Hannah's Pony Ch. 14

Story Info
Michelle takes Cody for a ride!!!
2.3k words
4.63
27.3k
12

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Cody woke up as Alex was unlocking his cage. He led the ponyboy over to the enema bar and locked his neck so he was bent over. Alex then opened Candy's cage and brought out Cody's sister.

Cody watched Alex locking Candy onto her enema bar not far away from him. He then heard someone say, "I see you found a replacement for me already."

It was Michelle!

"Yes I did," Alex replied, "She is actually Cody's sister."

"His sister!?!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Yep his sister," Alex repeated, "She agreed to be my permanent ponygirl. The doctor is coming in later to mark her."

"If you would like I could run Cody for you while you work with her," Michelle offered.

Cody's heart was racing as she heard Michelle speaking. He never imagined having Michelle as a mistress. Regardless he was certain she would be kinder than Alex would and definitely more kindly than Hannah.

"That would be terrific," Alex said as he began giving Candy her first enema.

Michelle walked behind Cody and began his first enema. As he was being filled, he felt her hand gently caressing his balls to reassure him she would take care of them.

Alex told Michelle that Candy admitted to him that she always fell in love quickly. "I could tell that she was falling for me almost instantly, " Alex said to Michelle, "She also admitted that she desperately wanted a long term relationship with someone. I told her 'I wanted a permanent ponygirl.' You can't get any more long term than that."

Alex and Michelle laughed as Cody and Candy looked at each other. "She finally got a long term relationship," Alex laughed, "Just not exactly as she always dreamed."

He smacked Candy's ass as he finished draining the final enema from her.

Michelle finished feeding and getting Cody ready then hooked him up to Hannah's cart.

Since Michelle was a previously a ponygirl she was much lighter with the whip. As he felt the buggy whip on his back Cody began pulling slowly like he was trained. Michelle whipped him lightly again and he continued at his low pace.

"You need to whip him harder to get him to go faster," Alex called out to Michelle.

" I am sorry Cody," Michelle said as she cracked the whip harder on his back.

Instantly Cody began pulling faster. She drove Cody around the still empty campus and towards the coffee shop. It was still early in the morning and winter break so the coffee shop was empty as Michelle pulled Cody into the parking lot.

She got out and tethered his reigns. She looked lovingly into Cody's eyes and softly caressed his face. She kissed his forehead and said, "I will be back."

When she returned she sipped some coffee and got back aboard the cart again. Michelle cracked the whip on Cody's back and drove him to the stadium.

Once at the stadium Michelle drove the ponyboy to one of the benches along the side and stopped him. She got out and softly caressed his face. She removed his bit gag and blinders and began kissing him passionately. "I have missed you Cody," Michelle said between kisses.

As they kissed Cody could taste the coffee on Michelle's lips and started to lick her lips.

Since Michelle had spent a year as a ponygirl she knew why he was doing it so she stopped kissing him and went to the cart. She brought back her coffee and pressed it to his lips. "Not a lot," Michelle warned, "you have been on the vitamin drink diet for so long that I doubt your body could process much else any more. I still have to drink the hormone drink for another month until my body gets totally used to real food again."

"I have been researching chastity cages," Michelle said, "I think I can give you a ruined orgasm by pressing a vibrator against your caged cock. It won't be a full orgasm with an erection and everything but it will be better than what Hannah gives you."

Cody stomped his feet in excitement. He nuzzled against her face and the two kissed passionately.

Michelle wrapped her arms around Cody as they kissed "Unfortunately I didn't know I would be able to drive you today so I didn't bring it with me," Michelle said, "I will bring it tomorrow and you can cum for the rest of winter break."

She let him have one more sip of coffee. As he drank it, Cody's mouth was in heaven. To him the coffee tasted like freedom. It reminded him that he was still a human. He wanted more but Michelle took the cup away and walked to the cart.

She put the bit gag and blinders back on him and said, "I still have to run you today," Michelle said, "So I apologize in advance for whipping you."

Cody rubbed his face against hers to show that he understood. Michelle climbed aboard the cart and steered Cody onto the track.

For the rest of the day Michelle ran Cody hard, but he didn't mind. He loved Michelle and there was no doubt that she loved him. He also noticed that Michelle drove him just as fast as Hannah and Alex, but was definitely lighter with the whip.

Later that afternoon Michelle brought Cody back to the barn and he saw his sister already in her cage. He also noticed her name and registration number tattooed on her face like his. Candy was now a permanent pony like he was.

After she got the ponyboy ready for the night, Michelle kissed him on the lips. "I will be back with the vibrator tomorrow," she whispered, "I love you Cody."

Cody squeaked a few times and Michelle knew he said' I love you too.' She caressed his face before locking the cage and leaving him for the night.

Meanwhile in the cage next to him Cody watched as his sister Candy feverishly rubbed her clit. Michelle left Cody's hands free so he could at least caress his balls as he watched. The teenager knew it was wrong but he would gladly fuck his sister if he were giving the chance. He was desperate and watching his sister cum repeatedly was not helping his frustration.

Finally Candy had enough orgasms and dozed off to sleep. Likewise Cody curled up and slept as he thought about Michelle given him a ruined orgasm.

The next morning Cody woke up as he heard Alex taking Candy out of her cage and strapping her to the enema rail. He also noticed that Alex brought four of his friends with him to enjoy his new ponygirl.

