Hannah's Pony Ch. 12

Story Info
Alex enjoys Cody and meets someone special.
2.1k words
4.37
16.5k
9

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first morning of winter break, Cody was woken by the sound of his gate being unlocked and opened. He was pulled to his feet by Alex, who led him by his leash and bent him over the enema bar again. Once his collar was secured, Cody felt his buttplug ponytail removed.

As the first enema began to fill him, Cody felt Alex securing his ankles wide apart. After the first enema was drained and Cody was being filled with the second enema, He heard other people approaching.

"Oh man," a guy behind Cody said to Alex, "I saw this poor dude pulling his little blond owner. I felt so sorry for him being locked in that tiny cage."

"I heard he is still a virgin," Cody heard a third guy comment.

"Yes he is a virgin and will probably be a virgin the rest of his life," Alex said caressing Cody's ass.

Cody sobbed loudly as Alex reminded him of his situation with his caged cock desperately trying to get hard. He also felt a wave of humiliation overwhelm him as the boys talked about him like he was just an animal.

One of the guys was poking Cody's balls and said, "Wow his balls are full. That would be a mind-blowing orgasm if he wasn't locked in that tiny cock cage."

Cody whimpered as his balls were touched. He just wanted to cum. Tears trickled down his face. He then felt the final enema being drained from his ass. This is so unfair, Cody thought to himself.

"I was going to drain his balls before we use his ass," Alex said as he snapped on a pair of latex gloves, "It is the least we can do for him. Besides we can use his cum for lube afterwards."

The other guys laughed at Alex's last comment. Cody felt Alex push a lubed finger into his ass and began to massage the ponyboy's prostate again. Cody's embarrassment only increased as Alex began milking his prostate just to use his sperm as lube.

Soon Cody could feel the same sensation as before; an overwhelming need to pee. However Cody wanted to cum. Cody needed to cum so he strained harder to prevent it from leaking out so they would be forced to jerk him off.

Unfortunately for Cody Alex has done this before and continued rubbing Cody's prostate. After several minutes of fighting it, Cody felt his involuntary muscles give way as his sperm poured out of his caged cock.

The guys standing around him caught Cody's sperm in their hands as Alex continued rubbing. "Fuck that is a lot of cum," one guy explained.

"It's great that he supplies his own lube," the other laughed.

Cody whimpered in defeat as his balls drained with no orgasm again. Once he was emptied. He felt Alex's fingers removed, only to be replaced with someone's fingers. The ponyboy grunted as he felt their cum soaked fingers being inserted into his ass to lube him.

Cody squealed louder as they shoved in their fingers and began widen his hole. Moments later he felt one of them press their cock against his ass and shove it in.

The ponyboy grunted louder and the guy pushed in deeper. "Fuck, he is tight," the guy exclaimed.

He thrusted himself deeper until he was inside Cody completely. He grabbed Cody's hips and began pumping.

Cody squealed as he was being fucked in his ass. Not because he was being fucked, but because he was so insanely horny. He just wanted to cum too. It wasn't fair that other guys got to use his ass but he had to remain a virgin locked in chastity. He was at the point that he would let every guy on campus take him if he could just cum.

Unfortunately none of the guys taking his ass could hear his thoughts. Even if they could they were now more concerned about using Cody's ass as a cum dump.

Cody sobbed in frustration as the first guy came in his ass and was quickly replaced by another guy, who began fucking him. Since the ponyboy's ass was already stretched open a little the second guy was able to push deep inside him relatively easily and begin to pump.

The second guy was grunting as he pumped Cody faster and faster. Within a few minutes Cody could feel his cum shooting into his ass. This only made Cody sob louder in frustration.

After the second guy came in Cody and pulled out and Cody could feel their cum oozing out of his ass. The ponyboy fought desperately to get free just so he could somehow get the chastity cage off and jerk off. 'I need to cum' Cody squealed loudly but only came out as grunts.

Finally Alex pushed himself into the ponyboy's ass and pumped him hard. As Alex got closer Cody continued whimpering in frustration. He could feel Alex getting thicker then sudden he shot his load into Cody.

Once he came, Alex pulled out and pushed in the buttplug ponytail and let Cody off of the enema rail. The other guys helped Alex put ponyboots, bit gag and blinders on Cody then fed him his vitamin drink.

One of the guys had to go but the other guy said, "I worked up an appetite after fucking him, do you want to go for breakfast, my treat?"

"Sure," Alex said smiling just as Cody finished his morning slop.

They hooked Cody up to Hannah's cart and both guys climbed in. Cody judged that both guys were older than he was but definitely not as muscular. Unfortunately the two guys weighed more than two girls, so Cody had to strain to pull both of them.

As the whip struck Cody's back, he was forced to pull them both down the street and into the city. As he was pulling them further into town Cody was steered onto the bike path and away from traffic. Eventually he was forced to pull them onto the sidewalks, which caused quite a scene when they finally parked him on busy city sidewalk in front of the diner.

Alex tethered Cody's reigns and the two guys walked in to eat.

