Hannah's Pony Ch. 11

Story Info
Winter Break, Cody gets a new master and Michelle is free!
2k words
4.43
21.6k
10

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two weeks Cody's life was extremely routine. Hannah was finishing up class projects and getting ready for finals so Cody spent a lot of time parked in front of the library and coffee shop.

To Cody it seemed like the entire world was passing him by. Every day he had to watch couples holding hands and kissing. He had to listen how they slept with people and how great the sex was. So many great looking women, who were eager to have sex with practically anyone. Yet Cody was kept locked in chastity and not even allowed an erection while he continued to exist as Hannah's ponyboy.

He was constantly horny and frustrated, which only made him even more submissive under his cruel owner. The only excitement that he was able to enjoy, was during the rare occasions he was able to see Michelle.

He loved being parked next to Michelle so they could rub up against each other. During a couple of extremely rare occasions they were allowed to relax in the shaded corrals together. This allowed the two to nuzzle up against each other. Fortunately Michelle was the Alpha ponygirl so the other ponygirls left Cody alone.

Eventually the semester ended and to celebrate Hannah drove Cody to Brea's dorm after her last final.

Behind Brea's dorm building, Hannah, released Cody from the cart shafts and cuffed his wrists together behind his back. While he was forced to drink the vitamin slop, Hannah removed his ponyboots and gave him a quick sponge bath. Once he finished eating she removed his bit gag then put him into the holding cage behind the dorm. His owner unlocked his cuffs then chained him spread eagle on the floor of the cage. Once he was secured, Hannah walked out of the cage. She locked the gate and walked away without any further explanation what was going to happen to him. However Cody already knew what was going to happen and was dreading it.

Cody didn't have to wait long until Stacey's owner lead her by her leash and put the ponygirl into the cage with Cody. Stacey had already been washed and fed for the night. She nuzzled her mistress one last time before Stacey stepped into the cage with Cody. Before her owner closed and locked the gate, Stacey was already straddling Cody's face.

Since Cody was still wearing his posture collar, he couldn't even turn his head to avoid her. Stacey's pussy was pressed against Cody's lips forcing the boy to begin licking her already moist slit.

Cody knew from experience that if he didn't lick her like she wanted, Stacey would simply smother him with her crotch until he complied.

The ponygirl began cumming almost instantly from Cody's tongue. Her owner caressed Stacey's face through the bars then went into her dorm.

For the next several hours Cody was forced to constantly lick Stacey to orgasm, while he remained straining in his chastity cage. If he slowed even the slightest, Stacey would smother him until he resumed licking her like she wanted.

The entire time while he was under Stacey satisfying her, Cody was sobbing in desperate frustration. He began to wonder if he would ever feel an orgasm ever again. He couldn't even beg his owner to let him have an orgasm since his vocal cords were glued.

A couple times throughout the night Stacey slide off of Cody's face to give herself some rest from her constant stream of orgasms. Once she rested she would straddle his face again and Cody was forced to lick.

Although Cody was exhausted from pulling a cart all day, the teenage ponyboy was not permitted any sleep.

In the morning, Hannah came out and released Cody from the cage leaving Stacey alone. Hannah gave him his daily enemas and vitamin drink then hooked him up to her cart with his reigns bit gag and blinders. She pushed in his buttplug ponytail and twisted it a few times to make it look perfect.

Cody squealed in pain as she twisted the plug but was relieved when she stopped to get into the cart. He pulled the cart back to the barn and saw Michelle's master standing at the entrance waiting for them.

Hannah stopped the cart and got out. She handed the reigns to the man and said, "Here you go Alex. Run him hard while I am away."

"I will," Alex said as he took the reigns, " You are going to Europe for break?"

"Yes my parents are flying Brea and myself to spend the holiday with them in Italy," Hannah said with a smile, "Where is Michelle?"

"She is having her vocal cords unglued," Alex explained, "Her term of service is up as of today and she is free."

Cody was heartbroken when he heard Michelle is no longer a ponygirl. Granted he was happy that she was free, but he was definitely sad that he wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

"Run him hard," Hannah repeated, "I want to start training him for racing next semester. And before you ask, yes you can fuck his ass as often as you want."

Hannah and Alex both laughed as Cody stomped at his disapproval.

Alex was a bit smaller than Cody was and under normal circumstances he would have never intimidated Cody. However Cody was the one locked onto the cart and his cock seemingly locked in chastity forever. Whereas Alex was the one holding the whip.

As Hannah walked away, Cody felt Alex climb aboard the cart. He was a bit heavier than Hannah but still much lighter than pulling two girls.

He pulled Cody's reigns and whipped his ass hard forcing the ponyboy to pull the cart quickly.

As he pulled the cart down the campus streets he noticed everyone packing up to go home for break. Cody got another whip on his back to keep him focused on pulling.