Just as they were cleaning out his sister's ass and getting her ready for them, Cody heard Michelle open his cage. His cock desperately tried to get hard as she walked into the cage wearing ha pair of black spandex tights and very snug sweater. Michelle took Cody's face into her hands and kissed him deeply. Cody responded by putting his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. They began to kiss like boyfriend and girlfriend, not as ponies. Eventually they stopped kissing and Michelle locked his wrists together behind his back then led him to the enema bar.

Next to him he had to watch Alex and his friends pounding his sister. As he was being filled Michelle leaned over and whispered, "I brought the vibrator and I will make sure you get a ruined orgasm tonight."

Candy was obviously enjoying Alex and his friends, as she was continually grunting from one orgasm to the next.

Cody never realized before that moment what a nympho his sister really was. Even when she was being fucked in the ass, Cody noticed she was cuming. Cody knew she was getting hormones like Stacey but he doubted that they had a chance to take effect yet.

Once Michelle had Cody fed and ready with ponyboots, bit gag and blinders, she walked him to the cart and began to hook him up. She was about to get on board and drive him, when he heard a very familiar voice. "Hello Michelle," Hannah said cheerfully.

Cody squealed loudly from behind his gag and stomped his hoofed feet as he desperately twisted in his cuffs that were locked onto the cart shafts. 'I want to be driven by Michelle not Hannah,' he screamed in his mind.

"The weather was terrible in Italy," Hannah explained, "so I decided to come home early and work with Cody."

"I was just going to take Cody on a morning ride," Michelle said.

"Yes I see Alex and his buddies are busy with his new ponygirl," Hannah laughed, " I will take Cody now, but you are welcome to come with me."

Moments later he felt both Michelle and Hannah climb into the cart. He felt a hard lash on his back and knew Hannah was driving him. While he was pulling them he overheard Hannah ask, "Have you considered becoming my ponygirl? I would love to breed you and Cody."

"Breed us?" Michelle asked with a totally shocked voice.

"Yes I would love to breed the both of you," Hannah replied, " The law says that if two permanent ponies are bred together, their offspring will be raised by the owner. The offspring would have a normal childhood but will become the property and pony of the owner once the offspring turns eighteen."

"So you want to breed the two of us, so you can use our 'offspring' as ponies?" Michelle asked in a cautious voice.

"Exactly," Hannah said cheerfully, "If you accept, I will of course allow the two of you to breed regularly."

"Wow that is a lot to think about," Michelle said in obvious deep thought.

"I have had several requests to breed him with other ponygirls," Hannah added, "However in those cases he will have his sperm milked into them and will never be permitted to actually fuck them. If you become mine you will be the only one he will ever be allowed to fuck."

Cody's mind was total confusion when he heard Hannah speak. He wanted to be with Michelle but he didn't want her to be under Hannah's whip. To keep him focused on his task, Hannah lashed Cody's back harder to motivate him faster.

As Michelle watched Hannah whip Cody harder, she knew in her heart she could never belong to Hannah and tried to think of another way to get him from her.

"Can't I just buy him from you?" Michelle pleaded

Hannah struck Cody harder as she drove him through the still empty campus. "You had to be a ponygirl for a year just to pay for one semester's worth of tuition," Hannah laughed cracking the buggy whip again on Cody," How are you going to afford paying me for Cody?"

Hannah drove Cody into the stadium and stopped him on the running track. Once he was stopped he felt both girls get out of the cart.

Caressing Cody's thighs Hannah said, "The only way you will ever be able to fuck my ponyboy is if you become my ponygirl."

Cody could feel her hands wonder towards his crotch then onto his balls. Cody whimpered as Hannah caressed his balls "I own him," Hannah said, "Only I decide who or if he fucks."

To emphasize her point Hannah grabbed the ponyboy's balls and started squeezing them hard. Cody squealed in pain. "You are hurting him," Michelle yelled.

"He is my property. I own him," Hannah said squeezing harder.

As Cody squealed louder Michelle couldn't take it anymore. Michelle leaned into towards Hannah.

Since Hannah had always thought Michelle had a hot body and wanted to sleep with her, she thought the former ponygirl was going to kiss and seduce her into giving up Cody to her. So Hannah was going to play along.

Suddenly Michelle grabbed Hannah's ponytail firmly. With her other hand Michelle punched Hannah in the stomach causing the petite girl to double over in pain.

As Hannah was doubled over, Michelle drove her knee into Hannah's jaw driving her backward away from Cody and on to her back. Michelle leaned over Hannah punched her one more time rendering Hannah unconscious.

Michelle quickly went to the cart and found the handcuffs Hannah kept in her purse, The former ponygirl pulled Hannah's still unconscious body over to the bleachers and cuffed her to a metal pole.

Michelle quickly ran back to Cody and kissed his face. "I know I will regret hitting her," she said, "But I couldn't watch her hurting you anymore."

Kissing Cody's face one more time Michelle said, "We need to get you out of here quickly. So I apologize in advance for whipping you."

Cody felt Michelle literally leap into the cart and crack the whip on Cody's back driving him away just as Hannah was starting to wake up

Michelle didn't know how long it would be until someone found Hannah and released her. She only knew she had to get Cody as far away from her as possible until she could think of something. She thought about releasing him from the cart and letting him run, but he had no clothes and there was no time for her to go someplace and look for some. They had to get away now.

The former ponygirl knew the best thing would be to drive him someplace safe and hidden until she could think of a permanent solution. Suddenly Michelle remembered her family had an old cabin in the woods about thirty miles away. She figured it would take a day or two to run him to the cabin on the back roads, but no one would bother them there.

Michelle drove Cody on one of the side streets then headed down a backcountry road.

Off in the distance Cody could see the mountains and wondered where Michelle was taking him.