Hannah's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably just seismic shock from that fat bitch walking within a mile of me!"

My joke elicited smirks and a few chuckles from most of the group, though Joanna still seemed slightly worried for my wellbeing. Though she couldn't know the half of it, I didn't blame her for being worried. The sort of joke which so easily had rolled off my tongue and been forgotten today sent shivers down my spine. I was all too aware of Hannah's weight, the full force of it being on my face as the stench of her naked sweating arse filled my lungs. My joking tongue had shed its usual barbs, instead softening to caress Hannah's hairy cunt to shaking orgasm beneath me. Her seismic shock indeed...

The tinny ring of the bell signalling the start of the school day shook me from my disturbing memories, covered quickly by the scraping of chairs and benches against the wooden floor of our dining hall. Noisy chatter and a purple flood of schoolgirls in their Greenbrier uniform roared then dulled as they rose from their breakfast tables, heading off to their respective classes.

My friends and I had never been ones to rush anywhere, let alone to class, but I wanted to distract myself with something, anything. Pushing back my chair I was unbearably reminded again of my uncovered state beneath my skirt and clenched my legs tighter. Giving my best attempt at a convincing smile to Katie, I tried to hide my urgency to get out of there and to our morning English, one of many classes we shared.

With my rising as a cue, the now quietening dining hall was again greeted with the scrape of my friends' chairs, with the other girls heading off to their respective classes.

"Don't forget girls, sunbathing this afternoon. Meet you on top of the Arts Building, kiss kiss." Alexandria called over her shoulder at us. But already her words were fading as I sped away to join the anonymity of the last remnants of that throng leaving the dining room, the dark mahogany disappearing in a flash to the green lawns and bright sun beyond.


12