Hannah's Pony Ch. 10

Story Info
Cody is let of of chastity and drained.
2.3k words
4.23
24.6k
19

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Cody won the pony race against Michelle, he was forced to pull Hannah to the coffee shop and then to another class. While he stood outside the building still hooked to his cart, he began to feel sorry for Michelle that she would be punished for loosing. He really liked her and wished he could know more about her. In the same thought he knew that if he had lost Hannah would definitely make his suffer.

Normally when two ponies race the losing pony had to sexually service the winning pony, but Hannah made it quite clear that will not be the case for him. His owner was insistent about keeping Cody denied any sexual climax to keep him obedient and submissive. This only increased his sexual desperation with each passing moment.

To make his situation even worse, all around him he saw guys holding girls hands and kissing as they went to and from classes. He wanted so desperately to be one of those guys and have a normal girlfriend. He wanted Michelle.

At that moment Cody realized that he was no longer attracted to Hannah. In his mind she was just his owner. His owner, whose only desire is to control him through bondage, beating and sexual denial. In her mind he was only her animal. Not even a pet but an animal to use. He admitted to himself that he began to feel the same way. He was just an animal no longer a human.

However when Cody was with Michelle, he felt like he did before he became a ponyboy. He wanted to hold her and talk to her. He wanted to know about her and make love to her. He wanted a normal life with her.

Just then his thoughts of Michelle were stopped, when he felt his owner untether his reigns and step into the cart. Moments later he felt the whip on his back as he pulled her.

After a few quick errands Hannah had to make, Cody was steered back to the pony barn.

As usual he was fed the disgusting vitamin slop, while his owner took off his ponyboots and washed them off for the night. Afterwards he was hosed off.

While he was being cleaned Brea stopped by to watch. The two girls casually talked about their day.

Once he was cleaned off, Hannah lowered his hands and had Cody lay on his bank. She then began to chain his wrists and ankles spread eagle.

"You need to be rewarded since you won today," Hannah said to her ponyboy, "You know I don't like the idea of you coming since you are so much more obedient if you are denied. However I did think of an awesome reward for you."

He could feel her unlocking the lock on his chastity cage. Moments later his cock was finally out of chastity for the first time in months. Cody moaned loudly as he felt his cock escape its steel prison. Within moments he felt his cock start to stiffen Seconds later he had a full erection. Cody grunted loudly in relief. "As a reward for doing so well in the race," Hannah said, "You get to be of your chastity cage for the night and enjoy an erection."

"Disgusting," Brea said as she watched Hannah wipe his erect cock with a warm wash cloth.

Hannah wiped his cock clean then rinsed it off. She then got a cruel smile on her face and removed her spandex leggings. Once her leggings were off, Hannah lowered her pussy onto Cody's mouth and smacked his balls again. "Lick," she demanded.

Instantly Cody was licking his owner towards a very quick climax.

While she was getting closer Hannah began using her finger to tease his cock.

Cody was grunting loudly under Hannah as she touched him. It wasn't enough to get him close but it was the first time his cock has been touched in months.

Moments later Hannah came and then stopped fingering his cock. After she came Hannah got off but was replaced with Brea.

As Brea lowered her bare pussy onto Cody's mouth, Hannah again smacked Cody's balls, forcing the ponyboy to begin licking.

As Brea started to get closer to a climax, Hannah started stroking Cody's cock with only one finger again. Hannah could feel his cock getting thicker. She could feel his cock get even harder from her touch. She could sense the sexual tension building in the ponyboy.

Finally Brea came then climbed off of Cody, and Hannah stopped fingering the ponyboy's cock. Cody squealed loudly when he felt her stop touching him. The teenage boy struggled wildly as the two girls stood up leaving him teased with no orgasm.

After the girls got dressed, They stepped out of Cody's cage and locked it. "Enjoy your night out of chastity," Hannah said, "It gets locked back on you tomorrow."

Cody squealed even louder as he desperately struggled to break free. He just wanted to cum. Just once! Cody was going insane with lust. His loud squealing and thrashing naturally caused a crowd to grow and watch him.

A couple of the ponyowners reached into their spandex legging and began masturbating. Everyone was mesmerized watching Cody struggling wildly. Three male ponyowners, including Michelle's owner even pulled out their cocks and started stroking themselves. Cody was frantically trying to get free and touch his cock. Watching three guys jerking off in front of him only added to his frustration.

Hannah opened his cage and the three guys who were playing with their cocks stepped in and stood over Cody's crotch. One by one they shot their cum over Cody's cock as the young ponyboy sobbed loudly in frustration. Everyone watching cheered.

Finally the ponyowners stepped out and Hannah relocked his cage, leaving Cody alone with his erection.

As Cody was sobbing loudly, he watched as they put Michelle in the cage next to his. Cody was able to strain his head up to watch since Hannah removed his collar.

They wheeled in a large platform with a sybian mounted on it. Her owner and Hannah lowered Michelle kneeling onto the sybian. As Michelle was straddling the sybian they secured her legs in place so that her pussy was pulled snuggly against the vibrator portion of the sybian. They also locked her wrists together behind her back.

Cody could hear the sybian begin to hum and vibrate under Michelle. Michelle began to moan loudly. Unfortunately for Michelle her owner adjusted the setting and the device vibrated less under her keeping her excited and close but no climax.

Michelle was moaning and grunting loudly as she was kept on the edge of an orgasm but totally denied any pleasure.

For hours Cody watched Michelle suffering in denial.

