Hannah's Pony Ch. 15

Story Info
Michelle and Cody run for freedom.
2.2k words
4.24
4.6k
5

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle drove Cody hard as he pulled the cart out of the city. She desperately wanted to get as far away as possible to make it more difficult for Hannah to find them. For over four hours Michelle drove the ponyboy with no rest.

Sweat trickled continually off of Cody's body as his girlfriend drove him faster. Cody's ponyboots stomping nonstop as Michelle drove him further and further from Hannah. He didn't know Michelle's intentions. He didn't need to know her intentions. Cody was a ponyboy trained to obey the reigns and whip, no matter who was driving him.

Not only did Cody love Michelle, he trusted her as well. The teenager knew Michelle would take care of him. However after pulling Michelle with no rest Cody was exhausted.

Finally Michelle spotted a quiet wooded area just off the road and pulled Cody into the shade.

She jumped out of the cart and held Cody tightly in her arms. "I am so sorry I had to drive you so hard," Michelle said as she let go of Cody then poured bottled water past his bit gag and into his mouth, "I had to make sure we were far enough away before we could stop."

Since it was the last bottle of water, Michelle walked to a near by stream to refill it and let Cody drink some more. "Since I don't have any clothes for you," Michelle said letting him drink more, "I thought it would be best to keep you as a pony."

She filled the bottle one more time and let him drink. "We can't go off the road," she explained, "because we would just get lost. I am taking you to a cabin I know in the woods. That should give us some time for me to think of what to do next."

Michelle filled the bottle one last time then got in the cart. She steered Cody back onto the road and continued driving him

Now that they were further away from the city Michelle could keep Cody at a slower trot.

Although human ponies were legal and common in the city, they were more of an oddity in the country, because of the distances usually traveled. So on the occasions when a car passed them, the car would usually slow down and look them over.

Michelle's heart began racing when a police cruiser slowed down to look at them. She nervously smiled and waved. The officer waved back and continued on his way.

By nightfall Michelle figured they were more than half way to the cabin. She found a place to pull over and give Cody some water. Michelle caressed his face as he drank then said, "Hannah's cart has lights, so we can continue after dark. We should be to the cabin by morning."

Michelle let Cody finish the bottled water then got back into the cart. She turned on the LED headlights and rear caution lights then continued on her way. She struck Cody's back with the buggy whip and went on down the deserted road.

Shortly after midnight they pulled into a small town and Michelle realized that she was lost. She looked around for a store but nothing was open. Finally Michelle spotted an abandoned building and went inside. It seemed safe so she released Cody from the cart and removed his bit and blinders. The two curled up and cuddled. Eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The young couple stirred awake as a large machine rumbled past the building they were staying in. Michelle peaked out and noticed it was morning and that the one store in town was open. She kissed Cody on the lips and whispered, "I am going to get us some supplies and hopefully some clothes for you. I will be back."

Almost an hour later Michelle came back with a bag of things they needed. "I couldn't find any clothes for you," Michelle explained, "Since you are naked and we have to stay on the roads, I am going to have to keep you looking like a ponyboy until I get you to the cabin."

From the sack Michelle pulled out an enema bag and large jug of water. She also handed Cody a bottle of energy drink. As Cody drank his breakfast Michelle removed his buttplug and gave him two quick enemas.

Once he was ready she put his ponytail back into his ass and held him tightly. "Everything will be ok," she reassured Cody, "We just need to get to the cabin."

Cody held her tighter and the two kissed each other. Not like ponies, Cody kissed Michelle like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. He didn't want that kiss to end. However a few moments later Michelle pulled away. "We need to go," she whispered.

She put his bit gag and blinders back on then led him by his reigns to the cart. After she locked him to the cart Michelle got on board. "I love you Cody," Michelle said as she whipped her boyfriend and drove him onto the road again.

While she was at the store Michelle discovered that they were way off course. In fact they were almost back to the city. She didn't want to upset Cody with the news so she left out that part when they were together. At least now she knew what road to take.

They were passed by a few cars as they continued. Michelle and Cody were even passed by a ponygirl pulling a guy and a girl down the road.

Around midmorning the sun was getting hotter and Michelle pulled over to the side of the road to give Cody some water she had bought at the store. She had just finished and was about to get on the cart again, when a police cruiser pulled behind them with its lights flashing.

Michelle nervously caressed Cody's face. She kissed him softly and whispered, "I love you Cody."

The police officer approached them cautiously and asked, 'Is everything ok Miss?"

"Everything is fine officer," Michelle said trying to hide the fear in her voice, "Just out for a ride with my ponyboy."

"I see," the officer said expertly hiding his skepticism, "Can I see some ID and proof of ownership."

Michelle's hands were trembling and she reached into her back pocket for her ID. She knew that stealing a human pony was a felony. She also knew Hannah would definitely press charges. Suddenly Michelle had an idea. She reached into Hannah's purse, which was still on the floor of the cart. She pulled out Hannah's Student ID and Cody's registration card. Michelle was light brunette and could pass for darker blonde. She hoped the officer wouldn't notice. Smiling she handed both documents to the officer and asked, "Is there a problem officer?"

Looking at the ID then at Michelle he said, "We have a report of a missing ponyboy. So I just need to follow up."

