Hannah's Pony Ch. 16

Story Info
The next semester begins for Cody and Michelle.
2.1k words
4.19
5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final weeks of winter break passed by as expected with Hannah pushing Cody and Michelle hard. Each morning after their feedings and enemas she would tether one of the ponies behind the cart, while the other was forced to pull Hannah as fast as she wanted. Around noon Hannah would switch ponies and force the other to pull. Regardless who was pulling both ponies were forced to run fast and nonstop all day with little or no rest.

Cody noticed Hannah was much harder with the whip than usual. Constantly driving both ponies past their limits. At the end of the day both ponies were totally exhausted. Once they were washed off and fed, Cody and Michelle would fall asleep in moments looking at each other from their separate cages.

The remainder of winter break went by slowly for both ponies until they began to notice other ponies trickle in led by their owners. On the first day of classes Cody was bent over the enema bench next to Michelle so their owner could empty out their asses then feed them their pony slop. The young ponycouple was at least able to touch each other's hand while they were being prepared for their day. However instead of being hooked up to the cart Cody and Michelle were put into Cody's cell together. Hannah then locked their collars to opposite side of the cage, which forced them to remain standing and facing away from each other. Cody felt his owner's hands of his ass as she spoke, "There are more ponies this semester so I have to cage you together. However Michelle will not be allowed to cum for a very long time so I will have to keep you chained apart while you are caged."

Cody moaned loudly as Hannah's fingers caressed his trapped cock through the bars of his chastity cage. He stomped his feet in frustration as she teased him. Eventually Hannah stopped touching him and walked out of the cage locking it behind her before she left.

Cody was sobbing from the teasing as well as knowing Michelle was only a few feet from him but they were not even allowed to look at each other.

He was also forced to watch as Alex cleaned out his sister's ass then fucked her while she was fed her pony slop. After he came Alex caught some of his cum dripping from Candy's ass and let it drip over Cody's face. This only added to Cody's desperate desire to cum.

Several hours passed when Hannah returned and released them from the cage and hooked leashes to each of their posture collars. Hannah led the young ponycouple to the corral where all the other ponies were being kept that morning. Michelle was placed in the corral with the others while Cody was escorted to a nearby post.

Hannah's classmates were casually standing next to the corral as Hannah released Cody's wrists as he stood next to a wooden whipping post. Cody suddenly realized what was going to happen and panicked.

Cody pulled away from Hannah only to be quickly stopped by her pulling hard on his leash.

Hannah reached down and squeezed his balls hard making the ponyboy squeal in agony. This diverted his attention enough to allow her to secure one of his wrists to the post.

Cody desperately struggled to prevent Hannah from locking his other wrist to the post. Suddenly he felt a sharp kick to his balls from his owner, which distracted him enough to allow his other wrist to be locked to the post.

As Cody pulled wildly in vain trying to get free Hannah's professor stepped forward and spoke, " As most of you know Cody ran away over break with the help of Michelle. Since ponies are mere animals they need to be punished and taught a lesson. The usual punishment for running away is twenty lashes. Since Michelle is also now a pony she will also receive twenty lashes."

Cody looked over tearfully at Michelle who was stomping wildly in the corral. "Although this happened during winter break," Karen continued, " I asked Hannah to hold off on their punishment until all the other ponies were here so they could see the punishment for running away."

Suddenly the first lash from Hannah's bullwhip cracked over Cody's back. The pain was much more intense than the buggy whip. Cody strained desperately against his bonds on the whipping post as he screamed silently. From behind him Cody could hear Hannah's classmate laughing and cheering as they watched the young ponyboy struggling from the pain.

Hannah continued administering the rest of the punishment, which only intensified the pain on Cody's back.

After ten lashes Cody was sobbing and weak from struggling. He could also hear Hannah softly giggling as she continued whipping him.

Finally Cody received the twentieth lash and he felt Hannah unlock his wrists only to lock them together behind his back again. He was lead to the corral with the other ponies. Cody saw Michelle walking towards him to comfort him. Unfortunately Hannah pulled her away before she could reach Cody.

With tears streaming from his face he could only watch as Hannah locked Michelle to the same whipping post that he was on earlier. Cody still silently sobbing in pain from his owner's bullwhip could only watch as Michelle was struggling wildly to pull away from the post.

Several of the other ponies rubbed themselves against Cody to try and comfort him as they watched Hannah draw back her whip. The young ponyboy watched in horror as his owner lashed the cruel whip against Michelle's helpless body.

Michelle howled silently in agony as Hannah continued whipping her. At nineteen lashes Michelle passed out and fell limp, held up only by the whipping post.

Hannah dumped a bucket of cold water on her ponygirl making Michelle squeal silently again. Once the ponygirl was conscious, Hannah gave her the last lash causing Michelle to pass out once more.

After she finished Hannah gave the bullwhip back to her professor and joined her classmates. "Let that be a lesson to you ponies," Karen said loud enough for everyone in the corral to hear.

While Karen continued lecturing her class about owner's rights, Cody watched Michelle. Tears trickled down his face as he was forced to watch her limp body hanging from the post. He desperately wanted to hold and comfort her

Eventually Michelle was awake again and was sobbing silently. She looked back at Cody and was pulling wildly on the post to get to him.

Likewise Cody was slamming his body into the fence to try and break it so he could get closer to Michelle. In fact his attacks on the fence were so serve that the class finished early so Hannah could cage both of her ponies to recover from their punishment for the rest of the day.

To control him better, Hannah slipped a tight latex hood over Cody's head. The hood blocked his sight and hearing which calmed him down since he could no longer sense Michelle or see where the fence was to bang into it.

He felt himself led back to his cage and his posture collar locked directly to the bars of his cage. He was forced to stand for hours alone in his hood. Inspite of his pain Cody could only think of comforting Michelle.

At one point while he was forced to remain standing in his cage, Cody could feel someone applying salve onto the fresh and still painful welts from the bullwhip.

Still hooded Cody was eventually taken to the enema bench where he was emptied out and fed for the night. Afterwards he was put back into his cage and leashed to side. The ponyboy was so worried about his ponymate he could not sleep inspite of his exhaustion.

The next morning Cody was pulled out of his cage again and bent over the enema rail. As he was being filled from behind Hannah removed the latex hood. Once his eyes adjusted to bright morning light, Cody strained his neck to see Michelle resting in his cage.

Once his owner finished feeding him his morning pony slop and putting on his pony boots, Cody was hooked up to Hannah's cart. He felt her tighten the bit harness tighter than usual into his mouth. He then felt her get into her cart. Within moments he felt the buggy whip on his back and he began pulling Hannah out into the morning sun.

Hannah drove Cody to the coffee shop and parked next to two other ponies, which were patiently waiting at their carts for their owners to return.

It wasn't long until another pony was pulled next to him. He could feel the ponygirl rubbing herself against his thighs. Cody moaned in sexual frustration as the ponygirl began grinding harder against him. His locked cock was dripping with precum through the bars of his steel chastity cage.

The young ponyboy pushed back the cart a bit so he could see the pony girl grinding against him. He was both surprised and totally aroused to see his sister Candy was the ponygirl rubbing up against him.

As she continued rubbing against his leg he could feel his sister's juices trickling down his leg. Candy continued rubbing against her brother for several minutes until Hannah returned and drove Cody off to her next class.

While Hannah attended her class Cody was tethered to a pole. Moment's later Candy was pulled next to him and Alex tethered Candy to the same pole.

Once both owners went inside to their classes Candy wasted no time and pressed her body against her brother's. She poked her tongue out from behind the bit gag and pushed it into Cody's mouth.

Cody was so turned on by her kissing he forgot that she was his half sister and began kissing her back. He could feel his erection straining to break through the stainless steel chastity cage. It wasn't long until his sister was grinding her damp hairless pussy against his thigh again. He could hear her moaning as she got closer and closer, until finally he could hear his sister squealing softly from her orgasm.

Once she finished the two ponies continued kissing. A few moments later Candy was ready again and began grinding herself against her brother's leg a second time.

This continued until their owners came out of their class. Alex Pulled Candy from Cody's mouth so Hannah could feel the pussy juices on her ponyboy's thigh. "Do you mind if we lock these two together sometime so she could sit on her brother's face?" Hannah asked.

Alex smacked Candy's ass hard and replied, "I would love to watch this little slut degrade herself on her brother."

The two owners laughed as they got into their carts and drove off in opposite directions. Hannah drove Cody to the campus post office to pick up a package before she went to lunch then drove Cody to the cafeteria.

Cody was tethered along side several other ponies. On the far side of the tether line the ponyboy could see his sister grinding herself against Stacy's thigh. However as she was humping Stacey, the ponyboy could see his sister staring deep into his eyes as she was cuming.

Once again the ponyboy's caged cock was straining to get hard as he watched his half sister cumming hard. Their eyes never unlocked from each other.

Eventually Hannah returned and drove her ponyboy to her next class. As he waited tethered to a nearby post Cody starred at Candy as she pulled her owner past him. He could feel his desperate cock straining to get hard while he looked at her toned muscular body. Precum dribbled down his thighs as he thought about fucking his half sister. Although at this point he would gladly fuck anyone or anything just to orgasm once.

At the end of the day Hannah took Cody back to the pony barn so he could be washed down fed and given his enema for the night. When his owner finished Cody's wrists were locked together behind his back and a lock kept his collar secured to the side of the cage.

Cody then watched as his owner took Michelle out of the cell and applied more salve to her back then fed and gave her an enema. Once Michelle was ready their owner locked Michelle's collar to the opposite side of the small cage.

Both ponies were forced to remain sitting up looking at each other all night. They could rub their legs against each other but nothing else while they stared into each other's eyes. Cody looked lovingly at Michelle and wished they were still free and on the road. If they could have avoided those cops they could have remained free and they could be making love now instead of locked up in a small cage.

Eventually they both fell asleep sitting up with their legs pressing against the others.