Even though there was a crowd of people watching them suffer, Cody and Michelle locked eyes on each other.

There was no doubt in his mind they had a connection. They wanted a relationship. Cody sobbed looking at Michelle suffering and wished they had met before Hannah had enslaved him as her ponyboy.

Eventually the ponyowners left the barn, leaving Cody and Michelle alone. For the first time in months his cock was free of chastity and he could see Michelle only a few feet away but he couldn't touch her. Both of the ponies sobbed as they suffered and looked at each other.

Cody cried for another hour until he fell asleep from exhaustion, while Michelle was left being kept on the edge by the sybian for the rest of the night.

The next morning Cody woke up to the sound of Hannah unlocking his cage. When the gate opened he noticed both Brea and Hannah walk in. Hannah unlocked one of Cody's wrists and told Brea, "If he reaches for his cock, kick him in his balls."

Cody looked up at Brea and saw her eager to strike his still full aching balls.

Hannah released his other wrist cuff then had him sit up, then locked his wrist cuffs together behind his back. Afterwards they released his ankle cuffs before the two petite girls helped him to his feet. "I have to run off to class," Brea said just before she kissed Hannah then left.

Hannah attached a leash to Cody's collar and led him to the enema rail. She bent the ponyboy over at the waist and clipped the D ring on his collar to the rail forcing him to remain bent over with his ass in the air.

Normally he would get a little slack when he was attached to the rail, but for some reason today his neck was practically on the rail, which caused Cody almost instant strain on his muscles.

Cody glanced over to see Michelle getting her morning enemas as they continued to stare into each other's eyes. When she was finished Cody watched Michelle being lead by her leash to the shaded corral.

Meanwhile Cody was left bent over on the enema rail even after he was already cleaned out for the day, as he heard others from Hannah's pony management class start to gather around.

He then heard Hannah's professor start the class. "As everyone knows," Hannah was fortunate enough to get a ponyboy for life," Karen began, "She has done an excellent job in training him and breaking his spirit to become a fine animal."

Everyone applauded Hannah at her accomplishment, while Cody strained in the awkward position on the enema rail. "One of the key elements of training a ponyboy is sexual denial," Karen continued, "which is much different than the forced sexual climaxing we use to train ponygirls. However from time to time it is necessary to drain a ponyboys balls for health reasons. So today we are going to show you how to drain his balls without giving him an orgasm."

Cody twisted desperately in his bonds as he heard her speak. He grunted and tried to beg someone anyone to stroke his cock to orgasm since he was still out of chastity but no one paid attention to him.

As Karen stepped back the female pony doctor stepped forward and said, "Today I am going to show you how to milk a ponyboy's prostate and drain his testicles."

Cody's head was spinning and he could no longer hear what the doctor was saying. He felt a finger penetrate his ass and begin to massage a small bump in his ass he assumed was his prostate. Cody became frantic and just wanted a handjob and squealed, 'please jerk me off.' However everyone around him only heard squeals since his vocal cords were glued.

Cody could feel the doctor's finger working back and forth in him as an uncontrollable urge to piss began to grow in his crotch.

As usual he already emptied his bladder while he was given his enema, so the ponyboy realized his balls were about to be drained. Without an orgasm!

He squeezed his urethra muscles as tight as he could to hold it in, hoping she would get tired of massaging his prostate and just stroke him off. Unfortunately the pressure kept building in his cock.

Suddenly Cody could no longer hold it back and he felt his sperm slowly dribble out of his cock and into a dish someone was holding under his cock.

As the sperm dribbled his muscles released and the sperm poured out of him. Everyone was in awe of how much sperm Cody produced.

Cody sobbed in defeat when he felt his sperm oozing out with no orgasm. 'This isn't fair,' he told himself.

Several minutes later he finished and Karen passed around a very full bowl filled with Cody's fresh sperm.

Cody felt his cock being wiped clean then felt the stainless steel ring of the chastity devise going around the base of his cock and balls. Cody began crying louder.

The muscular ponyboy struggled wildly to get free and avoid the inevitable chastity cage. He no longer wanted to be a ponyboy. He no longer wanted to be owned by Hannah. Cody only wanted to be free with Michelle.

Suddenly Cody felt an ice pack being pressed against his shaft forcing his erection to shrink. Moments later he felt the chastity cage being slipped around cock then locked in place. Cody cried louder

"Since Hannah doesn't want to give him a climax," the doctor explained, "it is best to milk his prostate at least once every three months, to clean out his prostate and keep it healthy."

One of the guys in the class spoke up and asked, "Even if he didn't cum for three months there seems to be a lot more sperm here than there should be."

Another boy added, "It would have been an awesome orgasm if he could really cum."

Cody sobbed loudly as the students laughed. 'This is not fair,' Cody screamed in his head.

The doctor added, "Yes he is producing much more sperm than usual. Just as we are mixing hormone supplements into the vitamin drink you feed your ponygirls, Hannah requested that we add liquid steroids to his vitamin drink. This keeps him continually aroused and thus producing a larger volume of sperm. It also helps maintain and expand his muscle tissue making him much stronger and faster. The down side is he will probably only live for another ten to fifteen years. "

"I will have another ponyboy by then," Hannah laughed and was joined by her classmates laughing too.

Cody was completely defeated. He never imagined this in his worst nightmare. Forced to live a short life as ponyboy just to satisfy Hannah's fetish. Tears were streaming down his face as the class dismissed and Hannah put on his ponyboots for another day of pulling the cart for her.