"Ok. No problem," Michelle said as nervous sweat trickled down her face.

The officer went back to his car and was obviously talking on his radio.

The longer she waited the more nervous Michelle became. She thought about hopping in the cart and driving Cody away, but there was no way to out run a police car. Her young mind was trying to think of what to do, when a second squad car pulled up behind the first one.

From the second squad car Hannah jumped out and ran towards Michelle.

As Hannah got closer, Michelle noticed Hannah had a black eye, which obviously came from the last time they saw each other. Michelle was certain that Hannah was going to hit her. Michelle got into a defensive stance.

As Hannah got in front of Michelle, she threw her arms around Michelle and hugged the former ponygirl. "Thank you for finding Cody for me," Hannah said loud enough for the officers to hear.

Michelle was dumbfounded and shocked but definitely relieved that she wasn't going to be arrested. Naturally Michelle played along and embraced Hannah as well.

Both officers approached the two women. The first officer held up the ID and asked, "Who is Hannah Weber?"

Cheerfully Hannah grabbed the ID and registration card then said, "That is me. My best friend Michelle must have handed these to you by mistake."

Even more shocked Michelle just nodded. She couldn't understand why Hannah was covering for her when she could easily have Michelle arrested for assault and theft.

"She was out all night looking for my runaway ponyboy," Hannah explained as she hugged Michelle tightly, "I can take her back to campus. Thank you officer."

Michelle's mind was spinning as she tried to imagine what Hannah was doing. After Hannah watched the officers drive away, she walked over to check on Cody.

With his blinders and posture collar on, Cody couldn't see what was happening behind him. Even the conversations were too soft for him to hear. However when Hannah suddenly appeared in front of him, he knew his time with Michelle was over. Cody struggled violently in his restraints. He no longer wanted to belong to Hannah.

Hannah caressed Cody's thighs as Michelle stood beside them and asked, "Why didn't you have me arrested?"

Hannah licked one of the tears streaming down Cody's face and with a cruel smile replied, "Because you did nothing wrong. Cody is a runaway ponyboy. He is the one, who will be punished not you."

"Punished?" Michelle asked nervously, "Punished how?"

Hannah gently caressed Cody's full balls then said, "First he will never cum ever again."

Cody squealed loudly from behind his bit gag and stomped wildly in frustration when he heard Hannah. He tried to pull away from her but couldn't break her grip. "He will also be bullwhipped every morning for a year in front of the other ponies," Hannah said still firmly caressing his balls, "So they all understand the penalty for running away. Unless..."

Tears were streaming down Michelle's face as she heard Hannah speak. When Hannah finished speaking Michelle sobbed, "Unless what?"

"Unless you agree to become my permanent ponygirl," Hannah said as she casually walked to the cart and pulled some papers from her purse.

Cody was in shock as he heard his owner. He didn't want Michelle to get involved with Hannah. Cody would rather endure any punish just to keep Michelle free. He stomped his hoofed feet to tell Michelle not to do it.

As she took the papers from Hannah Michelle caressed Cody's face. "I could never live with myself if I had to watch her beat you and deny you permanently, Michelle whispered softly, "I love you, Cody."

Without another word Michelle signed her life over to Hannah.

Gleefully Hannah took the papers then pulled another set of cuffs from her purse.

Michelle wiped away the tears from his face and kissed Cody's forehead as Hannah cuffed her wrists together behind her back. She continued to kiss Cody's face as her new owner began ripping off her clothes until Michelle was naked except for her leather boots.

Finally Hannah reached under the seat of her cart and found Cody's leash. She looped it around Michelle's neck and hooked it to the back of the cart.

Without another word Hannah climbed aboard the cart then cracked the whip on Cody's back and drove him back onto the road in the direction back to the city with Michelle being pulled behind.

After several hours Hannah pulled the cart into the campus barn. Hannah got out and gave some water to Cody as she caressed his chest. "I am glad you found them," the pony doctor said as she approached them.

"Michelle is going to be my new permanent pony," Hannah said as she unhooked the leash holding Michelle, "Can you please glue her vocal cords and mark her face as a permanent ponygirl?"

The doctor took the leash and replied, "Sure I can do that. She is already registered so I can use her original number."

"Awesome," Hannah said, "I would also like Michelle on the intense hormone therapy."

As she was being pulled away Michelle looked back at Cody and said, "I love you Cody."

Hannah gave Cody some more water and drove casually around campus for the rest of the day. Eventually she drove Cody back to the barn and got him ready for the night.

As she was washing him down and feeding him, Cody noticed Michelle naked and cuffed in the cage next to his. He also saw his sister already locked in her cage on the other side of his. He saw his sister busy rubbing her clit.

Cody's wrists were also cuffed behind his back as he and Michelle could only look at each other from their separate cages.

"Since you tried to steel my ponyboy," Hannah said to Michelle loud enough for Cody to hear, "You will never be allowed to fuck him. Although you will produce offspring with him."

Like a trapped animal Michelle slammed into the cage towards Hannah, who was amused by her attempt at resistance. "For a punishment you and Cody will both be publicly whipped for trying to steal him," Hannah added, "And you will not cum until I feel your attitude is corrected."

Michelle slumped in her cage sobbing. Cody looked over at Michelle and desperately wanted to hold her and comfort her.