All Comments on 'Hannah's Pony Ch. 14'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

some nice new twists. Michelle should have stripped Hannah down for her friend to fuck her too. to bad Michelle doesn't have a set of boltcutters to help Cody out of his chastity cages. but sadly we already know what's going to happen. their both will get caught, Michelle gets sold as slave and Hannah buys her and is very cruel to her as a ponygirl..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!!AWESOME KINK AND A HUGE TWIST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, someone put that psycho Hannah in her place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Michelle Should have taken Hannah Back to the stable, dressed her up as pony girl, including the mouth bit, then Tethered her to the enema bar so everybody could fuck her after she had been knocked out. I Alex would have fucked in the ass for sure..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe Alex will find Hannah all cuffed up at the track, while riding Candy. He could just stop for a minute and fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it looks like Hannah got what was coming to her. I am in agreement that Michelle and Cody will be caught and Michelle will become Hannah's ponygirl in recompence for hitting Hannah and stealing her property. Hannah will be exceptionally cruel to Michelle and will make Cody watch as Hannah beats Michelle badly. Then Hannah will have Michelle gangbanged over several days as Codys is forced to watch. Hannah will beat and torture Cody as well, perhaps even having him gelded. Maybe, just maybe, there will be some justice involved and someone will report Hannah for abusing her ponies which causes Hannah to be enslaved and the others freed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cody and Michelle are breaking the law here. Hopefully Hannah will have them severly punished once they're back in their chains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Michelle just made a huge mistake! They are bound to get caught. They will have a little bit of time to themselves, but is it worth it? For Michelle it is either prison or slavery, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Michelle Sure didn’t think her actions out, now she’s in trouble with the law and can become a permanent slave/pony girl too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is your story and your thing... but please with all the sugar and honey on top give it a happy ending with bittersweet feel. Im too invested to have it go too bad or good, I need them to suffer but still have a future after. This is so good.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 2 years ago

I'm disappointed in Michelle, Cody will have a hard time finding as thoughtful and demanding an owner as Hannah. It would be terrible if they're seperated. He'll hump Michelle once and lose interest in a vanilla relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next please. Let them have some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please let them have total revenge and free at last

Next24Next24about 2 years ago

You gotta finish this. Please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boy i sure hope there is a ch. 15, would really hate to end the story this way. so please finish the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need ch.15!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm fine with leaving it ambiguous. No matter which direction the story continues, people will be upset.

The concept is interesting, maybe we can see other stories in the same universe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Usually the author post the next chapter every 5 days. It would be just so sad that they would just stop with no real ending like this!!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story in every aspect. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is nobody gonna talk about how fucked up the breeding aspect was? Once they turn 18 they get inducted as a pony? What in the ever living fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Plese Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Você vai continuar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is part 15?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh boy what a terrible way to end, after 14 chapters..

billy2002billy2002almost 2 years ago

I'm OK with the ending. Seeing how manipulative Hannah can be, I doubt she would have let Cody have sex with Michelle even if she did agree to be her permanent ponygirl. Didn't she say in an earlier chapter about keeping Cody a virgin for life.

slimeyslimeyalmost 2 years ago

I can see why you'd have trouble with what comes next. Would you consider having a version of this on chyoa.com, which has the choose-your-own-adventure format? I think you and your readers might have more fun with it. If I had to choose one path, capturing them immediately could have Michelle turned into Hannah's ponygirl as punishment, leading to the breeding scenario that Hannah described. Or if you want to subvert that, as punishment and humiliation, Hannah might make Cody breed with Candy--That's the punishment for deigning to have sex. Their mother could be invited to watch, it might fall to her to raise their kids, who are destined to same fate thanks to the naivete and foolishness of their parents.

If instead Michelle's crimes lead to a court-case and investigation, perhaps suspicions of animal abuse and foul-play arise, and at least Candy's contract can be annulled and reconsidered. There's also a mechanism for Cody's situation to be changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

after reading 14 great chapters, to end like this just sucks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it was a great story tell it ended like this, what a sucky way to end this great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do a last part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF this is NO respectable ending to this story !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yesss. I was so hoping for a happy ending with them. I will consider this an open ending and be happy with the one I came up with in my head. Them happy together living in the mountains.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Aww... And I was hoping that Hannah really DID manage to trick Michelle...

Then again, she DID comitt assult AND steal a million-(dollars?) valued property of a wealthy, well-connected woman.

It's possible she'll end up with the choice of life in jail or being her pony anyway. (Or with no choice. Depending on the law in your world.)

They may have a few moments of near-bliss and hope... only to be crushed when the happiness is ripped away~ *Shudder in pleasure* Misery is such a delight!

But, of course, it may end up a run-of-the-mill Happy Ending too I guess. That is tragically common.

I am SO looking forward to see what happens next either way!

Even if I DO keep my fingers crossed that Hannah gets what she said she wanted. ^_^

I'm sure he'll enjoy his new life... once he's been properly broken in.

It works that way with wild horses, so why not ponyboys? ^_^

(With just a small piece of the mind screaming for all eternity for what it has lost, while the rest becomes the animal he/they are made to be.)

And their foals would never know of a different life, and would be happy within their lot in life like everyone else. Having been raised with that future in mind.

At least that's my best realistoc assertion based on my psychology studies and a VERY limited knowledge of raising horses. Lol

But I can't predict which path you'll choose, so I will just have to wait and see.

I DO hope you plan to update this kore tho. ^_^

derrickbitchderrickbitch11 months agoAuthor

I do apologize for being away for so long. I was in a serious accident at work and just now recovering. I am glad that so many are enthralled by this story and be assured that it will continue shortly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous