Hannah's Pony Ch. 09

Story Info
Cody and Michelle race.
1.9k words
4.37
13.5k
12

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they stopped in front of Brea's dorm, Hannah told her girlfriend, "Go order some dinner while I put Cody away for the night."

Once Brea stepped off of the cart, Cody felt the whip on his ass, and he was steered to pull the cart to the back of the building. At the far end of the parking lot was a steel cage similar to Cody's cage back at the barn. The only difference was that this cage had steel sheeting at the top to protect the ponies in case it rained.

Hannah pushed the feeding funnel into his mouth and began to pour the disgusting drink into him. As it was pouring into him, she removed his hooves and wiped them clean.

After he finished drinking the vitamin slop, she removed his bit gag and blinders, then loosened his posture collar. She disconnected his wrist cuffs then locked them together behind his back. Hannah then began to give Cody a very relaxing sponge bath.

When she finished sponging his body clean, she pushed him into the cage and locked it. Without any word to him, she just walked away.

Cody was exhausted from pulling all day so he curled up and fell asleep quickly. Unfortunately his sleep was soon interrupted.

As the gate to the cage was opened, Cody woke up and saw a ponygirl pushed into the cage with him.

She was several years older than he was, with her long blond hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She had a well-toned body and large soft breasts. The name tattooed on her said 'Stacey.'

Naturally Cody had seen her around the barn and in the corrals occasionally. He had wondered why she was not always in her cage at night. Now he realized that she was kept here at night to make it easier for her mistress in the morning.

Like Cody, Stacey's wrists were cuffed together behind her back, so as the ponygirl stepped into the cage she knelt beside Cody. That is when he saw her name and registration number tattooed on her face. She was a life time pony like Cody.

Cody noticed the old and new welts on her body and Cody also realized she must have been a ponygirl for several years already.

Without hesitation, Stacey pressed herself against Cody and began kissing him. Naturally Cody's cock responded and tried to get hard in the chastity cage but was instantly stopped. As they were still kissing Stacey positioned her crotch over Cody's thigh and began to grind against him.

Within moments Stacey was moaning into Cody's mouth as she came. Cody was hoping that after she came, that she would have enough. Unfortunately for Cody that was not the case.

Stacey was literally grinding against Cody for an hour. The girl seemed insatiable as she came over and over. As soon as she was finished with one orgasm, she would be ready for another one.

Cody knew that most ponygirls were given hormones to keep them constantly aroused. There was no doubt in Cody's mind that her Mistress kept Stacey on hormones as well.

The cage was the same size as Cody's cage in the barn, which was just enough room to at least let him rest. However with two ponies in the cage it was a little cramped and difficult to maneuver. Stacey obviously had experience in manipulating ponies in cages so she could cum, because she easily kept Cody pinned so she could continue to climax.

Cody's frustration was building as Stacey continued to cum on his thighs. He squealed in desperation, hoping someone would unlock his chastity cage. He also tried to wiggle free from her. That gave Stacey the chance to show exactly how experienced she was.

While she was still grinding against him, by lifting her right leg she purposely allowed him to wiggle down towards the gate on his back. Cody saw that as an opportunity to get out from under her. Cody shifted his body but Stacey instantly got up when he shifted and straddled his face. She pressed her crotch onto her face and pinned his head to the ground.

She smothered him briefly then sat up. When he didn't start licking her, she sat down on his face to smother him again. Stacey did this a few dozen times until Cody finally got the hint and began licking her slit and delved his tongue to her clit.

The ponygirl was in heaven as she moaned in pleasure on top of Cody. Cody on the other hand was trying to keep her satisfied so she wouldn't smother him again. Meanwhile Cody's neglected caged cock was dripping with precum and couldn't even throb since the cage was so tight on him.

Cody could only whimper in desperation as he continued to lick off Stacey literally all night with absolutely no rest. As Cody satisfied the ponygirl, he realized that he had sunk to a new submissive low. Not only was he submissive to Hannah and every other master and Mistress, but now he was submissive to other ponies as well.

Cody sobbed under Stacey knowing he would probably have to serve everyone else but never get any pleasure himself. His caged cock a constant reminder that he can never get erect or cum until someone else decided it was time. However Cody knew that someone didn't have any intention to release him from chastity.

By morning Cody was exhausted. Stacey's owner arrived about the same time Hannah did. The two owners casually chatted as they fed and gave their ponies their morning enemas. "Stacey and I were lovers," her owner explained as she drained the ponygirl's first enema, " She knew how much I wanted a human pony so she volunteered to be my permanent ponygirl. So as a special thanks for her sacrifice, I have her get weekly hormone shots in addition to the hormone additives in her daily drink to keep her insanely horny and intensify her orgasms."