He was steered onto the stadium track again and was stopped. As Alex gave him some water he was also caressing Cody's ass "I am going to have so much fun with you,' he whispered.

Cody nervously stomped as Alex continued to caress his ass. Alex climbed back aboard the cart and cracked Cody's ass hard. The ponyboy responded by pulling quickly.

The ponyboy felt several whip lashes on his back to urge him to pull faster. Sweat was streaming off his body as Cody was forced to pull Alex on countless laps. Around and around Cody was constantly whipped forcing him to go faster and maintain that fast pace. The entire morning Cody was driven hard with only brief rests for water. Finally Alex slowed Cody and let him cool down.

Once he cooled down Alex drove him back to the barn. Alex disconnected Cody from the cart shafts and cuffed his wrists together behind his back then removed his bit gag and blinders. Finally he led Cody to the enema bar and bent him over.

After Alex clipped Cody's collar to the bar he removed, he removed Cody's ponytail buttplug. Cody also felt straps around his ponyboots to keep his legs wide apart. Suddenly the ponyboy felt a finger covered in lube enter his ass. Cody knew what was coming and began struggling desperately. He tried to call for help but only grunts came out.

Cody could feel the tip of Alex's cock pressing against his virgin ass. Cody squealed from behind his bit gag. Alex held his cock in place as he pushed. After several attempts he was able to get the tip of his cock past Cody's sphincter.

Cody responded by squealing louder. Grabbing Cody by the waist Alex began small powerful thrusts to slowly drill himself deeper. Within a few minutes Cody could feel Alex penetrating him with his entire shaft. Cody could also feel his own cock desperately straining to get hard in the cock cage. 'At least he could give me a hand job while he fucks me' Cody thought to himself.

Once Alex was inside completely, he slapped Cody's ass and groaned, "You are fucking tight."

Alex grabbed Cody's waist firmly and began pumping the ponyboy. It didn't take long until Cody could feel Alex start to thicken inside his ass and he knew he would be cuming soon.

Alex was thrusting as fast as he could into Cody, sliding his cock almost completely out then pushing it deep inside the ponyboy again. Each time Alex would thrust in Cody would grunt under him, which seemed to turn on Alex even more.

Finally Cody could feel Alex explode inside him as the master's cum was squirting deep inside.

As he came Alex was using short powerful thrusts inside Cody. Cody whimpered in desperation. He was beyond insanity with frustration. Cody just wanted to feel an orgasm again. 'This isn't fair,' Cody screamed inside his head, 'he can fuck me all he wants, I don't care. I just need to cum.'

Finally Alex was finished; he let himself rest with his cock still inside Cody.

After he taking Cody's virginity, he reinserted the buttplug ponytail into Cody and released his ponyboots then unhooked him from the enema bar.

Alex led Cody by the leash to the corrals in back of the barn and hooked the leash up to the pony walker. Once he was secure Alex walked to the shaded pavilion next to the walker and turned it on.

Cody was forced to walk at a very fast pace following the pony walker. After a few minutes Cody realized the walker was speeding up to the point that he was running on the racetrack.

While he was kept at that fast pace he noticed Michelle walk up to Alex and the two hugged and began talking. Cody also noticed Michelle was wearing clothes and desperately wanted to talk to her.

He was forced to watch the two casually talk under the pavilion while he was forced to run in his ponyboots.

Eventually the pony walker slowed down and Cody was allowed to cool down. After the pony walker was stopped, Michelle and Alex walked towards him. "I will put him away for you, before I leave," Michelle told Alex.

"Ok thanks," Alex replied as he kissed Michelle before he left.

Michelle took Cody's leash and led him back to his cage. With a raspy voice Michelle spoke, "I am actually a student here. I only served as a ponygirl for a year to help pay for tuition."

Michelle continued, "Hannah offered to buy me and keep me as her permanent pony and promised we would be together."

She unlocked Cody's wrist cuffs then re attached them to the top of his cage as she removed his ponyboots. "I have to admit I am very tempted to take her offer. My family could use the money. So I will think about it over break. I have to admit I really like you Cody," she said kissing him on the lips, "In fact I can honestly say that I love you."

Michelle began sponging Cody's body as she continued speaking, "I know that Hannah can be a real bitch so I am hesitant to take her offer."

Michelle cupped Cody's face and kissed him, "I really like you and wish we could have known each other before you became a ponyboy."

She released Cody from the top of the cage and the two embraced each other. "I tried to get your chastity key from the doctor's office but I couldn't convince the doctor to give it to me," she whispered, " I would have released you and fucked you hard.'

Cody whimpered as he heard her speak. Cody's caged cock straining desperately to get free and feel Michelle's pussy around it. Michelle cuffed Cody's wrists together behind his back again, then caressed his face one last time. Finally she left the cage and locked the gate behind her.

Cody watched her leave the barn then looked around. It was completely empty except for him. Cody sobbed to himself for over an hour then finally fell asleep.