Hannah's Pony Ch. 17

Story Info
Candy becomes the Alpha ponygirl.
2.8k words
4.39
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hannah arrived the next day she put Michelle into the enema bench first then Cody next to her. This allowed the ponycouple to rub their legs against each other, as they were fed and their asses cleaned out. After their boots and tails were put on Cody was led to Hannah's cart.

However he quickly noticed the cart now had three shafts instead of two. The ponyboy had his wrists locked to the right and center shafts. He could feel his owner put the bit gag and reigns into his mouth and make them tighter than usual again. She also adjusted the blinders forcing him to look only ahead of him.

Moment's later Michelle was led by their owner and her wrists were locked to the left and center shafts of Hannah's cart. As Hannah put the bit gag and reigns onto Michelle, Cody's fingers caressed Michelle's fingers. The ponycouple were now locked side by side to Hannah's cart, which allowed them to intertwine their fingers

Once Michelle's blinders were adjusted Hannah climbed aboard her cart. She took both sets of reigns in one hand and her buggy whip in the other. In one quick sharp strike she whipped both of her ponies' backs, which caused them to begin pulling. After a few more strikes from her buggy whip and she had her animals moving at the pace she wanted. She drove her ponies around campus until they got used to pulling together.

Cody quickly realized it was much easier to pull the cart with another pony. And he was actually happy to at least be able to feel Michelle's hand against his as they pulled. Occasionally their thighs would rub together, which instantly aroused Cody and caused his caged cock to drip precum.

Although it was easier for Michelle and Cody to keep a fast pace with little effort, their owner insisted on whipping them constantly to maintain their speed and push them ever faster. Hannah was ruthless with her whip as she forced the young ponycouple to pull as fast as she wanted. Hannah delighted in pushing her ponies past their limits to the point of total exhaustion. Of course for Hannah that still wasn't enough even though her ponies were driven to utter exhaustion she would continue whipping them to drive them even faster. It was also no secret that whipping her ponies also fed her ever-growing sadistic tastes.

However the constant blows from his owner's buggy whip didn't matter to Cody since he could feel Michelle's hand next to his and occasionally feel her thigh against his. At night the two ponies always had their collars locked on opposite sides of the cage so they could gaze into each other's eyes as they strained to rub their legs together. Cody could feel himself falling deeper in love with Michelle.

For the next several weeks Hannah drove her ponies together and was the envy of the other pony owners. In fact it wasn't long until Cody noticed other owners getting a second ponygirl to run them in tandem as Hannah did. However Hannah still boasted the only ponyboy.

Almost two months had passed since Michelle tried to take Cody away. During that time Hannah's attitude towards the brunette ponygirl had softened greatly. Hannah permitted Michelle to masturbate again and allowed her hands to be free at night, while Cody's wrists were kept locked together behind his back but at least their collars were no longer locked to the cages. They were now allowed to kiss and press against each other at night.

Cody loved kissing Michelle as she made herself cum over and over. Meanwhile Cody's cock remained locked and totally unsatisfied. On several occasions Michelle would ease Cody onto his back after a long erotic kissing session. She would then lower her moist pussy onto his mouth. Cody would gladly begin to satisfy his girlfriend. Meanwhile Michelle would lovingly caress his balls. She would gently touch his cock through the bars of his chastity cage causing the ponyboy to whimper loudly under her.

Although they couldn't speak there was no doubt in Cody's mind that Michelle loved him as much as he loved her.

The other ponygirls respected Michelle and Cody's relationship and would no longer rub up against Cody. They would grind against Michelle but as far as Cody was concerned he was off limits to them because he was with Michelle. The only ponygirl who continued to show affection towards Cody was his half sister Candy.

On many occasions while they were tethered outside of a building Alex would park his cart next to Hannah's and tether Candy next to her brother.

Candy would waste no time and begin grinding herself against her brother, while on the other side Michelle would be rubbing her thighs against his.

Cody would respond by moaning from behind his bit gag, as his precum would drip uncontrollably from his cock cage. Candy would continuously grind her ever-wet pussy against her brother's thigh until she came. Naturally after she caught her breathe then do it all over again.

After classes were over Hannah and Alex as well as most of the other pony owners drove their ponies to track for some afternoon racing. Single ponies against single ponies and doubles against doubles. By now there were four other double pony teams at school besides Hannah's ponies.

On one particular afternoon before a race Hannah made last minute checks on her ponies then whispered to both of them, "If you win Michelle gets to spend the night cumming on Cody's face. But if you loose both of you will be severally caned."

Hannah caressed their nipples to drive home her point causing both ponies to moan before she stepped into her cart. Cody caressed Michelle's fingers with his to encourage her. Three other double teams lined up on the starting line next to Cody and Michelle.

Every pony on the line tensed in anticipation. Suddenly someone blew a whistle. Instantly Cody and Michelle felt the sharp sting of their owner's whip on their backs and the ponycouple began pulling. With blinders on their heads the ponycouple was forced to only look ahead. The whip continued to strike their backs forcing them to pull faster. For the first two laps they saw no other ponies ahead of them, However by the third lap Cody noticed another pair of ponies pulling ahead. Their owner's whip was striking harder and more frequently to remind the young ponycouple what was going to happen if they lost.

Cody and Michelle renewed their efforts and the other pony team faded behind them. After they crossed the finish line the pony couple was allowed to slow down to a trot until their reigns were pulled back to a full stop. Both Cody and Michelle were panting heavily as they felt their owner step out of her cart.

Michelle responded and caressed Cody's fingers. Moment's later Hannah returned to give some water to her ponies. As they drank from behind their bit gags Hannah explained, "The last race was a tie. So the next race will be between the other team and us. However this will be a six-lap race. Again I expect you both to win otherwise you will both be canned hard."

Both Michelle and Cody whimpered when they heard they had to run a six-lap race. They were led upto the starting line again. That is when Cody noticed the other ponyteam was Stacey and another ponygirl. Cody and Michelle could feel Hannah step into her cart again.

A whistle was blown and the young couple felt the cruel whip on their backs once again. Hannah wasted no time in pulling ahead. However Cody could hear Stacy's ponyboots clomping loudly next to him and he knew this was going to be a close race.

Hannah didn't let up on her whipping driving her team as fast as she could. After the third lap Cody and Michelle were completely exhausted but were still driven harder than they could imagine. Eventually Cody could hear the other hooves from Stacey begin to grow to closer. Gradually Stacey and her partner began pulling ahead. This caused Hannah to whip her team harder. Unfortunately Cody and Michelle were already past the point of exhaustion.

Sweat was streaming off of all the ponies as Stacey and her brunette partner pulled further ahead. A few moments later the other team crossed the finish line several yards ahead of Cody and Michelle.

Naturally Hannah was furious that she lost. After congratulating the winner Hannah drove her ponies back to the barn and gave them an enema and washed them down. She gave them both lots of water but refused to feed them because they lost. She then cuffed the wrists of both her ponies behind their backs and led them into their cage. Cody's posture collar was locked to one side of the cage and Michelle to the other so that both ponies were forced to stand facing away from each other.

Hannah then began to cane Cody's ass and thighs. Cody softly squealed in pain, unable to avoid his punishment. When Hannah thought that Cody had enough, she turned her cane onto Michelle. When Michelle couldn't take any more she resumed canning Cody then back to Michelle. Their owner caned them for almost an hour until Hannah was sure her ponies understood the penalty for loosing.

Afterwards she stormed out of the cell and locked it leaving her ponies sobbing silently and left to stand with no sleep all night.

For the next month Hannah entered her ponies in the weekly races. And every week they would tie in the first race and have to race a second time. Usually they would win on the second race. However if they did loose the second race Hannah would cane them both.

After one particular race that almost had to go to a third race to determine the winner, the ponies carried their owners to the cafeteria so they could eat. Tethered outside the cafeteria Cody could feel his half sister grinding against his thigh wildly. She had already cum several times by rubbing against him.

When some of the owners came out Alex swatted Candy's ass and told her to stand up straight. Hannah caressed Candy's thighs and said, "I think it is time I traded Michelle for a better pony."

Cody caressed Michelle's fingers to calm her down. "I have always admired Candy,' Hannah said still caressing the ponygirl's thighs, "and thought it would be delicious to have brother and sister as a ponycouple. She is definitely as athletic as her brother and really would be a better match for Cody than Michelle."

It was a widely known secret that Alex always had a big crush on Michelle so Hannah wasn't surprised when Alex said, "I would be very willing to trade Candy for Michelle."

With a cruel smile Hannah said, "It's a deal."

"One minor detail," Alex said, "You had mentioned that you were going to breed her with Cody. I want Michelle bred and I get to raise and claim their off spring."

"Not a problem," Hannah said, " I will arrange to have it done in class once she is weaned off of the birth control in her pony slop."

