Hannah's Pony Ch. 18

Story Info
The final race of the school year.
2.3k words
4.08
4.5k
4

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the second semester Hannah was winning all of the team races. In fact owners from other schools would bring their teams to race against Hannah and her pony team. As a reward she would let the two ponies kiss and caress each other every night and promised that Cody would be allowed to fuck his sister at the end of the semester if they continued winning.

Just avoiding Hannah's cane was incentive enough for Cody to win but being allowed to fuck and cum was the biggest incentive he ever had. It was during this time that Cody also felt his feeling for Candy becoming stronger. He found himself falling in love with Candy and there was no doubt in anyone's mind Candy loved Cody and claimed him for her own.

On several occasions while the ponies were relaxing in the corral Candy would push away other ponygirls who got close to Cody. In fact she and Michelle had gotten into several jealous ponygirl fights over Cody. Eventually the other ponygirls including Michelle accepted that Cody and Candy were mated. Candy had become the alpha pony of the school and claimed her brother for her own.

On several occasions Candy caught Michelle staring at Cody so Candy would make it a point to trip Michelle or slam into her to remind Michelle, who had Cody as a mate.

Then one morning after their morning enema and meal, Hannah put Candy back in their cage but this time with her wrists locked behind her bar, while Cody was left bent over in the enema stocks. Hannah also spread his legs wide apart and secured then with chains in the floor so he would have to remain that way.

As the entire pony class assembled, their professor spoke, "Today we get to watch a ponygirl get artificially inseminated from a ponyboy."

At the moment the pony Doctor pushed out a stainless steel table with Michelle strapped to it on her back. Michelle's legs were strapped into a pair of stirrups, which kept her legs upwards as well as forced wide apart. The doctor pushed the medical table next to the enema bench and began to explain the procedure to the class.

As the doctor spoke Cody looked lovingly towards his sister and tried to imagine how it will fell to actually fuck her. Just then he felt the doctor push two fingers into his ass and began rubbing his prostate.

"This will extract Cody's semen" the doctor explained, "but will not give him any sexual satisfaction and may very well leave him even more frustrated."

He turned his head to see Michelle on the table looking at him. Candy also saw her looking at Cody. Candy slammed her body against the steel bars of their cage to let Michelle know that she had better stop looking at him. Michelle took the hint and turned her face away.

The doctor rubbed his prostate faster and he could feel the need to piss building in his crotch. The sensation continued growing until he could no longer hold it in and his body began to involuntarily piss. However in reality it was his sperm being forced out of him.

It had been so long since Cody had masturbated and actually came that he could no longer remember the sensation of cumming. He knew it was more pleasurable than this but he couldn't remember.

He glanced over at his insanely gorgeous half sister and hoped he would get a chance to fuck her so he could remember what it felt like to cum again. He also wished that Hannah had let him out of chastity.

It had been months since the teenager felt an erection and just wanted to get hard again. In fact he was certain that his time in chastity would be more bearable if he could just get hard once in a while. Unfortunately his owner believed that the best way to keep a ponyboy motivated was to keep him desperate and frustrated.

The doctor filled a large syringe with Cody's sperm. Once she was certain she had most of it she took the syringe over to Michelle and inserted into her pussy. Michelle gasped loudly when the chilled syringe was pushed deep into her and could feel Cody's warm sperm being shot into her.

Once she was finished the doctor raised the stirrups holding Michelle's legs. "We want to make certain none of the sperm drips out," the doctor explained, "So we will keep Michelle like this for the reminder of the day to ensure that she is impregnated."

After the doctor was finished, the professor explained," Since Michelle was impregnated by another pony, their off spring will be raised in a foster home and will automatically become a pony as soon as he or she becomes eighteen."

A couple of other students raised their hands to ask if they can have their ponygirls impregnated by Cody. Hannah was a very proud owner since she had one of the very few ponyboys and said she was willing to discuss terms for her ponyboy's sperm.

After class Hannah hooked up her team to her cart and rode them hard on the track for the rest of the day.

A few weeks later Hannah came into the pony barn dressed in a new outfit. New black polished boots that hugged her slender legs upto her knees, black latex short shorts that perfectly accented her petite ass. And a black latex vest that showed off her flat chest.

Hannah took her ponies out of their cell and got them ready for the day. She made sure both ponies were emptied out completely. However on this day Hannah made sure their enemas were finished before she fed them. Normally she would feed them at the same time they were getting their enemas so this was an extremely kind treat from their owner.

She then carefully slipped on their ponyboots and made sure each boot was snug and comfortable. In fact Hannah actually adjusted their ponyboots several times to make sure they were put on properly. Again this was very different than the usual rushed mornings the ponies were used to.

After she hooked the ponies side by side to her cart she methodically put the bit gags and blinders onto Cody and Candy. As she was working she explained, "Today is the last day of the semester. Today is also the last big race of the school year. So if you win today I will let you fuck each othertonight. As an extra incentive if you win today I will let you fuck every day for a month after school is finished."

Both of the ponies stomped their hooves in delight. "But," Hannah added," if you loose today you will not be allowed to fuck and you will both be kept in chastity for an entire year."

Candy squeezed her brother's hand in horror as she heard their owner speak.

Their owner caressed their faces then continued, "In addition if you loose I will cane both of you every morning until the next school years starts."