"I saw how insatiable she was last night," Hannah said as she drained Cody's final enema, "Since you are in the same dorm as my girlfriend I am sure Cody and Stacey will be seeing a lot of each other."

Hannah secured the ponyboots on Cody then hooked him up to her cart then attached the bit gag, reigns and blinders. "From now on when I stay over night here, " Hannah said as pushed in his buttplug ponytail, " I will secure Cody spread eagle, so it will be easier for Stacey to mount his face."

Cody whimpered loudly knowing he would have to serve her everytime he was here. "That would be great," Stacey's owner said, "if you are free this afternoon lets do lunch. There is something I want to talk to you about."

"Sure," Hannah responded, as she climbed aboard the cart and cracked the whip on Cody's back forcing him to pull the cart to the front of the building.

At the front of the dorm Brea climbed aboard the cart and Cody was whipped once again pulling both girls.

After dropping off Brea at her class, Hannah drove Cody to the coffee shop.

As he was steered into the coffee shop parking lot, Cody saw Michelle strapped to her cart waiting for her master.

Hannah tethered Cody next to Michelle then went inside. Cody pressed his thigh against Michelle, who responded by rubbing her thigh against his. The two ponies continued to rub thighs, until their owners returned. "I think they like each other," Michelle's master said.

Hannah squeezed Cody's balls hard and laughed, "Too bad he will he never get to fuck her."

Cody squealed loudly behind his bit gag as Hannah squeezed his balls harder. Hannah continued squeezing and twisting her ponyboy's balls brutally, making him stomp his ponyboots in pain. "I could never be your ponyboy," Michelle's owner said.

Hannah continued twisting Cody's balls, and calmly stated, "I think all men should be kept in chastity permanently, so they can focus on serving women."

Hannah finally let go of Cody's balls as the two students climbed aboard their carts. They pulled their reigns to the right and for a brief moment Cody was able to see Michelle as she pulled her cart.

Suddenly Cody felt a sharp lash on his ass and he began pulling Hannah. Cody could hear Michelle's ponyboots clomping next to him.

Cody was steered into the campus stadium and onto the running track. Once on the track he was pulled to a stop and he heard Michelle stopped next to him.

He then heard Michelle's master tell Hannah, "Twice around the track, if there is no clear winner we keep going until there is a winner."

"Agreed," Hannah told him.

Michelle's master called out, "Three. Two. One, Go!"

Suddenly Cody felt Hannah's whip on his back causing him to instantly start running. To keep him running fast, Hannah continued to whip Cody constantly.

Cody was focused on running so Hannah would eventually stop whipping him. He also knew that if he lost his owner would probably make his life more miserable than it already is.

As he made the first turn, Cody could see Michelle pulling ahead. Hannah responded by smacking Cody's ass harder. The ponyboy had no choice but to run faster pulling his owner behind.

On the straight stretch Cody began to gain ground, pulling ahead of Michelle. He remained ahead for most of the first lap but could hear Michelle clomping close behind him.

On the second turn of the second lap Michelle caught up and the two ponies were dead even. As they approached the finish line, they were still too close to call a winner. "Keep going," the man whipping Michelle called out.

Cody strained desperately to keep up the fast pace his owner demanded as she continued whipping him. By the end of the third lap they were still too close, so the ponies were driven into a fourth lap. By the middle of the fourth lap Cody was exhausted but Hannah wasn't and continued whipping Cody forcing him to pull her faster.

At one point during the fourth lap Michelle fell behind and Cody finally crossed the finish line far ahead of Michelle.

Hannah eased back on the reigns and stopped whipping Cody allowing him to slow down. She had Cody trot slower to cool him down until they got back up to Michelle and her master.

Hannah got out and poured water onto Cody's head to cool him down and let him drink. The ponyboy was panting heavily as sweat literally poured off of his young muscular body. "Wow, he has some awesome endurance," Michelle' s owner said, " You definitely need to race him. Maybe even professionally."

Hannah was smiling with pride as she took credit for Cody being so fast. "Normally for our races here at school," the man explained, "we have the losing pony sexually service the winning pony."

Upon hearing that Cody instantly perked up and stomped his hooves in excitement hoping that he would be allowed to cum finally. And with Michelle! "However," he continued, "since you don't allow him to cum, I will let you choose Michelle's punishment and Cody's reward."

Hannah caressed Cody's ass as she thought then spoke up, "Let's go have some coffee and discuss it, you are buying."

Moments later Cody and Michelle were pulling their carts back towards the coffee shop.