the feel of a hard surface under his hooves that she had driven him onto a street. At some point Cody was stopped and tethered by his reigns. He was given some water and allowed to rest, still standing and hooked to the cart of course.

Several minutes later Cody could smell fresh coffee. He had been eating the vitamin slop for so long that Cody forgot what real food smelled like. He stomped his hooves several times trying to get someone's attention to let him have some coffee.

Instead he felt Karen get back into the cart and his reigns pulled hard right as the whip struck his back. Cody turned his body right and started pulling.

He was driven very fast, probably faster than he ever was. While she was driving him Cody felt the hard street under him again.

He could feel his heart pounding as he was forced to pull faster. It was his only purpose. Even the throbbing of his caged cock didn't matter while he was driven faster.

His body shook with each step as his hooves struck the ground. The only distraction from his focus on his running was the occasional crack of the whip on his back or ass.

Finally he was stopped and he could feel the droplets of sweat trickle down his body. Panting under his hood, Cody felt the driver step out of the cart. He felt soft hands caressing his ass and thighs.

The fingers touching him then found their way to his very large full balls and even caressed his cock through his chastity cage.

Cody felt his wrist cuffs unhooked from the cart shafts and locked together again behind his back. Moments later the hood and bit gag were removed. As his eyes were adjusting to the bright morning sun, Karen hooked the leash to his collar and tethered the leash.

As Karen was putting away the training hood, Hannah walked up to her and asked, "How did he do?"

Karen smiled and said, "He did awesome. I have to give you an A for training him so well."

Hannah hugged her professor tightly and squealed in delight. "You worked very hard training him and it shows," Karen said as she handed Hannah a box with a ribbon on it.

Instantly Hannah opened it and found a black rubber butt plug with a 'horse hair' tail on one end. The hair was a dark sandy color almost identical to Cody's hair. Cody had seen most of the other ponies wearing one but never knew why he wasn't forced to wear one. At the moment he realized it was only after passing the test that he got it.

Hannah gave her professor another hug. Cody also noticed the two began to kiss, while they were hugging, which instantly caused his cock to strain in the chastity cage. When Hannah tore herself away from her professor, Hannah walked behind Cody.

Cody felt his owner's riding crop on the inside of his thighs. He instinctively spread his legs wide for her. He then felt the end of the butt plug pressed against his hole.

His morning enemas got him accustomed to feeling things shoved into his ass. However the plug was a little bigger than the hoses Hannah used on him every morning. Fortunately he felt the lube his owner had placed on the plug as she pushed it in.

Finally Karen said, "Walk him a little bit to let him cool down then put him in the 'shaded corral.'"

As Hannah untethered Cody's leash Karen added, "Once you put him the shaded corral, you and I can go have some lunch together."

Hannah was beaming with pride and led Cody on his leash with his new pony tail butt plug. Strangely Cody also felt some personal pride as he was paraded around the pony complex showing off his ponytail.

After all this time Cody realized he is slowly being broken and that this is the only life he will probably ever know. So he tried to accept what little pleasure he could and at that moment his big reward was achieving the ponytail.

Several pony owners stopped Hannah to congratulate her. A couple of them mentioned how fast Cody pulled the cart and suggested entering him in a pony race.

Once Hannah thought her ponyboy had a chance to cool down, she led him to the shaded corral. To show her appreciation she even gave him some extra water.

Still holding onto to his leash she whispered, " I know I rarely speak to you, but I wanted to thank you for doing so well on my test."

She caressed his thighs and let her hands wonder to his very full balls and continued, "Since you did so well today, I am going to give you a handjob this evening when I put you back in your cage tonight."

Cody stomped his hoofed feet in excitement and even nuzzled against his owner's shoulder to show his appreciation.

As she unclipped the leash from his collar she playfully smacked the ponyboy's ass before he trotted into the corral. Hannah then locked the gate once again and left him alone.

Many times Cody would walk past the 'shaded corral' and see ponygirls relaxing in here, so he was thrilled to have finally earned some quiet time in here as well. Although he was allowed to rest in his cage at night, the barn was hot and stuffy. The floor was hard and there was little chance to really get comfortable.

However in the shaded corral there was a cool breeze under the trees with a view of much of the campus. Although he still had to wear his ponyboots and his wrists still cuffed behind his back not to mention his cock still locked in chastity, he was still excited to relax in the shade for the first time since he became a ponyboy. Unfortunately for Cody his quiet relaxing time was short lived.

He was only alone for a few minutes when several owners dropped their ponygirls off into the shaded corral to relax as well. Like Cody they still wore their ponyboots. Some had their wrists cuffed behind their backs, whereas some had their arms in mono sleeves behind their backs.

Naturally the ponygirls recognized Cody and wanted to meet him. They pressed their firm naked bodies against his. Cody was going crazy as his cock tried in vain to break through the steel chastity cage. Cody squealed in frustration for someone to unlock his chastity cage.

The ponygirls obviously enjoyed teasing Cody. Two of them were grinding themselves on his thighs and were able to climax quickly, which only frustrated Cody even more.

Finally he couldn't take any more teasing so he pushed his way out of their little circle. Just as four more ponygirls were put into the corral.

All seven ponygirls now pressed Cody into a corner and teased him. Some were grinding against his tender yet full balls. Occasionally one bent over to lick his cock through the cage. Others took turns licking his nipples. Still others were grinding their pussies against his thighs so they could cum.

Cody never had so many naked girls around him. Unfortunately for Cody his stainless steel chastity cage was not going to allow him even a brief erection to enjoy them. He squealed in desperation trying to beg anyone to release his chastity cage. The ponygirls became even more aroused by Cody's frustration and would increase their teasing. Tears poured down Cody's face as he sobbed loudly.

Soon there was also a crowd of people watching the ponygirls teasing Cody. Among them watching was Hannah's girlfriend Brea, who was cheering on the ponygirls like everyone else.

Cody was so horny that he was literally drooling like an animal. He tried pushing away from the ponygirls but couldn't get away. He was whimpering loudly as he was teased relentlessly. He just wanted to cum and couldn't wait until Hannah gave him a handjob later.