While she caressed their thighs Hannah said," I have pushed you very hard this year and I know that I can win. So don't disappoint me."

Both ponies stomped their hooves in acknowledgement to their owner.

Hannah then began to spread light creamy oil over them and gently worked it over their entire bodies. Cody moaned loudly as their owner worked it over his balls and through the bars of his chastity cage. Likewise Candy moaned in pleasure as Hannah rubbed it into the ponygirl's slit.

When she finished, Hannah mounted her cart and rode her team to the coffee shop to get a drink before the race. As they were tethered outside the coffee shop Cody noticed Stacey with her teammate tethered nearby. They too were obviously ready for the race.

Moment's later Alex drove Michelle to the coffee shop, Candy squeezed her brother hand to remind him that he belonged to her. Cody gently rubbed his leg against his sister to let her know that he understood

When Hannah returned with her coffee, she leisurely drove her ponies to the track.

At the track it seems like the entire school turned out to watch the race. The bleachers were filled with students, faculty, even the dean and president of the college was there. There were also many family members in the bleachers and Cody wondered if his mom was in the stands watching them. The school band was playing music while several vendors sold snacks and drinks.

Besides Hannah there were three other ponyteams from the school and seven other teams from other schools. However Cody was the only ponyboy.

Cody and Candy were pulled upto the starting line. As Hannah made final adjustments to their tack she explained, "This is a nine lap race, which should eliminate most of the competition."

The two ponies squeezed each other's hands to comfort the other. "At some point in the middle of the race," Hannah explained, "I may stop briefly to give you some water if I feel you need it."

Both ponies knew Hannah's desire to win was much greater than her concern for their well being. So neither of them expected her to stop to give them water.

She looked each of her ponies in their eyes and softly whispered in a stern voice, "Win or else."

Hannah took her seat in her cart, as did the other riders. Cody squeezed his sister's hand to assure her that they could win this. She responded by rubbing her thigh against her bother.

Both ponies stomped their hoofed feet to let their owner know that they were ready. In response Hannah gently rubbed the tip of her buggy whip against each of their asses.

Off to the side a loud speaker announced, "Five."

"Four."

"Three."

Cody could hear his heart racing in anticipation.

"Two."

Cody took a firm grip of the cart shafts on either side of him, as he knew his sister was also doing.

Suddenly a whistle blew and the young ponysiblings felt the sharp crack of Hannah's buggy whip on their backs. Instantly they began pulling.

Cody dug his ponyboots into the ground as he and his sister pulled their owner. Another lash from Hannah and they instinctively began to move faster.

The young ponysiblings felt two sharp quick lashes to drive them faster. In just a few short seconds Hannah had them running at full speed.

However even with blinders on, Cody and Candy could see two other teams way out in front of them. Hannah saw it too and cracked her buggy whip continuously on the backs of her animals. The dust stirred up by the two front teams blurred Cody's vision, but that didn't matter. Cody had been trained to obey the reigns and whip of his owner. He simply gave himself up to her control as she drove them harder.

By the end of the first lap Cody and Candy were still only in third place..

By the second lap Cody could hear other teams catching up to them on both sides. This resulted in Hannah whipping her team more frequently. By the middle of the second lap another team pulled ahead of Candy and Cody which caused even more dust to be kicked up into their faces.

Hannah was unrelenting as she whipped her ponies constantly. Cody could hear the stomping of more pony hooves on both sides of them. By the end of the second lap Candy and Cody had fallen to fifth place.

By the middle of the third lap Cody noticed the two lead teams were falling back slightly. Unfortunately one of the teams that passed them was pulling ahead and took first place by the end of the third lap, which still left Cody and Candy in fifth place.

The fourth fifth and sixth laps found all of the lead teams in a cluster just ahead of Hannah, which unfortunately prevented her from passing. However by the sixth lap Cody noticed many of the teams behind them had dropped out of the race.

By the end of the seventh lap Cody and Candy were in last place with only five pony teams left.

By the eighth lap the cluster began to spread out so that the teams could try and get ahead of the others.

Cody and Candy were already to the point of exhaustion. And they were certain the other teams were also physically drained like they were. However Hannah continued whipping her ponies to push them until the end. At the end of the eighth lap two other teams dropped out from exhaustion.

With only three teams left in the race Hannah was able to maneuver her cart into an open spot and began whipping her team harder. At this point Candy and Cody just wanted this to end and no longer cared if they won. They wanted Hannah to stop whipping them and they just wanted to stop running.

At the beginning of the ninth lap Hannah was pulling upto the other two teams. Cody and Candy were no longer forced to eat the dust of the other teams

As their pony boots thundered down the final lap Cody could hear the other teams pounding their hooves on both sides of them.

To Cody's sudden relief he heard the pony team closest to Candy suddenly stop as one of the ponies collapsed from exhaustion.

As they turned the final bend Cody could hear the other team right beside him. Hannah increased the intensity of her whipping as she drove her team harder. With his blinders on Cody had no idea if they were ahead of the other pony team or if they were going to loose. Cody pulled the cart as fast as he could. His sweat streaming off of him as his sister strained to pull beside him.

The young ponycouple pulled even harder as the finish line grew closer and closer. Cody was too exhausted to notice the man raise the checkered flag as both teams approached the finish line.