Meanwhile outside a crowd of people gathered around Cody. Some were doing selfies with him, while others were teasing his caged cock. Suddenly he heard someone call out, "Cody?"

His posture collar prevented him from turning his head to see, who called him. The blinders also prevented him from glancing over.

However suddenly his older sister; Candy, stood in from of them. She gave him a warm hug. As she held him tight Candy whispered, "Mom and I have missed you so much. Hannah told us that you are doing very well adjusting to your new life."

He stomped his feet and tried to speak from behind his gag to tell her how desperately horny he was. His sister Candy was smiling as she looked at her brother again, "I am starting college next semester thanks to the money mom got from Hannah's dad so I can visit you occasionally."

He cherished his sister's warm embrace. Cody and Candy had always been close and he regretted that he didn't have a chance to say goodbye to her before Hannah took him away. He was even more thrilled that he would be able to see her regularly again.

Just then Alex and his buddy came out after finishing their breakfast. Alex untethered Cody. "Who are you?" Candy asked Alex.

Smiling at her, Alex replied, "I am Alex I am taking care of the ponyboy while his owner is away on vacation. May I ask who you are?"

Still hugging her brother she replied, "I am Cody's older sister Candy."

Alex looked at his buddy and gave him a nonverbal signal. His buddy walked away leaving Alex alone with Candy. "I was going to take Cody back to the university and run him on the track," Alex said, "Would you like to ride along?"

"Sure," Candy replied, as she kissed Cody's cheek and climbed aboard the cart with Alex.

It was a slight up hill climb so Cody was straining harder to pull them both, so Alex motivated the pony with the whip on his ass. Cody was continually being lashed as he pulled them back to campus.

Candy seemed to like Alex and didn't comment how much he was whipping her younger brother forcing him to pull faster. Instead Cody could hear the two of them chatting behind him.

Eventually Cody made it back and was panting heavily as Alex stopped him in the stadium. Alex and Candy got out to give Cody some water. While Alex was checking something on the cart, Candy was giving her little brother water. She whispered, "Alex seems like a really great guy."

After giving him water, Candy walked over to the bleachers and watched Alex run Cody around the track. With only a few breaks Alex ran the ponyboy hard for almost an hour. When Alex thought Cody had enough, he stopped and Candy gave him more water.

Alex stepped behind Candy and slipped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. Candy responded by pressing back against Alex then turned around and kissed him, "I am impressed how well you handle Cody."

The two began to kiss in front Cody, who grunted in frustration. Although Candy was had a toned runner's body with soft firm breasts and a gorgeous ass, Cody never thought sexually about his sister until that moment. However the ponyboy was insane with frustration and was drooling as he looked at his sister's fantastic body. He watched Alex caress her ass as they kissed. Cody was so desperate he envied Alex and would gladly fuck his sister if he was allowed.

Finally Candy and Alex tore themselves away from each other and got in the cart. Alex had Candy take the reigns and whip then instructed her how to drive her brother. After a half an hour Candy got the hang of steering her brother and drove Cody to the coffee shop off of campus.

Cody was forced to stand for hours as the couple relaxed drinking coffee and talking. Eventually they climbed aboard the cart again and drove Cody back to the barn.

Candy helped Alex put away her brother for the night as they casually chatted. Candy was barely aware that she was sponging down her own brother as they talked. Finally they cuffed Cody's wrists together behind his back and locked him in his cage.

Neither Candy nor Alex said a word to the ponyboy as they walked away holding hands.

The next morning Alex came in and began getting Cody ready for the day. After his enemas, Alex pushed his cock into Cody's ass and forced his way in. "Your ass is still tighter than your sister," Alex grunted as he worked himself deeper.

Cody whimpered upon hearing that he fucked Candy and was still ready to fuck him too. The ponyboy squealed in frustration and twisted wildly in his cuffs. Moments later Alex came in the ponyboy's ass and finished getting him ready with his ponyboots, ponytail buttplug bit gag and blinders.

Once he was hooked to the cart, Alex drove Cody off of campus and into the city again.

Cody pulled Alex to the same café as the previous day and was tethered to a post while Alex went inside.

After an hour Alex came out holding Candy's hand. The two lovers kissed next to Cody. In fact while they were kissing Candy was pressed against her brother while Alex and she kissed.

Cody was going inanely wild with lust. He could feel the two lovers grinding against each other until finally they stopped and got into the cart and drove Cody back to the campus.

The campus was completely empty for winter break as Cody pulled the cart around. After pulling for an hour Alex stopped Cody in front of the dorm next to the barn. Candy and Alex got out and tethered Cody to a post then went inside the dorm holding hands.

Cody was forced to remain standing tethered to the post for most of the afternoon while the two were in Alex's dorm. Eventually Alex came out alone wearing just a pair of shorts. He untethered Cody and took him back to the barn.

As Alex rushed through getting Cody put away for the night, he said, "Your sister is insatiable."

Alex finally put Cody back into his cage and locked it before running back to Candy.

Meanwhile Cody sobbed to himself thinking about Alex fucking Candy, while he was forced to remain alone in chastity.