Hannah got back into her cart and drove Cody and Michelle back to the barn. Once their evening enema and feeding was over Hannah washed them both. She led Cody into his cell and chained him spread eagle to the floor. Cody strained his neck to watch Hannah put Michelle into the next cage where Candy usually was kept.

Michelle whimpered loudly as she banged against her cage looking at Cody.

A few moments later Candy was locked into the cell with Cody. She knelt over him caressing Cody's face before she kissed him.

Cody had always found his half sister insanely attractive. Sandy blonde hair with large firm breasts. Like him Candy had always been athletic and both were extremely muscular. However up to the point that Candy became a ponygirl he never thought about Candy sexually, but her constantly grinding against him caused him to look at her for the sexual creature she really was.

The two siblings kissed passionately for several long minutes. In the cell next to theirs Michelle was sobbing as tears were streaming down her face. Meanwhile Cody could feel his cock trying to desperately break through its steel cage.

Finally Candy couldn't wait any more and straddled her brother's face. Cody wasted no time and began licking her slit until his tongue penetrated her lips and found her clit.

The ponyboy licked his sister feverishly. He could sense by the firmness of her clit that Candy was fast approaching a climax. Moments later she was grunting loudly over him as she continued to grind herself over her brother's mouth.

Candy remained sitting on Cody's face as she caught her breath. To reward him, Candy gently caressed Cody's trapped shaft through the steel bars of his chastity cage. Cody responded by moaning loudly and straining to bust free of the steel cuffs that held his wrist and ankles spread eagle to the floor.

When a few moments had passed Candy stopped caressing his caged cock to signal that she wanted more tongue. By now Cody was so desperate he eagerly complied and began licking again. It wasn't long until he had his sister to orgasm again.

Cody's head was spinning with desire as he licked his sister to orgasm for the next couple of hours. Finally Candy had enough and laid next to Cody then kissed him good night as she pressed her body against his with her hand gently resting on her brother's caged cock.

The next morning Hannah took Candy and Cody out of their cage and locked them into the enema bench. While they were given their morning enema and liquid pony meal Hannah began teasing Candy's slit then said; " if you want to continue cumming on your brother's face you better impress me."

Hannah rubbed Candy close to an orgasm but stopped just before she could cum, leaving Candy to whimper in frustration.

Once she had her ponies fixed with their ponyboots and tails, Hannah hooked both of them side by side to her cart. She began by driving her pony team to the coffee shop.

While they were waiting outside for their owner another pony was tethered beside them. Cody glanced over to see Michelle. As Michelle rubbed her thigh against Cody Candy noticed and began stomping her hooves in a jealous rage. Candy strained to pull Cody away from Michelle all the time stomping to let Michelle know that Cody and she were now a couple not Cody and Michelle.

Candy's jealous rage actually took Cody by surprise. Candy was much stronger than Michelle was and only slightly less stronger than he was, so Cody quickly realized that Candy would be the alpha pony in their team.

When Hannah returned she mounted her cart and drove her ponies to her first class of the day. As Candy and Cody were tethered and waiting outside the building Candy softly caressed her brother's hand, which was locked to the bar next to her hand. Cody moaned from her touch and realized that he could easily fall in love with Candy. As his sister rubbed her thigh against his Cody tried to think about Michelle. However Candy's constant attention seemed to block any thought he had of Michelle.

Later when Hannah returned, she drove her ponies to the track again and pushed them hard. Hannah drove them for six hard laps until she finally stopped to give them water. "You are going to make an excellent racing team," Hannah said with a cruel smile on her face.

Their owner drove them for six more fast laps around the track before driving them to the cafeteria. Once outside the cafeteria she tethered her ponies to a pole and went inside to eat lunch. It wasn't long until other ponies arrived. Michelle was tethered next to Candy.

Cody couldn't see much because of his blinders but he could hear his sister and Michelle grunting as they kicked each other with their ponyboots.

At the end of the day Hannah took her ponies back to barn and gave them their evening drink as they got their last enema of the day. Once in their cell she locked the two together. Both Cody and Candy had their hands free and began caressing and fondling each other as they kissed.

In the cage next to them Michelle was forced to watch as Candy made out with Cody. She sobbed loudly as she banged wildly against her bars. Her owner soon returned and cuffed her wrists behind her back and locked her collar to the side of her cage so she was forced to watch.

Meanwhile Candy and Cody continued kissing until eventually Candy lay on her back and eased her brother between her thighs. Instantly Cody began making oral love to his sister's pussy.